PDA

View Full Version : Smell Like Awesome

RadioactiveMan
08-24-2006, 12:51 PM
http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/kissfragrance01.JPG
KISSONLINE EXCLUSIVE:

Over the next few weeks KISSONLINE will bring you new KISS Fragrance product photos and info on various promotions that will celebrate the release of the KISS Fragrance line! Pictured here are the women's and men's KISS fragrance bottles.

The countdown begins! Only 20 days left until KISS Fragrances are rockin' the following retailers: BELK, BOSCOVS, DILLARDS, GOTTCHALKS, PARISIANS, ULTA and VIRGIN MEGA STORES (Selective Sizes).
Visit each store for different promotional events and public appearances by GENE SIMMONS!

***ALL PROMOTIONAL EVENTS AND PUBLIC APPEARANCES WILL BE POSTED ON KISSONLINE ***
I've never heard of any of those stores otherwise I'd have bought some already.

I wonder if Alizee will release a fragrance. I'd buy it and spray it around my house. :p

riva2model64
08-24-2006, 01:05 PM
i haven't heard of the product, the stores, or gene simmons

but an Alizée fragrance would be awesome!
each canister of fragrance should have like a lock of Alizée's hair floating in it. . .

ok soorry maybe i'm going alittle overboard with this

General Patton
08-24-2006, 05:31 PM
ok... riva... out of everything about Alizee you just talk about her hair...

RadioactiveMan
08-24-2006, 06:11 PM
i haven't heard of the product, the stores, or gene simmons

Gen Simmons is the co-founder of Kiss. He's the back-up vocalist and bassist. He's also the one who plays the "Demon." The other 'characters' in KISS are the Starchild, Spaceman, and Cat Man (that's the same order that the fragrances are in the above picture).

After seeing these on Kissonline.com, I realized that I missed Family Jewels (a show about Gene Simmons and his family) on Monday. I'm disappointed in myself because when I watched the show last week I loved it.

Bob
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM
haha general your right, i think riva has an alizée hair fetish...well...i cant say theres somthing wrong with liking alizée...a lot...

aditya8617
08-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Does Alizee have her perfume brand or something?

DJ_Greg
08-24-2006, 10:35 PM
She does have nice hair... ;)

General Patton
08-24-2006, 10:36 PM
yes but we don't want to eat now do we?

DJ_Greg
08-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Nooo....hair doesn't taste very good.

RadioactiveMan
08-29-2006, 07:27 PM
http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/kissfragrance001.JPG

KISSONLINE continues to bring you new KISS Fragrance product photos as we count down the release of the entire KISS Fragrance line! Pictured here are the HIM and HER KISS Fragrance gift packs. The HER gift pack features Eau de Parfum and a Lovin’ Body Lotion, while the HIM gift pack contains Cologne Spray and an All Nite Deodorant Stick.

Only 16 days left until KISS Fragrances are rockin' the following retailers: BELK, BOSCOVS, DILLARDS, GOTTCHALKS, PARISIANS, ULTA and VIRGIN MEGA STORES (Selective Sizes).

Visit each store for different promotional events and public appearances by GENE SIMMONS!

***ALL PROMOTIONAL EVENTS AND PUBLIC APPEARANCES WILL BE POSTED ON KISSONLINE ***

13 days left. Woohoo! :cool:

RadioactiveMan
09-03-2006, 04:51 PM
http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/kisshimancillarieswithoutcolognefpo1.JPG

Here are some additional KISS Fragrance product photos as we count down the release of the entire KISS Fragrance line! Pictured here are the KISS HIM Ancillary Products and the KISS HER Ancillary products.

KISS HIM: 6.7 oz Struttin' Hair & Body Wash, 4.2 oz Lovin' Face Soother , 4.0 oz Rockin' Body Spray and 3.0 oz All Nite Deodorant Stick.

KISS HER: 6.7 oz Lovin' Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Party Shower Gel and 15.0 oz Rockin' Bath Splash.

Only 8 days left until KISS Fragrances are rockin' the following retailers: BELK, BOSCOVS, DILLARDS, GOTTCHALKS, PARISIANS, ULTA and VIRGIN MEGA STORES (Selective Sizes). KISS fragrance can be bought on all US military bases!

Bob
09-03-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/kissfragrance01.JPG

haha available at all US military bases.... you should join the army radio! =)

RadioactiveMan
09-11-2006, 03:12 PM
http://kissonline.com/news/images/1_kissfragrance.JPG
Gemini Cosmetics, the company releasing the new line of KISS Fragrances, has organized a number of exciting promotions around the country to launch the new KISS Line. Promotions include face painting, raffles, free scented tattoos and chocolate lollipops, and will take place in department stores in all regions of the country. We will post each region's scheduled promotions over the next few days, beginning with the NORTHEAST region today.

These promotions are in addition to the public appearances Gene will make in October to promote the fragrances.

NORTHEAST REGION

Listed below is the date of the promotion, along with the department store name and location.

09/30/06 BOSCOVS Exton Mall, Exton, PA

Face Painting - Customer can have their cheek or arm painted with either "Starchild" symbol or with the KISS logo

10/21/06 BOSCOVS Monmouth Mall, Eatontown, NJ

Rock'n Roll - Customers roll dice and receive prize.

10/21/06 BOSCOVS Vineland Mall, Vineland, NJ

Face painting - Customer can have their cheek or arm painted with either "Starchild" symbol or with the KISS logo

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Ocean City Mall, Tom's River, NJ

KISS Tattoo - KISS selling assistants will apply scented tattoos

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Monmouth Mall, Eatontown, NJ

KISS Pops - Customers receive dark chocolate or white chocolate kiss lips lollipops

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Shore Mall Atlantic City, Egg Harbor, NJ

KISS Pops - Customers receive dark chocolate or white chocolate kiss lips lollipops

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Vineland Mall, Vineland, NJ

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Montgomery Mall, North Wales, PA

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Granite Run Mall, Media, PA

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Camp Hill Mall, Camp Hill, PA

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Park City Center, Lancaster, PA

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Marley Station Mall, Glen Burnie, MD

Chocolate KISSes - Customers receive goody bag with scented stickers and chocolate KISSes.

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Owings Mills Mall, Owings Mills, MD

Rock'n Roll - Customers roll dice and receive prize.

10/28/06 BOSCOVS White Marsh Mall, Baltimore, MD

Face Painting - Customer can have their cheek or arm painted with either "Starchild" symbol or with the KISS logo

10/28/06 BOSCOVS Westminster Mall, Westminster, MD

Pretty awesome, eh?

General Patton
09-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Not really...

Bob
09-11-2006, 06:46 PM
haha thats hilarious, if only they would do that for alizée...MARKETING IDEA!