PDA

View Full Version : This poll was rigged Alizee didn't make the top 50

ALS
08-31-2007, 10:38 AM
personalities in France.
Top 50 (http://www.lejdd.fr/top50/)

JCC
08-31-2007, 10:41 AM
Well she has been gone for 3+ years? What did you expect?

ALS
08-31-2007, 10:45 AM
I was making a Joke. Out of sight out of mind. Lets hope number 3 brings her back into the light.

B_M_E
08-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Zidane as number one ! yay ! Zidane FTW !

espire
08-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Zidane as number one ! yay ! Zidane FTW !

That might just be because of this. (http://zidaneowned.ytmnd.com/) ;)

Ali
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
That might just be because of this. (http://zidaneowned.ytmnd.com/) ;)

Uh, no. He was the most popular French men in previous years prior to that incident. The reason he is #1 in France might have to do with fact that he helped lead France to win the 1998 World Cup, Euro 2000, reaching the finals in last years World Cup. Also, he has won every major soccer/footbal tournament, Champions League, Spanish League and I believe even the Italian League. Plus he is a three time World Player of the Year and was voted the MVP of last years World Cup, for which he won the Golden Ball. He was basically the best player in the last 10 years or so. So yeah, the reason he is the most popular figure in France has to do with his achievements not just that particular incident.;)

espire
08-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Uh, no. He was the most popular French men in previous years prior to that incident. The reason he is #1 in France might have to do with fact that he helped lead France to win the 1998 World Cup, Euro 2000, reaching the finals in last years World Cup. Also, he has won every major soccer/footbal tournament, Champions League, Spanish League and I believe even the Italian League. Plus he is a three time World Player of the Year and was voted the MVP of last years World Cup, for which he won the Golden Ball. He was basically the best player in the last 10 years or so. So yeah, the reason he is the most popular figure in France has to do with his achievements not just that particular incident.;)

Heheh, I know, I'm just poking fun at him.

Killian
08-31-2007, 12:57 PM
How is their no rugby players on the list?
Raphael Ibanez?
Fabien Pelous?
Frederic Michalak?

I just don't get it...

nurvonic
08-31-2007, 01:49 PM
my boy Jean Reno is number 11 :cool:

anyway, it has been said before...it wouldnt be fair for the other people to put Alizee on any list like that. :p

heyamigo
08-31-2007, 01:55 PM
when did sophie marceau become a comedienne?

CFHollister
08-31-2007, 02:34 PM
That's awsome that Yannick Noah is #2! Those familiar with Alizée's Les Enfoirés appearances should recognize him (along with Mimie Mathy, Patrick Bruel, Muriel Robin, and Francis Cabrel). Johnny Hallyday, Alizée's stated favorite French singer is there as well (at least at the time of the FunTV interview). Oh, and Michel Sardou is Bertrand's favorite singer; I've watched a concert of his; he's alright.

aditya8617
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Sophie Marceau = Comédienne, wtf? Are actresses refered to as Comédienne in France?

Also look at no. 31, he is in some pictures with Alizee.

lol, Even Guy Roux made it.

Hpefully Alizee will make it next year.

Piblokto
08-31-2007, 02:55 PM
How is their no rugby players on the list?
Raphael Ibanez?
Fabien Pelous?
Frederic Michalak?
I just don't get it...

For two reasons maybe : rugby is far from being n°1 sport in France (like in the rest of the world, but New Zealand). And international rugby players are not good flesh for tabloids as they don't make millions and generally lead a very ordinary life, because Rugby is a good school for learning real values in life : self discipline,dedication to others, etc.. Their egoes are not as inflated than, say, footballers'...
There are no stars in Rugby (Jonah Lomu may be an exception), only talented players...

heyamigo
08-31-2007, 03:02 PM
hmm...i thought mylene farmer would be on such a list.

Piblokto
08-31-2007, 03:05 PM
when did sophie marceau become a comedienne?

some would say : never...
and yes comédienne means actress.

Sir Wood
08-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Affirmative:
comedian = comédien <-- The "n" is not pronounced here.
actress = actrice ou comédienne <-- But is here.

marik
08-31-2007, 09:30 PM
something wroing with that Poll! maybe had a glitch or something prob's! :D

B_M_E
08-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Heheh, I know, I'm just poking fun at him.

:( Zidane is my hero... one of the best soccer player to ever walk the earth... you just hurt my feelings :p

aditya8617
09-01-2007, 12:56 AM
Affirmative:
comedian = comédien <-- The "n" is not pronounced here.
actress = actrice ou comédienne <-- But is here.

Well that explains it then. But I am surprised that other French actresses that I know didn't make it. Audrey for example.