PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Cost

Keyman009
08-17-2006, 01:29 AM
Just for future planning... what do you think tickets will cost and I am talking the good seats.... I am not going to fly to France to sit way in the back!

I want front row!!

I not looking for exact amounts of course I just want to know if I will be spending $200 or $500 or more!

If and when a schedule comes out, I hope you guys will help me out on picking what place to go see her. Maybe offer up the pros and cons about the places she will be performing.

Thanks

Urb4n
08-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Just kind of rolling this thought around in my head, what about a 'Alizee America' to one of her events when she reappears?

Keyman009
08-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Wouldn't that be great? But then I wouldn't get a chance to go to Normady though.

Urb4n
08-17-2006, 01:54 AM
just a thought :p

rwd716
08-17-2006, 02:38 AM
Just for future planning... what do you think tickets will cost and I am talking the good seats.... I am not going to fly to France to sit way in the back!

I want front row!!

I not looking for exact amounts of course I just want to know if I will be spending $200 or $500 or more!

If and when a schedule comes out, I hope you guys will help me out on picking what place to go see her. Maybe offer up the pros and cons about the places she will be performing.

Thanks

Didn't I read in another thread that someone had been to one of her concerts, or maybe his friend had been. I'm sure they would know a ballpark fig.

aFrenchie
08-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Didn't I read in another thread that someone had been to one of her concerts, or maybe his friend had been. I'm sure they would know a ballpark fig.
Read some concert reviews here (http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?content=press&language=en&year=Concert+Reports) (some of them by American fans)

This one (http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?language=ger&content=showpress&id=214&lang=gb) is impressive! :eek:

brad
08-17-2006, 09:13 AM
I can't imagine it being more than $500. Most likely around $200 for the best seats in the house. The hard part is getting information about a concert fast enough, needless to say I will be there ... whatever the price :)

hopefully her new cd is really successful, so they will want her to do a tour.

rwd716
09-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I'm really wondering how we can get THE seats in time. I want to be at least in the first 5 rows.

Calisto
09-25-2007, 08:44 AM
needless to say I will be there ... whatever the price :)

Me too. I have a decent chunk of money in savings just waiting for this trip . :)

Martin
09-25-2007, 08:49 AM
200$ sounds like a lot of money. IIRC, even the front seats at Zenith had around 50e? I dont think they would be much more expensive now.

fsquared
09-25-2007, 09:14 AM
The reviews made it sound like the problem was waiting all day to be at the very front of the admission line. Maybe it was "mob the stage" seating or something.

espire
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Concerts today are often X for getting in, and 2X for getting in first. So, if you have your VIP ticket and you're there many hours early, you get to be very close to the stage.

SilentFox
09-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Me too. I have a decent chunk of money in savings just waiting for this trip . :)

Well really its not the ticket that going to kill most of us, its really the plane ticket that going to hurt the most!

Calisto
09-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Well really its not the ticket that going to kill most of us, its really the plane ticket that going to hurt the most!

Yep, that's why I said "just for this trip" instead of "just for this concert" ;)