MORAJ23
11-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Hello everyone
I new here and I just wanted to know how
do you insert a picture next to your user name
like most of you do.

Luc
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM
To edit your avatar go to User CP -> Edit Avatar (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar)

MORAJ23
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Thank you LUC
It really help me.

marik
11-14-2007, 03:08 AM
well MORAJ! we were always here to help,and also we were also need in help! we are going crazy again to Alizée! shes already back! would you mind help me?? :D XD! jk,if you need anyhelps feel free to ask!

arkadas
02-14-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm hoping someone will help me out here. I posted a picture in the Alizée forum under Alizée's Newest Pictures thread (pg 90, post 894). The picture is displayed only when I'm logged in. When not logged in, only the address for the picture shows up.

I uploaded the picture through attachments. Anyone know what I am doing incorrectly?

espire
02-14-2008, 07:01 PM
That could just be a server setting to help save bandwidth.

lefty12357
02-14-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm hoping someone will help me out here. I posted a picture in the Alizée forum under Alizée's Newest Pictures thread (pg 90, post 894). The picture is displayed only when I'm logged in. When not logged in, only the address for the picture shows up.

I uploaded the picture through attachments. Anyone know what I am doing incorrectly?

One way is to upload the pic to a hosting site such as photobucket.com or to your personal picture gallery on this site. Make sure you copy the path to the picture. Then when you are posting, click on the icon that says "insert image" and paste the path to the picture in the text box that pops up. This will insert the proper code in your post at the point where your cursor is currently at.

arkadas
02-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Thanks. I'll try that. I appreciate the help ;)