PDA

View Full Version : Alizee and Brad Pitt

Matrix
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
That video where Alizee is asked what boy does she like and she says, Brad Pitt. She was 16yrs when the video was made. Its the video of her on that sailing yacht. I'm sure she still likes Brad Pitt.

Just think Brad Pitt could have hooked up with Alizee but instead he chooses Jennifer Aniston and then Angelina Jolie.

Brad, you made a big big big mistake. You should have grabbed Alizee before Jeremy got to her. I wonder if Brad Pitt likes Alizees music?

Bob
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
lol and think, if brad had gotten alizee awhile back, alizee would have been in the US for along time and.....maybe could have done a concert here! stupid stupid brad, making us all wish she would come here...

riva2model64
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Brad Pitt made a huge boo-boo, one that'll leave a scar!
or maybe even leave him crippled.

and your standard doctor can't fix it.

you need Alizee certified forumers to fix this one:)

bt_bird_90
08-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Might be a little off-topic, but I'd just like to share something interesting. After I got hooked on Alizée, I honestly can't picture Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Anniston's faces anymore off the top of my head, sure they're hot, but neither of them have nearly as much depth as Alizée, so I just sorta don't care anymore. It must just be because my train of thought always keeps reverting back to Alizée, oh well...

alizeebrother
08-11-2006, 11:53 PM
By the way, age-gap is high . Brad is 43 and alizee 22 .

riva2model64
08-12-2006, 12:11 AM
i guess you right alizeebrother.

but that pitt fellow could've atleast made a public effort

RadioactiveMan
08-12-2006, 12:31 AM
That's correct. All that we can ask for is a little effort and initiative, right?

aditya8617
08-12-2006, 01:52 AM
I am sure she likes Jeremy beter now. Hopefully, Alizee will feature as JBG opposite Brad Pitt, that would be nice dream come true for her.

Spartan500
08-12-2006, 01:55 AM
then brad would have to play a partner since i think they already picked a new 007

Señor Villa
08-12-2006, 02:16 AM
By the way, age-gap is high . Brad is 43 and alizee 22 .

Age is just a number and love is love.

aditya8617
08-12-2006, 02:17 AM
then brad would have to play a partner since i think they already picked a new 007

Brad can play the bad guy, Alizee will still get to work with him.

Bob
08-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Might be a little off-topic, but I'd just like to share something interesting. After I got hooked on Alizée, I honestly can't picture Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Anniston's faces anymore off the top of my head, sure they're hot, but neither of them have nearly as much depth as Alizée, so I just sorta don't care anymore. It must just be because my train of thought always keeps reverting back to Alizée, oh well... hehe thats true for me too now the only female singer or actress i can imagine is alizee...even if i think real hard :p

Bob
08-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Age is just a number and love is love.
that is a very good quote considering its coming from a 6 year old =):D

Silencio
09-21-2019, 03:56 PM
Just an anecdote, don't take it too seriously.

The not too distant future. Two friends talk to each other:
"Did you hear that Alizée met Brad Pitt in Cannes?"
"So what?"
"She is through with dancing and is a famous movie star now. Her fans can't wait to see her in the next movie, Mr. & Mrs. Smith II, but its premiere has been delayed indefinitely."
"Why?"
"Because she is waiting for the third girl to arrive, together with her happy husband Brad."