PDA

View Full Version : Portrait Update

neoteny
08-26-2006, 05:00 AM
Take a look in the user galleries. i welcome criticism...

RadioactiveMan
08-26-2006, 05:12 AM
That's a mighty nice picture, Neoteny. I don't think that I know enough about drawing to critique anything.

riva2model64
08-26-2006, 11:19 AM
That's an incredible portrait, you have some true talent.

and i think you'll find mostly praise here; if it's criticism you're looking for,
maybe you should post it on www.artsig.com (http://www.artsig.com/go/main;jsessionid=aHJoSY1S8w_hx8-dl1) or something

brad
08-26-2006, 01:53 PM
excellent work!!

the only criticism I have is that you didn't put the chip in her front tooth in the portrait. I can't wait to see more (if you have them)

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1471&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=7505b4354d20ff96cd3a8df2784200ff

neoteny
08-26-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah. thats my bad. believe it or not i tried to fix that. if u noticed small amounts of shading just above the bottom lip. i wont get it wrong next time. au revoir

DJ_Greg
08-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Good stuff, neoteny!

Matrix
08-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Those drawings are awesome! They look just like Alizee. Got anymore? :)

brad
08-27-2006, 10:27 PM
The drawings are all terrible. I wouldnt give you 5 cents for em. Horrible drawings of our lovely Alizee.

Were you drunk when you drew those? I'm giving you an honest opinion, they all suck.

lol .. i think you are mad because you just discoverd Alizee's piercings. And it went and disturbed your perfect mental image ...

neoteny
08-28-2006, 09:25 AM
The drawings are all terrible. I wouldnt give you 5 cents for em. Horrible drawings of our lovely Alizee.

Were you drunk when you drew those? I'm giving you an honest opinion, they all suck.

to be frank, you can kiss my ass too biatch. and yes... i do drink alotta alcohol. im often drunk too. in fact... i think im gonna get another one right now before i work tonight.

thanks for ur opinion...matrix:)

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1561&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=9f7da9736d6c4de1f2933420cd4844f2

Matrix
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
I think maybe this guy is an expert artist and he made those drawings like that on purpose to sabotage this website. How do we know what the intentions of the artist are?

All artists send a message, making a political statement. The drawings obviously dont look like Alizee whatsoever therefore the artist is sending a clear message that Alizee is ugly, and not worthy of our adoration.

If Alizee sees these portraits of her, she will never again return to this website I can assure you. She will no doubt find these drawings disgusting.

neoteny
08-29-2006, 03:58 PM
I think maybe this guy is an expert artist and he made those drawings like that on purpose to sabotage this website. How do we know what the intentions of the artist are?

All artists send a message, making a political statement. The drawings obviously dont look like Alizee whatsoever therefore the artist is sending a clear message that Alizee is ugly, and not worthy of our adoration.

If Alizee sees these portraits of her, she will never again return to this website I can assure you. She will no doubt find these drawings disgusting.

stop being paranoid. oh and uh... shut up

nurvonic
08-29-2006, 04:47 PM

You and you alone think that neoteny is making a "political" statement. How is he sending a clear message that alizee is ugly? If anything, hes drawing her because he think shes beautiful and well worth of our adoration, and if u dont think his drawing look like her, thats your opinion. dont bash and tarnish his intentions. he puts alot of time and effort to make these drawings...does that sound like someone who thinks alizee is ugly?

Im sure if Alizee sees these portraits, she will be delighted that people are drawing her because shes beautiful, and not trying to "sabotage" this website. how the hell did u come up with this crazy ass hypothesis?sounds like you pulled it out of your ass. and how the hell is he trying to make political statement? answer me these questions, and ill try not to think ur a complete idiot

bt_bird_90
08-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Matrix forgot to put in his [/sarcasm] tags. I think it was just a joke.

They look great, btw, neoteny, good job.

General Patton
08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
yea great job neoteny wow those drawings are great!