PDA

View Full Version : looking for some people who can work with photoshop or other

isabella
07-11-2007, 04:12 PM
i'm looking for some people that want to help me with alizée goodies for my site.(avatars or other)
i'm not that good with photoshop, so i need help.
normaly amelie is helping me (thank you!) but i won't ask her too much.
so..we can help me?:)

RadioactiveMan
07-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I usually have a lot of free time in the afternoon and on weekends. Let me know what sorts of things you have in mind and I'll try to pitch in.

panzerkiller
07-11-2007, 06:30 PM
yeah,I need some help too,radioactiveman,I only have a wii and I don't know any urls.

Jess
07-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey Isabella, are you been helped? I don't have as much time as R.A.M. but I'm willing to pitch in on whatever I can...... ;)

RadioactiveMan
07-17-2007, 05:31 PM
About the avatars you requested: are they simply avatars with Alizée in them? Is there any other sort of requirement for them?

Jess
07-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Good question RAM... Here's something quick I made, but RAM makes a good point, are you looking into animated (gif) avatars? Any particular pics you want to use or other specific things your looking for? :confused:

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/782/avataralizeesigpb8.jpg

panzerkiller
07-18-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm looking for something with Alizee and an F-16 or B-52 in the pic as well

Uméesha
07-18-2007, 03:09 AM
i am there to help you isabella... i will be free in weekdays at the night times and in weekends at time!

c-dawg777
07-18-2007, 05:11 AM

Like a signature or what?

rcs
07-18-2007, 07:15 AM

How 'bout Lili flying the aircraft!!!...;)

Optimist
07-18-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey Isabella,
I'm in Photoshop too, and already produced a lot off Alizee-goodies. What kind of stuff do you need only avatarsor more?? Should it be new, or do you take already existing ones too??
Ehhh and Amelie, I don't know if you knew, but her PC broke down completely, so she won't be able to create any stuff in the next time. I'm in regular contact with her and only thing that I can say is that it will last longer than expected. :(

BTW: Don't wonder about the name Mélo in my sig, it's just the name of Amelie in another forum where I'm more often ;)

panzerkiller
07-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Like a signature or what?
I'm looking for a signature right now

c-dawg777
07-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Well, go to the signature thread and SURPRISE!

isabella
07-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks all!:wub:

Sorry for the late reply, when you want a fast reply, send a private message next time;):D

To be honest, i don't know what i want. i'm not that creative i think.
so..ideas are welcome:)
there are some things maybe i want, but they are so basic, maybe one of you has a great idea?

i can use some avatars and signature's. or animated ava's/pic's.
or a good lay-out for the newsletter of my site.
say what you guys can/will do. i'm happy with all the ideas/stuff!

isabella
07-20-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm in Photoshop too, and already produced a lot off Alizee-goodies. What kind of stuff do you need only avatarsor more?? Should it be new, or do you take already existing ones too??
Ehhh and Amelie, I don't know if you knew, but her PC broke down completely, so she won't be able to create any stuff in the next time. I'm in regular contact with her and only thing that I can say is that it will last longer than expected.

i take new and already existing ones.
and about amelie,
i know her PC is broken. hope she will return soon.