PDA

View Full Version : Official Site

MesGourmandises
08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Don't you think that by now the official site should be reopened? Or should that be when the single releases?

It definately won't be under the "Moi-Alizee.com" name because the registrant of that name is Laurent Bonnenat (or however you spell it), and Alizee's left that group.

Strange, I thought site would be opened by now.

Killian
08-27-2007, 12:40 PM
We really don't know anything about the official site at the moment so, as seems to be the case alot, we'll havt play the old favourite "wait and see".

Cooney
08-27-2007, 12:43 PM
One of our French members previously had said that internet sites aren't quite so integral a part of French artists' efforts as they are those of Americans. He'd suggested that the single would come out, they'd do some live stuff, and then perhaps the site would come up and be publicized.

I don't know how Sony rolls in general, but I'd imagine that without at least one official press conference saying "hey, she's back" we're not going to see much.

espire
08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Remember that Alizée is not signed onto Sony BMG directly, just a subsidiary of it. That just means that her funding comes from Sony, but they all roll differently.

B_M_E
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
According to the guys at AFC, the official site won't be available til the release of the album, or a couple of weeks before the release of the album, and we're talking about November here.

SilentFox
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM
wow thats awhile, i though that when her new album comes out and she makes a big return her site would be opened

marik
08-28-2007, 12:22 AM
cant wait to the Opening of the Official Site! :D

SilentFox
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
cant wait to the Opening of the Official Site! :D

ya same, time seems to go so slow as you wait, i hate it! :rolleyes:

isabella
08-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Don't know...maybe the site get other URL.

marik
08-28-2007, 06:07 AM
ya same, time seems to go so slow as you wait, i hate it! :rolleyes:

yeah i hate sometimes hardly wait!

Don't know...maybe the site get other URL.

yeah maybe! what if the URL goesup in? www.moi-alizee.us ? lol justkidding!:D

Amelie
08-28-2007, 06:18 AM
well and what about her fan e-mail adress? is it registered by Boubou, yes? too?

marik
08-28-2007, 06:34 AM
well and what about her fan e-mail adress? is it registered by Boubou, yes? too?

maybe not because some people use that email address!
those people have such! duhh!

Amelie
08-28-2007, 06:45 AM
yeah...for example in MSN...

marik
08-28-2007, 07:02 AM
yeah...for example in MSN...

oh yeah! those are fakes!

Unknown
08-28-2007, 07:59 AM
so theres no new site for now? maybe if the new single was release!dn

marik
08-28-2007, 08:16 AM
so theres no new site for now? maybe if the new single was release!dn

yeah theres no new site and the Official site is Offline too!

Amelie
08-28-2007, 08:28 AM
i think that it will appear after new single, not before new album...just...

Ben
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
It may not be an official site yet, but it's close:
http://www.rcamusic.fr/artistes

:eek:

Killian
08-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Oh, I hope her site isn't just a section in a larger site. I want her to have her own address like her old website.

Well, thanks Snatcher42, this news is better than no news.

isabella
08-28-2007, 09:00 AM
yeah maybe! what if the URL goesup in? www.moi-alizee.us ? lol justkidding!

or maybe it will be

http://alizee.artistes.universalmusic.fr/
or
http://alizeejacotey.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

they are not used yet, but maybe later it will...

RMJ
08-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Official website can open before or after the single release, after the album release, or never.

Tho, I don't think the last is valid option for her. That still leaves 3 options and we will just have to wait and see which one is the correct.

All cases has happened in music business so it's impossible to tell before hand.

Amazed
08-28-2007, 09:04 AM
or maybe it will be

http://alizee.artistes.universalmusic.fr/
or
http://alizeejacotey.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

they are not used yet, but maybe later it will...

she's not with Universal anymore

SilentFox
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Then who is Alizée with then for her big return?

Killian
08-28-2007, 11:19 AM

She's with Sony/BMG, or a subsidiary of Sony/BMG, I am confused as to which one it is.

fsquared
08-28-2007, 11:25 AM

Snatcher just posted this morning, in this thread, the big official news that Alizée is on the roster at RCA, a subsidiary of Sony/BMG:

It may not be an official site yet, but it's close:
http://www.rcamusic.fr/artistes

:eek:

Presumably all the other links are to the artists' official sites (which are probably hosted elsewhere) so we just have to wait until hers comes online and gets posted there.

SilentFox
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
ha so shes with sony, thats a big music boost for her then!

Cooney
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Sweet, glad to see her on the roster! Didn't see her when I checked early yesterday :-)

Currently just linking to rcamusic.fr, but it looks like that's the place to watch for when that officially changes.

rcs
08-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Okay, I got a dumb question here. I know Sony, but who or what does BMG stand for?:confused:

MesGourmandises
08-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Okay, I got a dumb question here. I know Sony, but who or what does BMG stand for?:confused:

I believe it's "Bayside Motion Group".

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT! I meant to say: Bertelsmann Music Group

SilentFox
08-28-2007, 03:39 PM
that group only in Europe or??

Killian
08-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, if you check the website, you'll find that they are Christina Aguilera, Pink and Avril lavinge's record company and as such must be in some way American and Canadian.

Also RCA stands for Record Corporation of America.

Edit: Reread that and I sounded arrogant, that was unintentional.

Tye
08-29-2007, 04:58 PM
She signed with an American corporation? That is awsome!:)

Ben
08-29-2007, 06:19 PM
She signed with an American corporation?
Universal wasn't? ;)

dospel
08-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Universal wasn't? ;)

i think it's sony now, isn't it?

CFHollister
08-30-2007, 05:49 AM
i think it's sony now, isn't it?

Well, now yes. Mr. Snatcher was just pointed out that Universal, her previous (what is the correct music industry term here, 'lable'? [shrug]) was also an American company.

Unknown
08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Alizée has chnge her company?

marik
08-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Alizée has chnge her company?

yeah her company now is the Sony BMG Slifer:)

Tye
08-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Universal wasn't? ;)

I hadn't realized that.

Crash
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
cool! Sony is the best company! :)

Sir Wood
08-31-2007, 07:52 PM
cool! Sony is the best company! :)

Yeah, what about their rootkit fiasco? Meh, I still enjoy their products. ;)

aditya8617
08-31-2007, 07:59 PM

Sony are a good company but they should just stop taking their customers as idiots. If they did the rootkit fiasco wouldn't have happened. I hate Apple but they deal with selling music in much better way.

Sir Wood
09-01-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah i hate sometimes hardly wait!

yeah maybe! what if the URL goesup in? www.moi-alizee.us ? lol justkidding!:D

BTW, Brad already mentioned what he'd probably do if Alizée went up to him.

Alizée: Brad, I want... Before she finishes saying "your site."
Brad: Okay

:p

Edcognito
09-01-2007, 03:22 PM

rofl and lol! I bet he would too! :)

Ed:cool:

Edcognito
09-01-2007, 03:23 PM

Whats a rootkit fiasco? I don't think i've had one of those yet! :O

fsquared
09-01-2007, 03:27 PM

It was when they tried to put copy protection software on their CDs that would silently disable various copying capabilities if you put it into a computer (as opposed to a CD player), but they used "rootkit" techniques to hide the running code that were the same kinds of things that hackers could use to take over your computer. Ironically, the software they wrote used various pieces of code taken from other places that they used in a manner inconsistent with the code's licenses (akin to copyright violations :) ).

aditya8617
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM

New version:

Brad(facial look :eek: ): Okay, Whatever you say!

Edcognito
09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
It was when they tried to put copy protection software on their CDs that would silently disable various copying capabilities if you put it into a computer (as opposed to a CD player), but they used "rootkit" techniques to hide the running code that were the same kinds of things that hackers could use to take over your computer. Ironically, the software they wrote used various pieces of code taken from other places that they used in a manner inconsistent with the code's licenses (akin to copyright violations :) ).

Yep - Now i (vaguely) recall hearing about it. Didn't this start quite a large lawsuit?

I can't wait to see a new official site - and i'm chewing my fingernails down to the quick! I havn't looks (more than once) at the 50/60 videos out there. I don't have it downloaded and i wont, not until "She" comes back!

((sigh))

Anticipation is the best sauce to use in life, but sometimes, there is too much!

Leo Sonidus
09-02-2007, 02:13 AM

Oh...ok good to know. I thought it was a referring to a high colonic gone bad !!!

LoL :D kidding. Yeah that did some serious damage to peeps computers. Stopped some computers from being able to play any music or cd's of any kind...as well as other nasty glitches.

atra201
09-02-2007, 02:58 AM
ever since my hotmail account got stolen i can't regester at myspace, is there a problem with myspace or i should just leave the country?

Leo Sonidus
09-02-2007, 03:03 AM
Have you tried registering from someone elses computer?

Rev
09-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Yep - Now i (vaguely) recall hearing about it. Didn't this start quite a large lawsuit?

Many.

They have also recently done somethins else stupid. I don't remember the details, but it is as though one side of Sony did not know that they promised to never ever do anything like this ever again.

Leo Sonidus
09-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Many.

They have also recently done somethins else stupid. I don't remember the details, but it is as though one side of Sony did not know that they promised to never ever do anything like this ever again.

LOL...the good twin and the evil twin. I Hope Alizee is on the good side of management..!! :D

fsquared
09-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Many.

I think they put rootkit-style code on some of their USB drives too.

Rev
09-03-2007, 03:50 AM
I think they put rootkit-style code on some of their USB drives too.

Yes. Thats what they did.