PDA

View Full Version : Ella elle l'a interview translation

garçoncanadien
08-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi everybody,

aFrenchie and I have teamed up to bring you a high quality translation of the interview at the end of the Ella Elle l'a performance. Most of it is the same as the one I made before, but aFrenchie pointed out to me some funny and interesting things that I forgot to include before. Enjoy!

-garçoncanadien

Alizée: Thank you
Host: Alizée, Ella elle l’a, thank you very much. Thank you also to the Cherubins (a French Gospel choir group), the Cherubins will be in concert
Alizée: thank you
Host: on the 20, 21, and 22 of May in the Trianon. Good evening, Alizée.
Alizée: Good evening.
Host: How’s it going?
Alizée: Very well.
Host: So, I saw that there was a little girl who was waving a little fish,
Alizée: yes I saw it
Host: We'll see it again later, the little fish, because Alizée will come back here in a moment. Yes, Alizée.
Alizée: yes
Host: The first France Gall song by Michel Berger that we heard, do you remember what it was?
Alizée: (inaudible) The first song, Ella elle l’a, that’s why I sung tonight, and I think its one of my favorites.
Host: Yes, there you have it, us too, in this interpretation tonight, also, which gave another beautiful version of the song. So, thank you, Alizée, we’re going to see you again in a little bit, right?
Alizée: Yes
Host: The album, the 45 Tours, you know it, it’s I’m Fed up, Alizée, and next, My Electric Currents, it’s Alizée’s album, thank you very much,
Alizée: Thank you
Host: It’s 2000 volts, eh, Alizée, a sort of atomic energy, so, to vote for this title, Ella elle l’a, it is 03, Ella elle l’a, so to support the song performed by Alizée. So, right now, you call us a lot, so 01 is “Resiste”, 02 is “Something from Tennessee”, 03 is “Ella, she has it”, which are the songs we heard just now, and in a few moments, you will hear “Music”, “The Pianist’s groupie”, “Personal Message”, “Yes mama yes”, “The declaration of love”, “Give to give”, “He played piano standing up”, “White Paradise”, which is actually coming in third place, which is also a beautiful, magnificent song. You will hear a superb interpretation by Florent Pagny, “Disconnected”, “Miss Chang”. Those are the titles competing tonight. Right now it is “Something from Tennessee” with Johnny which is ahead of “Ella, she’s got it”, but everything can change, everything can jump. Call us at 0 897 66 20 20, for your favorite song. For your number 1 song, its possible for you to win a raffle for a great weekend in Europe for two. You don’t have to take me along with you if you go, so you can vote without fear and you can take your chances. And tonight, there can be 4 winners, plus 1 finalist, who can take home a great car! This it just for music, eh? They sang so well, France Gall and Michel Berger. So, vote for your favorite song. The song that we will hear now(cut)

brad
08-17-2006, 11:16 AM
thanks garçoncanadien, this is great .. now i just have to get all of these translations merged into the videos :)

aFrenchie
08-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Host: we saw that little fish just a little while ago, because it came back all the time, yes, Alizée.
This sentence is wrong. The host actualy says:
We'll see it again later, the little fish, because Alizée will come back here in a moment. Yes, Alizée (...)
(she's probably going to sing J'en Ai Marre later in this show)

Also near the end, replace
FranceGall and Michel Bergé
with
France Gall and Michel Berger

garçoncanadien
11-16-2006, 02:03 PM
hi everybody I have finished a subtitle file for this video, covering both the song and the interview.

See you later!

-garçoncanadien

maareek
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks aFrenchie and garçoncanadien, your work is appreciated, as always. :)

Luc
11-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks garçoncanadien and aFrenchie for the translation and the subtitle file :)

brad
11-16-2006, 03:43 PM
thanks garçoncanadien!

atra201
11-18-2006, 10:19 AM
merci beaucoup

riva2model64
11-18-2006, 10:21 AM
yes, thanks a bunch you guys!!