PDA

View Full Version : Alizée Official Site

MesGourmandises
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
The official site of Alizee with RCA:
http://www.alizee-officiel.com/

A lot has happened today!
Let me recap you all.

Alizée's new album will be called Physcedelices, not Fifty Sixty. The first signle will not be Fifty Sixty, but Mademoiselle Julliette. It will be played on the radio the last week in september. The music video will be available later on after that. The album will be released in November (BUMMMMMMMERRRRR!!!)

Personally this sux. I'm glad I have info, but I like fifty sixty better and wanna hear the final version first and SOON! I hope the album comes in october cuz I've already heard Mll Julliette and I don't like it that much.

I, Personally CANNOT WAIT THAT LONNNNGG!

Ben
09-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Official news hasn't claimed the release date of the album, so we'll have to believe october.
It says right there that the album will be in November.

MesGourmandises
09-11-2007, 02:42 PM

Oh hah thanks!

brad
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
WHOA!

sweeet.. i don't know why, but I just got chills... lol

Says the first single is Julliete, nice choice :D

Killian
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I guess that settles that about whether or not she was going to change the website's url. Time for me to change my favourites a little bit ;)

nurvonic
09-11-2007, 04:04 PM
yeah, and brad needs to change the link on the home page. :)

edit: there he goes :D

Ben
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Given the name of the official site, I wonder if I was right about this Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/alizeeofficiel

Guess we'll know if the new website links to it!

brad
09-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Man, I can't believe it is finally real, and coming. Something about this announcement has made it even more real for me. Even more so than the songs that have leaked.

And I think it is looking pretty good for that myspace Snatcher, we will have to wait and see of course.

Fish
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I know what you mean Brad, and I've not been waiting that long. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to the people waiting 1, 3, or even 7 years for this moment.

Borgbike
09-11-2007, 04:33 PM
So what does it say in the last paragraph on the RCA site? Something about a war with Mylene Farmer? Hopefully it's something about reconciliation and no war. I can't tell.

Anyway I get the sense that some real care and artistry went into the creation of the album. Maybe it's something that both my seven-year-old daughter and I can enjoy. I wonder if they'll be able to scare up good video production talent to go with the album? Seems like with her last album, the Farmer production machine threw tons of time and money into TV performances and video production, not to mention the En Concert tour/video.

brad
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
taken from AF rough translation:

After having signed a few months ago with RCA/SonyBmg, Alizée is finalizing her new album “Psychédélices” which will be released in November.

The first single “Miss Juliette” will be introduced on the radios during the last week of September. And the clip will be available one month later.

For her 3rd album, Alizée chose to collaborate with Bertrand Burgalat, Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino, Jérémy Chatelain and yet Jean Fauque for the texts.

Alizée has been away from the shelfs for 3 years and sold already 6 million discs throughout the world.

The artist who is serene and impatient to present her album, finished recently preparing her return in protected environment, dependent on the flight of a title in studio and to the rumour “completely unfounded, untrue and shocking” launched by the press and the emissions people of a war with Mylène Farmer or the presence on the album of a malevolent song connected to her.

CFHollister
09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Given the name of the official site, I wonder if I was right about this Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/alizeeofficiel

Guess we'll know if the new website links to it!

If she get's an official myspace I might actually have to finally get my own, which I've resisted for a while.

Joey_adore_Jung
09-11-2007, 04:47 PM
ARGH till November AGHGH *insert random curse words here* god i can't wait. that is cruel and i haven't even heard Madamoisellle Julliete yet. i bet it is really good, from what i've seen posted during my lurking around the site and not posting.

simslater
09-11-2007, 04:51 PM

Looks like November is gonna be an great month...2 Amazing albums coming out.
I can't stop listening to http://youtube.com/watch?v=imlZ_zQbito&mode=related&search=
reminds me of this one dance song I heard at a club a while back.

Piblokto
09-11-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm not very good at translating french into english, but instead of "the flight of a title in studio" I would have said "one of her songs been stolen" or something like that. Voler goes for to fly or to steal depending on the context... "Voler sur un 747" doesn't mean you stole a jumbo jet...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
WHOA!

sweeet.. i don't know why, but I just got chills... lol

Says the first single is Julliete, nice choice :D

I agree ^^.

espire
09-11-2007, 05:31 PM
So the return is finally official. It's the end of one chapter in the book of Alizée, and the start of another.

mibir
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Awesome, and I don't think a couple more weeks for a single and a couple months for an album is THAT much more to wait. In fact I think for a lot of people, it won't seem like much time at all compared to what they've waited already.

Simon A
09-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Soon, my fellow allies, the wait is over,
As the mighty borat would say in one of these situations. AWAAAWWEEWAAAA!

Amigo!
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
weeeee :D november :p

Minno
09-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Ah damn, I leave for basic on monday :( I get done in november though, so at least i wont be far behind with the album.. Can anyone plz send me info about where to hear Mademoiselle Julliett, as I won't be albe to otherwise for 9 weeks now?

Tye
09-11-2007, 07:47 PM
This is awsome! We finally know for sure when it is coming out.:)

IOPOP
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Ladies And Gentlemen Looks Like We Will Have A Great Winter I Know What I Want From Santa This Year. I Am Really Thankful To This Comunity Because Without It I Would Not Know That Alizee Was Returning Till Months Later My Internet Time Is Very Limited But I Usually Split It 90% Alizee And 10% Formula One ( I Am A Tifosi. The Only One In El Paso, I Think.)

espire
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Ladies And Gentlemen Looks Like We Will Have A Great Winter I Know What I Want From Santa This Year. I Am Really Thankful To This Comunity Because Without It I Would Not Know That Alizee Was Returning Till Months Later My Internet Time Is Very Limited But I Usually Split It 90% Alizee And 10% Formula One ( I Am A Tifosi. The Only One In El Paso, I Think.)

You know, you only need to capitalize the first letter of the sentence, not each word. Kinda painful to read...

Capn
09-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh this is such great news I'm so happy I can now relax knowing it will be here soon

CFHollister
09-11-2007, 08:34 PM
You know, you only need to capitalize the first letter of the sentence, not each word. Kinda painful to read...

True. but it is an improvement over the all-caps he was using before ;)

Rocket
09-11-2007, 08:43 PM
eh, I'll believe it when I see it

CFHollister
09-11-2007, 08:45 PM

Believe what when you see what?

Steven0022
09-11-2007, 08:51 PM

Rocket are you making trouble again....... jk :p

Capn
09-11-2007, 08:51 PM
well its definitely the real site i checked the domain registration its sony bgm so if its on there and all that its true

espire
09-11-2007, 08:55 PM
well its definitely the real site i checked the domain registration its sony bgm so if its on there and all that its true

Not only that, rcamusic.fr links to it.

Capn
09-11-2007, 08:58 PM
well the evidence that its really her site is too much to deny if it isn't her site someone has gone extremely out of their way to fool all of us lol so rocket don't be so negative =D

brad
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
we don't need to discuss the accuracy of this, so lets not :)

Chommpers
09-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Ahh this sounds good to me :D I am as happy as a little girl :p

CFHollister
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Not so much the official website but the areas on RCA's website, the news announcemnt, for example: There are place holders for some images. I can't wait till those get filled in with some recent photos. I also wonder why they aren't up now:confused:

JCC
09-12-2007, 12:13 AM
WOW..i got two things on my Xmas list now!....the new iPod...and ALIZEE's new album!! :D I can't think of a better way to break in my new iPod than to fill it w/Alizee's music! :D

Life is great! :D

CFHollister
09-12-2007, 12:20 AM
WOW..i got two things on my Xmas list now!....the new iPod...and ALIZEE's new album!!

I'm sorry son, but how the HELL would you be able to wait till Christmas to get Alizée's album if it were out in November?:blink: That's something I just plain don't understand.

marik
09-12-2007, 12:22 AM
thanks for the info amigo! :(

JCC
09-12-2007, 12:41 AM
I'm sorry son, but how the HELL would you be able to wait till Christmas to get Alizée's album if it were out in November?:blink: That's something I just plain don't understand.

Hell, i've waited 3 years..what another month after release! :wub:

Do you think we'll be able to order it here in the States when it's avail in Nov? GAH!!..what i'm a thinking. :confused: I'm sure someone will create a thread w/instructions on how to purchase her album in France...when it happens!!!

Ya think Amazon.fr will sell it?

aditya8617
09-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Finally we can wait in patience and without suspense.

Rev
09-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Give her time to build a following. I think we all want the album to be a HUGE success.

Cooney
09-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Give her time to build a following. I think we all want the album to be a HUGE success.

That's for sure :-P

Step one: Nudge all those sleeping fans and get them back on their feet. It would be hugely helpful if her old fanbase were able to swing back in to action.

Step two: Nudge all those yet-to-be fans who simply haven't discovered the magnificence of Alizée, and bring them to the light.

Step three: World domina... I've said too much.

rcs
09-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Whoa, I leave for 24 hours without logging in and important info comes out. I had a strange feeling about being away.:rolleyes:

Cool, specific dates for the new single...can't wait:wub:

I know what I want for Thanksgiving:p

Cooney
09-12-2007, 03:21 AM
You went 24 hours without logging in? Shame on you!

That's 10 "Hail Alizée's" for penance!

Amelie
09-12-2007, 03:27 AM
at last something official and kinda good news! really very good news :D thank you everybody for all the info last months!!!

CFHollister
09-12-2007, 05:10 AM

I'm curious. What exactly does performing a "Hail Alizée" entail?

Capn
09-12-2007, 05:14 AM
you must sing the entire Gourmandises album without making a mistake of course I can't complete this act because I don't speak french but whatever

Leo Sonidus
09-12-2007, 07:59 AM
After having signed a few months ago with RCA/Sony Bmg, Alizee is finalizing her new album "Physcedelices" which will appear next November.

The first single, "Miss Juliette" will be introduced at radios stations during the last week of September and the video will be available one month later.

For her 3rd album, Alizee, in particular, chose to collaborate with Bertrand Burgalat, Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino, Jeremy Chatelain and Jean Fauque for the lyrics.

Alizee has been away from the shelves for 3 years and already records 6 million discs sold throughout the world.

The artist who is serene and eager to present her album, currently finishes preparing her return in a protected environment, because of the leak of a title in the studio and to the rumour, "completely unfounded, untrue and shocking", launched by the press and gossip, of a war with Mylene Farmer and the presence on the album of a malevolent song to her regard.

Alizee should grant some interviews in the days to come after having reappeared via her official site www.alizee-officiel.com

There ya go ... and the debate has already started about which single should come first. Seems the majority of people want 50/60 to be the first release, and are telling RCA as much.

Well ... here we go. It all begins !!!

Hey ... We need to start a count-down page. That would be cool !??!

marik
09-12-2007, 08:14 AM
anyone heard this song?Physcedelices

marik
09-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Whoa, I leave for 24 hours without logging in and important info comes out. I had a strange feeling about being away.:rolleyes:

Cool, specific dates for the new single...can't wait:wub:

I know what I want for Thanksgiving:p

yes! an important info!
this was the best info! and im so excited about the new single!

@Umesh! hey buddy! i move on! i dunno where i put this message but its not true! i really swear it:(

Calisto
09-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Step two: Nudge all those yet-to-be fans who simply haven't discovered the magnificence of Alizée, and bring them to the light.

Indeed. I want one of those bumber stickers I saw here a few months back. Something like.. "AlizeeAmerica.com...Discovery is a good thing"

At least I have that as my motto on Xbox live :p

DannyMac524
09-12-2007, 08:48 AM
This is awesome news!!! It will be great to have her back. Alizee is the greatest!

Killian
09-12-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm curious. What exactly does performing a "Hail Alizée" entail?

As much I as I hate to be a blasphemer.

This is the Hail Alizée
"Hail Alizée, full of grace.
The fans are with thee.
Blessed are those who listen to you music,
And blessed are those who know you.
Hail Alizée, mother of Annilily,
Sing for us fans, now,
And at every hour of the day. Amen."

Sins against the Church of Alizée require you to redcite it for penance.

Rocket
09-12-2007, 09:20 AM
we don't need to discuss the accuracy of this, so lets not :)

Party pooper :p

marik
09-12-2007, 09:20 AM

This is the Hail Alizée
The fans are with thee.
Sing for us fans, now,

lolz! its a prayer! nice edit! ill memorize it as an Alizée words!

Uméesha
09-12-2007, 09:29 AM
lolz! its a prayer! nice edit! ill memorize it as an Alizée words!

LOL LOL :D:D:p

marik
09-12-2007, 09:36 AM
LOL LOL :D:D:p

hhhyeah!:D lol
!

aditya8617
09-12-2007, 12:59 PM

This is the Hail Alizée
The fans are with thee.
Sing for us fans, now,

I will remember that as the prayer to be recited before having dinner with Alizee.

Edcognito
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM

This is the Hail Alizée
The fans are with thee.
Sing for us fans, now,

ROFL and LOL and all that other stuff - This is GREAT! :) I'm going to go to work and print it off and place it on my locker - should be good for some discussion and keep me from getting bored! :)

Ed:cool:

CFHollister
09-12-2007, 02:33 PM

This is the Hail Alizée
The fans are with thee.
Sing for us fans, now,

Brilliant!:cool:

Hylas1896
09-12-2007, 03:58 PM
WOW..i got two things on my Xmas list now!....the new iPod...and ALIZEE's new album!! :D

Gosh, I hope you don't actually wait until Christmas to open your fancy new stuff. :(

Hylas

rcs
09-12-2007, 04:10 PM
As much as I hate to be a blasphemer.

The fans are with thee.
Blessed are those who listen to your music,
Sing for us fans, now,

*On knees, head down*
Forgive me Alizee for I have sinned...I will stay logged in now:D

Azereus
09-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Finally! She's coming back. Hope she's still sexy as usual(what am i saying, of course she'll be)

Rocket
09-12-2007, 07:04 PM
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5295&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=e438654a619fd030c19bcc676838fb3d

Hey! This could come true yet. :D

JCC
09-12-2007, 07:15 PM
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5295&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=e438654a619fd030c19bcc676838fb3d

HAHA!...i remember when u first posted that picture! Gave me goose bumps :)

Rocket
09-12-2007, 07:27 PM
HAHA!...i remember when u first posted that picture! Gave me goose bumps :)

That's my favorite picture of her. :wub:

nurvonic
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM

indeed Rocket. she's going to East St. Louis first :p

then to jacksonville of course:cool:

*keeps dreamin*

Un-rêve
09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Wonderful news! Alizée will be back and brighten up all of our days even more!!!
The new website will be a treat come true! :D

Steven0022
09-12-2007, 09:19 PM

Haha we love you Rocket! :wub:

theit77
09-12-2007, 09:41 PM

wow, Cooney, a quote like that shows that you really have gone over the line - it's beyond an obsession for you, and has reached a nearly religious experience.

RadioactiveMan
09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
"Nearly religious" is not near enough!

CFHollister
09-12-2007, 10:03 PM
wow, Cooney, a quote like that shows that you really have gone over the line - it's beyond an obsession for you, and has reached a nearly religious experience.

'Round here we prefer line-crossers :D

Rocket
09-12-2007, 10:27 PM
indeed Rocket. she's going to East St. Louis first :p

then to jacksonville of course:cool:

*keeps dreamin*

East St. Louis? :eek: Are you nuckin' futs? Why would she go there when there's plenty of places in St. Louis that are waaaaay better than anything you would find in the Metro-East.

marik
09-13-2007, 12:06 AM
*On knees, head down*
Forgive me Alizee for I have sinned...I will stay logged in now:D

lolz! haha!:D

Cooney
09-13-2007, 01:32 AM

She means more to me than any religion ever has, that's for sure.

What is a religion anyway... something you have faith in? Let me tell you, there are very few things in this world that I have faith in, but I have faith in Alizée, and that's enough for me.

The Church of Alizée is now in session. Please rise for the opening hymn... J'ai pas vingt ans.

Capn
09-13-2007, 01:37 AM
i have been to these forums for more amount of time in this past week than I have been to church in my entire life so I guess that means Alizée has religion beat in my book

marik
09-13-2007, 03:13 AM
i have been to these forums for more amount of time in this past week than I have been to church in my entire life so I guess that means Alizée has religion beat in my book

me too sometimes in Saturday and Sunday its very good we worship and we are good peoples!

marik
09-13-2007, 03:15 AM
ill be happy if the new official site opens now! and i hope someone in my Birthday gave me a stuff's of Alizée:(

Fish
09-13-2007, 03:20 AM
The Church of Alizée is now in session. Please rise for the opening hymn... J'ai pas vingt ans.

Can I get a Youpidou?!

Killian
09-13-2007, 03:40 AM

I did some snooping and found the fabled Texts of Alizée reportedly written in the 4th century by a prophet who foretold of her coming. This led to, as I'm sure you are all aware, a widespread religious experience which encapsulated the globe. The Church did unfortunately die away, after the great schism of 1234, but some of the texts still remain. I unearthed some of the Church's other prays.

Our Alizée
Our Alizée, who aren’t in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy album be done, thy fame become
Strong enough to reach the edge of heaven.
Give us, this day, our daily listen,
And forgive us when we listen to others,
As you forgive those who know not of you,
And lead them into the light,
Where they may live forever. Amen.

The Creed of Alizée
We believe in one Alizée,
The mother, the almighty.
Creator of joy and happiness,
Both visible and invisible.
We believe you are the chosen one,
To lead us in our darkest hour.
The world is filled with hope,
Each time you speak.
Your eyes shows non-believer’s the light,
And allows them to discover your glory.
We believe that you will come again,
To reward the fans, and create new ones.
Alizée in the highest.
Heaven and earth await your recoming
Alizée in the highest. Amen.

Guardian Alizée
Alizée my love, my darling dear.
It is your love, that commits me here,
Every day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

These prayers of goodness demonstrate the message of the Church, that Alizée can bridge gaps and end world problems.

(I'm going to hell :()

marik
09-13-2007, 03:46 AM
I did some snooping and found the fabled Texts of Alizée reportedly written in the 4th century by a prophet who foretold of her coming. This led to, as I'm sure you are all aware, a widespread religious experienced which encapsulated the globe. The Church did unfortunately die away, after the great schism of 1234, but some of the texts still remain. I unearthed some of the Church's other prays.

Our Alizée
Our Alizée, who aren’t in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy album be done, thy fame become
Strong enough to reach the edge of heaven.
Give us, this day, our daily listen,
And forgive us when we listen to others,
As you forgive those who know not of you,
And lead them into the light,
Where they may live forever. Amen.

The Creed of Alizée
We believe in one Alizée,
The mother, the almighty.
Creator of joy and happiness,
Both visible and invisible.
We believe you are the chosen one,
To lead us in our darkest hour.
The world is filled with hope,
Each time you speak.
Your eyes shows non-believer’s the light,
And allows them to discover your glory.
We believe that you will come again,
To reward the fans, and create new ones.
Alizée in the highest.
Heaven and earth await your recoming
Alizée in the highest. Amen.

Guardian Alizée
Alizée my love, my darling dear.
It is your love, that commits me here,
Every day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

These prayers of goodness demonstrate the message of the Church, that Alizée can bridge gaps and end world problems.

lol! its quite good Killian! and no! your not going to hell

Capn
09-13-2007, 04:05 AM
well we all heard of wikipedia but there are other wikis that don't concentrate on telling the truth but more or less are there to humor you so far Alizee is the first person I found with a positive page on this site http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Alizee Its actually pretty funny and further proves how Alizée knows god and is a prophet

marik
09-13-2007, 04:08 AM
well we all heard of wikipedia but there are other wikis that don't concentrate on telling the truth but more or less are there to humor you so far Alizee is the first person I found with a positive page on this site http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Alizee Its actually pretty funny and further proves how Alizée knows god and is a prophet

i havent sen that uncyclopedia Capn! thanks for that article again! :)

WyomingGrizFan
09-13-2007, 04:14 AM
...who aren't in heaven?

That's like in 'are not' in heaven?

Well, she's still pretty angelic and certainly deserves a heavenly existence free from sorrow. Best regards.

Killian
09-13-2007, 05:47 AM
...who aren't in heaven?

That's like in 'are not' in heaven?

Well, she's still pretty angelic and certainly deserves a heavenly existence free from sorrow. Best regards.

Yes, well seeing as the real prayer says " who art in heaven", I thought I should change it a bit.

CFHollister
09-13-2007, 07:29 AM

Yes, yes you are :p

rwd716
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
It's a shame i didn't find this until today :( O well, great news! YeYe!

trippininsanely
09-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Le duet que vous avez prévu, oui ?

Duet (http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/sounds/gaFrench.wav)

Deepwaters
09-13-2007, 11:28 AM

Hell has the best and the worst. Heaven has the mediocre. ;)

Or, as Bernard Shaw said in a completely different context: "We are dregs and scum, sir, dregs and scum!"

"Careful, some of the dregs will hear you."

"That's all right, they all think they're scum anyway."

MesGourmandises
09-13-2007, 11:54 AM
So how would I be obliged to sing this, prayer!?

How about if I said I'm in love with a girl who's ten times prettier than Alizée and I'm sure all of you would think so too? Would that make me have to recieve penance? hahaha >:|

aditya8617
09-13-2007, 11:57 AM

she was sent to Earth as God quote: "Couldn't concentrate with her around."

Hey! No one can blame us now for losing our concentrations!

atra201
09-13-2007, 12:31 PM
that's wonderful
i was expecting that . thanks guys

Cooney
09-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Can I get a Youpidou?!

Youpidou!

/snip
prayers here
/snip

Hahaha, brilliant Killian, brilliant! I did some hunting around and found the Hail Mary in French so I could switch it to Alizée as well. Now I'll have to find these as well :-P I don't know what they all are, though. The first one is based on the "Lord's Prayer" which will be easy enough to get in French... what are the common names of the things the next two are based on?

So how would I be obliged to sing this, prayer!?

How about if I said I'm in love with a girl who's ten times prettier than Alizée and I'm sure all of you would think so too? Would that make me have to recieve penance? hahaha >:|

SINNER AGAINST ALIZÉE! For this gravest of crimes, you must do great penance. First, you must walk thrice around the block holding her concert poster as a banner, while repeatedly chanting all four prayers. When you have completed this, you must log on to the internet, find a disc of of hers you don't have, and purchase it. Finally, when it arrives, you must listen to it twoscore times and reflect upon its meaning. Then report back.

heyamigo
09-13-2007, 01:30 PM
cooney and killian, you guys are killing me!!!

Killian
09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Hahaha, brilliant Killian, brilliant! I did some hunting around and found the Hail Mary in French so I could switch it to Alizée as well. Now I'll have to find these as well :-P I don't know what they all are, though. The first one is based on the "Lord's Prayer" which will be easy enough to get in French... what are the common names of the things the next two are based on?

Well, the second one is loosely based on two conjoined prayers, so I doubt you will find it, but it is mostly on the Nicene Creed, which would be easy to find in French, but hard to adapt to Alizée's needs.

The second is a little rhyme taught to children for when they pray. It goes:
Oh angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here,
ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

You could translate, but I think it is English exclusive.

There are many more prays throughout many religions that are based on those of the Church of Alizée. But they are two numerous to list. I merely wrote the three most important, and one to teach your children.

Cooney
09-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Well, the second one is loosely based on two conjoined prayers, so I doubt you will find it, but it is mostly on the Nicene Creed, which would be easy to find in French, but hard to adapt to Alizée's needs.

The second is a little rhyme taught to children for when they pray. It goes:
Oh angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here,
ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

You could translate, but I think it is English exclusive.

There are many more prays throughout many religions that are based on those of the Church of Alizée. But they are two numerous to list. I merely wrote the three most important, and one to teach your children.

Ahh, ok. I'll really have to do some research than :-)

Who knows? Maybe we'll have to found churchofalizee.com or something :-P For now, uncyclopedia now properly lists Alizée in place of Hera under the description of gods in the greek pantheon. Who knows how long that'll last though.

rcs
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
I pledge allegiance, to Alizee,

of Paris France,

and to the recording studios, for which it stands:

one record, under contract, influential,

With Lyrics, and Website for all.

aditya8617
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I pledge allegiance, to Alizee,

of Paris France,

and to the recording studios, for which it stands:

one record, under contract, influential,

With Lyrics, and Website for all.

You are very late in pledging allegiance but better late than never.

Tye
09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Hell has the best and the worst. Heaven has the mediocre. ;)

Of course if you believe in the firey hell then you know the best and worst are burning, while the mediocre (I don't understand this choice of word, because great men have believed in God) are setting by God.

Deepwaters
09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Of course if you believe in the firey hell then you know the best and worst are burning, while the mediocre (I don't understand this choice of word, because great men have believed in God) are setting by God.

I was making a rather sarcastic joke, Tye. If one has a standard of good that is dependent on obedience to authority, then the truly good, as well as the truly bad, will be evil -- the truly good and great are ruled by their own conscience and their own understanding of the good, even in defiance of authority. When good is defined as obedience, only the mediocre are good.

Capn
09-13-2007, 08:06 PM
as the way of getting into heaven defined by most religions is true and there is a heaven it is most likely very boring with that said on that uncyclopedia page i linked in this topic these are my favorite lines

In 1997 was hospitalised due to a temperature that no device could measure, doctors were unable to correct this problem (to the joy of millions) and now Alizée must be very careful when talking to people lest she overheat them.

lol

CFHollister
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM

I was making a rather sarcastic joke, Tye. If one has a standard of good that is dependent on obedience to authority, then the truly good, as well as the truly bad, will be evil -- the truly good and great are ruled by their own conscience and their own understanding of the good, even in defiance of authority. When good is defined as obedience, only the mediocre are good.

Ok guys, the Hail Alizée's and Alizée prayers were fun and all that but lets try to stay away from letting this turn into a serious discussion on religion/ethics (which then has a nasty way of letting politics in). Not that I think any lines have necessarily been crossed yet, but these topics have a terrible tendency of getting out of hand... and then the Mod Squad has to go into action:(.

Might be best if we got the thread back on topic.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Might be best if we got the thread back on topic; esp. a sticky thread like this one which shouldn't have too much trouble staying close to topic.

This aint a sticky thread [yet].

CFHollister
09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
This aint a sticky thread [yet].

Good call. For some reason I was thinking it was the Official News discussion sticky thread (fixed). Still....

Tye
09-13-2007, 10:18 PM

I was being kind of sarcastic, also. I figured you was, so I made a response that was sarcastic. I am sorry if my response came across the wrong way.

As CFH said, lets get off this topic.

theit77
09-13-2007, 10:59 PM
To bring this thread back to it's intended meaning, I'd like to say that I'm very glad she didn't continue to use her old site, moi-alizee.com, because of it's reference to 'Moi... Lolita'. It's good that she's using a new one, and one that won't associate her with that past that she is trying to disassociate herself with.

Ben
09-13-2007, 11:09 PM
And it matches the naming scheme of www.alizee-forum.com :p

heyamigo
09-13-2007, 11:10 PM
To bring this thread back to it's intended meaning, I'd like to say that I'm very glad she didn't continue to use her old site, moi-alizee.com, because of it's reference to 'Moi... Lolita'. It's good that she's using a new one, and one that won't associate her with that past that she is trying to disassociate herself with.

are you saying this site should change too? to alizee-america.com or something?

CFHollister
09-13-2007, 11:11 PM

I could see why one might want to, but I just don't think it would be worth the effort.

Ben
09-13-2007, 11:15 PM
You can get here via www.alizeeusa.com if you want to. ;)

theit77
09-14-2007, 12:11 AM

Actually, yes, I do think we should be rid of the 'moi' part. We should use www.alizeeusa.com exclusively.

www.alizee-america.com is good too, but might be too much effort to get change to

Cooney
09-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Actually, yes, I do think we should be rid of the 'moi' part. We should use www.alizeeusa.com exclusively.

www.alizee-america.com is good too, but might be too much effort to get change to

I'd be more in favor of alizee-america than alizeeusa if Brad were to make the choice to change. America is a little bit more encompassing than just USA alone (after all, around 50% of our active membership is from non-US locations), and being as we already use "Alizée America" as our name, it wouldn't require a swap or change in thinking.

aditya8617
09-14-2007, 12:19 AM
You can get here via www.alizeeusa.com if you want to. ;)

:eek: How does that work?

fsquared
09-14-2007, 12:27 AM
:eek: How does that work?

URL redirect, I suppose...

rcs
09-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Does it cost anything to change the site's name:confused:

Cooney
09-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Does it cost anything to change the site's name:confused:

To change a URL you have to pay to register the new name, begin payments on that new site, and cease payments on the old. There will always be some overlap, and registration is almost never free.

Site names aren't like file names, able to be changed at any given time. Site names are maintained at an international level, and the association of a name with a URL can take days to propogate across the global DNS network.

rcs
09-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Whoa! Sounds like Brad would rather turnover in bed and sleep with all that involved. But, then again, only the best for Lili will do for some:p

Anyone have a cost figure for changing the URL? You can PM me if it's a touchy subject...just wondering. I wouldn't know how to run a website. Alizee America works for me.

Cooney
09-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Changing the URL itself isn't overly expensive. It's primarily time consuming and inconvenient.

Running a site like this though? That's expensive. All the bandwidth involved in forums, picture galleries, and video hosting is not at all cheap.

rcs
09-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I feel bad, I haven't donated in awhile. Pay day is coming Brad:D

Cooney
09-14-2007, 01:49 AM
Actually, now that you mention it, me either.

Donation sent!

Capn
09-14-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm still looking for a job but maybe when I get one I can manage to get enough money to donate =( I feel bad now you mean people made me feel bad

rwd716
09-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Guys, we don't need to change the name, lol. It's good to have "moi" there. I like to have that reminder. Plus this site has like four redirects to it, lol.

marik
09-14-2007, 07:32 AM
I feel bad, I haven't donated in awhile. Pay day is coming Brad:D

cool! donating is good! keep it up fellow me!:)

marik
09-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Actually, now that you mention it, me either.

Donation sent!

you guys are rich arent?:blink:

marik
09-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Guys, we don't need to change the name, lol. It's good to have "moi" there. I like to have that reminder. Plus this site has like four redirects to it, lol.

i agree to you! and im looking a job too:(
doesnt matter what age is right>?

Uméesha
09-14-2007, 08:41 AM
sorry mod's and sorry guy's that i've created same topic "alizee official site".... carry on the topic with the same thread.

and mod's if possible delete the thread "alizee official site" moe on angry on me:mad: !

marik
09-14-2007, 08:44 AM
sorry mod's and sorry guy's that i've created same topic "alizee official site".... carry on the topic with the same thread.

and mod's if possible delete the thread "alizee official site" moe on angry on me:mad: !

its ok Umesh! you see "no ones is perfect except God" so its always ok that you have created a mistakes

Deepwaters
09-16-2007, 12:56 AM
I'm a little curious about something I noticed on the official site:

"Pour son 3ème album, ALIZÉE a notamment choisi de collaborer avec BERTRAND BURGALAT, DANIEL DARC, OXMO PUCCINO, JÉRÉMY CHATELAINE ou encore JEAN FAUQUE pour les textes."

How do you guys read that last bit? "Encore" is usually translated as "again," but it can also mean "only," "still," "yet," or "even."

Does this mean that only Jean Fauque wrote the lyrics? Or that the only contribution Fauque made was to write the lyrics? Or that all the lyrics were written by Fauque and/or Jérémy ("Jérémy Chatelaine ou . . . Jean Fauque pour les textes")?

I think I'm reading it that the first four collaborated on the music, either composing or playing or both, while Fauque wrote all the lyrics. But I'm not sure that's right. (I'm also not sure whoever wrote that blurb knew what they were talking about, of course.)

brad
09-16-2007, 01:08 AM
thanks for the donations guys :)

and yeah, you can get here by:

http://moi-alizee.us
http://alizeeamerica.com
http://alizeeusa.com

they all are directed to this site (have been since i setup this site). i have actually been thinking for a long long time to change it to alizeeamerica.com, but everyone i ever mention it to seems to have a nervous breakdown even thinking about it .. :p

it would not be hard at all to change it, just a few clicks and it would be done, so that isn't an issue (and the old domain / links and etc. would always work just fine.)

for example:

http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=76

lefty12357
09-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Good question, Deepwaters. I was confused about that too. I seem to remember Jean Fauque saying a while back that he co-wrote 8 songs. Maybe he meant "around" 8 songs. If Alizée did indeed write the lyrics to one of them, then it might all add up. Of course Jean Fauque co-wrote a couple of songs with Jérémy on his last album.

marik
09-16-2007, 01:16 AM
thanks for the donations guys :)

and yeah, you can get here by:

they all are directed to this site (have been since i setup this site). i have actually been thinking for a long long time to change it to alizeeamerica.com, but everyone i ever mention it to seems to have a nervous breakdown even thinking about it .. :p

it would not be hard at all to change it, just a few clicks and it would be done, so that isn't an issue (and the old domain / links and etc. would always work just fine.)

for example:

http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=76

i didnt notice that domian for the 1st hing but the www.moi-alizee.us is common now and i like it! i always put that link to all of my sigs!

nurvonic
09-16-2007, 01:58 AM
yeah, alizeeusa sounds nice =). you should change it to that.

espire
09-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Meh, as I said on IRC, moi-alizee.us is by far the most interesting of the three URLs, why change it?

nurvonic
09-16-2007, 02:20 AM
meh, alizeeusa.com is by far the best of the URLs.

cheer up espire, its a matter of personal opinion.

also, 'moi' is in direct reference to 'moi...lolita', and it seems shes trying to get away from that image. so i say why not change it?

edit: maybe alizee-usa, or alizee-america may seem a bit more interesting?

kdn
09-16-2007, 02:52 AM
I like alizeeusa.com, generally a hyphen in a domain is not very great. And don't put live links to different domains which goes to the same site, may results in duplicate contents, this isn't a good thing for anyone wants to rank high in google.

rcs
09-16-2007, 02:54 AM
Meh? Sounds like we goats in here. lol:D

How 'bout combine all of it together Moi-AlizeeUSA.com or Moi-Alizee.com???

JK, it's getting deep. Seems like Brad thought of everything long before we even got here. Now, we can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Mehs anyone else?

Uméesha
09-16-2007, 03:06 AM
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]How 'bout combine all of it together Moi-AlizeeUSA.com or Moi-Alizee.com???

it is possible to use moi-alizeeUSA.com but its impossible to use Moi-alizee.com

i like the name which is currently using URL and moi-alizee.us is perfect, no doubt in that!

BTW, i like this site... its very user friendly and lots of good people i can see here:D

marik
09-16-2007, 03:25 AM
it is possible to use moi-alizeeUSA.com but its impossible to use Moi-alizee.com

i like the name which is currently using URL and moi-alizee.us is perfect, no doubt in that!

BTW, i like this site... its very user friendly and lots of good people i can see here:D

yeah your right Umesh! most of the time when im in other Computers i used to typed www.moi-alizee.us its perfect! all i can see now is just wait now to Alizée! sit and relax! takesome relaxation to the song of Mll Juliete! and talk to some of the member here that the topic is Alizée!:wub:

marik
09-16-2007, 08:36 AM
I like alizeeusa.com, generally a hyphen in a domain is not very great. And don't put live links to different domains which goes to the same site, may results in duplicate contents, this isn't a good thing for anyone wants to rank high in google.

no! www.moi-alizee.us is much better!

theit77
09-16-2007, 11:19 AM

Brad, why don't you wait until she goes public in a few months (weeks?!?). If she's very hostile towards her 2001 career and the image that was forced upon her, I think you should, for her sake, change the site name to not include the moi...lolita reference. But, if she's relatively candid about her previous albums, leave this site the way it is.

rwd716
09-16-2007, 11:31 AM
I vote to keep it the same. I'm big into keeping roots.

Tye
09-16-2007, 02:06 PM
I will leave it up to brad to make this decision.

Ben
09-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Good question, Deepwaters. I was confused about that too. I seem to remember Jean Fauque saying a while back that he co-wrote 8 songs. Maybe he meant "around" 8 songs. If Alizée did indeed write the lyrics to one of them, then it might all add up. Of course Jean Fauque co-wrote a couple of songs with Jérémy on his last album.
Funny you ask now, cause this just came up on MFI:

Au fait, j'ai écrit un mail à Jean Fauque la semaine dernière et il m'a répondu, si ça vous intéresse : Fleur de Vanille on AFC wrote to Jean Fauque last week, and he wrote back.
De : Fleur
Date : 09 sept. 2007, 09:12
Bonjour...

J'ose un petit email d'un clic hésitant pour vous poser une question concernant Alizée... Je me doute que vous devez être assailli par de nombreux fans avides de "news" mais si vous n'êtes pas trop débordé et que vous avez le droit de dévoiler quelques informations, une réponse de votre part me ferait immensément plaisir ! En fait j'aimerais savoir combien de chansons ont été écrites par vos soins et combien d'autres auteurs ont participé à l'album ? On sait qu'il y a Daniel Darc et Jérémy mais y'en-t-il d'autres ? Est-ce vous qui avez écrit la chanson "idéalizée" mentionnée dans le reportage d'hier soir sur TF1 ?

Bravo pour fifty sixty. Je l'avais entendu il y a quelques mois et j'avais tout de suite été séduite. Dommage que ce ne soit pas le single choisi.

En tout cas j'espère que cet album saura redorer son image et la sortira du carcan de la lolita...

Bonne continuation et d'avance, merci.

Angélique She asked I know you're being assailed with questions from fans but... how many songs were written by you, and how many other authors were there? Are there others besides Daniel Darc and Jérémy? Did you write the song Idéalizée?
In any case I hope this album will have restored her image and escape her from the lolita straightjacket...

Date: 09 sept. 2007, 23:19

bonjour
oui c'est vrai que je suis un peu assailli, je ne m'attendais pas à ça... j'ai écrit ou co écrit avec Jerem 6 titres. Et un septième qui a été composé par Bertrand Burgalat,ce n'est plus un secret. Idéalizée, c'est Jerem et moi. Il y a d'autres personnes, mais chut pour l'instant...
heureux que ça vous plaise...
sinon, oui je pense que ce sera un album mûr, non "lolitesque"
cordialement
JFhello
it's true i'm being assailed a bit... i wrote/cowrote with Jerem 6 titles. And a seventh composed by Bertrand Burgalat, is no longer a secret. Idéalizée is Jerem and me. There are more people, but hush for now...
yes i think that this will be a mature album, not lolitaesque

C'est pas grand chose mais bon...Nothing too big...

RMJ
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Apparently I posted full translation of it at the same time on AF :blink:

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?p=583137#post583137

Ben
09-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Sorry Ronny, but SB beat you by two minutes! :D
Though yes, your translation is better.
I'm sure you both just saw it on AFC around the same time.

RMJ
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
The missing lines from his translation took those 2 minutes. :p

Yeah, we most likely saw it same time, it was just posted when I saw it. Or well, it had one or two comments on it.

edit:
MFI server's clock is 1 minute ahead of AF so technically I lost only 1 minute. :blink:

MesGourmandises
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
I wish I could listen to Idealizee, i really wanna hear it.
Which song did he say was no longer a secret? Fifty Sixty probably... which in my mind means that bernard is the better writer.

rcs
09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
:blink: She's being assailed?! Everybody better cool it.:cool:

Deepwaters
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
:blink: She's being assailed?! Everybody better cool it.:cool:

No, that was Jean Fauque who was being assailed. Alizée would be, except not many people know how to contact her.

So the rest of her team is blocking the assaults with their poor fragile bodies. There may be many casualties, but Lili herself will survive. ;)

rcs
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Yes! Protect Lili at all costs.
*head down, takes hat off in memory of her defenders*

marik
09-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Yes! Protect Lili at all costs.
*head down, takes hat off in memory of her defenders*

yeah!;)

*have in hands of Protector Guns!:D*

Roman
09-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Well, the moi-alizee.com web site is now completely blank.

Uméesha
09-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Well, the moi-alizee.com web site is now completely blank.

yeah its showing blank page with white background!

Capn
09-24-2007, 08:53 AM
a completely empty page source not to mention i scanned the site and the only working directory I can find has a bunch of forum typed icons in it lol

Uméesha
09-24-2007, 08:57 AM
so no more moi-alizee.com? i think new website will be launching:D

Capn
09-24-2007, 09:11 AM
well as far as anybody knows alizée doesnt have the rights to that domain anyways

ALS
09-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Well the Russian site moi-Alizee.net is also down. I get the can't find page info post.

Translation is as follows.
The site is not found on the server srv006
If you expect to see your site instead of the page, there is no worry, perhaps below is the information that will help you correct the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options include:

Maybe you just opechatalis names in the recruitment site.
If you are our client, contact the site owner.
Not a site with such a name, go to the Control Panel and make sure that the site you requested a name.
Maybe you create a site or use your name added to the site in the last 30 minutes. Если так, If so, wait a while and press update. Configuration Web Server updates from 15 to 30 minutes.

If you are sure you did everything correctly, and yet within an hour you can not go to your site, then please contact support
It is possible that you used unauthorized modem.
Maybe you just want to become a customer, in this case, let me invite you to read our tariffs

All rights reserved (c) Infobox.ru

Cooney
09-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Would be kind of silly for one label to continue operating a website for another label's artist. Ah well, out with the old, in with the new and all that.

User22
11-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh gosh this is a pretty funny one...

I went to Alizee-Officiel.com for some reason(I was hoping it had changed:() And then I clicked the "get it on Virgin" link and guess what....404:rolleyes: I wonder if Alizee knows of this...

Jake04
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Is this in preparation for her new album? She changed her fb page as well!
Edit: This looks more professional than her last one. I hope Sony's helping her. :dance:

http://www.alizee-officiel.com/

ALS
04-17-2012, 09:48 AM
I like it better than the old site which I thought was kind of cheesy as they say.

User22
04-17-2012, 10:25 AM
THIS PAGE LOOKS SO AMAZING. It has links to everything she does and has on the internet :D

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/ade9cda8.jpg

Merci Alizée
06-28-2012, 06:19 AM
http://alizee-officiel.com/favicon.ico

Karin
06-28-2012, 07:05 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xrtjpe"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrtjpe_alizee-nouveau-single-a-decouvrir-en-exclu_music" target="_blank">Aliz&eacute;e - Nouveau single &agrave; d&eacute;couvrir en exclu</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/alizee-official" target="_blank">alizee-official</a></i>

battousai
07-05-2012, 12:36 PM
she updated website with new look again

User22
07-05-2012, 02:33 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/7d0a252b.jpg

Notice the red marks I made. Official Store is opening soon (again), and below it also says "contests"!

BrianO1
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Woohoo! This is so great! I'm sure I won't win any of these contests....but it will be fun to take part! And I hope this time they have some more items geared towards men. Last time, even the "men" shirts were kinda feminine. :p

ALS
07-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Like PROPERTY OF ALIZEE Tee Shirts. :aha:

BrianO1
07-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Like PROPERTY OF ALIZEE Tee Shirts. :aha:

YES!!!!!!

I would buy like.....30 of those! :D

Panther
07-05-2012, 07:48 PM
YES!!!!!!

I would buy like.....30 of those! :D

Me too, that would be so cool! :aha:

User22
07-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Pretty cool site layout. I wonder if it Works better on a computer. Cause it looks a bit sketch on mobile with the two blank feeds and cut off stuff.

melovelily
07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
It loads way faster than the Previous one :)

DannyMac524
07-05-2012, 10:21 PM
I love her new song. It sounds like she is going back to her origins. Good luck with the new up coming album.

Karin
07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
I like the part "boutique officiele" :D

Jenny_HRO87
07-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I like the part "boutique officiele" :D

oh yes! :aha:

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-14-2012, 03:03 AM
I love her new song. It sounds like she is going back to her origins. Good luck with the new up coming album.

I can't wait to see her dancing again! :dance:

Karin
03-25-2013, 08:37 AM
updated ->>> www.alizee-officiel.com

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/524067_555307024491058_1317539558_n.jpg

Karin
03-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Official site changed to #AlizéeBlonde

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10014708_725440880811004_1415013108_n.jpg