PDA

View Full Version : ACC Outfit?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
07-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Is it me or i see a resamble to the ACC Outfit in the beginning?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ym-2TDwUYi4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ym-2TDwUYi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Killian
07-10-2007, 11:39 AM
YOUR RIGHT, I watched both vids about three times and they look identical :blink: However, the outfit in ACC was a belly-top and showed her stomach, if you pause the embedded video when it says 2 seconds remaining that top clearly shows no stomach, so they may be similar but I don't think they are shame.

RMJ
07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
It's the same outfit. She used it in interview too back in Gourmandises era, and she wore it in one photo shoot.

During the video you linked (Moi...Lolita commercial as far as I can tell, from the few frames I was able to watch), you can also see her stomach. So it's short top.

The top might look bit longer since she grew up little bit before promotion of ACC. It looks bit shorter later on ACC promotion, and she fills it everyway little bit more (her breasts grew up some, and her body changed to more mature in everyway). Afterall, she was still in growing age during Gourmandises era.

Altho, it's not totally impossible (but unlikely) that they changed it for ACC. But it's unlikely, since it looks like she has only handful of different clothes that was used in promotions. She has used same pants in several promotion photoshoots, too (the pants that she uses with ACC dress, too, are used in other photo shoots(s)). I'd say it's the exactly same top.

It's not unique top anyways. It's part of JPG's collection, and was available for everyone. I have seen even skirt of the same collection.

Killian
07-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I see what you mean RMJ. You can see fleeting glances of flesh when she runes through the field at the beginning and at the tree. And, to be fair, she did grow, so it could well be the same top. I don't see why she wouldn't wear more diverse clothing though :confused:

RMJ
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Maybe she would. But it's not usually her who got to pick the clothes. As far as we know, she picked her clothes only for ACC, and even then, she picked them from the clothes already used before (well, the jacket, dress and tie was unseen).

Why Mylène (or the record company, or whoever responsible for the wardrobe) didn't have more clothes for her is unknown. Maybe she wanted to keep it simple. And well, can't blame her, it worked quite well.

Killian
07-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. In fact, it shows she's not very superficial. I was just curious as to why her producers would allow her to wear so few different outfits.

Tye
07-10-2007, 04:48 PM
That does look like the same top as the top used in ACC.