PDA

View Full Version : 2007-09-27 - Le 6/9 translation/transcription

RMJ
09-28-2007, 05:27 AM
by Backinblack

Here is my revision of Cooney's translation, followed by the transcript in French (missing a few words where there's a [...]). Obviously, there are still a few errors, so Frenchies, please help us.

English:

B: The person who is by my side this morning, whom I'm looking at...

B: Please give a hand for Alizée.

Alizée: Thank you.

B: Hello.

Alizée: Hello.

B: Alizée, it's been ten minutes...when was the last time...a thousand...ten thousand years since we've seen you.

A: Just about.

B: It's been three years since we've seen you...

Alizée: Three years, yes. Exactly.

B: So tell us everything. We're going to sum up the last three years, day by day.

Alizée: Oh la!

B: That'll take two and a half hours! Seriously though, we want to know what has happened in those three years, why you've been gone for so long, why you chose today for your return, and what brings you're here?

DJ2: And why we keep asking you question after question!

Alizée: Haha, because I love you guys.

B: Because I wanted to...because, well, there's been, since this...
(music clip - Moi Lolita)
...a lot has happened, all over the world, I mean,
Alizée's a phenom in France, but also in Mexico, Japan, China, Russia...

DJ2: in Alsace...

A: in Alsace.

B: in Alsace. You know it's been French since the 40's. So what all's happened in these three years Alizée?

Alizée: Many things.

B: Yes?

Alizée: I took some time for myself.

B: Yes.

Alizée: I had a baby.

B: A mom, it happens.

Alizée: Indeed. And above all, I took the time to prepare a third album.

B: With the first extract -

Alizée: Yup... Mademoiselle Juliette

B: ..that we're going to discover today. I'd like to make a request, that we ask Alizée some questions, that we listen to her new single...

DJ2: Live.

B: ...that we listened to yesterday for the first time.

DJ2: Yeah.

B: Seriously, I was saying earlier, the first 20 seconds, you're surprised, you're like, it's not the same thing, and then after 30 seconds, you're like, it's awesome. It's an exclusive here, so announce it, be a DJ, Alizée.

DJ2: Come on.

B: Say your name, the name of the song, le 6/9 NRJ, and 08h40.

DJ2: And if you could say "Hit music only!" as well...

B: OK, that's enough.

Alizée: Haha, sure. Hi, it's Alizée, on NRJ le 6/9...

B: Very good

Alizée: I present to you an exclusive... my new single Mademoiselle Juliette, at 08h40 and 46 seconds

B: Wow

DJ3: Very sexy

DJ2: Hit music only!

(Mademoiselle Juliette plays)

B: That's really cool

DJ2: Nice

B: You've changed a bit, right?

Alizée: A bit

B: Completely rock now.

Alizée: Yes...pop-rock, more pop.

DJ2: Pop-rock!

B: ...that she loves, it's called Mademoiselle JUliette, so for the fans, we just played it on NRJ, a worldwide exclusive just a moment ago, available for legal download online starting Sunday?

Alizée: Uh-huh

B: And and album that comes out...

Alizée: November 26th.

B: It's called Psychédélices and comes out November 26th

Alizée: Yup

B: What has changed? What has changed between the Alizée of then...

(Gourmandises clip plays)

B: ...and the Alizée of now. We've got a couple little questions for you

Alizée: Uh-huh?

B: For example, at 16 years old

Alizée: Yes?

B: Mylène Farmer, to whom you owe your career, how did you see her?

Alizée: ...

DJ2: Honestly?

Alizée: Like a big sister.

B: Ok. And today, at 23?

Alizée: As the one who taught me everything

B: Ok. Another question Flo?

DJ2: At 16, what'd you do with guys?

Alizée: Nothing.

DJ2: And at 23?

Alizée: I'm married.

(laughter)

DJ2: So you do things, apparently...

B: OK.

DJ2: Next question?

B: Yes.

DJ3: At 16, Jérémy Chatelain was what?

Alizée: I don't know... he was unknown to me.

(laughter)

B: That's right, at 16 he was my intern.

DJ2: Really?

B: Yes. And at 23?

Alizée: He's my guy

B: How's he doing?

Alizée: Very well

B: He stopped by and said hi yesterday, he should stop in from time to time.

Alizée: I think he's listening now.

B: Hugs to Jérém. If you stop by, there's not even any coffee, life with your pals, there's no worries. At 16, what was your dream Alizée?

Alizée: To sing with Madonna

B: And at 23?

Alizée: Same thing

B: Is it true?

A: Yeah.

DJ2: I think it's Madonna who wants to sing with her now.

B: It can help her. Right, Flo?

DJ2: At 16, what was your major hang-up?

Alizée: I was too small

DJ2: And at 23, have you grown?

Alizée: Nope!

DJ2: Wait, at 22 I grew...

B: A half inch.

(laughter)

DJ2: At 16, what posters were in your room?

Alizée: Madonna, Brad Pitt, I think that's it

DJ2: At 23?

Alizée: I don't have any posters!

DJ2: A squatter.

B: Very good. At any rate, I have the single here in my hand. In concert it'd be great.

Alizée: I'm working on that, I can't wait for it.

B: A good song for you to stage dive. But you'll have to do it quickly because it only lasts 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Just enough time to dive into the crowd and get back up onstage. You'll have to think of making a longer version.

B: It's been great having you here, a huge pleasure

Alizée: Thank you for inviting me.

B: It's a real, real, real pleasure

Alizée: Thank you

B: And I was astounded, while preparing this show, because you know, you have to prepare for a show...Well, you can't always tell, you can't always tell. I mean, there are sites for you all around the globe, there are fans who have left messages on the 6/9 forum, from Finland where they created a site just for you.

Alizée: Yes, in fact, in all countries, I've got fans in all countries, I better not wait any longer to go visit them, because they're getting restless.

B: She has class, yes she does.

DJ2: Yeah, there are countries that have set up the Internet there just to make sites for you, it's true.

B: Thanks for coming this morning, Alizée.

Alizée: Thank you

B: Kisses to you, and to Jérém. Come back when you want, of course.

A: Thank you.

B: It's 08h46.

----------------------------------------------------------------

French:

Bruno: La personne qui est à côté de moi ce matin, juste un regard. Ca va être dur. [...] Cami, du coup...applaudissement s'il vous plaît pour Alizée!
A: Merci.
B: Bonjour.
A: Bonjour.
B: Alizée, ca fait dix minutes...c'était quoi la dernière fois...mille...dix mille ans qu'on t'a pas vue.
A: A peu près.
B: Ca fait trois ans.
A: Trois ans, oui, exactement.
B: Alors dis-nous tout donc on va résumer trois ans jour après jour.
A: Oh là!
B: Ca va durer deux heures et demie! Mais on veut tous quand même complètement savoir...qu'est-ce qui s'est passé durant ces trois ans, pourquoi autant d'éloignement, pourquoi attendre aujourd'hui pour revenir, et pourquoi venir chez nous?
DJ2: Et pourquoi tant de questions au même coup, alors?
A: Parce que je vous aime.
B: Parce que j'avais envie de...parce que bon, il y a quand même depuis ça...(Moi Lolita)...Il y a quand même de l'eau qui a coulé sous les ponts et puis en dessous des ponts du monde entier, c'est-à-dire que Alizée, c'est un phénomène en France, mais enfin aussi au Mexique, au Japon, en Chine, en Russie...
DJ2: en Alsace...
A: En Alsace.
B: En Alsace. Tu sais qu'elle est française depuis quarante...[...] Il s'est passé quoi depuis ces trois ans, Alizée?
A: Beaucoup de choses.
B: Ouais.
A: J'ai pris du temps pour moi.
DJ: Ouais.
A: J'ai eu un bébé.
DJ: Maman, forcément.
A: Voilà. Et surtout j'ai eu le temps de préparer mon troisième album.
B: Avec le premier extrait...
A: Oui, Mademoiselle Juliette.
B: ...qu'on va découvrir aujourd'hui. Moi, ce que je propose, c'est qu'on va poser des questions à Alizée, c'est qu'on écoute son nouveau single...
DJ2: Direct.
B: qu'on a écouté, nous, en avant-première hier qui déchire tout.
DJ2: Ouais.
B: Sérieux, je disais tout à l'heure, les vingt premières secondes tu es surpris, alors, tu te dis, c'est pas du tout le même délire, et au bout de trente secondes, tu te dis, c'est juste énorme. C'est une exclu, annonce-le, voilà, fais animatrice de radio, Alizée.
DJ2: Allez.
B: Donc il faut absolument citer dans ta phrase ton nom, le titre de la chanson, le 6/9 NRJ et 08h40.
DJ2: Et si tu peux dire Hit Music Only aussi...
B: Ouais, c'est bon.
A: Alors. Salut, c'est Alizée sur NRJ dans le 6/9...
B: Très bien.
A: Je vous présente en exclusivité mon nouveau single Mademoiselle Juliette à 08h40 et 46 secondes.
B: C'est fort.
DJ2: Je trouve qu'elle est très sexy.
B: Merci Alizée.
DJ2: Hit music only!

B: Ca déchire, le nouveau...
DJ2: C'est autre chose.
B: Bon alors, on a pris un virage, Alizée, on est d'accord.
A: Un petit peu.
B: Complètement rock...
A: Oui. Pop-rock, plus pop.
DJ2: Pop-rock.
B: ...qu'elle kiffe, ça s'appelle Mademoiselle Juliette, alors, pour les fans, donc, il vient d'être passé sur NRJ en avant-première mondiale il y a un instant, disponible en téléchargement légal sur les plateformes légales à partir de dimanche, et un album qui va sortir...
A: Le 26 novembre.
B: ...je sais qu'il s'appelle Psychédélices etqui sort donc le 26 novembre prochain.
A: C'est ça.
B: Qu'est-ce qui a changé? C'est une question qu'on s'est posé entre l'Alizée de cette époque-là...(Gourmandises)...et l'Alizée de maintenant. Quelques petites questions à te poser, Alizée. Par exemple, à 16 ans...
A: Oui.
B: Mylène Farmer, grâce à qui tu as commencé ta carrière, tu la voyais comment?
DJ2: En bref.
A: Comme une grande soeur.
B: D'accord. Et aujourd'hui, à 23 ans?
A: Celle qui m'a tout appris.
B: D'accord. Autre question mon Flo?
Flo: Oui. A 16 ans tu faisais quoi avec les mecs?
A: Rien du tout.
Flo: Et à 23 ans?
A: Je suis mariée.
DJ2: Donc tu fais des trucs à priori...
B: Justement. Une question qui s'y colle, mon Camille.
DJ2: Celle d'après?
B: Bah oui.
DJ2: A 16 ans, Jérémy Chatelain, pour toi, c'était...?
A: Je sais pas, il était inconnu.
B: C'est ça, à 16 ans c'était mon stagiaire.
DJ2: C'est vrai?
B: Oui, c'est vrai. Et à 23, du coup?
DJ2: A 23?
A: Bah, c'est mon mari.
B: Il va bien?
A: Très bien.
DJ: Il nous a passé un petit coucou hier, il faut qu'il vienne de temps en temps.
A: Je crois qu'il écoute là.
DJ: Bon, Jérem, on t'embrasse. Si tu viens, il n'y a même pas de café, ça sert à rien, la vie en potes, il y a aucun souci.
DJ2: [...] photocopie.
B: A 16 ans, c'était quoi ton rêve, Alizée?
A: De chanter avec Madonna.
B: Ouais. Et à 23.
A: Toujours pareil.
B: C'est vrai?
A: Oauis.
DJ2: Je crois que Madonna, elle rêve de chanter avec elle maintenant.
B: Ca peut l'aider, ouais. Flo?
Flo: A 16 ans, c'était quoi ton complexe?
A: J'étais trop petite.
Flo: Et à 23 ans, tu as grandi?
A: Non.
DJ2: Attends, à 22 j'ai pris...
B: Un centimètre.
Flo: A 16 ans, c'était quoi les posters dans ta chambre?
A: Madonna, Brad Pitt...je crois que c'est tout.
Flo: Et à 23?
A: J'ai plus de posters.
DJ2: Je squatte.
B: Bon, en tout cas j'ai le single entre les mains, on va le repasser sur NRJ...
DJ2: Ah oui.
B: ...parce qu'on le kiffe grave. Il s'appelle Mademoiselle Juliette. Ca, en concert, ça va être un truc de monumental.
A: Je m'éclaterai. J'attends que ça.
B: Ca sert à quoi te jeter dans la fosse. Par contre il faut le faire vite parce que le morceau dure que 2:20. Le temps de te jeter, de remonter, tout ça,
il va falloir prévoir une version longue.
B: Merci beaucoup d'être passé, Alizée, ce matin.
A: Merci de m'avoir invitée.
B: C'est un vrai, vrai, vrai plaisir...
DJ2: Un bonheur.
A: Merci.
DJ: Et moi j'ai halluciné en préparant cette émission, parce qu'on prépare quand même une émission. Ca s'entend pas toujours, ça s'entend pas toujours. Mais c'est à dire que tu as des sites dans le monde entier. Il y a des fans qui ont laissé des messages sur le forum de 6/9 depuis la Finlande qui ont créé un site que pour toi.
A: Bah en fait dans tous les pays, j'ai des fans dans tous les pays. Et là je crois que je dois pas tarder d'y aller, parce qu'ils s'impatientent.
B: C'est la classe, trop la classe.
DJ2: Il y a des pays ou ils ont installé l'Internet juste pour faire des sites pour toi, c'est vrai.
B: Merci beaucoup d'être passé, Alizée, ce matin.
A: Merci à vous.
B: Gros bisous et bisous à Jérem, et tu reviens quand tu veux, bien entendu, allez.
A: C'est gentil.
B: Il est 08h46.

RMJ
09-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Near the end in the show...

B: And I was astounded, while preparing this show, because you know, you have to prepare for a show...Well, you can't always tell, you can't always tell. I mean, there are sites for you all around the globe, there are fans who have left messages on the 6/9 forum, from Finland where they created a site just for you.

They mentioned me... :eek:

http://www.nrj.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20795

rwd716
09-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Gratz RMJ!!!!!!

Man, I went to look at yur post...n i dunno how u francophones do it, but even with my limited skills I could tell that people on there were hating before the new single even came out. I still don't understand why you'd waste your time posting on a forum if you didn't like a particular singer.

I can't look at shit like that, and I would hope that Lili won't either at least until this initial outbreak is a good bit on it's way. The more you listen to bastards tell you, you can't do something... All of the most successful people had dozens of people telling them they wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't, but they told em to F@ck off and did it ne way, lol. All right, I'm done, it just edged me when i saw dudes talkin smack bout her.

brad
09-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Alizée: Yes, in fact, in all countries, I've got fans in all countries, I better not wait any longer to go visit them, because they're getting restless.

haha .. if that is a correct translation, that is kinda funny :)

RMJ
09-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Yea, I didn't even bother start with that guy who first replied to thread... mostly because I couldn't argue with him with my very limited writing skills but also because he/she is just an idiot...

He is typical example of the persons mentioned in that recent article (in mademoizelle)... when Alizée's name is mentioned, there's dozen haters yelling how she sucks.. (which is really weird, because it doesn't typically happen with other artist in that scale... maybe they likes her but don't want to accept it and hence tries to hurt her.. living in denial.. )

At least there was some reasonable French guys...

rwd716
09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Ya I noticed some one else came to her defence, but then it got too confusing and hard for me to try to understand. I prety much knew the outcome, lol, it'd b another internet fight with the one dude still being a douche-bag, lol. (Pardon mon Francais :D )

Capn
09-28-2007, 09:08 AM
DJ2: Yeah, there are countries that have set up the Internet there just to make sites for you, it's true.
lol countries that got internet primarily for Alizée <3

OGRE
09-28-2007, 09:33 AM
lol countries that got internet primarily for Alizée <3

And we all thought Al Gore was the father of the internet.

fsquared
09-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Near the end in the show...

They mentioned me... :eek:

http://www.nrj.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20795

Wow, that is so cool! Whoo hoo, big high 5 to RMJ!!

WindReaver
09-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I think the haters are just MF fans that bought into the rumors.. Oui?

RMJ
09-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Not necessary. There were lots of haters even when Alizée was with Mylène.

Deepwaters
09-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Some people hate by reflex, I think. :rolleyes:

Two comments. The sentence, "Bah! C'est mon mari," which was translated above as "He's my guy," is I think is more accurately "So? He's my husband."

And second: Isn't it awesome that, with the hectic schedule she has, she still feels like she should find the time to pay us and other fan sites a visit? Is she great, or what?

Capn
09-28-2007, 12:08 PM
yeah it reminds us of how she cares about her fans

saiman
09-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Almost correct translation now, and it's such a pleasure reading it. Thanks RMJ for posting it here.

With my limiited knowledge on french I found these lines (in bold) are missing in the translation (nothing much though):

B: Ouais. Et à 23.
A: Toujours pareil.
B: C'est vrai?
A: Oauis.
DJ2: Je crois que Madonna, elle rêve de chanter avec elle maintenant.
B: Ca peut l'aider, ouais. Flo?
Flo: A 16 ans, c'était quoi ton complexe?
A: J'étais trop petite.

My not-so-good translation would be:

B: And at 23?
A: Same always.
B: Is it true?
A: Yeah.
DJ2: I think it's Madonna who wants to sing with her now.
B: It can help her. Right, Flo?
DJ2: At 16, what was your major hang-up?
A: I was too small

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks again for a very good translation.

- Ishrar

RMJ
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Yup, seems like missing. I added them.

Cooney
09-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for getting that updated! I absolutely couldn't understand the background chatter well enough to make an attempt at it. This feels much more complete!

Also, grats RMJ on the mention :-)

Capn
09-28-2007, 01:43 PM
yeah thanks now I can truly see whats going on in more depth even though Cooney did an awesome on the spot translation for us

French Fan
09-28-2007, 02:00 PM
I listened the radio, wow this sweet voice of Alizée in the radio has been appreciated by everyone it seems :o

Go gO GO ALIZEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
09-28-2007, 04:37 PM
They mentioned Mexico wohoo....

Deepwaters
09-28-2007, 05:27 PM
wow this sweet voice of Alizée in the radio has been appreciated by everyone it seems :o

Tout le monde; tout l'univers je pense. :wub:

Killian
09-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Tout le monde; tout l'univers je pense. :wub:

Toute la dimension, aussi!

marik
10-01-2007, 07:30 AM
They mentioned Mexico wohoo....

whoo hoo! Zack! grats :D

Geech
10-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the translate RMJ and Cooney.