PDA

View Full Version : [Official] Alizée's YouTube Channel

Raptor12
11-19-2007, 07:40 AM
MOD EDIT: Please post any updates and new videos from Alizée's Youtube Channel here. Discussion about new updates and videos are also welcome here.

http://www.youtube.com/alizeeofficiel

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8XllK5IhdA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8XllK5IhdA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Version .flv (original) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6WM175GI
Version .avi (divx) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4I4FDSTH

Thanks to Needles over at AFC

lowbeam
11-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Thank you Raptor12, I'm loving this song more and more. She is so precious:wub:

brad
11-19-2007, 08:10 AM
very cool :)

Edcognito
11-19-2007, 08:15 AM
I can't wait for December! I haven't been this excited about December coming since I was 8 years old! ;)

Ed:cool:

Killian
11-19-2007, 10:40 AM
That video is amazing. Thanks, Raptor. I love the bit where we can hear Alizée without the music, it's almost as good as the fiinished product!

Runner Simon
11-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks! (10 charchter rule)

JCC
11-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Is this offical or a fan-made youtube site? It doesn't even have an avatar picture. Looks fan-made... nonetheless, good place to drop new alizee videos.

aditya8617
11-19-2007, 10:46 AM
That video is amazing. Thanks, Raptor. I love the bit where we can hear Alizée without the music, it's almost as good as the fiinished product!

That's a mark of a good singer! It was nice to release a video of that session.

Cooney
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
That is awesome. Raptor12, you rock.

I'm definitely looking forward to that song.

CFHollister
11-19-2007, 04:28 PM
That is awesome indeed. I could listen to Alizée rehearsing all day long :wub: ...

Fusoya
11-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Ah, I really want that album now :D

zpa
11-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Hehe, you just don't get used to how mesmerizing her voice is :wub:
Nice to see how many ballad-ish songs there'll be.. hearing those live would be quite something :wub::wub: (wishful thinking)

Chommpers
11-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh sweet thanks for the link Raptor! :D

nurvonic
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
ahhh, thanks for the heads up. i was wondering if alizee would have an "official youtube channel" a while ago. hopefully she'll see my videos, and especially the cooney youpidance. i dont know how many times that needs to be brought up, but it would be cool if she actually saw it and acknowledged it.

cocoroa
11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
l´effet is my favorite song of the album

awesome video

CFHollister
11-19-2007, 09:40 PM
hopefully she'll see my videos, and especially the cooney youpidance. i dont know how many times that needs to be brought up, but it would be cool if she actually saw it and acknowledged it.

Indeed that would be great... along with my enthusiastic "Lo-Li-TAs" :D

Deepwaters
11-19-2007, 09:45 PM
The channel will help, but if it's on YouTube, and if a search there under her name will bring it up, it's a given that she's seen it. (Watched it? Not a given, but that's the way to bet.)

fsquared
11-19-2007, 09:48 PM
The channel will help, but if it's on YouTube, and if a search there under her name will bring it up, it's a given that she's seen it. (Watched it? Not a given, but that's the way to bet.)

Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.

Deepwaters
11-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search

A lot of that stuff is captures of performances or music videos that she's very familiar with already and would skip. Also, bear in mind she's had the ability to check out YouTube as long as it's been in existence, just like the rest of us, and is highly motivated to do so. (She's a woman. She's a Leo. It's about her. Case closed.) :D

....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.

Yeah I had problems with that, too. So I guess we'll have to hope she saw it when the link was up here.

Or if Cooney really wants, someone could send her a MySpace message with that link in it. I'd do that on request, but I won't potentially embarrass him without permission.

Cooney
11-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Not necessarily; 3750 videos come up when you search....actually I don't know if I could find Cooney's Youpidance if I tried, without the original link.

Haha, well, if you search for "Youpidance" that's all you'll get. Being as Youpidance is a word I made up myself to describe what I was doing, it isn't too widespread :-P Point taken though, on principle.

fsquared
11-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Funny, I tried searching for "Cooney Youpidance" and got nothing. Turns out I would have had to search on "Cooney's Youpidance".

Actually I might have infinitesimally better footage (i.e., you still can't see anything but at least it's from the front). We should have turned the lights all the way up.

A lot of that stuff is captures of performances or music videos that she's very familiar with already and would skip. Also, bear in mind she's had the ability to check out YouTube as long as it's been in existence, just like the rest of us, and is highly motivated to do so. (She's a woman. She's a Leo. It's about her. Case closed.) :D

I'm talking about the logistical hassle of going through all those videos and not missing some random thing stuck in there.

And, isn't attempting to characterize her personality by zodiac sign a bit, erm, facile? ;)

BTW, maybe "vixen" isn't the best word; I was looking for a word that matched the cadence of the original "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV" tag-line that Peter Bergman from the Young and the Restless used in those Vicks cough syrup commercials back in the 80s. Pick whatever word you want that highlights the contrast between her media persona and the domestic personal image that she is describing...

DirtyACE
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Didn't even see the link to the youtube the first time I looked through this thread. Awesome that she got her own channel.

Cooney: your Youpidance was nothing short of spectacular. I'm only disappointed that I wasn't there to see it live :D

fsquared
11-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, the more the merrier.... Deepwaters flirted with the idea of coming, and Edcognito even bought tickets before a run of bad luck ate up his money to come...:(

CFHollister
11-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Didn't even see the link to the youtube the first time I looked through this thread. Awesome that she got her own channel.

Cooney: your Youpidance was nothing short of spectacular. I'm only disappointed that I wasn't there to see it live :D

I never intended to do another Alizée birthday party after this one. Probably I'll do some other smaller get-togethers, but not such a production. A lot of work went into it and I got tons of support that I won't get if I do it again. But we'll see if I change my mind as summer swings around...

nurvonic
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
a new video was just uploaded to the official youtube channel, but it's "not available in your country."

http://youtube.com/user/alizeeofficiel

Tchaikovsky
04-16-2008, 04:15 PM
I am having the same problem :mad:

Paulina
04-16-2008, 05:03 PM
As you two stated, I can't see it either. :(

puffyrock2
04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Argh! I've had this problem before, and it was with a video that used to play. Hopefully someone else uploads this.

Ben
04-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Looks like the same extended version of the photoshoot video that you can buy on virginmega.fr. Though you need to be in France to do that too, so I guess we're out of luck for now.

puffyrock2
04-16-2008, 06:23 PM
OK, I uploaded it myself and it works. Here it is:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GMkX1YN7xCI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GMkX1YN7xCI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lefty12357
04-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks, Puffyrock2. I see there's another video that was also added today at the same time called "Spychédélices". I can't get that one to play either.

Ricardo
04-16-2008, 07:20 PM
That's the one on the LE edition of Psychédélices I supose...

puffyrock2
04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Here ya go Ladies & Germs:

Spychédélices

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9kvOu5ADqJw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9kvOu5ADqJw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

rwd716
04-17-2008, 01:40 AM
I could see Spy right from Youtube, but not the other one. Thanks Puff!

Tical 808
04-17-2008, 03:39 AM
Is it just me or has she gotten skinnier since the photoshoot :confused:.

chazkimies
04-17-2008, 03:44 AM
lovin it!:D

C-4
04-17-2008, 07:54 AM
How cool is it to see where and how Alizée records her music!
Thank you for the wonderful video!

Nicolas
04-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Spychédélices is from the extra dvd in the DeLuxe version of Psychédélices... I have it and I couldn't understand a word...;P

deanej
04-17-2008, 01:04 PM
If you change watch?v= to /v/ in the video URL (the one used for sharing, not the one on the screen, right-click on the link and select "copy shortcut" to get it) it will work.

Also, does anyone have a translation of Spychédélices?

Tchaikovsky
04-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Says the video is no longer available...

nurvonic
04-17-2008, 03:38 PM
well hopefully they'll upload videos that will be available in other countries. the channel was dead right after they uploaded the first 2 videos, up until now.

im kinda hoping they will upload some exclusive backstage or homevideo type stuff to the channel, like what youtube was meant for in the first place.

lefty12357
04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Is it just me or has she gotten skinnier since the photoshoot :confused:.

I think you're right, I've noticed it too. I think she looks better with a little more meat on her bones. I hope she's taking care of herself.

Ben
04-17-2008, 11:43 PM
im kinda hoping they will upload some exclusive backstage or homevideo type stuff to the channel, like what youtube was meant for in the first place.
There was talk on her promo plan of there being more behind the scenes videos like the L'Effet trailer, but they've yet to materialize.

Hope they don't keep region-restricting the new additions. :(

Roman
05-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Well, Alizée's new FS video is on YouTube and I can watch it. By the way, subscribe to her channel if you haven't. She is currently the 12th all time most subscribed channel among musicians. 51st out of everything on Youtube.
And currently 7th in the list of most watched today Fifty-sixty that is. I don't know when the day started though. Maybe about 9 minutes ago. :P

rcs
05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Cool! Thanks Roman.

Ben
05-07-2008, 11:17 AM
She recently added a second version of of the MJ clip to her youtube profile as well, but I don't know what (if anything) is different about it because it's region restricted. It's 3:41 vs. the original 3:49, but that could just be removal of the credit screen. Can anyone view it and confirm?

brad
05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
what possible reason could there be to restrict youtube videos to a region?

seriously, i can't think of a legit reason... :mad:

Ben
05-07-2008, 12:29 PM
The restricted clips all seem to be ones available for purchase in high quality from download sites like virginmega.fr, which are also limited to France. So probably some legal reason relating to them.

Sir Wood
05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi, I'm at work now, so I can't really check at the moment, but can someone try this little trick on the region restricted You Tube videos?
http://www.ghacks.net/2008/04/18/watch-restricted-youtube-videos-in-any-country/

Vista
05-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Seems to work, but when MJ video play is attempted, message that video is no longer available appears. :(

http://www.ghacks.net/2008/04/18/watch-restricted-youtube-videos-in-any-country/

Quote:
"All that needs to be done to watch the video is to change the URL of the video slightly. The above example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ciR9qR1dU would be changed to http://www.youtube.com/v/I9ciR9qR1dU to watch the video. This can be done with every video available at Youtube. So basically the watch? part is removed and the = after the v is replaced by a /."

Roman
05-07-2008, 05:04 PM
The restricted clips all seem to be ones available for purchase in high quality from download sites like virginmega.fr, which are also limited to France. So probably some legal reason relating to them.Really? I didn't know they were ever selling the videos anywhere. Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?

Just a Guest
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Really? I didn't know they were ever selling the videos anywhere. Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?
Though restricted to France, the quality you get from Virginmedia is way higher then from CripleYouTube.;)
So, crap for free, and pay a little if you want better. Sounds reasonable to me.

rcs
05-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Maybe it's the kiss, but in higher quality...:confused:

Roman
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Though restricted to France, the quality you get from Virginmedia is way higher then from CripleYouTube.;)
So, crap for free, and pay a little if you want better. Sounds reasonable to me.But how is it better if I can't get it?

Just a Guest
05-08-2008, 04:10 PM
But how is it better if I can't get it?

Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?

Bad luck for you, I'd say.:p

User22
06-24-2011, 02:22 AM
So has anyone noticed just how messed up Alizee's youtube channel is now? She made it to where half her videos are from her VEVO channel, and the other half are her UEDS stuff(plus the newly uploaded Les Collines music video with 25,000 views that can't be seen in the US haha). Just saying...hopefully she updates her channel soon with some more of her old stuff or something, or let all the videos be public.

User22
06-24-2011, 02:22 AM
So has anyone noticed just how messed up Alizee's youtube channel is now? She made it to where half her videos are from her VEVO channel, and the other half are her UEDS stuff(plus the newly uploaded Les Collines music video with 25,000 views that can't be seen in the US haha). Just saying...hopefully she updates her channel soon with some more of her old stuff or something, or let all the videos be public.

Karin
06-24-2011, 05:55 AM
I noticed it some weeks ago... and I dont think that she made it, but youtube...

User22
06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Yeah some person on youtube definitely made her VEVO account, bu its just weird that she's using it as half her videos now...

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah some person on youtube definitely made her VEVO account, bu its just weird that she's using it as half her videos now...

I wouldn't blame Alizée personally, I think it is just bad management and marketing ... her staff should be getting right on this and keep up with technology.

What they need is somebody to to manage Alizée's online presence... such as filtering her personal tweets to her twitter for her, ensuring her facebook is running properly, and her tumblr accounts and youtube accounts.. etc... and especially her online store and web site!!!! ... they ought to hire people that are devoted to help out and keep everything running smoothly and properly. It's not a bad idea to delegate some of these official media tools to fans such as people like us... Mariah Carey does it as well as other well known recording artists... Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

anyway.. long story short.. Alizée needs better online presence and it would be nice if her official online presence was managed. I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.

Jake04
12-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.

LOL! Ashton's team needs to do a better job. Didn't he get in hot water just recently for tweeting this? "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste" (That was in defense of Joe Paterno, the disgraced football coach of Penn State who got fired for not telling the police about his defensive coach's sexual abuse of young children - for those who don't know).

But, I agree with you. She needs trusted volunteers (I don't think she's making enough money right now to hire a team) to manage her online presence. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers around the world. Can you imagine, you get a direct pm or e-mail or even a phone call from Alizee? :wub: You'd be one of the first to see her pictures and to know what's going on with her life! And you get answers to questions directly from her!
I say: Sign me up!!! :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-17-2011, 08:52 PM
LOL! Ashton's team needs to do a better job. Didn't he get in hot water just recently for tweeting this? "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste" (That was in defense of Joe Paterno, the disgraced football coach of Penn State who got fired for not telling the police about his defensive coach's sexual abuse of young children - for those who don't know).

But, I agree with you. She needs trusted volunteers (I don't think she's making enough money right now to hire a team) to manage her online presence. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers around the world. Can you imagine, you get a direct pm or e-mail or even a phone call from Alizee? :wub: You'd be one of the first to see her pictures and to know what's going on with her life! And you get answers to questions directly from her!
I say: Sign me up!!! :D

Jake... Yes, Ashton did get in hot water for that comment, but he admitted that he tweeted that one directly and now he is trying to eliminate himself entirely from the twitters! lol!... I don't think he can make it... some are going to come directly through him because, let's face it, he's an addict! lol!

And yes!!! I would so LOVE to manage an official Alizée online presence of some sort. If I were to have personal email communication with her, let alone phone calls or text msging... I swear I would drop everything I was doing to be on call for her at a moments notice. I don't care if I was the best man at my best friends wedding, I'd keep my phone with me and answer it... lol!... Then I'd tell everyone to please quit interrupting my Alizée communication with their rude untimely wedding! lol!... "will you please turn that wedding music off! I am trying to talk to Alizée here!.... dammit!" lol jk.. Okay i probably wouldn't go THAT far... besides, I don't think she would call me anyway.. but you never know!... and if she did... and I WAS at a wedding, my phone would most likely be turned off but if she left a message I would soooo burn that recording to a CD and save it for life!

Jake04
12-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Then I'd tell everyone to please quit interrupting my Alizée communication with their rude untimely wedding! lol!... "will you please turn that wedding music off! I am trying to talk to Alizée here!.... dammit!" lol jk.. Okay i probably wouldn't go THAT far... besides, I don't think she would call me anyway.. but you never know!... and if she did... and I WAS at a wedding, my phone would most likely be turned off but if she left a message I would soooo burn that recording to a CD and save it for life!

Not if they're playing Alizee's music at their wedding! :D My life would be complete if I get to see her, get her authograph, shake her hand and have my picture taken with her! That picture would be all over my house! :D

melovelily
10-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Woah alizee finally remembered that she have a youtube channel :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfoFILgflI

ALS
10-23-2012, 12:44 PM
She is so cute and getting better looking as she ages. :D

MelleValetta
10-22-2013, 06:41 PM
The Video of Mademoiselle Juliette has over 4 million have seen, and ACDLA only 700 thousand , I think we should help it reach a million before the end of this year

lapinschous
10-23-2013, 04:21 AM
reach a million before the end of this year

Highly unlikely on a statistical point of view... :/

Karin
10-23-2013, 04:14 PM
The Video of Mademoiselle Juliette has over 4 million have seen, and ACDLA only 700 thousand , I think we should help it reach a million before the end of this year

very funny to hear "only"... I think ACDLA is doing well. And of course MJ has 4milions, when it was uploaded 4 years ago

MelleValetta
05-23-2023, 07:17 PM
A (relatively old) update I write, just for the record.

Alizée has a new official YouTube channel called Moi, Alizee with 566k subscribers. Her new label created it in 2018.

As for the "alizeeofficiel" channel, it has been inactive for a long time. But by June 2020, it still had 45,200 subscribers.

Edit:

Did any of you by any chance keep a record of how many subscribers and views had alizeeofficiel?

Alizée 4K
06-16-2023, 12:26 PM
Anyone like me may have assumed that the "@MoiAlizeeOfficiel" channel was essentially dead being that it hadn't been updated for 3 years and its all content based on her old music and nothing since... but I just noticed that yesterday they started posting shorts with questions to answer, 2 so far. Yesterday was asking for J'EAM memories and today asking what your favourite concert experience. Sure, the videos are just using old clips but its nice to see that at least someone somewhere in an official capacity hasn't forgotten the fanbase. I hope we get proper real content at some point in the future but in the meantime its a nice way for the official fan account to still talk to the fans and see there is still an active interest :)

comjoz
07-23-2023, 11:24 PM
Hey guys did you notice that http://www.youtube.com/@MoiAlizeeOfficiel channel was updated recently under the Releases section?
Does anyone know what they are doing there?

Do you guys remember this shorts? http://www.youtube.com/shorts/k3Ersmt9cs8
Were any of you there at that event? And see this, Alizée asks you there how old were you when it happened?

Hey Scruffy tell us something. Would you like to be at one of Alizée's concerts like this one you can see on the above shorts, and would you shake hands with Alizée like those guys on the concert?

Bamagirl
07-24-2023, 11:52 PM
Hey guys did you notice that http://www.youtube.com/@MoiAlizeeOfficiel channel was updated recently under the Releases section?

Were any of you there at that event? And see this, Alizée asks you there how old were you when it happened?

I hadn't been to that page in quite some time because I have just about all that music whether it's in a remastered form or not, but one thing that stuck out to me was the "Shorts" section they now have. I clicked on a few of those and after it goes to the video and if you click on the 3 dots, then description, it looks like some if not all of these were added this month.

I think this shorts section is a great idea because it lets a person who's new to her to see right away if they like a certain song or not. The shorts brings you right into the heart of the song. That's especially good if you are trying to show other people her videos.

Scruffydog777
07-25-2023, 04:12 PM

Hey Scruffy tell us something. Would you like to be at one of Alizée's concerts like this one you can see on the above shorts, and would you shake hands with Alizée like those guys on the concert?

I would love to be at an Alizée concert like that. I would like to shake her hand but I've been lucky enough to shake her hand a couple of times already so it's not that high a priority. Seeing her perform is what I'd really want.

As far as any of us being at one of these En Concert concerts, there's only one person I've known of in the 16 years of being a part of this forum that I know was at an En Concert show. I forget his real name but he did a lot of translations of Alizée interviews. One of his nicknames was Backinblack. He was at the autograph session in 2010 with me and 2 others. He was from the midwest, Wisconsin I believe. He was a teacher and him and his girlfriend from the same state were living and teaching in France at the time.

RMJ too may have been there but I don't remember him posting any pictures of those shows so maybe he didn't find out about her until after En Concert?

I hadn't been to that page in quite some time because I have just about all that music whether it's in a remastered form or not, but one thing that stuck out to me was the "Shorts" section they now have. I clicked on a few of those and after it goes to the video and if you click on the 3 dots, then description, it looks like some if not all of these were added this month.

I think this shorts section is a great idea because it lets a person who's new to her to see right away if they like a certain song or not. The shorts brings you right into the heart of the song. That's especially good if you are trying to show other people her videos.

It does look to be new and I also think it's a great idea. Many a time I've went to show someone some of her videos and time was limited and getting past the beginning of a song where not a lot is happening and diving right into the best part of the video is a great way of doing it.

Marshal Davout
08-13-2023, 12:19 PM
I haven't been on in a while, So Sorry! I have been a little sick but over it now. I promote Alizee's videos, wherever I go online. So I see that her main Channel is now 581K users and the other Alizee Channel is at 579K ( this seems to go up right behind the other one ? ) I am still trying to punch out my books; so Sorry for the delay, too ! I hope she gets some income from the Channels; if she needs it, but since I don't have a Channel myself at present, I don't know how much that would be ? I assume that the suscriber's pay something to subscribe. My finances are fragile right now, so I cannot subscribe or contribute to anything ! At least until my books hit; which I am hoping they will.
I promote Alizee again from the multiplier app; but it is Flaky so you have to allow it to load and then start the videos yourself with whichever one you want to hear.
It is "Alizee is a Siren from the Isle of Sirens ( Corsica ) And You Cannot Resist Her ! " under Marshal Davout. But I see that my link has failed so I will have to fix it ! I don't know what is wrong with this ; so you would have to go to the www. youtubemultiplier .com and search for the name to find it and play it ! ( another sorry in my list of sorry's ! ). I have made too many on there lately ( with my writer's dispensation to embellish things and so I will have to stop )

24Shepherd24
08-20-2023, 11:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Alizee!

Scruffydog777
08-21-2023, 01:27 AM
Joyeux Anniversaire Alizée!