PDA

View Full Version : I'll Start With You!

RadioactiveMan
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Canadian Tire is great, isn't it? After my final game in a soccer tournament this weekend, I had to head to tournament headquarters to be paid (I was an official). However, since it's not my city, I was not sure where to go. I knew a couple streets to turn on since I had checked a map, but I could not find the second one. I drove for a while (later I found that I would have seen the headquarters right away had I not had to back-track to another field to retrieve my forgotten shoes) with no luck. I was eager to be paid and as I drove around I kept seeing the city's Canadian Tire on the highway intersecting the road I was on. Missing my own terribly (as the tournament did not allow me to take an extra shift on the weekend), I wanted to visit this Canadian Tire. I turned onto the highway, turned into Canadian Tire, and used its parking lot to turn around and head back up the highway. Immediately, I spotted a sign for the Peach City tournament. I had found the turn (though it was on a different road than the one on the map I had seen)!

Canadian Tire can't be beat. Any time you're feeling blue, only one glance at that great strawberry will turn your frown upside down.

SupaKrupa
08-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Is this an ad or something? lol

Tye
08-21-2007, 10:24 PM
What is this about?

RadioactiveMan
08-21-2007, 10:32 PM
What is this about?

It's one of my frequent adventures and how Canadian Tire saved the day.

Joey_adore_Jung
08-21-2007, 11:18 PM
yea Canadian Tire saved my but more than once actually.

espire
08-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Heh, I'm angry at Canadian Tire because they put a dremel (rotary tool) on sale for ten bucks something like once a year, for a single week. I've been trying to get my hands on it for ages, but something always gets in the way. I think one of these days I'm just gonna burst in there and force them to give me one for $10.

On the other hand, I got a car AC inverter for only ten bucks there...

Tye
08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Heh, I'm angry at Canadian Tire because they put a dremel (rotary tool) on sale for ten bucks something like once a year, for a single week. I've been trying to get my hands on it for ages, but something always gets in the way. I think one of these days I'm just gonna burst in there and force them to give me one for $10.

On the other hand, I got a car AC inverter for only ten bucks there...

Ten bucks for a dremel is great deal. Is it a random sale or does it happen at the same time every year?

espire
08-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Ten bucks for a dremel is great deal. Is it a random sale or does it happen at the same time every year?

I have absolutely no idea, but I always check the ads every week.

Tye
08-22-2007, 08:23 PM
I have absolutely no idea, but I always check the ads every week.

I don't blame you. I would too.