PDA

View Full Version : Alizee 2001 A Space Odyssey Video

Matrix
07-06-2007, 07:53 PM
check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma30jEUW_k4

This video is the culmination of my entire knowledge of video expertise and mayhem and hopefully Alizee herself will finally comment if she can dig her way through the hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos covering her already and find it :p lol

WARNING: Lower levels are recommended for initial playback until a safe level can be determined for your speakers... if you crank it up too high your speakers may be damaged... you have been warned :)

espire
07-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I like it, but you really are starting to get repetitive. A note on the actual video, you should slow down the clip at 41s to sync with the drums.

Edit: Also, Where's the Lili music? Isn't that one of her main assets? :p

Deepwaters
07-06-2007, 08:43 PM
hopefully Alizee herself will finally comment if she can dig her way through the hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos covering her already and find it :p lol

Ah, NOW I understand your motivations -- next time Alizée gives an interview, you want someone to ask her about "all those videos on YouTube by that NanoTeknix guy" and have her say, "Yeah, I love those, they all make me laugh, I'd like to meet him if he ever comes to France. Do you have his phone number?" ;)

MiamMiam
07-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Ugh no offense but I HATED that movie and well, that song is so cliche.

Drake498
07-09-2007, 09:16 AM
will someone move this to the off-site vids thread...

Killian
07-10-2007, 02:01 AM
I half expected her to wave and then fly off at the end, I don't know why.

But, anyway, good vid. I preferred your "Young at Heart" one, but this was good as well. At last you stopped saying it was your "last" video. That word was starting to lose all meaning :p.

Optimist
07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Matrix, I have the feeling you are just exploding with videos two videos in two days wow!! Same comment like on the other one: Try to add some fading effects!!! And perhpas next time zoom in the pictures, to the main aspect, so that there is no black frame outside.

BTW: Was told all that too by Orion on AF!! Just started producing videos about 4 month ago too. But I think they are pretty good now. Just look and try perhaps to learn out of them: www.youtube.com/wol89 :cool:

atra201
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
great vid matrix