PDA

View Full Version : My French Coach for Nintendo DS

LiliFan788
11-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi everybody! I was browsing around gamestop, and I came across a game called "My French Coach" for the DS, which was released on November 6th. I thought all of you might be interested in this.

Anabelle
11-19-2007, 05:42 AM
Um~ sounds nice but unfortunately i don't have a NDS :P

espire
11-19-2007, 12:52 PM
The proper way to learn any language is from a human, and it's easily worth the price.

PopeH
11-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Speaking of this game, is GameStop the only one who has it? I've never seen it anywhere else...

Addict
11-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I picked this game up because I'm going on a trip to France and Italy this spring with a French class, even though I take Spanish. Of course immersion is the best way to learn a language and a game isn't anything like learning from a person, but the game has great potential for teaching vocabulary and useful phrases for getting around.

It has 10,000 words, 700 phrases, and acts as a translator. It has a number of lessons and you can record your voice to test your own pronunciation. It's not a bad way to learn, because it's interactive so a lot of the material sticks in your mind. I recommend it for anyone who doesn't have the opportunity to learn from a fluent speaker.