PDA

View Full Version : My Survey Application

Geech
08-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey hey hey,

I've been creating this online survey application and I figured that I would make a survey about alizee and have you guys take it. If anyone has some free time, would you mind taking/creating a survey and let me know anything that is wrong with it (even small things). It is still in beta for most part but I would love to hear what you have to say about it. You can just message me here on the forum with any issues so I can fix them (even small problems I would love to here). Thank you very very much :-)

<iframe src="http://survey.1337productions.com/surveysorce.cfm?survey_ID=18"></iframe>

Tye
08-21-2007, 10:24 PM
It is a good short survey.

Drake498
08-21-2007, 10:32 PM
needs more to it, but its looking good ;)

Joey_adore_Jung
08-21-2007, 11:21 PM
i enjoyed the first question. it took my mind off things proving i am easily distracted.

marik
08-22-2007, 12:25 AM
good! its like the Alizée quiz!

Geech
08-22-2007, 07:05 AM
Thanks all but what I really wanted was for you guys to create you own survey. I wrote the website and was hoping for some feed back on what I can fix on it :-)

Uméesha
08-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Hey hey hey,

I've been creating this online survey application and I figured that I would make a survey about alizee and have you guys take it. If anyone has some free time, would you mind taking/creating a survey and let me know anything that is wrong with it (even small things). It is still in beta for most part but I would love to hear what you have to say about it. You can just message me here on the forum with any issues so I can fix them (even small problems I would love to here). Thank you very very much :-)

<iframe src="http://survey.1337productions.com/surveysorce.cfm?survey_ID=18"></iframe>

simply super geech! i like your effort in this survey! its just a readymade form application wherein we just have to create a new survey! do more! and have more! you have to list atleat 20 options in the survey for alizee!
try adding more option on to it! good work!

chelsey
08-22-2007, 10:10 AM
i liked it...but i think it needs more...but i know that you are working on it:) GOOD JOB!!!!keep up the good work:)

Geech
08-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Thanks Umesh and chelsey, I got a lot more to do with it, if you have any ideas on what else I should add or a way to make creating a survey simpler, I would love to hear it. Thanks. :D

Tye
08-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Maybe you could make it like a quiz survey by having it tell us how many we got right at the end. I knew I got them all right, but showing that is better than having the person taking the quiz assume they got them all right.

Geech
08-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Maybe you could make it like a quiz survey by having it tell us how many we got right at the end. I knew I got them all right, but showing that is better than having the person taking the quiz assume they got them all right.

Never thought of that for some reason. I can do that. Thanks Tye.

Tye
08-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Never thought of that for some reason. I can do that. Thanks Tye.

Great!:D (10 character rule)