PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Alizee!

Urb4n
08-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi there Alizee! It's known that you like to surf the web and its not unlikely that you want to know what your fans are thinking of you worldwide. So, that said, we figured that at one point or another you'd be visiting this site. I hope you enjoy the adulation!
----------------------------------------------------------
Below are messages to you from the fans who post on this site.
----------------------------------------------------------

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Hello there Alizée,
this is riva2model64 speaking. I live in the United States, in Brookeville Maryland, and I must say I love your talent! Your singing is beautiful. I like every single one of your songs from both of your Albums, except for maybe, uh, well I can't think of any of your songs that I don't like. I used to not like Veni Vidi Vici, but it grew on me, and I really like it now. Alizée you rock! I hope you are happy right now. I respect all you decisions, you can do whatever you want, no worries, 3rd album or not.

ps. you're awesome!

Urb4n
08-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey Alizee! 'Urban' here. I just wanted to give you a big "whats up?" I love the music. I love the image. I still want to see and hear more of you. The fan base for you grows by the day here in America. I'd like to see you tour here in the U.S. sometime, but if not, it's understandable. I'd happily travel out of the country to see you perform. You're as good as it gets when considering the entertainment industry. I think you're the best and I hope to see more of you very soon.

From and adoring fan,
Urb4n

Matrix
08-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Salut Alizee! Comment allez-vous? USA adores you, you are magnifique!

How did you get that scar above your right eyelid? Merci Alizee for making music and I hope you get into acting in films. A bientot :)

aFrenchie
08-16-2006, 08:07 AM
"Greetings Alizée!" is not very appealing imo, especially if she's not that good in English. Even sticky, it won't attract her more than any other thread with Alizée in the title. If you want to rename it, I'd suggest: "ALIZÉE : CLIQUE ICI STP !" meaning "Alizée: clic here please" (STP is short for "s'il te plait"). You can keep the French syntax: leave the spaces before : and ! characters.

Just a suggestion, you can delete this post Brad...

Well, if you leave it there, then: Salut Alizée ! Elle était pas bonne mon idée ? :D

rcs
08-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Alizee, we love you. We wait patiently for your new CD.

Message for us posters: Sorry guys, I had to take one home for the team, but at least I shared our love for her. :)

P.S. Good question Matrix, always wanted to know about that scar.

DJ_Greg
08-16-2006, 11:44 AM
"Greetings Alizée!" is not very appealing imo, especially if she's not that good in English. Even sticky, it won't attract her more than any other thread with Alizée in the title. If you want to rename it, I'd suggest: "ALIZÉE : CLIQUE ICI STP !" meaning "Alizée: clic here please" (STP is short for "s'il te plait"). You can keep the French syntax: leave the spaces before : and ! characters.

Just a suggestion, you can delete this post Brad...

Well, if you leave it there, then: Salut Alizée ! Elle était pas bonne mon idée ? :D

That's the answer to a question I've wanted to ask. Now I need to go back into my iTunes and fix all the titles to Mes Courants Electriques...

orange2289
10-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Hello Alizee,
My name is Bree I am 17 I resently discovered your music. It kinda sucks cuz I finally know of you and I see all these thing off when you were my age and now your 20,and married and have a daughter. I am always the lst to know. I am 1 of eight siblings there are 2 boys and counting my 6 girls. It goes in pattern 3 girls 2 boys 3 girls. I am number 6. lol I love my family. But I want you to know that I am a big fan. I think your music is wonderful, the words speak to me, they take me somwhere else and I love it. Even though I don't really know what your saying sometimes. Thats why I look up the lyrics and sing in english while you are in french. This made me have more of a desire to learn french. So mabey on day if I cross your path I can talk to you in French. Or if I hope and wish enough you will come to America and I have a way out there I will go see you, that would be peanut to my butter, and the aqua to my fena(hope i spelled that right) Anyways I wish you the best with everything. Sorry thisis so long, But if Alizee does read this it was worht it.
best wishes,
Bree

aditya8617
10-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Hi! Alizee, Let me just say one sentence: You rock!, and you will always will be my favourite girl.

zemasterzzz
10-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Hey Alizee. I'm pretty new to your music but I love it all. Thanks for everything you've done for us, your fans. Listening to your music makes each day a little brighter. If everyone listened to your music maybe there'd be less pessimists (I probably spelt that wrong) and cynical people. Anyway, good luck to you in whatever you decide next, we love you over here in Canada. Good luck to your very fortunate husband and daughter too, hope they are doing well.

Best wishes,
Nathan

Brianh
10-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello Alizee

Been a big fan of yours for a while, hope all is well with you and your family. Love your music, your style, and well just everything about you.

Brian