PDA

View Full Version : does Alizee have a tattoo???

newalizeefan
08-25-2006, 04:42 PM
does she have a tattoo.. on her leg?

http://www.alizee-forum.com/galerie/details.php?image_id=3134

Metro
08-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Broken Link

brad
08-25-2006, 04:48 PM
short answer ... yes she does.

Spartan500
08-25-2006, 04:50 PM
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=619

aFrenchie
08-25-2006, 05:44 PM
does she have a tattoo.. on her leg?
Yes it's a lizzard.

aditya8617
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow, she has a tattoo and her tounge pierced too, good gal.

neoteny
08-25-2006, 07:11 PM
i got a tat of a butterfly on my ass. no im kidding... but seriously.

Shep
08-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm kinda torn on tattoos. religiously I'm against it, but I could really see myself with a tat like the one Kiefer Sutherland has:

http://www.buytattoo.com/images/celeb/Kiefer%20Sutherland-tattoo.jpg

DJ_Greg
08-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I want a tattoo of a scorpion stinging itself. That would be badass.

Spartan500
08-25-2006, 07:42 PM
lol I want the tattoo of the first car I get I know it sounds weird but I have not seen that yet where i live

Bob
08-25-2006, 08:22 PM
ya shes got tatoo and piercings

neoteny
08-25-2006, 08:29 PM
nurvs got a tattoo of princess toadstool. crossdresser! oh yeah...i definately have low fidelity. and i dont say that with pride

General Patton
08-25-2006, 11:49 PM
nurvs got a tattoo of princess toadstool. crossdresser! oh yeah...i definately have low fidelity. and i dont say that with pride
LOL
Man nuv wants up with you?

Bob
08-26-2006, 12:19 AM

i have a feeling we don't know nurv for who (?he?) really is:p

rwd716
08-26-2006, 03:35 AM
What about the videos of her wearing the hiking boots. I don't think they come up high enough to cover that tat. That just came to my mind. Was the tat pics taken after those vids? I dunno.

nurvonic
08-26-2006, 12:58 PM
neoteny has a 30 month subscribtion to PlayGirl

Bob
08-26-2006, 01:38 PM
neoteny has a 30 month perscription to PlayGirl

lol...:eek:

RadioactiveMan
08-26-2006, 02:41 PM
neoteny has a 30 month perscription to PlayGirl

Perscription? Doctor's orders I guess.

:p

nurvonic
08-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Perscription? Doctor's orders I guess.

:p

yeah i fucked that whole joke up. its all good i fixed it

nate714
08-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Wow, she has a tattoo and her tounge pierced too, good gal.

where did you see/read that?

Shep
08-26-2006, 03:59 PM
I thought she just had her lower lip peirced, not her tongue... ?

RadioactiveMan
08-26-2006, 04:27 PM
I noticed the tongue piercing it in the duet with Natasha St Pier, but it could have been older than that.

I think that I might have noticed it in the For Me Formidable duet with Jenifer as well and that makes sense since they were around the same time.

Bob
08-26-2006, 04:51 PM
I noticed the tongue piercing it in the duet with Natasha St Pier, but it could have been older than that.

I think that I might have noticed it in the For Me Formidable duet with Jenifer as well and that makes sense since they were around the same time.

this is when i first noticed it, i am pretty sure she got it after her tour and all that, it mustve been in 2004 or late 2003

Matrix
08-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Alizee has her tongue pierced!!!! OMG !!! Say it isn't so, tell me this is just a joke. I wanna see pics of this, I don't believe it. I need convincing.

Tattoo, yeah she has a little dinosaur on her right ankle.

aditya8617
08-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Go and see that video posted.

Bob
08-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Alizee has her tongue pierced!!!! OMG !!! Say it isn't so, tell me this is just a joke. I wanna see pics of this, I don't believe it. I need convincing.

Tattoo, yeah she has a little dinosaur on her right ankle.

her tounge piercing actually looks really good... although it isnt easy for alizée to look bad...

aFrenchie
08-27-2006, 07:43 AM
I thought she just had her lower lip peirced, not her tongue... ?
See attachment. She removed it though.

Bob
08-27-2006, 08:39 PM
See attachment. She removed it though.

thanks for the update afrenchie, i didnt know it was removed, but im glad =)

aditya8617
08-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Wait which pearcing did she remove? the tounge or the lower lip?

Matrix
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
WHERE IS THE PIC OF HER TONGUE THAT IS PIERCED... im saying this is BS

DJ_Greg
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Like RadioactiveMan said, you can see it in the duet with Natasha St Pier.

brad
08-27-2006, 11:59 PM
just so there is no debate .. i took a screen shot.

man i bet that hurt like hell! and for the record, that natasha chick annoys the hell out me for some reason. maybe it is because she keeps interupting alizee's singing .. lol

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1554&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=7505b4354d20ff96cd3a8df2784200ff

nurvonic
08-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Oh man that just makes her even sexier!:)

brad
08-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Oh man that just makes her even sexier!:)

yeah .. i think she should she should shave her head, just to prove no matter what she does, she is still irresistable.

i bet matrix is huddled in a corner somewhere crying himself to sleep right now ... lol

Spartan500
08-28-2006, 12:27 AM
hey brad don't forget riva he has a thing for hair lol also brad I'm sure bob would agree with me but could you put this video on this site

DJ_Greg
08-28-2006, 12:29 AM
True. Alizée never has to shave her head...she can have riva eat it.

brad
08-28-2006, 12:34 AM
also brad I'm sure bob would agree with me but could you put this video on this site

people are hounding me like crazy for this video .. i will put it up next, i promise :)

True. Alizée never has to shave her head...she can have riva eat it.

I hope if Alizee ever does find this website, she doesnt read through all of the posts to closely .. lol .. she will never come to the US if she thinks we are hair eaters ... :eek:

Spartan500
08-28-2006, 12:37 AM
thanks brad and she won't think we are all hair eaters only a few of us lol

neoteny
08-28-2006, 10:38 AM
neoteny has a 30 month subscribtion to PlayGirl

you have subscription to playgirl!!! no wait... nevermind

okay back to Alizee's tongue topic. she has a nice tongue. there...

Bob
08-28-2006, 10:09 PM
bob would agree with me but could you put this video on this site

i do agree =) ive been waiting for ever for someone to tell brad =) cause he wont listen to me =) cause i recently passed him in posts =)

General Patton
08-28-2006, 10:44 PM
What kind of magazine is playgirl?

nurvonic
08-28-2006, 11:09 PM
What kind of magazine is playgirl?

LOL u should google it general patton

cybersoil
08-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Alizee has a little fairy tatooed on her right breast about an inch above the nipple. But don't ever expect to get a chance to see it.

-Cybersoil

aditya8617
08-29-2006, 03:59 AM
:D ofcourse not! It would just have to be a fantasy!

bt_bird_90
08-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Alizee has a little fairy tatooed on her right breast about an inch above the nipple. But don't ever expect to get a chance to see it.

-Cybersoil

How does one come to know such things?

cybersoil
08-29-2006, 05:13 AM
How does one come to know such things?
Don't ask, but I can surely tell you that it is there and that it is pink(ish) and blue in color.

-Cybersoil

aFrenchie
08-29-2006, 08:40 AM

-Cybersoil
Cybersoil,
How can you mock everybody here like that? You know better than me that you've never seen Alizée in person and even less her boobs or anything. And man, Tinkerbell on her breast? Wow poor Alizée, how classy that would be! Why not a goldfish eh? :D

Eventually, I've been able to read the long thread that you removed from the off topic section before I can read it (someone PMed me the whole thing that he had saved) and I was absolutely stunned! Your story in Paris is 100% "unfrench", from A to Z! Couldn't happen, simple as that. Maybe you can make foreign people believe in it somehow, and it's absolutely pathetic, but you won't ever make any average French believe in your bullshit! Maybe you don't even realize it.
So many cliches, pure inventions and so on. That girl that already wanted you in her bed after only seing you in a webcam, just because your an American or because you had a shaved head??? And I won't talk about the rest in Paris! Which planet are you living on cybersoil? Or what country do you think France is? A vast sex market or something? Better yet, you don't even need to pay!

And this story about the sportcar that you tried to change after some infos from me about girls and sportcars in France. It was in the thread where you insulted me and that Brad has deleted. First it was her car that she drove herself, then you weren't not sure, then you never said that she was behind the steering wheel and it was probably one of her friends'...

And did you say Alizée's friends? Haha! Come on, in which old French magazines or literature did you randomly pick up those forenames for your story? (Monique, Brigitte, Corinne? :D)
One thing that you apparently don't know is the fact that in France, there's like a fashion thing about forenames, that are in vogue some years, and then are totally unfashionable and would sound ridiculous for years before they can come again after those decades.

Click this link:
http://www.prenoms.com/v2/services-prenom/prenom.asp
That's statistics on the use of all forenames in France, old and new, by year. "La mode des prénoms" = Forenames fashion. In the "Tout sur les prénoms" frame, enter Monique and validate. Look at the graph by year! Then try with Brigitte and Corinne. Look at the the result again! If those friends were around 20 years old like you pretend, they'd be born around 1986, right? Strange eh? Nothing there, vanished! If those girls you've invented did exist, they'd be now around 50/60 years old minimum, or even more! Tell your story to any French guy and he will laugh out loud. And don't even try to deny this, it's absolutely im-pos-si-ble. Period.

I could go on and on like that. Like Alizée showing her breats to a guy she doesn't know, while she has a 3 month baby at home to take care of! Etc, etc...

For Brad:
I'm sorry for all this again. The very first reason of this post is that I can't stand that this guy seems to fool almost all of you here! Next time, he'll probably date Alizée in Ajaccio and make Jérémy a cuckold, no less! Second, I just can't let him tell about French girls being like bitches, who will all want him in her bed just because he's American or because he knows how to do it magically! (I've seen the other new thread in the off topic lately).
Now it's up to you to judge. You can ask me to leave the forum forever if you want and let people drink all cybersoil's shitload for some weird reason. If you prefer all those calomnies, then it won't be a problem for me to leave...

brad
08-29-2006, 08:59 AM
For Brad:
I'm sorry for all this again. The very first reason of this post is that I can't stand that this guy seems to fool almost all of you here! Next time, he'll probably date Alizée in Ajaccio and make Jérémy a cuckold, no less! Second, I just can't let him tell about French girls being like bitches, who will all want him in her bed just because he's American or because he knows how to do it magically! (I've seen the other new thread in the off topic lately).
Now it's up to you to judge. You can ask me to leave the forum forever if you want and let people drink all cybersoil's shitload for some weird reason. If you prefer all those calomnies, then it won't be a problem for me to leave...

If you leave this forum .. I would have to mount a French incursion to bring you back. Personally I don't think a bunch of Americans running around France yelling 'Frenchie!!!' ... would work out to well.

So please save us the trouble and don't leave :)

aditya8617
08-29-2006, 12:13 PM
If you leave this forum .. I would have to mount a French incursion to bring you back. Personally I don't think a bunch of Americans running around France yelling 'Frenchie!!!' ... would work out to well.

So please save us the trouble and don't leave :)

Totally agree with Brad!

cybersoil
08-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Cybersoil,
How can you mock everybody here like that? You know better than me that you've never seen Alizée in person and even less her boobs or anything. And man, Tinkerbell on her breast? Wow poor Alizée, how classy that would be! Why not a goldfish eh? :D

Whatever dude. I remember when you sublty bad-mouthed America the last time I was here while getting the younger set to kiss you ass while you were doing it. They don't know your kind like I do, I'm older and more experienced so I can recognize an arrogant jerk right off, no matter how subtle you are. I guess that because you're French that means you know everything about Alizee, what she eats, what she does with her spare time, even the names of her friends, etc. You can't meet her yourself so you try to shoot down anyone who actually has. You're what we call a know-it-all; a deny everything unless it personally happened to you kind of person.

You don't know me, you weren't with me in Paris last summer, you've obviously never met Alizee (I know by your lack of knowledge about the real her in your postings), and I know that you obviously don't know squat about my experience. Why don't you spend your time more fruitfully trying to prove that life exists or something instead of being the attention hog that you obviously are and calling me a liar about anything I say or everytime I make a posting.

Now let me guess... knowing your type of personality you're going to reply saying how childish I am or something along those lines or maybe that I seem to be getting frustrated with you because you've exposed my diabolical evil scheme or maybe because you've proved me an obvious liar or maybe because with your superior knowledge of Alizee (because you're from France and you know everything! and for no other reason) you alone with your superior intellect have exposed me to the world, being the top notch debunker that you obvioulsy are, or so you think to yourself. Am I right? You and your kind are so obvious. I wish I had her number so I could make you look like the ignorant fool you obviously are but I don't so you can keep on bamboozling everyone with your BS.

I already have enough good French friends and can easily see that you're obviously uniquely jealous of me because of the amount of time you spend trying to trash-mouth me. Nuff said, I don't want to waste anymore of my valuable time on your kind. No, I don't like you and don't ever want to like you. Well, maybe if you kill yourself.

- Cybersoil

PS
I can see that many people (but me) like you. After all, you have contributed greatly to this website when you weren't trash-mouthing me and I don't want to upset this great forum so I guess I'll leave, again. I guess this site isn't big enough for us both. I shit down your neck and wipe my ass on your nose! Good luck, have fun and don't forget to commit suicide.

neoteny
08-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh come on man! Stay! dont let the bastards get ya down. Brad took away my forum for explicit content! and it feels like salt in an open wound...well not really. BUT DAMMIT

bt_bird_90
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Whatever dude. I remember when you sublty bad-mouthed America the last time I was here while getting the younger set to kiss you ass while you were doing it.
Was this because he disagreed with you about Bush?

...a deny everything unless it personally happened to you kind of person.
Where's the problem with this? Welcome to the interweb.

I'm older and more experienced so I can recognize an arrogant jerk right off

and can easily see that you're obviously uniquely jealous of me because of the amount of time you spend trying to trash-mouth me.

Nuff said, I don't want to waste anymore of my valuable time on your kind.

Seriously, you flatter yourself too much.

You're what we call a know-it-all
Sounds a smidge hypocritical.

You and your kind are so obvious.

They don't know your kind like I do

I shit on your flag, bitch!

...so I could make you look like the ignorant fool you obviously are

Mission Accomplished :D

nurvonic
08-29-2006, 06:16 PM
those 2 need to kiss and make up