PDA

View Full Version : Latest TF1.fr chat translation

Cooney
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Here's a translation of the latest TF1.fr webchat, the French for which is posted on AF, here: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21227. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up too badly :-P

fandalizee: Why "Psychédélices?' Kisses, you're great!
Alizée: Good evening everybody, thanks for being here, we'll have an hour together. Ask me your questions
It was an idea of Jean Fauque, who's the author of the song of the same name that you can find on the album "Psyché for the different and psychedelic sounds, and "délices" for the pop-sweetness side of the album

jerome: Are you doing Les Enfoirés this year?
Alizée: Yes, I'm delighted to take part again in that adventure.

bousch: Since your success with your previous two albums, how have you prepared the release of Mademoiselle Juliette?
Alizée: I was eager to discover new worlds with this album, new collaborations, and I hope the public will like and will discover new sounds and new themes on this disc.

Lololugdu: Good evening Alizée, thanks you and bravo for your return as a new Alizée whom I adore. Is a tour expected? Will there be big concerts and show like in 2003, or different? Either way, I'll be there in Lyon, kisses!
Alizée: The tour is expenced in France for Autumn 2008. I'm thinking I'll do a concert where I'm accompanied by the musicians who worked on the album, I hope to have dancers, but above all again and again, to catch the public up in the act, and make their minds wander and dream...

heyheyhey!: What song from Psychédélices is the most "you?"
Alizée: "L'effet." It's a song about my daughter, and is the song that is the most me.

chnounette: Hello Alizée, it appears that you are friends with Jenifer, when will see a duet between you? Keep up what you're doing, your new album is great!
Alizée: Why not at Restos du Coeur! (Les Enfoirés)

julie: Where did you get your tattoo done? At which shop? It's beautiful! Bravo, your new album is way cool!!!!
Alizée: Thanks! My tattoo was done by one of the greatest tattooers in France, who goes by "Tin-Tin"

chika: Is it true that the song "Décollage" will be the second single?
Alizée: The new single hasn't yet been chosen, but Décollage is one of the songs I'd like to release as a single.

willy: Alizée, is this album addressed first and formost at your French audience, or do you also want to reconnect with your foreign audience with it?
Alizée: My album was done with the idea to please the largest number possible between both French and foreigners (for example, many of my songs use English words: never more, lonely list, lilly town, etc). It's expected that 2008 will be a year of travels.

coco2406: Did you compose the songs on your album?
Alizée: I didn't compose the songs but I had the luck to be able to work with a talented team of composers who really jived with me musically, and as people. Frédéric Lo, Bertrand Burgalat, Jérémy Chatelain, Kore...

tiffany: Hello Alizée, what is your favorite memory from the recording of this album?
Alizée: The recording of the song about my daughter, L'effet, with Bertrand Burgalat. It's the first time I've recorded a song so quickly, and so full of emotion.

Maribel: Are you planning to come to the USA? We really love you and we hope you can come here because we really do love you a lot!!!
Alizée: I hope so, I don't forget you...

links: Hello Alizée, with your new album, you say you've grown up! But do you think you still hide the soul of a big kid? You can come whenever you like to Mimizabn Beach, lol! Kisses to you, Alizée!
Alizée: I grew up, obviously, as I'm 23 years old today, the cover of my album represents well the state of my mind: I'm at the brink of my adult life, and I'm still a young girl.

Franck: You're so beautiful! What are the feelings, the different things that you wanted to show with your first music video? Who had the idea for that scenario?
Alizée: It was an idea from the director, inspired by my desires. The idea was to mix the different time periods with a wink at one of my favorite films, "Marie Antoinette," by Sofia Copolla, and covered with 2007-2008 clothing styles.

mel: How do you reconcile your public and private lives?
Alizée: I try to organize my days with the goal of making the most of my family life and my professional life

Seb02: Hello Alizée (I'm happy to have you back!). Do you worry about the meetings with your fans during your first concerts? (In either case, best of luck and thanks for being there!)
Alizée: Thank you. Really, I'm eager to be able to share my new songs with the public from the stage, all the more really, as I've only done one tour since the beginning of my career.

Speedy: Lilly, are you interested in doing film?
Alizée: For the moment, I don't still have a desire to do that. I'm waiting for the moment when I have more time, because music is a full-time job!

k0r0: Hello Alizée. What do you think of your fans since your return? Have they been ever-present like before?
Alizée: I had the luck to have a public that has always supported me (with internet messages, mail I receive), and I hope they like the new album and that it meets their expectations. Thank you for all your messages, I try to read them all, they motivate me very much to continue creating and advancing.

Blond'Wave: We always see you smiling, polite, and friendly! Where do you find all the energy for that joie de vivre? (Good luck! Kisses!)
Alizée: I'm very happy do my job. I'm very lucky, I hope to keep going, and above all, it's the public that gives me so much of what I feel inside.

Julien-AFC: What did you miss the most during your nearly 4 years od absence ?!
Alizée: The ability to share with the public. When we were in studio and we concocted songs, we could only wish we were able to share them with more people

Speedy: Do you go to the forums dedicated to you, to learn what the fans think of the album and you?
Alizée: I go when I have the time :-) At the moment, it's very hard! But I went a lot during the recording of the album, it motivated me for the creation process

yanniis.a.: What do you think of the rumors that suggest coldness between you and Mylène Farmer?
Alizée: They're nothing but rumors, we left each other on very good terms. Mylène is someone I appreciate very much, and respect just as must, and above all, it's her who taught me everything and I wouldn't be hear together had I not met her.

little hily: What can we hope for for 2008?
Alizée: A very beautiful tour

indo.m'a.dit: A rumor of a rumor talks about collaboration with Indochine.. Nicola Sirkis said "it isn't false, it isn't done." Do you think you'll do it one day?
Alizée: I met Nicolas Sirkis at the start of work on my album. We would have worked together but their album and their tour took too much time.

mel: Christmas in Corsica or in Paris?
Alizée: Christmas in Paris for the first time since I was born, but I'm hurrying there (Corsica) just after!!!

Alessandro+R: What do you think of the huge welcome saved up for you by the Mexicans, the Germans, etc? Even after so long an absence?
Alizée: I was plesently surprised by their welcome (especially as I'd never gone there!). I expect my trip to Mexico to be in February 2008. I'll take that time to thank them, meet them, and make the most of the country.

seventyfive: At the time of Moi...Lolita, a rumor suggested that Mylène participated in the chorus. True or false?
Alizée: I had the luck to work with her, she brought me a great deal, and a little wink in a couple songs where actually, she did the chorus. It's now time to go, best wishes for the new year, thank you for your loyalty and support. Come back next year for new Psychédélices adventures!

Chommpers
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the translation Cooney! I like that she said she doesn't forget about us, that is enough for me to feel happy. :D

rcs
12-23-2007, 08:00 PM
FEB!!! :eek:

espire
12-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh wow, I did that translation several days ago, but completely forgot to post it anywhere :eek:

Nice job ;)

INDUSTRIAL
12-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Oh wow, I did that translation several days ago, but completely forgot to post it anywhere :eek:

Nice job ;)

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks Cooney!

Lololugdu: Good evening Alizée, thanks you and bravo for your return as a new Alizée whom I adore. Is a tour expected? Will there be big concerts and show like in 2003, or different? Either way, I'll be there in Lyon, kisses!
Alizée: The tour is expenced in France for Autumn 2008. I'm thinking I'll do a concert where I'm accompanied by the musicians who worked on the album, I hope to have dancers, but above all again and again, to catch the public up in the act, and make their minds wander and dream...

Maribel: Are you planning to come to the USA? We really love you and we hope you can come here because we really do love you a lot!!!
Alizée: I hope so, I don't forget you...

little hily: What can we hope for for 2008?
Alizée: A very beautiful tour

She should really come to North America.
StarCraft 2 and Lily Tour! Can't wait. My best year in life!

WindReaver
12-23-2007, 08:58 PM
I really hope she makes it into the release version of the game. You never know if they will cut something like that or if it was just a placeholder for something else. =(

wildfire
09-25-2009, 09:24 AM
I forget where I got this from....

fandalizee: PSYCHEDELIC Why? t'es geniale big kiss!
Alizée: Hi everyone, thank you for coming, we will spend 1 hours together ... Ask me your questions
This idea of Jean Fauque is the author of the song that sums up what we can find in this album "Psyche" for different sounds and psychedelic and "delight" for the next pop tart Album

jerome: Wilt thou bastards this year?
Alizée: Yes, I am delighted to once again part of the adventure

Bousch: depuit your success with both your album how tun prepares output miss juliette?
Alizée: I was eager to discover new worlds in this album. The new collaboration and I hope the audience will love or discover new sounds and new topics on this disc.

Lololugdu: alizée Hi, thank you and congratulations on your return new alizée I adore, a tour is planned? ca be big rooms and big shows like in 2003 or different? In any case I am in Lyon bizoux
Alizee: The tour is scheduled in France in autumn 2008, I thought, I'll do a concert in which I surround myself if possible musicians who have worked on this album, I hope the dancers but also again and again surpprendre the public, to travel and dream ...
作者: mtsjj
2007-12-20 17:51回复此发言
3回复: 【2007-12-19】のAlizee alizee TF1在线回答歌迷问题
heyheyhey! : What title you like best about "Psychédélices?
Alizée: "Effect" is a song about my daughter, the song that is closest to me

chnounette: alizee cuckoo,

It appears that you are friends with Jenifer, was a duo when both?
continue comme ca if your new album is genial!
Alizée: Pouquoi not on the Restos du Coeur!

julie: or have you done your tattoo shop in which he is too good? bravo your new album is too good!!

Alizée: Thank you. My tattoo was done by one of the greatest tattooists French called Tin-Tin

chika: Is it true that the title "off" will be the second single?
Alizee: The new single is not yet decided but "off" is part of titles I'd like to single out

willy: Alizee album he intended above all to your audience in France and also wish you reconnect with your audience abroad through this?
Alizée: My album was done in an effort to satisfy as many of you French and foreign (indeed in many of my songs of English words are used: never more, lonely list, etc. lilly town. ..) It is anticipated that the year 2008 be the year of travel :-)

coco2406: Have you made up the titles on your album?
Alizée: I have not made up of stocks, but I had the opportunity to work with a team of talented composers who helped a lot musically and humanly. Frederick Lo, Bertrand Burgalat, Jérémy Chatelain, Kore ...

tiffany alizée Hi what is your best memory of recording the album?

Alizée: When recording of the song on my daughter "effect" with Bertrand Burgalat is the first time I record a song as quickly and as rich in emotion.

Maribel: Are you planning to come to U.S.A? we really love you and we hope you can come here because we really do love you a lot !!!!!!!!!
Alizée: I hope so, I have not forgotten you ...
2007-12-20 17:52回复此发言
4回复: 【2007-12-19】のAlizee alizee TF1在线回答歌迷问题
links: Hello alizee ... With this new album you say you have grown! But do not think you have to keep this great soul child? you come when you want a beach Mimizabn lol! biz a toi alizoo

Alizée: I grew necessarily because I'm 23 years old today, the cover of my album reflects my mood, I'm just at the beginning of my adult life and I'm still a young girl .

Frank: You're so beautiful! What are the feelings and the different things that you wanted to express in the first clip? Who had the idea of scenario?
Alizée: It is an idea inspired by the director of my desires. The idea was to mix eras with a reference to one of my favorite movies that "Marie Antoinette" by Sofia Copolla and keep the sides 2007-2008 in the style of dress.

mel: coment arrive you reconcile your coupon and your personal life?
Alizée: I'm trying to organize my days in order to make the best of my life and my family life.

Seb02: Hi Alizee (Glad to see you again ^ ^)
Understand you reunited with your fans at your next concert?
(In any case good luck and thank you for being there ^ ^!)
Alizée: Thank you. I really look forward to sharing my new songs with the audience on stage more than I have done a tour since the beginning of my career.

Speedy: Lili, movies you try it?
Alizée: For the moment I have not had the thunderbolt for a scenario. I await the moment when I have more time because the music is a full-time
5回复: 【2007-12-19】のAlizee alizee TF1在线回答歌迷问题
k0r0: Hey Alizee. What do you think the fans since your return? Are they still as this before?
Alizée: I am fortunate to have an audience that has always supported (by the messages on the internet, the mail I get) and I hope they appreciate this new album and that it meets their expectations. Thank you for all your messages, I try to read them all, they are very inspiring to create and advance.

Blond'Wave: tojours It sees you smiling, nice and pleasant! Where you find all this energy and joy of living?
(Good luck! Bises!)
Alizée: I am very happy to do this job. I'm very lucky, I feel that this keeps the public and especially gives me so much I'm paid.

Julien-AFC: What made you missed the most during these nearly 4 years? "
Alizée: Sharing with the public. When you're in the studio and concocts songs that we have only one desire is to discover as many

Speedy: Are you going on the forum you are dedicated to what your fans think of your album, you ...?
Alizée: I go when I have time :-) at the moment is very hard! But I walked a lot while recording the album, it motivated me to it.

yanniis.a. : What do you think of the rumors that suggests you chill with Mylène Farmer?

Alizée: These are just rumors, we parted very good therm. Mylène is someone I like very much, I also respect and above all it was she who taught me everything and I'm not here today if I had not met.

Little Hily: What we can hope for in 2008?

Alizee: A very nice tour ...
6回复: 【2007-12-19】のAlizee alizee TF1在线回答歌迷问题
indo.m 'a.dit: rumors spoke of a rumor of colaboration with Indochina .. Nicola Sirkis said "it is not wrong, this is not done", do you do one a day ..
Alizée: I met Nicolas Sirkis at the beginning of the creation of my album. We had to work together but their album and their tour took them too long ...

mel: Christmas in Corsica or in Paris?

Alizée: Christmas in Paris for the first time since I was born but I just after being!

Alessandro A: Ciao Alizée ... who is the photographer who produced the photographs for the promotion of Psychédélices?
Alizee: The photographer called Nathalie Canguilhem, it was she who had the idea of the cover and that helped me to my current look.

Julien-AFC: What do you think of the incredible reception that you provided the Mexicans, Germans ... ? even after this long absence ...
Alizée: I am pleasantly surprised by their welcome (although I've never been there) I planned my trip to Mexico in February 2008. It will be an opportunity to thank them renconter and enjoy the country.

Seventyfive: At the time Moi Lolita a rumor that Mylene had contributed backing vocals: true / false?
Alizée: I was fortunate to work with her, she brought me a lot and a little wink in a few songs and it actually made the choir. Now is the time to leave best wishes for New Year thank you for your loyalty and your support. See you next year for new adventures Psychédélices :-)

user472884
09-25-2009, 06:36 PM
were they speaking english or is this just translated not so well

peterjames1
09-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Really this is very useful song translation for that song.Every one can easily use this language translation song for that.