PDA

View Full Version : Alizee Before NRJ show

JCC
10-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Found a short snipet (17sec) of Alizee before her radio show a few weeks ago.. Thought it was kinda cool. Looks like it was made by some fans waiting for her to appear...

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7EHw5qdwvQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7EHw5qdwvQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

Uméesha
10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
thank you for sharing JCC, 17 sec is like golden sec for me.

SilentFox
10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Ya thanks there JCC!

Killian
10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks, JCC. It's just a pity the guy couldn't keep his camera steady.

Alizée was so calm and collected despite the fact that she was going in for her first interview in three years. She may have been nervous, but she sure didn't show it. Gotta love her for the bravery.

Cooney
10-08-2007, 02:23 PM
That's awesome! They weren't kidding that she "remembered them." She walked up and started rattling off their names. That's definitely a star who pays attention to her fans.

She then asked how they were doing, and I believe asked if they were cold.

brad
10-08-2007, 02:57 PM
It's just a pity the guy couldn't keep his camera steady.

yeah, but this is still probably the best video we have had of her in 4 years. she always seems so nice ...

Poguezilla
10-08-2007, 02:59 PM
That is fantastic!!!!

rcs
10-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Thx to JCC & Cooney. Wow, she remembered their names!:eek: Tell me what other artist can do that:blink: I can't even remember some of the names of people that work with me.

Just remember fans, if you ever get a chance to meet Alizee, be sure to do your homework before asking a question! She's sharp.

As for the camera man shaking the camera, the fans could just be cold. If I were filming, I wouldn't be able to capture a great shot either when I have the full size Alizee standing before me:p

Tye
10-08-2007, 03:26 PM
That is amazing! Lili pays good attention and obviously cares about her fans or she wouldn't remember them. How long has it been since she last saw them?

CFHollister
10-08-2007, 04:38 PM
It's just a pity the guy couldn't keep his camera steady.

Be honest now... could you in Alizée's presence?
(I'm not sure I could. ;))

Chommpers
10-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Wow, I can't believe she remembered their names, that alone can tell you what kind of person she is. She is so nice to come up a have a short little chat like that. Man are they a lucky bunch.

heyamigo
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
if i'm not mistaken, i think snatcher said those guys are the ones who met lili last year in paris. i think they also shot a picture of lili from the back. hence lili recognized them.