PDA

View Full Version : Alizée Interview at Olympia

LiquidC
08-07-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFIVxBvFwM&mode=related&search=

This is a lovely interview that I never saw before, sorry if its already been posted.

Toc De Mac
08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I attempted to do a very quick translation since it was the first time that I have seen it as well, and because I couldn't understand some parts of it, it's obviously not the greatest. Oh well... :p

D: There are many people! It's impressive!

D: How does it make you feel that you are going to hear Alizée for the first time in your life (couldn’t quite make out what he was saying)?

Little Girl: That makes us feel something because we have never seen her, it’s the first time she has done a tour.

D: Go on, come with me!

D: Do you realize? I have Alizeé in front of me!

D: "L’Olympia" it’s a big step (for you) because I believe that you have never done such a large show. How does that make you feel?

A: The first night I had a lot of _____ because I made it to the stage of Olympia because that’s where all the big stars are made, and before it was recognition (that I received?), and I tell myself that I am very lucky to go there this time. (This part is kind of screwed up, lol)

D: Alizée, I know that there are many people of my age who would like to become singers. What advice could you give them?

A: To believe in their dream and have the willpower to do it, to never abandon it, and especially to always remain natural and not try to be another person

D: Do you like Alizée’s voice or her physique (or something like that, I can’t hear him over the music)?

Guy: Her physique.

D: Oh wow, you are honest!

D: We have seen you often dressed in miniskirts, very sexy, is it to attract the attention of the boys?

A: Very simply, because I like skirts, and I tell myself that if I don’t wear them now, I will never wear them.

D: How was it?

Little Girl: Great!

D: And you, did you like it?

Guy: It was very, very.... (don't know what he's saying at the end).

Little Girl: No, it was super!

Teenage Girl: I touched her hand, so I am very happy!

D: Alizée..... (couldn't make this one out either)

Guy: Yes...... (don't know what he says after that)

D: Thank you very much (from the class?), ciao!

mibir
08-08-2007, 03:14 AM
I've seen this before but I really like how she looks in this interview, so thanks for sharing.

Uméesha
08-08-2007, 03:26 AM
i too have seen this video! thanks for sharing LiquidC,
she is cute in this interview and the guy who hosted the interview is lucky(kiss from alizee):D

Tye
08-10-2007, 01:43 AM
I love how she has her hair, and she is very very very beautiful interview. That is one of my favorites.:)