PDA

View Full Version : Argentina

Metro
08-23-2006, 06:45 AM
Hey, I'm making Alizee a little bit more known, at least on the WC3 side, but lots of Argentina people are getting to know who she is (not a single friend knew about her, and I found her browsing a forum, a signature said something like "if you want to see 4 minutes of real good stuff click here!" something like that :P. Any news about her new CD?

Cya.

brad
08-23-2006, 08:48 AM
No news yet .. (nothing more than rumors anyway).

vctralca
08-23-2006, 03:37 PM
The one with that signature was me :P in the dota-allstars forums hehe, i just put the link to jen ai marre video hehe, i think that did the trick, anyway welcome and spread the voice about Alizée!

Metro
08-23-2006, 04:16 PM
hahaha and youre from Peru, spanish :D

aditya8617
08-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Argentina! Hey! make Maradona sing one of Alizee's songs and I am 100% sure whole of Argentina will be hooked to Alizee forever, she can take care of that once she has been introduced.

Metro
08-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Hahaha if Maradona sings one of Alizee's songs I have no doubt :P, I hope she makes a videoclip in English so MTV can broadcast it :D

rwd716
08-23-2006, 09:28 PM
I would love to turn on MTV and see Alizée!!! But that would be such a big step, and things would get crazy fast for Alizée. Who knows though, she may be tired of slow after her break.

It would almost be an all-or-nothing thing to even broadcast in US though. Because we'd want concerts here and the demand for english songs would be high, I don't know if she's got her english down enough to be MTV usa material. I think she's got the voice part down fine, but I know how all of my stupid friends would act if she didn't speak "perfect" english. She really is right when she talked about the "Sharks in America."

You know the more I analyze how she could come here, the harder I find it will be. Unless she's totally ready and wants to and had some big intro (wink, wink Madonna--I could see her and Madonna doing some clubbish type song).

I'm pretty sure that her next album will definitely lean towards UK/US but won't take that crazy plunge. However, maybe two albums down the road she could take the leap (As long as she doesn't have another kid and take a..n..o..t..h..e..r vaca--btw Jeremy! Keep it wrapped B!:D)

Enough of this ramble. Alizée, do what you must. It's your life. Enjoy it! And please don't turn into another Britney, hehe!

Peace! :cool: