PDA

View Full Version : Le Grand Retour

rwd716
08-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey Brad, when this shindig finally happens, do you got a crazy, Lili, celebratory home page cooked up? Or are you gonna make us dig into the forums to find out, lol?

I vote for the homepage looking like you just won the lottery, and a plethra of excitment's gonna come outa the screen, lol!

espire
08-27-2007, 08:36 PM
If brad is a proper sysadmin, he'll just sit there and expect somebody else to do it, even though he's the only sysadmin. Didn't you know that September fifth is Sysadmin Appreciation Day? So is today. In fact, everyday is Sysadmin Appreciation Day, because sysadmins are the aqueducts of the Internet. However, they're not made of lead.

neoific
08-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Eh I never waited for other people to do the work, I just claimed that it wasn't my job and ignored everything that people requested of me.

Basically, my job, by my own definition, was making sure that the fiber was working so I could continue to play starcraft.

rwd716
09-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Bump. One more Dizay! Who here thinks we needa have like confetti on the black side bars, lol?

Edcognito
09-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Bump. One more Dizay! Who here thinks we needa have like confetti on the black side bars, lol?

I'm just really happy to be part of this crazy mob that Brad has brought together here - so if he wants to do something crazy - thats fine with me! If not - thats kewl too!

Thanks again Brad!

Ed:cool:

Roman
09-26-2007, 02:30 AM
Yes, I always wanted something more spectacular and attention getting, but only when something really good comes along. I guess one can check the calendar for stuff, except that no one uses it. I went ahead and put a notice of Alizée's grand return on NRJ radio on the calendar, but beyond that we have just about 24 hours before the morning show (Paris time). I don't think anything spectacular is going to happen to the site during that time. It would be nice to see more general participation. A spike in members online perhaps.

Fish
09-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Chat party?

Roman
09-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Sure, I'll take a look. We tend to just treat these forums like a chat room, but I'll try to check in tomorrow evening. It's apparently pretty simple. Just click chat at the top of the web page. à bientôt!

CFHollister
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Chat party?

Maybe after she done being on air. Sorry, that's gonna be a special "me" moment while she's LIVE.

MesGourmandises
09-26-2007, 04:12 PM
What's so special about today?

Steven0022
09-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Lili will be live on NRJ on the 6-9am show in France, everyone is going to be listening you should too!!!!

Roman
09-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Lili will be live on NRJ on the 6-9am show in France, everyone is going to be listening you should too!!!!
Yes, check the calendar.