PDA

View Full Version : Planning to order Psychédélices

Fusoya
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi, Im planning to order Psychédélices from amazon.fr, but Im just wondering....
Whats the difference between the two Psychédélices albums on top, except the prices?
Or is it simply a bug?

http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_ss_w/171-6014855-0705003?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=aliz%E9e&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

I hardly understand any french :rolleyes: .

Not that I really know how to order from that sire anyways :p , but I know there is another thread about ordering from amazon.fr , so I'll check it out tomorrow, as its pretty late in Norway at the moment :)

ed2010
11-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi,

I used translate.google.com to find out, the 16 Euro one comes with a DVD
with extras on it, and the 14 euro one does not...

Go here ( which is a tinyurl version of the humongous google translate link )

http://tinyurl.com/2rvlcs

And then click on the links for the ones you are interested in, google automatically translates them for you.

I hope this helps!

RadioactiveMan
11-08-2007, 05:33 PM
The 16.98 version is the 2-disc version (disc 2 is a bonus DVD) and some kind of booklet thing that is superior to the cheaper version.

lowbeam
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
If I may quote Cooney, From page 93 " Official News Discussion":

Sweet. There's our descriptions on what the different versions are: Standard version, Quad Fold digipack version with DVD, and the vinyl's a 33. Sweeeet. Definitely glad I ordered multiple of the multi-disc set - I'll need one I can open to watch the DVD, and the other stays sealed in the collection!

I believe the following correct, if it's not feel free to let me know.
Psychédélices par Alizée (CD audio - 2007)
Acheter neuf: EUR 16,98 is 'Quad Fold digipack version with DVD'

Acheter neuf: EUR 14,99 is 'Standard version' CD

Psychédélices par Alizée (Album vinyle)
is a vinyl album and not available for pre-order yet.

As you said, there's another thread to help with ordering. I don't post much but if I can help you (or anyone else) order some Alizée joy just ask.:)

Sanokun
11-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Where's that guy that had like $20 to spend on alizee stuff?
This would be a good buy.

So can we order with a US credit card and address on amazon.fr now?

RadioactiveMan
11-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Amazon.fr will ship internationally and accept international currencies.

Solaris
11-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Where's that guy that had like $20 to spend on alizee stuff?
This would be a good buy.

So can we order with a US credit card and address on amazon.fr now?

I think that was me. I had 50 bones to spend and i bought the En concert DVD and CD and then I bought her 2nd album. I will buy her first and another copy of her 3rd while im in France next year, but im still going to buy the 3rd one from Amazon.fr as well so Lili has a large initial sale! Love you Lili!:wub:

Sanokun
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
tried to buy the 16.98 version but when I check out it's only 14.20 euro...am I doing something wrong?

RadioactiveMan
11-08-2007, 06:22 PM
The difference is because of tax, I think. I don't remember the precise reason, but I remember something about a lack of internet sales tax in the USA that accounted for the difference.

Solaris
11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
tried to buy the 16.98 version but when I check out it's only 14.20 euro...am I doing something wrong?

thats fine its cause we don't pay taxes on internet goods in the States

Damn RaM beat me to the punch!

lowbeam
11-08-2007, 06:51 PM

Sanokun, did you succeed? It's a good feeling when you know she's on her way:wub:

Sanokun
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah success!...got two :D
One for my little bro one for me...who am I kidding both for me! :p

heyamigo
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
order it from fnac, it might arrive faster than amazon according to snatcher.

the reduction in price is deduction of VAT because we are in US, according to RMJ.

neoific
11-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Just bought mine :wub:

Fusoya
11-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the info, guys!

I'll order it as soon as I can :)

rcs
11-10-2007, 10:01 AM
I got the ordering juices flowing again cuz of this thread. Time to get the credit card out. :rolleyes:

Fusoya
11-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Hm, Okay Im going to order the two limited editions from alapage.com
Theres just one little problem, I dont understand what one of the ....things in the last step of ordering means

edit: removed the screenshot.

Fusoya
11-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Hm, From what I understand thats just an alternate way to pay? well anyways then its not important, So just forget it :)
I've ordered it now.
I'm crossing my fingers I did it correctly

Sanokun
11-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Why is there a date of 3/12/2007 on there?

Fusoya
11-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Thats the date the album releases :)

lefty12357
11-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Why is there a date of 3/12/2007 on there?

I'm assuming it's December 3, 2007 (dd/mm/yyyy), which is supposed to be the release date of the CD.

Killian
11-10-2007, 12:47 PM
^
The right way to do it :p

I just ordered mine. Youpi!!

rcs
11-10-2007, 12:54 PM
SUCCESS...I think. Bought both expedited (or eclair).

We'll see soon...:blink:

*fingers crossed*

Fusoya
11-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Hehe, nice guys :)
Im really excited regarding the cd's now

Sir Wood
11-10-2007, 02:41 PM
If I may quote Cooney, From page 93 " Official News Discussion":

Acheter neuf: EUR 16,98 is 'Quad Fold digipack version with DVD'

Acheter neuf: EUR 14,99 is 'Standard version' CD

Psychédélices par Alizée (Album vinyle)
is a vinyl album and not available for pre-order yet.

You all probablly seen this already, but what ever. I pre-ordered both CDs for 39.53 EURO. :p

Psychédélices

Après 3 ans d’absence et 6 000 000 de disques vendus à travers le monde, Alizée signe son grand retour avec son très attendu 3ème album studio.

Avec les collaborations de Jean Fauque (parolier de Bashung), Daniel Darc & Fred Lo, Oxmo Puccino, Bertrand Burgalat...

1 Mademoiselle Juliette
2 Fifty sixty
3 Mon taxi driver
4 Jamais plus
5 Psychédélices
6 Décollage
7 Par les paupières
8 Lilly town
9 Lonely list
10 Idéaliser
11 L’effet

Cette édition est limitée, digipack 4 volets, comprenant un DVD bonus avec un court métrage inédit avec Alizée : le conte « Psychédélices » d’Alizée raconté par Jean Fauque.

[Google Translation]
After 3-year absence and 6000000 discs sold around the world, Alizée sign her comeback with her highly anticipated 3rd studio album.

With the collaboration of Jean Fauque (lyricist of Bashung), Daniel Darc & Fred Lo, Oxmo Puccino, Bertrand Burgalat ...

1 Miss Juliet
2 Fifty sixty
3 My taxi driver
4 Never again
5 Psychédélices
6 Takeoff
7 By eyelids
8 Lilly town
9 Lonely list
10 Idéaliser
11 The effect

This edition is limited digipack 4 parts, including a bonus DVD with a short film with unprecedented Alizée: the tale "Psychédélices" Alizée narrated by Jean Fauque.

As I suspected, the discussion thread is here (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=2721).

lowbeam
11-10-2007, 03:08 PM
This info is available elsewhere but just in case you didn't see.
The vinyl is available for pre-order on Alapage, another French site (two for me :D )

To quote Un-rêve:

Well I got it here.
http://www.alapage.com/-/Recherche/?..._appel=ALAPAGE

Do you think we need a sticky to keep all information on ordering Psychédélices available and updated?

Sir Wood
11-10-2007, 03:12 PM
This info is available elsewhere but just in case you didn't see.
The vinyl is available for pre-order on Alapage, another French site (two for me :D )

To quote Un-rêve:

Do you think we need a sticky to keep all information on ordering Psychédélices available and updated?
Might be useful, but that's up to the mods.

Although the Amazon.fr ordering process is the same as the En Concert DVD "how-to" order process (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=717), and made even easier if you've an existing Amazon (US) account. It's just one click away. :D

fsquared
11-10-2007, 04:59 PM
I personally think that one-click is a little dangerous to turn on if you don't know the language of the page you're trying to order from :).

Fusoya
11-10-2007, 08:05 PM
http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/Musiques/959919/Disque%2033%20tours/psychedelices-edition-limitee-a-1500-exemplaires-alizee-chanson-francaise.htm?id=128001193943107&donnee_appel=ALAPAGE

Tell me, is this a vinyl or a cd or?

lefty12357
11-10-2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/Musiques/959919/Disque%2033%20tours/psychedelices-edition-limitee-a-1500-exemplaires-alizee-chanson-francaise.htm?id=128001193943107&donnee_appel=ALAPAGE

Tell me, is this a vinyl or a cd or?

It looks to me like vinyl. It says disque 33 tours, which I read as 33 RPM disc. Sounds like a vinyl LP to me. Maybe someone else will confirm this who really knows French.

Edcognito
11-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I think i just ordered the two disk set..........

c'est la vié! (I know....... /sigh)

Ed:cool:

Wow, just used Google's Translator, and the only word that didn't come across completly correct was "command" instead of "order" (place an order, not give a command)...

Hopefully it is the 2 disk limited edition set.......

Sir Wood
11-11-2007, 04:30 AM
I personally think that one-click is a little dangerous to turn on if you don't know the language of the page you're trying to order from :).
Well, I did the same thing as I did when I ordered the DVD. Besides I know a little (well, very little) of the language and I've a translator Gadget in my Sidebar. So, I was confident going in. :cool:

I think i just ordered the two disk set..........

c'est la vié! (I know....... /sigh)

Wow, just used Google's Translator, and the only word that didn't come across completly correct was "command" instead of "order" (place an order, not give a command)...

Hopefully it is the 2 disk limited edition set.......

It should be the more expensive of the 2 Psychédélices CD (EUR 16.98 instead of EUR 14.99), as that is the one that has the comment mentioning a DVD even though the number of disc was changed to 1 from what I saw a couple weeks ago:

"This edition is limited digipack 4 parts, including a bonus DVD with a short film with unprecedented Alizée: the tale "Psychédélices" Alizée narrated by Jean Fauque. "

So, I don't think you have anything to worry about. ;)

Roman
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Well, a couple days ago, I asked Amazon.fr when the vinyle was going to be available and they responded that they didn't know what I was talking about and wanted an ASIN number or something. So, I said screw it and finally ordered from alapage.com. I did get a discount there as well (for being an American?). Anyway, it is very odd that Amazon.fr is still not showing the vinyle as preorderable considering other foreign countries do, like the UK, for example. Check it out:
http://avantkalizee.mabulle.com/index.php/2007/11/11/98849-psychedelices-a-l-etranger

By the way, yes, I do think we need to have a sticky that says "How to order the Alizée Psychédélices album". Unfortunately I did not think to screenshot all the parts of my order at either site (ordered from Amazon and Alapage).
By the way, Alapage did charge my credit card right away rather than waiting until they are actually going to ship. I guess I'm not changing my mind about that order!

Fusoya
11-11-2007, 02:41 PM
I guess you have no choice :\

Uméesha
11-11-2007, 02:41 PM
yes definetly, i will preorder the album cd! not even three months is there for the release of her new album!

Ben
11-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Psychédélices pre-orders on foreign sites. Note that most of these are just imports of the French editions and at a later date, but they may be cheaper for you depending where you live. Amazon.co.uk is also offering all three versions including the Vinyl, so that's pretty cool! And it's a way to order 100% in English if you're really stuck.

Un IMPORT UK est d'ores et déjà prévu pour PSYCHEDELICES.
Trois supports sortiront, comme en France, mais à la date du 10 Décembre. Ces supports sortiront :

En Allemagne: ICI (http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_ss_m/303-1153868-0561857?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=psychedelices)

Au Royaume-Uni : ICI (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/203-7627724-7986362?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=Psychedelices)

Au Japon : ICI (http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/249-8848102-6714766?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=psychedelices)

En Suisse, mais le 30 Novembre (erreur de date???) : ICI (http://www.1advd.ch/DefaultCD.asp?sb=psychedelices)

En Pologne, mais le 28 Janvier 2008 : ICI (http://merlin.pl/frontend/browse/search/4.html;jsessionid=CEFF4F008B6C87F6A81C36C5AD1FB7DC .LB3?phrase=psychedelices&place=4+simple&carrier=&offer=O&category=&title=&person=&firm=&date=&isbn=&sort=rank&x=0&y=0)

A compléter... (notamment pour le Mexique, je n'ai pas trouvé de sites proposant l'album). J'éditerai au fur et à mesure.

Roman
11-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Psychédélices pre-orders on foreign sites....That's what I just posted! God, does no one listen to me anymore?
(kidding:p)

Ben
11-11-2007, 11:06 PM
That's what I just posted!
What, where? Oh ok, I didn't follow the link in your post, sorry. :o

Edcognito
11-12-2007, 12:10 PM
got the single version........ gotta go back and REORDER the special one :(

Cooney
11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
So now the question - will the later arriving foreign versions look different than original French version? Moi... Lolita, for example, looked very different from one place to the next, as did some versions of JPVA.

All the more collectible if they do.

Ben
11-12-2007, 11:34 PM
So now the question - will the later arriving foreign versions look different than original French version?
Parts of amazon.co.uk label these as "Imports", which makes me think they're probably just literally shipping copies of the French stuff over. But we'll see, and I dunno about the other countries.

Roman
11-13-2007, 02:01 AM
So now the question - will the later arriving foreign versions look different than original French version? Moi... Lolita, for example, looked very different from one place to the next, as did some versions of JPVA.
All the more collectible if they do.Yeah, I'm not so sure that I care about getting one just because it has a few Asian characters on it or something. And, considering how much it costs to buy from the US and ship it here...
Maybe I need to save my money for airfare. I was looking up the listings that of the place that fsquared put up and it appears to be well over a thousand dollars just for airfare. Not so sure about going unless for a planned site seeing vacation or a full concert of Alizée.
Anyway, as to the imports, yes it's funny the German Amazon has a J'en ai marre that says it is a US Import:p. So, maybe some company in the US bought some, then sold them to the German Amazon or something? Who knows. They do list where the import is from. It would be nice if they would list all those that are the same as the French version with French Import, and probably even better would be to have the same ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number). The UK version and the French version I bought do NOT have the same ASIN. Who knows what that means?

Oops, I was wrong: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost...8&postcount=33
Alapage put a pending charge on my credit card (and my bank called to see if I authorized it), but it's gone now. I guess it was just to verify that I'm good for the money.

Gardemoncoeur
11-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Anywho, whats the difference between ordering from amazon.fr and amazon.com =P. Just the one week delay? Heheh.

DJK GBYF
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Anywho, whats the difference between ordering from amazon.fr and amazon.com =P. Just the one week delay? Heheh.

but is the more expensive one on amazon u.s the one that comes with the dvd?