PDA

View Full Version : Crazyness

bt_bird_90
08-18-2006, 01:46 AM
I just popped outside a bit ago to get my Alizée cd's and I have a police chopper over my house. The spotlight was literally ON ME and they told me to stay in my house. A guy is held up at a church arcoss the street. I hear magaphones saying stuff like "we have the place surrounded, Manny Maldono, you will not be harmed, we're going to send the dogs in"

An officer came to the door and told me to lock everything up. No news choppers though, just a pair of police choppers.

I hear a lot of dogs, lol, Manny is going to get "pwned".

My neighboors are outside now, some guy isn't wearing a shirt. I swear to God, I'm not making this stuff up. I know I'm not in any real danger, but still exiting nonethelesss

Spartan500
08-18-2006, 02:02 AM
the important thing is did you get the cds or were they stolen by the guy and thats why the cops are after him lol but serious is it like on your local news?

Shep
08-18-2006, 03:18 AM
We had a hostage situation across the street from our school once. We went into lockdown mode which sucks. Have to stay in your seat, can't throw anything away, can't go to the bathroom. Really sucked...

bt_bird_90
08-18-2006, 03:21 AM
My high school was right next to a freeway and we had lockdowns all the time. Man, those things sucked, the worst part is that the teachers won't let you know s**t, so it gets you all antsy.

aditya8617
08-18-2006, 03:27 AM
We once had a shootout between police and 3 gangmembers in our buildings, it happened so quickly that no one knew exactly what was going on. Initially I thought that someone was blasting crackers, but in the end when I saw dead bodies I realized that I had heard a shootout! It was exciting to talk about that for a few days, and the funny part was everybody came out to balconies to see what was happening and then ummediately ran back and shut everything up once they realized what was going on!

Bob
08-18-2006, 08:47 AM
haha lol stupid manny, holding hostages in a church? isnt that like a really big sin? =)

Spartan500
08-18-2006, 12:26 PM
On the 4th of july of 05 i was at my aunts house with the rest of my family and we were lighting a ton of illegal fireworks and it got some nieghbors pissed. the nieghbors were like nazi people or white supremacist like in american history x anyways a dad and his 20 year old son came outside with a rifle and ak47. so my dad walked around a truck and took out his foot long nife and put it next to the son so the dad paused and close to 20 hispanic males including me rushed hem and beat the hell out of them.

Bob
08-18-2006, 02:49 PM
On the 4th of july of 05 i was at my aunts house with the rest of my family and we were lighting a ton of illegal fireworks and it got some nieghbors pissed. the nieghbors were like nazi people or white supremacist like in american history x anyways a dad and his 20 year old son came outside with a rifle and ak47. so my dad walked around a truck and took out his foot long nife and put it next to the son so the dad paused and close to 20 hispanic males including me rushed hem and beat the hell out of them.

lol wtf...that musta been weird...what type of fireworks? i love fireworks =)

Spartan500
08-18-2006, 02:51 PM
lol everything we could get and yeah it was wierd

nurvonic
08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
What i think of white supremacist....they are the dog shit that is stuck to the bottom of a shoe

Spartan500
08-18-2006, 07:17 PM
yeah i completely agree nurvonic we beat them up so bad there was blood everywhere on every male in my familys hands

General Patton
08-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Man that must have been scary as heck...

Spartan500
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
yeah but it was a wierd way to get an adrenalin rush lol no one got hurt besides those guys so it's ok

Shep
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
I'd have hung back and filmed the thing to sell on the underground. 'Cause I'm cool like that...

rwd716
08-18-2006, 10:20 PM
I'd have hung back and filmed the thing to sell on the underground. 'Cause I'm cool like that...

lol, yeah that shit's funny. Those foo's needa know their role. I doubt they where really gonna do anything, I mean were they really gonna shoot all of you? Doubt it! All they were doin was flexin-- 2 on twenty!

marik
07-16-2007, 03:42 AM
thats preety bad bird! but its ok because you dont get any scratches or anything hat would harm!..........