PDA

View Full Version : One last thing

neoteny
08-25-2006, 07:21 PM
i know this movies at least 5 years old, but any one of you seen amelie? (im sure you have) if you havent seen it yet i recommend you do. after all it is our Queen's favorite flick. i think. great story, very funny, heart felt. i wonder how many people are having orgasms right now...

Shep
08-25-2006, 07:32 PM
I've never seen it, but I believe it'd be the kind of movie I'd like to watch.

newalizeefan
08-25-2006, 07:39 PM
ive seen it twice.. it was on comcast one day

i dont watch french movies but since i knew alizee liked this movie i decided to watch it... it was actually a nice movie and i wanna watch it again whenever it comes on. it does remind me of alizee.

DJ_Greg
08-25-2006, 07:41 PM
French movies are...well...odd. Then again, I've only seen one, Une femme de ménage, but it was weird. Basically, a whole lot of nothing happened. I finished it and said, "I'll never get those 90 minutes of my life back..."

:D

neoteny
08-25-2006, 07:52 PM
how very bad for you...im sorry Greg. if its any consolation, i've seen the britney spears movie once...ALL THE WAY THROUGH. just kidding...but seriously...

DJ_Greg
08-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Haha, actually I have seen that movie... :(

vctralca
08-26-2006, 12:33 PM
:) ;) Awesome movie, i saw it cause i read somewhere that it was Alizée favourite movie, yeah and now it is in my top movies

Bob
08-26-2006, 01:38 PM
i know this movies at least 5 years old, but any one of you seen amelie? (im sure you have) if you havent seen it yet i recommend you do. after all it is our Queen's favorite flick. i think. great story, very funny, heart felt. i wonder how many people are having orgasms right now...

i have the movie and have seen it a few times, its a good movie:)..and i saw it before i knew of alizée

HibyPrime
08-26-2006, 07:50 PM
I just watched it.. It wasn't bad just very, very different.

Impurator
08-27-2006, 05:42 AM
I think Amélie is important because it gives us an idea of what Alizée dreams of - us, we dream of perhaps meeting her some day, but her, she dreams of being a "lucky star" like Amélie - this is why she picks that phrase in Stars a Domicile 2003 so many times. If you haven't already, watch it and open your mind, really try to see what Alizée does, and perhaps your esteem for her will rise even more (somehow). For me, at least, this is what I really love more than anything, her outlook on life. It is simply beautiful.

neoteny
08-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Youre Gonna Make Me Cry!!!

Spartan500
08-27-2006, 12:46 PM
that was great impurator i never noticed that before

Señor Villa
08-28-2006, 03:11 AM
I haven't seen Amelie but other French movies I have seen are Swimming Pool and The Dreamers.

newalizeefan
08-28-2006, 04:17 AM
im my psychology 101 class, my teacher told us to pick a movie and write an essay describing anything that involves psychology. she said we should use star wars if we dont know what to pick. i was gonna pick starwars but i picked amelie because it reminds me of alizee. and the movie has a lot of meaning...oh and did i meantion it reminds me of alizee????

christelle
08-28-2006, 05:29 AM
Hi guys,

This is not about Alizee, and I'm sorry about that, but I really wanted to know what you think about this artist and this clip, she's new and she heats the charts in France and in Europe, she's french too...Thanks a lot!
Enjoy!
http://videos.tf1.fr/video/musique/clips/clips_scorpio/0,,3266273,00.html

RadioactiveMan
08-28-2006, 05:48 AM
I thought that it was okay, but it's nothing that I'd listen to with any regularity.

aditya8617
08-28-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't know what the hell is she singing but she looks nice, nice find! But at the moment I am hooked up to Alizee and her magic doesn't seem to wear off either! She has been my desktop gal for about 6 months which is record I normally change my wallpaper every 2 months.

neoteny
08-28-2006, 09:43 AM
found another french aritist did ya?! well GUESS WHAT!

...it's nice. blasphemous, but nice. i think at some point in the video i danced, but only a little

Spartan500
08-28-2006, 01:59 PM
nice vid christelle though like radio, I wouldn't listen to her regularly but she is nice to look at and the more i listen the more it gets a little more likable. damn aditya I can't stand the same wallpaper for more then a day or two even if it's an alizee one.

neoteny
08-28-2006, 03:09 PM
French movies are...well...odd. Then again, I've only seen one, Une femme de ménage, but it was weird. Basically, a whole lot of nothing happened. I finished it and said, "I'll never get those 90 minutes of my life back..."

:D

Greg, have you ever seen le pac de loup. (brotherhood of the wolf). its another french movie i fell in love with. anyway its pretty good. you might like it.

DJ_Greg
08-28-2006, 07:11 PM
No, I haven't. Hopefully more happens in that movie than the one I saw...?

bt_bird_90
08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Greg, have you ever seen le pac de loup. (brotherhood of the wolf). its another french movie i fell in love with. anyway its pretty good. you might like it.

I remember I rented that movie once upon a time because I thought it was based on a book I read. It might have just been because it wasn't what I expected, but I remember thinking it sucked.

neoteny
08-29-2006, 09:57 AM
I remember I rented that movie once upon a time because I thought it was based on a book I read. It might have just been because it wasn't what I expected, but I remember thinking it sucked.

well it is a french movie. not that im degrading the french people or french directors particularly. i loove zeh frunch peple

iolaus_uk
08-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Hi ,this is a great movie but im sure alizee fave movie is "the big blue" starring jean reno and directed by luc besson.
alot was filmed near her home town with dolphins in too.
two good reasons this is most likely her fave movie.

aditya8617
08-29-2006, 12:06 PM
It was filmed in Ajaccio? when?

iolaus_uk
08-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes it was filmed there.
Not sure when but i will guess the early 90's.
As i said jean reno stars with rosanna arquette.
I brought the collectors addition called "le grand blue "version longue which speaks for itself that its the uncut version.
I enjoyed it not sure if i enjoyed it more because it was set in Ajaccio and alizee fave or if i enjoyed because it was good ,but who cares.
Because of alizee most of us now find we like things we never used too and start to notice things we didnt care about like :france in general ,learning to speak french,not hateing the colours pink/purple anymore & thinking Tinkerbell was the real star of peter pan etc etc.

nurvonic
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
luc besson! one of my favorite french directors, next to christophe ganns, who directed Silent Hill and Brotherhood of the Wolf. Besson has directed some of the best movies, i.e. The Professional, The Fifth Element, and Joan of Arc. the big blue was made in 1988 actually, and im seriously considering renting it.

bt_bird_90
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Because of alizee most of us now find we like things we never used too and start to notice things we didnt care about

The other day at the grocery store I saw some zucchini and thought of that line from J'en ai marre, I giggled like a little school girl.:p

neoteny
08-30-2006, 12:40 PM
ur so cute. the other night when im was blockin my aisle i saw zucchini in a can and thot of nothin. that's because i was sooo tired. then i thot of ours truly. she made made me "throw up" faster. in publix terms that means stocking up groceries faster on the shelf. Je taime Alizee! au revoir

mini.mac
09-03-2006, 03:38 PM

'Huit Femmes' is a good one and 'Ma Femme est une Actrice' too.

Bob
09-03-2006, 07:42 PM
The other day at the grocery store I saw some zucchini and thought of that line from J'en ai marre, I giggled like a little school girl.:p

lol wow... i saw a goldfish at the petstore and thought of her... but i was listening to her on my ipod at the time also...

rcs
09-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi ,this is a great movie but im sure alizee fave movie is "the big blue" starring jean reno and directed by luc besson.
alot was filmed near her home town with dolphins in too.
two good reasons this is most likely her fave movie.

I'm glad you signed on this site. I wondered why she chose an old movie like Big Blue. It makes sense now. Boy, she really does miss home...poor girl. :(