PDA

View Full Version : About Alizee

US_lili_lover
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I think the "About Alizee" needs to be updated. Anyone else think so? It would be nice because of new people coming in to know what has been recently happening. Just a thought.

Joey_adore_Jung
10-15-2007, 11:27 AM
that's what i have to agree with.. ;)

MesGourmandises
10-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Completely agree.

RadioactiveMan
10-15-2007, 02:05 PM
You're all wrong.

LiquidC
10-16-2007, 12:19 AM
You're all wrong.

He's right.

marik
10-16-2007, 12:19 AM
You're all wrong.
well i agree....

JCC
10-16-2007, 12:39 AM
I agree....sort of. The first paragraph is ok...the 2nd needs to be updated. And i think the picture to the right should be updated..or maybe create a rotating/animated picture of old and current pictures.

And now that we're on the subject of updating...is there ANY way to change the color of Alizee America to a brighter color!!! My pet peeve is having dark text against a dark background. Its like we're hiding the name of this website :blink: It needs to stand out so when LiLi visits us, she's remember who we are...:cool:

Calisto
10-16-2007, 12:45 AM
I agree....sort of. The first paragraph is ok...the 2nd needs to be updated. And i think the picture to the right should be updated..or maybe create a rotating/animated picture of old and current pictures.

And now that we're on the subject of updating...is there ANY way to change the color of Alizee America to a brighter color!!! My pet peeve is having dark text against a dark background. Its like we're hiding the name of this website :blink: It needs to stand out so when LiLi visits us, she's remember who we are...:cool:

I do agree the 2nd paragraph could be updated with more recent news. But in my opinion the color scheme and everything else about this site is near perfection. I do not like the color scheme of AF at all. I wouldn't change a thing here except for an update to the write up on the Home Page.

SilentFox
10-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Well for me, the only thing that would need to be updated is the 2nd Paragraph with up to date news, But im with Calisto, the sites fine after that.

brad
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
it is still quite accurate, but maybe it is time change it.

i take a look at it, any suggestions are welcome.

Calisto
10-16-2007, 12:47 PM
it is still quite accurate, but maybe it is time change it.

i take a look at it, any suggestions are welcome.

You might not even want to edit the second paragraph, maybe just add a third instead that mentions; Mademoiselle Juliette, Psychédélices, the date it's coming out, and the fact that you can now pre-order it.

The only flaw with it now is if a casual passerby visited the site and skimmed through that they would think her note to the fans about making a return soon is the latest news...but we should want to send them on their way to MJ and Psychédélices. :)

The Cap
10-16-2007, 01:07 PM
...maybe it is time change it. i take a look at it, any suggestions are welcome.

I suggest we re-write her bio with Alizée as a seductive French spy for the Allied Resistance during WWII. Maybe give her a super-power, too, while we're at it. Or better yet, let's make her a vampire ... or even better, an umpire. Yeah, that's good.

What ? You DID open the floor for suggestions, right ?

US_lili_lover
10-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Wow, never really thought about doing it like that. But nice immagination. I agree with calisto's idea. Not to change the whole thing but to make more of it. Since she has done more with her life since then. And maybe lighter colors. This is all I really meant from my orriginal suggestion.

fsquared
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Actually I like the way that AAm has not gone cotton-candy pink like AFC and AA.

US_lili_lover
10-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Ya same here but the colors dont have to be like that. Red and something else maybe.

RadioactiveMan
10-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I support updating information, but I would resist any theme changes with violence.

Ben
10-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Just a minor change should bring it up to date. My suggestion:

1st paragraph unchanged.

2nd:

She was married in late 2003 to Jérémy Châtelain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%A9my_Ch%C3%A2telain), and took a hiatus from singing and appearing in the media. In March 2006, Alizée sent a message to her fans (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=196) informing everyone that she was in the studio recording, and would make her return soon. Her new album, Psychédélices (http://www.alizee-officiel.com), will be released by RCA Records in December.

brad
10-16-2007, 03:33 PM
^^ love it

US_lili_lover
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Thats a good idea.

SilentFox
10-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Grand Idea!

Ben
10-16-2007, 03:55 PM
^^ love it
Thanks. I noticed you added the last sentence to the frontpage, but didn't make a few of the other little changes to the second paragraph though (I'm subtle like that ;)).

Edit: Specifically, "has since taken" --> "took" since the hiatus is now over, and deleting the first "a new album" so as not to be redundant.

US_lili_lover
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
I think it looks great now. Thats all it needed.

Joey_adore_Jung
10-16-2007, 04:08 PM
cool change Brad ;)

brad
10-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks. I noticed you added the last sentence to the frontpage, but didn't make a few of the other little changes to the second paragraph though (I'm subtle like that ;)).

Edit: Specifically, "has since taken" --> "took" since the hiatus is now over, and deleting the first "a new album" so as not to be redundant.

thanks! i fixed it. if anyone sees anything else let me know.

SilentFox
10-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice Job Brad!!

espire
10-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Doesn't brad look smug with his silly vBulletin taking all the effort out of it.

mysql_query("UPDATE Description SET Biography = 'Alizée is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica...'");

That's the only manly way to do it.

fsquared
10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Doesn't brad look smug with his silly vBulletin taking all the effort out of it.

mysql_query("UPDATE Description SET Biography = 'Alizée is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica...'");

That's the only manly way to do it.

http://www.sqlonrails.org/

Taking the VC out of MVC baby!

rcs
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM
First rate Brad!

Sir Wood
10-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Actually I like the way that AAm has not gone cotton-candy pink like AFC and AA.
That's cause Brad doesn't follow, he lead's the way!