PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize.............

marik
08-07-2007, 06:36 AM
to all of the members here that i may offend or do bad things here! im sorry! and my message that i says! im sorry! i forgot who are the persons but im sorry guys! forgive me!,tell me what was i do or the attitude that you dislike to me and ill change it! for Alizée ill change my bad behaviours! so guys! again! im so sorry! i dont mean what i said! sorry .............................

Marik

chrelion
08-07-2007, 06:40 AM
Well, you remember that time you killed my father? :(
I'm still a bit sad about that.
Otherwise, though, you're okay.

And if you really want to change, change because you want to become a better person - not for any external reasons. Though I haven't seen you doing much that's offensive here. (Of course, I don't check every post.)

marik
08-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Well, you remember that time you killed my father? :(
I'm still a bit sad about that.
Otherwise, though, you're okay.

And if you really want to change, change because you want to become a better person - not for any external reasons. Though I haven't seen you doing much that's offensive here. (Of course, I don't check every post.)

killed your father? i dont remember that! and i ave a reason to change my attitude,1st for Alizée and then to be a better person means like an innoecnt people! i want to leave in peace guys!:(

Claudé
08-07-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm kinda' new here but i think everyone must have a second change and the friends can forgive so ... it's cool , i guess ... :)

Well, you remember that time you killed my father?

:blink:

I don't even wanna know

spaceli0n
08-07-2007, 09:11 AM
i forgive you... even though in my short time here you aint done nuffin,

love ur boi space

chelsey
08-07-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm kinda' new here but i think everyone must have a second change and the friends can forgive so ... it's cool , i guess ... :)

i agree.....everyone must have a second chance.....and we all forgive you because we are friends:)

marik
08-07-2007, 10:31 AM
i agree.....everyone must have a second chance.....and we all forgive you because we are friends:)

thanks guys!

Jess
08-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Chelsey, you are a sweet heart..... Marik I have nothing to forgive you since you haven't offended me in any way, I think maybe I should apologies if I offended you. ;)

Since the thread Zack made is closed (the real side of people) here's my real side.... :):mad:

I can be the nicest person you ever met, or I can be the worst. Depends on how you treat me, and others. My friendship is not by condition, i offer my friendship to everyone. It is what you do with it that affects my reaction....

I hate violence, unless it's an action movie. It upsets me to get upset, and that just makes me more upset. In the end I end up getting upset with myself, for getting upset. It all has to do with the way I grew up, but thats a personal story. I can promise you that I will come back and apologies, I never hold grudges. So that said, I apologies for those that I've offended in the past and I apologies in advance for those I might offend in the future..... "I will try not to".

jeroh
08-07-2007, 10:51 AM
i don't know what u did , but who's care...

just gimme my money

isabella
08-07-2007, 10:58 AM
i don't know what u did, but i know you only as a nice person. and everyone needs a second chance:)

Chommpers
08-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah I'm not sure who you offended, but I have never had a problem with you. You always seemed to be nice and sincere in your post and I'm not sure who would get upset over that. Anyway Marik everyone is human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we all deserve at least a second chance. So don't worry about it buddy. ;)

panzerkiller
08-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Chelsey, you are a sweet heart..... Marik I have nothing to forgive you since you haven't offended me in any way, I think maybe I should apologies if I offended you. ;)

Since the thread Zack made is closed (the real side of people) here's my real side.... :):mad:

I can be the nicest person you ever met, or I can be the worst. Depends on how you treat me, and others. My friendship is not by condition, i offer my friendship to everyone. It is what you do with it that affects my reaction....

I hate violence, unless it's an action movie. It upsets me to get upset, and that just makes me more upset. In the end I end up getting upset with myself, for getting upset. It all has to do with the way I grew up, but thats a personal story. I can promise you that I will come back and apologies, I never hold grudges. So that said, I apologies for those that I've offended in the past and I apologies in advance for those I might offend in the future..... "I will try not to".
Jess,if you were in my position,you'd have quit a few people that you didn't like.

Marik,I don't think there's anything wrong with you,where'd you get that idea?

atra201
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
a freind never has to apologize in my world.;)

OGRE
08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
to all of the members here that i may offend or do bad things here! im sorry! and my message that i says! im sorry!

As far as I can tell marik, everyone seems to like you here.

tell me what was i do or the attitude that you dislike to me and ill change it!

Be careful. Sometimes you must take a stand and establish an "attitude" because it is the right thing to do. There are those who can be offended by a rightous stand. Don't change your attitude based solely on those who dislike it. If you're right...stand firm. No apology required.

In a nutshell, don't change yourself merely to avoid being disliked by others.

Chommpers
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM
No matter how you are there will always be someone who does not like you. Act how you feel and the one's who like you for the way you are will be your best friends who you can be your true self around. So like Ogre says dont change yourself for others and just be yourself because no matter how many times you change yourself for others there will be more who put you down. Do not let those people get to you and be yourself because that is who you are.

If that is not the case and you were not being youself and seen you were just being mean and don't feel that is not you, well I see no harm in changing for the better and doing a little apologizing. It seems most of us have not seen this side of you though. Anyway take care Marik and the best of luck to you.

riva2model64
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
I wanted to say some helpful stuff, but Chommpers and Ogre already made strong points.

Cheers!! Be Happy:)

marik
08-07-2007, 10:41 PM
As far as I can tell marik, everyone seems to like you here.

Be careful. Sometimes you must take a stand and establish an "attitude" because it is the right thing to do. There are those who can be offended by a rightous stand. Don't change your attitude based solely on those who dislike it. If you're right...stand firm. No apology required.

In a nutshell, don't change yourself merely to avoid being disliked by others.

thanks /OGRE

No matter how you are there will always be someone who does not like you. Act how you feel and the one's who like you for the way you are will be your best friends who you can be your true self around. So like Ogre says dont change yourself for others and just be yourself because no matter how many times you change yourself for others there will be more who put you down. Do not let those people get to you and be yourself because that is who you are.

If that is not the case and you were not being youself and seen you were just being mean and don't feel that is not you, well I see no harm in changing for the better and doing a little apologizing. It seems most of us have not seen this side of you though. Anyway take care Marik and the best of luck to you.

I wanted to say some helpful stuff, but Chommpers and Ogre already made strong points.

Cheers!! Be Happy:)

thanks guys for understanding! if i feel lonely your there for me! thaanks guys! i respect you guys!:)

Rev
08-08-2007, 12:11 AM
I'll just say hi marik. I don't remember anyone being offensive (and I agree with Ogre).

Unknown
08-08-2007, 12:53 AM
no need to apologize Marik! i think i must apologize to you! and thankyou for helping me when my old account was hacked! thank you verymuch BF!

marik
08-08-2007, 01:01 AM
no need to apologize Marik! i think i must apologize to you! and thankyou for helping me when my old account was hacked! thank you verymuch BF!

your welcome buddy! it was supposed to help you! cause you need help!

Uméesha
08-08-2007, 02:38 AM
Marik you are one of my best friend and there is no word of saying Apologize to you, you are a nice person to me!

marik
08-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Marik you are one of my best friend and there is no word of saying Apologize to you, you are a nice person to me!

really?i am very askful! means im always asking to someone that i must do to my self,so you understand m Umesh right? thanks Bestfriend! yeah your right! Bestfriend forever! you too are a good and nice person Umesh! thanks!:)

Shadow
08-09-2007, 06:43 AM
no need to apologize marik!

Tye
08-10-2007, 12:26 AM
marik, there is no need to apologize. You haven't offended me or anyone else, and you are a great member.:)

marik
08-10-2007, 05:20 AM
marik, there is no need to apologize. You haven't offended me or anyone else, and you are a great member.:)

thanks Tye! your also a good guy! :)

aditya8617
08-10-2007, 05:45 AM
Marik, Are you on drugs?

Uméesha
08-10-2007, 08:41 AM
why such doubt?:D

marik
08-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Marik, Are you on drugs?

no.... y? :confused: i hate that