PDA

View Full Version : i will be seeing you all a lot less frequently

garçoncanadien
08-07-2007, 11:28 PM
hi everybody, this is my last free day before i go to school, when i won't have so much time to talk to all my wonderful friends here. when i go to school (which is soon), i won't have so much time to see you all so i can't log on as frequently.

hugs to everybody! i hope to see you all soon, and peace, happiness and Alizée be with you all! send me emails, keep in touch! fhan10@hotmail.com

Drake498
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Sad to hear but also Skool is a good thing :p peace man, you've been a true friend ;)

And the times you do log on... :D you'll always remember our little community :D :D :D

marik
08-07-2007, 11:45 PM
hey garconcanadien! its is verysad to be leave here for a months or weeks not loging in here! but like what Drake said! School is good! you have do a lot of things there! learnings! so cya later and takecares! BTW i add you in my msn.. accept it ok! :)

Cooney
08-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Good luck in school! Hope you're still able to drop by a bunch (I probably spent more time online while in college than before or since :-P). I may email you for translation help from time to time, especially when the new album comes out!

Unknown
08-08-2007, 12:49 AM
ill cya soon garcon :( we will miss you! good luck on your classes! tahe cares!

Chommpers
08-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Aww that sucks its nice to have you around a lot, always very helpful in your post. I got school starting up soon here aswell so it will prolly be the same for me. Anyway good luck in school Garcon.

heyamigo
08-08-2007, 01:27 AM
i'll miss you garcon. you were one of my favorite members...

Ali
08-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Enjoyed your commentary and all the translations! What are you majoring in by the way?

JCC
08-08-2007, 01:49 AM
We'll definitely miss you here! Thanks for all of your French Lessons, by the way. They helped tremendously when i was taking my French class!!! Sorry to see that you won't be here as much, but we understand. Life Happens :D Well, drop in once in awhile and say whats up!

Peace :cool:

soik
08-08-2007, 02:02 AM
who's gonna translate the new alizee songs and interviews when they come out.

Uméesha
08-08-2007, 03:00 AM
Garco am very sad to hear this from you... i hope you will be in touch with us forever! keep up you school work, you have to give first precedence to school because its your future and then the other things.... we hope you will be kind with us and be friends for ever!

aditya8617
08-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Good luck with school and we will miss you Garco.

Toc De Mac
08-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Tu vas me manquer, Garço! J'espère que tu puisses revenir de temps en temps pour nous parler et nous aider! Bonne chance à l'école (mais je suis sur que tu as de bonnes notes)! :D

brad
08-08-2007, 08:22 AM
take care gc, hope you come back some to help us translate all the new stuff :D

Zack -Alizee Lover-
08-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey Garcon your going to be my doctor, right?
Take care and don´t kill people yet!

espire
08-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Au revoir, Garçoncanadien. Tu es un bon ami et tu me manqueras beaucoup.

rcs
08-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Garcoooo! Noooo...:(

Who will translate?:confused:

espire
08-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Who will translate?:confused:

I know Cooney can do it, and I can do a little. I'll try to do more as the material rushes in!

panzerkiller
08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
hey,maybe you can log on while you're at school,I'm gonna try,because that may be the only time I log on other than weekends

OGRE
08-08-2007, 12:06 PM
If you've got a connection, you'll be here.
:D

Killian
08-08-2007, 01:07 PM
I know how you feel, I go back to school in under a month :(

I suppose I will reap the benefeits in later life but for, now, while I'm still young and lively, being locked in a building for hours at a time sucks.

Anyway, hope your first day back was okay and that you won't be too bogged down with work to visit us once in awhile.

Luc
08-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Good luck at school garçoncanadien and we'll keep in touch. :)

chelsey
08-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Good luck..and keep in touch whenever you can:) you have been GREAT!:)

B_M_E
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
have fun in school XD

Matrix
08-09-2007, 10:54 AM
goodluck in school Garcon...study hard... a bientot :)

Alyzae
08-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Enjoy being in school while it lasts! :D

Work sucks anyway...

and is overrated...

For me at least. :)

SupaKrupa
08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
See you around, GC.

atra201
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
hi everybody, this is my last free day before i go to school, when i won't have so much time to talk to all my wonderful friends here. when i go to school (which is soon), i won't have so much time to see you all so i can't log on as frequently
hugs to everybody! i hope to see you all soon, and peace, happiness and Alizée be with you all! send me emails, keep in touch! fhan10@hotmail.com (fhan10@hotmail.com)

dear pal,
I will really miss ,i will miss our PMs, I will miss your help and I will miss you.
I hope to see you as the best in your field sitting in a room with Alizee.
don't wait fo me to make fist contact eveyody please don't.
peace and love and Alizee be with you.
yours,
Ali

lefty12357
08-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Good luck, Garçon, I will miss you. I hope you will stop by whenever you can. And thanks for all the hard work you've done to help us.

Edcognito
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
hi everybody, this is my last free day before i go to school, when i won't have so much time to talk to all my wonderful friends here. when i go to school (which is soon), i won't have so much time to see you all so i can't log on as frequently.

hugs to everybody! i hope to see you all soon, and peace, happiness and Alizée be with you all! send me emails, keep in touch! fhan10@hotmail.com

We will miss you!

Just one question - WHEN the new album comes out - do you think you could "force" yourself to listen to it enough to get a rough translation out? ;) I know thats imposing on you somewhat (wink, wink) - but for us under-edumacated folks, we would REALLY appreciate it! ;)

Good luck in School man - EDUKASHUN AR IMPRTNT!

Ed:cool:

Tye
08-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Good luck, garcon.

I start school on the 20th. I have a bunch of dumb useless classes this year considering they don't help me with what I want do as a career. Life Management, Business Math, Economics and Government, Keyboarding, Speech, and American Literature and Grammar.

I can give a speech, I can do Business Math, I know how the American economy and the government works and am sick of it, and Life Management is just plain stupid, and a poor excuse to keep me in a cassroom. I know it is suppossed to help you make descisions, but I don't like the ideas that my teachers have about certain things and don't really want them teaching me how to manage my life. Keyboarding is something I can teach myself. This year is full of calsses that aren't going to help me with what I want to do as a career, but it is mandatory that I take them.

garçoncanadien
08-13-2007, 09:50 PM
wow, you all really touch my heart, thank you so much for all the replies! I will really miss talking to you all every day, but I will certainly come here when I can :)

Uméesha
08-14-2007, 09:51 AM
wow, you all really touch my heart, thank you so much for all the replies! I will really miss talking to you all every day, but I will certainly come here when I can :)

you can do it, garco you can!!!!!

Topaz
08-14-2007, 02:56 PM

A chì stughji un perdi tempu.

A bientôt ! :)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/sprinkle.gif
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/Heart_Sunset021207a1.jpghttp://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/alizee_1984/moi.gif

Sir Wood
08-14-2007, 07:46 PM

Looks like a lot of us are headed back. We start Aug. 20 here. Good luck and take care! We'll catch ya in between breaks. :D

Joey_adore_Jung
08-14-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll Miss You Garcon You Have Been A Great Pal.

garçoncanadien
10-09-2007, 08:05 PM
just to update you guys I am in medical school and not doing well, so I can only spend very little time on MSN Messenger and very little time on the forums. Please forgive me guys. I haven't forgot you all. Send me emails, lets keep in touch!

espire
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
just to update you guys I am in medical school and not doing well, so I can only spend very little time on MSN Messenger and very little time on the forums. Please forgive me guys. I haven't forgot you all. Send me emails, lets keep in touch!

We miss you a ton, garçoncanadien! I'm sure you'll get back on track soon.

Si tu as la croyance que tu as la capacité, tu arriveras.

RadioactiveMan
10-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Send me emails, lets keep in touch!

Yes! Lets keep touching each other. :)

Chommpers
10-09-2007, 09:03 PM

It's ok Garcon a lot of people I know did pretty bad during the start of their first year too because they were trying to adjust to the college life, I'm sure you will get the hang of it soon and it will all work out alright. Glad to hear from you even if its not the best news, I wish you the best of luck to you in school and in life.

CFHollister
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
It's ok Garcon a lot of people I know did pretty bad during the start of their first year too because they were trying to adjust to the college life, I'm sure you will get the hang of it soon and it will all work out alright. Glad to hear from you even if its not the best news, I wish you the best of luck to you in school and in life.

Give credit where credit is due. We're not talking college here; we're talking medical school... a much more challenging endeavor.

Hang in there man. It's supposed to be tough. I'm sure you'll make it through.

Chommpers
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Give credit where credit is due. We're not talking college here; we're talking medical school... I much more challenging endeavor.

Hang in there man. It's supposed to be tough. I'm sure you'll make it through.

That is very true, I should have really pointed that out aswell. Thanks for spotting me there CFH ;) You know I meant the best anyway. :D

Rocket
10-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I miss you and think of you often. It was good that you came back to let us know you're ok. I totally understand your situation. Hang in there mon ami, the prize at the end is worth the agony.

lefty12357
10-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I think about you often too, Garçon. Your absence is definitely felt. But you have to take care of your own needs right now. We’re all pulling for you.

Steven0022
10-09-2007, 10:10 PM
I wish you well in your studies Garçon!!! School should always come before most everything else!!! (cept family!!!) Keep at it bro I'm sure you will do just fine!!!

rcs
10-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Come on Garco! You can do it.

Justin
10-09-2007, 11:48 PM
I wish you well in your studies Garçon!!! School should always come before most everything else!!! (cept family!!!) Keep at it bro I'm sure you will do just fine!!!

school? lol forget school! 60 years from now you will be dead and in the ground and you will have forgotten everything you have learned and saw. so there is no point in learning something you wont need lol thats why im home school :D I dont have to put up with dumb kids and stupid teachers. and plus its easier and you dont have to learn crap you wont need :)

and for steven school should be the last thing you do in life. life is short so enjoy it. dont worry about stupid school work and dumb tests. because you will be dead soon so do soething that you enjoy doing not school :)

Rev
10-10-2007, 12:04 AM
school? lol forget school! 60 years from now you will be dead and in the ground and you will have forgotten everything you have learned and saw. so there is no point in learning something you wont need lol thats why im home school :D I dont have to put up with dumb kids and stupid teachers. and plus its easier and you dont have to learn crap you wont need :)

and for steven school should be the last thing you do in life. life is short so enjoy it. dont worry about stupid school work and dumb tests. because you will be dead soon so do soething that you enjoy doing not school :)

Little stuff, like capitals and periods.

HANG IN THERE GARÇON. I'm sure the reading load is unbelievably heavy, but do NOT give up. Find a way to persevere. Tough it out. :)

marik
10-10-2007, 12:05 AM
hey! garcon! we will miss ya! go ahead! take your all time for studying!

takcare! bye bye!

Justin
10-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Little stuff, like capitals and periods.

HANG IN THERE GARÇON. I'm sure the reading load is unbelievably heavy, but do NOT give up. Find a way to persevere. Tough it out. :)

ooooo wow periods lol I think everyone knows when the sentence ends and starts lol

and in fact no one needs to know how to spell. if you spell "beilve" you still know that the word is believe. as long as the first and last letter is in the right place all the other letters acn be tottally messed up and you still know what the word is so there for there is no point in learning how to spell.

CFHollister
10-10-2007, 12:27 AM
ooooo wow periods lol I think everyone knows when the sentence ends and starts lol

and in fact no one needs to know how to spell. if you spell "beilve" you still know that the word is believe. as long as the first and last letter is in the right place all the other letters acn be tottally messed up and you still know what the word is so there for there is no point in learning how to spell.

:rolleyes: Justin, I believe everyone here has something to contribute to this forum. And the thing I believe that you have to contribute is silence. ;)

Cooney
10-10-2007, 01:30 AM

The following two paragraphs are different in punctuation only. The words are exactly the same. Imagine if there was no punctuation. Would you know where the sentences start and end?

Dear John:

I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Gloria

Dear John:

I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?

Yours,
Gloria

Nobody needs to know how to spell... unless they want jobs, perhaps. Try not spelling anything right on a resumé, and enjoy the silence when not a single offer comes your way. Perhaps you are trying to fill out some important paperwork, and you misspell a critical word. Did you just invalidate the document? If it's something legal, you sure may have! Perhaps, like around here, you are in a situation where English is not the first language of some people reading what you write. While you might know what "beilve" is, the person reading might not. It's very hard to catch misspellings in language you don't know perfectly, and you can't even look up the result!

fsquared
10-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi GC,
Sorry to hear that!! Hang in there! I get the impression that 1st year med school is a pressure cooker designed to weed people out, so hopefully you can tough it out.

Tye
10-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Bonjour, GC! Hang in there and focus. Your grades will come up.

espire
10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
You are generous, kind, thoughtful.

Well, if you really want to be technical, the last item in a list is always preceded by "and" or "or." ;)

However, I certainly agree with you.

Justin, the English language has not yet descended to such a level of chaos that spelling, grammar, and punctuation are no longer essential; there is a place to use that kind of language, and it is not here. If you would continue to make posts in such a fashion, I regret to say that your most gladly accepted contribution would indeed be silence. If you choose to bring the level of the language you use higher, however, we will be glad to hear what you have to say.

lefty12357
10-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Justin, you're setting the home schooling movement back decades...

CFHollister
10-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Justin, you're setting the home schooling movement back decades...

No kidding... I wonder what kind of technology he would have to disseminate his ill-concieved remarks without individuals having devoted their lives to education, and the pursuit and application of knowledge. And I certainly hope his life never depends on the care of a doctor who decided that he or she couldn't be bothered with all that book-lernin'. Garçoncanadien has dedicated himself to preparing for a profession for the maintenance and betterment of people's lives and rightfully deserves our support; whereas Justin dishonors that laudable endeavor with his remarks advocating a life devoted to ignorance and hedonism.

RadioactiveMan
10-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Someone feels strongly about this! :eek:
I nearly feel sorry for the guy.

Tye
10-10-2007, 10:12 PM
No kidding... I wonder what kind of technology he would have to disseminate his ill-concieved remarks without individuals having devoted their lives to education, and the pursuit and application of knowledge. And I certainly hope his life never depends on the care of a doctor who decided that he or she couldn't be bothered with all that book-lernin'. Garçoncanadien has dedicated himself to preparing for a profession for the maintenance and betterment of people's lives and rightfully deserves our support; whereas Justin dishonors that laudable endeavor with his remarks advocating a life devoted to ignorance and hedonism.

Let him have it, let him have it!:D

espire
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM

I indeed do apperceive an obligation to acknowledge that you, my good sir, have superseded my undertaking to utilize a voluminous vocabulary, though I do concur with your allegations of Garçoncanadien having designated an impressive undertaking. Respectable dalliance, CFHollister.

Tye
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I indeed do apperceive an obligation to acknowledge that you, my good sir, have superseded my undertaking to utilize a voluminous vocabulary, though I do concur with your allegations of Garçoncanadien having designated an impressive undertaking. Respectable dalliance, CFHollister.

Nice vocabulary.:)

RadioactiveMan
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I was about to congratulate Espire on excellent thesaurus work as well.

espire
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
I was about to congratulate Espire on excellent thesaurus work as well.

I wanted to make sure that I was a good example for those who would like to artificially increase their apparent ability to use the more obscure words of common English.

Tye
10-10-2007, 11:35 PM

I wanted to make sure that I was a good example for those who would like to artificially increase their apparent ability to use the more obscure words of common English.

Well, that was a good example. While, sometimes, I like to use obscure words I would rather not have to use a thesauras every time I post something.:)

Justin
10-10-2007, 11:43 PM
lol wow you people just waste your life going to school and to work but within 60 years you will be 6 ft. under the ground and have wasted your ONLY life on stuf you will never need lol wow

RadioactiveMan
10-10-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd like to see how much fun you have without school or work. :p

fsquared
10-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Well, luckily Justin is only 14 so he has a few more years to enjoy the magnanimity of his parents' support. Hopefully by then he will realize how jejune his current attitude is, before he is faced with the onus of supporting himself.

Espire, time for Nabokov's Lolita! That book challenged my vocabulary more than anything else I've read...he used words like "nacreous" and "crenulated" that I really had never heard before. ...plus Humbert has a proclivity for bursting forth into French on almost every page :)

Rev
10-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Justin. For me, my work has been a part of my life, it enriches my life. I wanted to design bridges since I was 10 or 11. The only way to be able to see this dream fulfilled was to go to school.

As you grow older, you will come to a time when you look back on your life and ask the question "did I make a difference." As you are so young you probably have no perspective of this, but (trust me) you will.

GC is trying for his dream, and I will offer him a foot up any way I can.

Lastly, a story. Someone I knew made an error in a technical specification that ended up costing his company over $200,000.00. He left out a comma. The builder (contractor) went to court over the difference in interpretation and won. (Reason - It is incumbent upon the person writing the spec. to clearly state intent. If there are multiple possible intents readable into the document, the bidder can usually justify whichever one he or she wants to.)

Killian
10-11-2007, 03:06 AM
Justin, if your intention is to merely learn of what you need for your career, you may make life a lot more diffucult than it needs to be. If you end up not liking you chosen profession, where will you turn?
Even if you do enjoy your work, you still won't have the broad mind of some of your peers, or the social skills a school teaches you (interacting with "dumb kids and stupid teachers"). When, it's a choice for a promotion between you and these peers, that will make you the unpopular underdog....

marik
10-11-2007, 03:13 AM
Justin. For me, my work has been a part of my life, it enriches my life. I wanted to design bridges since I was 10 or 11. The only way to be able to see this dream fulfilled was to go to school.

As you grow older, you will come to a time when you look back on your life and ask the question "did I make a difference." As you are so young you probably have no perspective of this, but (trust me) you will.

GC is trying for his dream, and I will offer him a foot up any way I can.

Lastly, a story. Someone I knew made an error in a technical specification that ended up costing his company over $200,000.00. He left out a comma. The builder (contractor) went to court over the difference in interpretation and won. (Reason - It is incumbent upon the person writing the spec. to clearly state intent. If there are multiple possible intents readable into the document, the bidder can usually justify whichever one he or she wants to.)

yeah totally right! Justin needs to be patient for schooling

Justin, if your intention is to merely learn of what you need for your career, you may make life a lot more diffucult than it needs to be. If you end up not liking you chosen profession, where will you turn?
Even if you do enjoy your work, you still won't have the broad mind of some of your peers, or the social skills a school teaches you (interacting with "dumb kids and stupid teachers"). When, it's a choice for a promotion between you and these peers, that will make you the unpopular underdog....

yeah your right too! you need the Education to learn more things than now, i know we now in modern times but you always need education! Education means that or like a treasure that will not lost! its only gifted to you! so Justin! im 14 and your 14! im studying because i need to learn so i hope you do the same thing :)

CFHollister
10-11-2007, 03:49 AM

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to use unusual vocabulary. I just chose the words with which I could best express my thoughts on the matter. Clearly they have fallen on deaf ears:

lol wow you people just waste your life going to school and to work but within 60 years you will be 6 ft. under the ground and have wasted your ONLY life on stuf you will never need lol wow

Based on these further remarks, I have further choice words for you, Justin, which would be unbecoming of my position in this community. Needless to say, however, in my relatively few years in teaching and working with children, I have encountered toddlers with more wisdom than you.

Calisto
10-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Based on these further remarks, I have further choice words for you, Justin, which would be unbecoming of my position in this community. Needless to say, however, in my relatively few years in teaching and working with children, I have encountered toddlers with more wisdom than you.

If you recall some of his remarks a few weeks ago that lead to a temporary ban, it is pretty obvious you can't reason with him and that he also just likes to get people riled up. At this point it would probably be best to stop responding in such a manner and farther provoking him and this silly arguement to contiunue, especially in a thread dedicated to someone like garçoncanadien. I just vote to ignore the stupid remarks and maybe he'll shut up? :)

But anyhow back on track. Hang in there garçoncanadien, I've always enjoyed reading your posts even back when I was just a guest lurker. Your contributions to the French learning section have really helped me a ton. We are all rooting for you. Stay in touch.

Dylan
10-11-2007, 02:12 PM
dude whats up with Justin??? I know him in real life and he has NEVER acted this way before like he does on here. hes always quiet and nice to everyone. but whatever

Rev
10-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Anyway, moving back on topic, We are cheering for you GC. Hang in there.

garçoncanadien
10-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Well my block 2 scores (second exams) have come back and I feel like such a ridiculous failure. I have never felt so horrible in my whole life. I know all the pep talk tricks to keep myself happy, but failing eight exams really gets me down. like 62% fail. I have never been such a loser in my whole life - Im really sorry guys to tell you this I know it seems out of character.

Bottom line - I need to get my butt into shape for my third and fourth exams or I repeat the class again. 5 years in medical school. What on earth do I need to do? What on earth is wrong with me?

:(

fsquared
10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Hi GC,

I suspect it's a watershed, sink-or-swim environment. I remember Advanced Calculus: people who were used to acing HWs and tests were getting 60% on everything. They don't want everyone to become doctors; they need to find people who can take a beating, get knocked to the floor, and drag themselves up for another round of punishment. Medicine's tough; you'll never cure everyone, your tools will never be good enough, you'll never know enough, and the latest state-of-the-art treatments you learn today have a ~ 50/50 chance of being considered cruel medieval leechings in 20 years. You have to be able to handle that kind of burden to do your job effectively and I suspect they want to burn that into you with a trial by fire. So few people even make it in; you made that cut, and you're doing your very best to make the next one. Give it all you've got; if it's what you really want to do, then you'll push yourself as hard as you can and get as far as you can.

Rev
10-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Well my block 2 scores (second exams) have come back and I feel like such a ridiculous failure. I have never felt so horrible in my whole life. I know all the pep talk tricks to keep myself happy, but failing eight exams really gets me down. like 62% fail. I have never been such a loser in my whole life - Im really sorry guys to tell you this I know it seems out of character.

Bottom line - I need to get my butt into shape for my third and fourth exams or I repeat the class again. 5 years in medical school. What on earth do I need to do? What on earth is wrong with me?

:(

There is nothing wrong with you. Keep trying and work hard. They will throw a lot at you. They are trying to filter out those who don't have the stick-to-it-iveness to persevere.

In the end, either you will be successful or you won't. Either way you will know you gave it your all.

rcs
10-30-2007, 01:32 AM
There is nothing wrong with you. Keep trying and work hard. They will throw a lot at you. They are trying to filter out those who don't have the stick-to-it-iveness to persevere.

In the end, either you will be successful or you won't. Either way you will know you gave it your all.

Speaking of which, I've got homework to do...damn :cool:

Amelie
10-30-2007, 05:18 AM
i just hope to SEE you here anyways...you are one of these members who are very near my heart. thank you for everything what you did as a fan and as a human. (btw, you have to come because soon i'll release "my" "L'alize", today i am going to record it in studio) take care, we will always love you. :wub:

Capn
10-30-2007, 06:59 AM
i just hope to SEE you here anyways...you are one of these members who are very near my heart. thank you for everything what you did as a fan and as a human. (btw, you have to come because soon i'll release "my" "L'alize", today i am going to record it in studio) take care, we will always love you. :wub:

oh sweet so you are recording it today and really soon we can expect to get a hold of it? I can't wait

marik
10-30-2007, 07:10 AM
ohh well see ya round garconcanadien! takecare bye bye........

Edit: GOODLUCK TO YOUR STUDIES!

Edcognito
10-30-2007, 08:09 AM
Hang in there dude - Head up and all that! First Hurdle is getting INTO the school -

2nd hurdle - First Year.

Take a min every now and then to breath - you'll be fine!

I'm sending positive vibes your way!

(((snippage)))
Garçoncanadien has dedicated himself to preparing for a profession for the maintenance and betterment of people's lives and rightfully deserves our support; whereas Justin dishonors that laudable endeavor with his remarks advocating a life devoted to ignorance and hedonism.

Well - come on, theres a point where a LITTLE hedonism is a good thing!

Glad i didn't see this thread after I posted my wishes to Garcon! I've got Justin on ignore anyway - is he still on?

Good Luck Garco - We do miss you!

Amelie
10-30-2007, 11:28 AM
oh sweet so you are recording it today and really soon we can expect to get a hold of it? I can't wait

yes, he said-Saturday, need to make a mixage or whatever it is called. but let's discuss it in the right thread.
Garcon, yeah, good luck in your studies! ;)

Chommpers
10-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Hang in there buddy! I know it will be tough, but you can do it. I am rooting for you Garcon!

lefty12357
10-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Garçon, keep your head up and give it your all, if it's what you want. You seem to me to be a very kind and caring person. People like you who find joy in helping others are never failures. You have already achieved what many human beings never will, a kind heart. That is a success in my book. I think you know things about the heart that many doctors don’t.

I would tell you that it doesn't help to beat yourself up, but you already know that. I'm sure however things turn out, you will have a career helping people and you will make a difference in this world. You already have made a difference, and all of us here can testify to that.

You have my utmost respect for your efforts.

davmuz
10-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Aw Mate, I don't know you but have always enjoyed reading your posts and the French Lessons. Best of luck to you wherever!

Joey_adore_Jung
10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
best of luck Garcon, ;) you can do it man.

Solaris
10-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Just from the few posts I read from you and the brief times I have seen you in the Chat room you seem like a person with the up most respect for his fellow man. I honestly hope that you can accomplish the things you wish to do in life. Good luck on all your endeavors in this world. Thanks by the way for replying to my email and I'll try to send it to you in French but I will wait till you are more or less where you want to be academically. Best of luck and everyone here is rooting for you! May good fortunes blow your way :O~~~~

marik
10-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Just from the few posts I read from you and the brief times I have seen you in the Chat room you seem like a person with the up most respect for his fellow man. I honestly hope that you can accomplish the things you wish to do in life. Good luck on all your endeavors in this world. Thanks by the way for replying to my email and I'll try to send it to you in French but I will wait till you are more or less where you want to be academically. Best of luck and everyone here is rooting for you! May good fortunes blow your way :O~~~~

well he is a really nice person and really nice Mod,he is also a Teacher in our Forum to teach us French lessons!,he is really a nice guy! i respect him so respect him too,ohh well garconcanadien GOODLUCK again to your STUDIES be good!

garçoncanadien
10-31-2007, 01:41 AM
I just wanted to say that I lost a girl that I cared for very much. It is devastating to offer your heart to someone and be met with a door slam in the face. This was going on since August, I was never really able to stop thinking about it.

I would like to start on the road to recovery. This was probably the source of my troubles.

marik
10-31-2007, 01:52 AM
I just wanted to say that I lost a girl that I cared for very much. It is devastating to offer your heart to someone and be met with a door slam in the face. This was going on since August, I was never really able to stop thinking about it.

I would like to start on the road to recovery. This was probably the source of my troubles.
\

do you mean BrokenHearted? so sorry garconcanadien :( dont worry youll find one ....

takecare!

Joey_adore_Jung
10-31-2007, 01:58 AM
honestly i know what you went through there Garcon, the power of love affects the hearts, and mind, you lose your concentration for more information you could say love is a poison it seeps through the veins and arteries, filling your body with hope, and at the same time dread for fear of loss. So love is a poison and you won't know your poisoned till your dead. hopefully you understand what that means.

fsquared
10-31-2007, 02:12 AM
GC,
So sorry to hear that. Well, that can *really* fry your ability to concentrate/memorize. I hope that you are healing and you may be able to compartmentalize your suffering a bit in order to be able to perform more effectively at school stuff.

CFHollister
10-31-2007, 02:19 AM
garçon, check your PM for my thoughts.

Solaris
10-31-2007, 02:28 AM
I would say Keep on Trucking in the hopes that it might bring a smile or make you laugh but I thought better of it so instead let me say this: You have faults and so do I, and you know fsquared has some too. Hell we all do. But I think that you have the strength to surpass it all, but you may not. I'm not trying to be a downer but I guess... I don't know...If I was in your shoes and everyone was saying how great I am I would feel so pressured to live up too that standard. So I just want you to know I think you are only human, and it sometimes is ok to just fall away and get lost in your emotions. Im sure superman cries like a baby when he can't save someone. Am I on a rant...?O well. Just want you to know its OK to fall down and not get back up right away, just catch your breath and get back up when you feel the time is right.

atra201
10-31-2007, 03:37 PM
it sadens me to hear that you have trouble in your life but that's life ups and downs.
sorry but I don't know what to tell you (never good with words) except to wish you all the best
always,
Ali.

SwedishFan
10-31-2007, 04:42 PM

So sorry to hear about this Garcon,this is no easy matter...for anyone,been there done that,hang in there buddy.Things can only get better...

marik
10-31-2007, 09:48 PM
so sorry again garconcanadien ,well you must move up,

lefty12357
10-31-2007, 11:29 PM
I completely understand, Garçon. I've had my dreams delrailed a few times in a similiar situation. I wish I could offer advice but I haven't handled these situations in my own life very well. Only time seems to heal the wounds and let you get back on track. I hope you recover quickly and regain your focus.

garçoncanadien
10-31-2007, 11:59 PM
Today I ripped up a picture of this girl into tiny bits
and I blew the shreds gently into a river in our school. I thought that was a good close on that chapter of my life. The hardest part was to unclench my fist. I must move on - sometimes it really is better to get lost in my emotions rather than get lost in the emotions of Mylenes songs. I really hope I can move on now.

Joey_adore_Jung
11-01-2007, 12:13 AM
honestly Garcon best of luck man... i hope you can get past this and move onto a better life.

marik
11-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Today I ripped up a picture of this girl into tiny bits
and I blew the shreds gently into a river in our school. I thought that was a good close on that chapter of my life. The hardest part was to unclench my fist. I must move on - sometimes it really is better to get lost in my emotions rather than get lost in the emotions of Mylenes songs. I really hope I can move on now.

well move now garconcanadien! move move move!,soon youll find the real one for you,well if you got any help were here for you,and im always available on my MSN ok you can talk with me...