PDA

View Full Version : How do we get Alizee HERE!!!

Viaggio
08-23-2006, 07:40 PM
What do we have to do to get Alizee to America!??!! The Captivating Corsican would be HUGE here!!!!! Does any one know of any such plans in the near future?

Viaggio

RadioactiveMan
08-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Making crop circles reading "Alizee, please come here!" is my best idea so far.

....My ideas could use some work, but at least I try.

nurvonic
08-23-2006, 08:34 PM
we could get her a 20 dollar gift certificate to Target. then she'd be forced to come here

General Patton
08-23-2006, 08:56 PM
we could get her a 20 dollar gift certificate to Target. then she'd be forced to come here

LOL
But it would have to be more then that. Alizee has alot of money away she can buy whatever she wants.

Señor Villa
08-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Well since I am an Alizée stalker, I could go up and knock on her door and take her back with me to America.:eek:

Pirate515
08-23-2006, 09:25 PM
LOL! But it would have to be more then that. Alizee has a lot of money away she can buy whatever she wants.I agree. On top of it all, Target has a web site and she can just use that gift certificate to order something from it if she really wanted to ;). Shipping to France will be kinda pricey though, but I'm sure she can afford it.

Now to get back to reality, I think that the best way to get her here is to show her that there are quite a few people here in the US who care about her, and most importantly about her music. I know that this is easier said than done, but there are a lot of devoted fans here on this site, and if we all go out there and spread the word, this can be accomplished. I do believe that once Alizee sees that the US is full of people who know how to appreciate true talent such as hers, she will gladly come.

Brianh
08-23-2006, 09:36 PM
For one if I remember right she has no desire to perform here, two I wouldn't want her to come here anyways because our media has a way of trashing stars, making them look bad and just plain messing things up. It's better if Alizee stays where she is at we just have to adore her from a distance. These are just my opinions take the for what they are.

nurvonic
08-23-2006, 09:42 PM
For one if I remember right she has no desire to perform here, two I wouldn't want her to come here anyways because our media has a way of trashing stars, making them look bad and just plain messing things up. It's better if Alizee stays where she is at we just have to adore her from a distance. These are just my opinions take the for what they are.

i say, get her over here for just a few live performances, some interviews, and possibly a concert, then she gets the hell out of this godforsaken country before all that media bashing takes place, safe in her own country

rwd716
08-23-2006, 09:48 PM
I really can see her getting hounded by the media if she came over. Tiz quite sad. PHACK! :mad:

brad
08-23-2006, 09:54 PM

that is the funniest thing i have read all day .. lol

nurvonic
08-23-2006, 10:00 PM
I really can see her getting hounded by the media if she came over. Tiz quite sad. PHACK! :mad:

its not just america. france also has a reputation for hounding famous people. matter of fact, theyre just as much a "shark" as we are.

i remember some time ago back in 1997, princess diana being killed in a car accident because of these media shitheads in paris. call me crazy, but has a star here in america ever been killed because of media hounds?

Spartan500
08-23-2006, 10:00 PM
lol really you didn't read about pttons first day of school lol sorry for getting off topic and hey the gift card is a fairly good idea

Topaz
08-23-2006, 10:23 PM
How do we get Alizee HERE!!!

Six French Canadian concerts in 2007? ;) ;)

brad
08-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Six French Canadian concerts in 2007? ;) ;)

i will be there for all six

Bob
08-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Well since I am an Alizée stalker, I could go up and knock on her door and take her back with me to America.:eek:

i could help, im going to france next summer, i do a very good impression of a limo driver, id drive straight to the airport, senor, you be ready with the plane:cool:

Topaz
08-23-2006, 10:56 PM
i will be there for all six

Me too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/marplot/enconcert.gif

aditya8617
08-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Anyone have any idea what part of Paris she lives in? Paris has many suburbs which one she stays in?

RadioactiveMan
08-24-2006, 02:47 AM
What's this about French Canadian concerts?

Topaz
08-24-2006, 03:06 AM

Wishfull thinking at present.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/marplot/21l.gif

aFrenchie
08-24-2006, 07:49 AM
You mean Quebec? I'm pretty sure she'll sing there someday. Maybe not that early though! :(

Viaggio
08-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Does anyone know what Recording Lable she is with? Maybe its a European branch of an American Lable. I figure if we could find our maybe we could all write them and start doing what we Americans do best... harrasing them til we get our way, lol.

deanej
08-24-2006, 10:43 AM
i say, get her over here for just a few live performances, some interviews, and possibly a concert, then she gets the hell out of this godforsaken country before all that media bashing takes place, safe in her own country

The media is too fast. She would have to conspire with another celebrity so the media would get its "next big story" halfway through to evade them. The media can only seem to be able to handle one story at a time.

C-4
08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Personally, I want to go to France and would love to see Alizée in concert there as opposed to the USA as she is not interested in coming here, and I can't say that I blame her one bit.

After seeing Entertainment Tonight and Extra, and hearing about the way everything here is conducted in the media, I am getting tired of it really fast.

If I win the lottery, there will be a great sucking sound as I leave for France in a big hurry!

nurvonic
08-24-2006, 02:23 PM
oh i know...we could kidnapp brad pitt and get him to get alizee over here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7bwWTPy9qA

Spartan500
08-24-2006, 02:31 PM
lol good find nurvonic I wonder alizee still likes him

newalizeefan
08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
lets just all call MTV...and request them to air her la isla bonita peformance on like TRL and then she will be a hit here no doubt.

Pirate515
08-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know what Recording Label she is with? Maybe its a European branch of an American Label. I figure if we could find or maybe we could all write them and start doing what we Americans do best... harrasing them 'till we get our way, lol.In case you haven't been reading these forums, Alizee's first 2 albums, as well as live CD + DVD were released by Polydor/Universal, which is a huge international record label with branches all over the world. Unfortunately, all the above stuff was mainly marketed and released in France, then it made its way to most of Western and some Eastern European countries as well as Japan. As far as I know, Alizee was not promoted anywhere else.

Most of the recent rumors, however, seem to indicate that Alizee has left Polydor/Universal, as well as her producers Mylene Farmer/Laurent Boutonnat. It is unknown as to what label (if any) Alizee is working with on her upcoming third album. It was recently discovered that the domain name of her official web site (which is down at the moment) has recently changed hands from Laurent Boutonnat to a company named Requiem Publishing. Perhaps this is Alizee's new label, but nothing is certain until there is some kind of official confirmation. You can try contacting them if you wish, but even if the above is true, chances are that they will deny any connection to Alizee until the next single/album is actually released.

aditya8617
08-24-2006, 08:57 PM
oh i know...we could kidnapp brad pitt and get him to get alizee over here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7bwWTPy9qA

:D That's a great idea!