PDA

View Full Version : Who are the JEAM-guitar players?

Sarah
01-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Ok, I hope you can help me, you're the experts. Who is the guitar player on the right in this (and some other JEAM videos)? He is so hot!:eek:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Ttwoee0uWo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Ttwoee0uWo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I just need to know!:o

nurvonic
01-06-2008, 12:13 AM
welcome to the site Sarah.

i was just gonna say, i have no idea who the guitar player is, but the girl dancing is pretty damn hot also

Jeff
01-06-2008, 12:15 AM
welcome to the site Sarah.

i was just gonna say, i have no idea who the guitar player is, but the girl dancing is pretty damn hot also

I agree she is pretty damn hot. hotter than the guitar players I know that.:D

lefty12357
01-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Maybe RMJ would know. He seems to know anything and everything connected to Alizée.

Welcome to the site, Sarah !

Sarah
01-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Ok, here is a HQ version of the video:

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=50

Or download the respective torrent file (you probably know where to look for it). Anyway, this guy is hot. His face, hair , body language, everything...:wub: I guess Farmer and Boutonnat didn't forget the female audience when they assembled la troupe for JEAM...:)

Konata
01-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Ok, I hope you can help me, you're the experts. Who is the guitar player on the right in this (and some other JEAM videos)? He is so hot!:eek:

If you happen to find out, what will you then do?

Stalk the dude? Find out if he's available? Go out on a date?

I can go on, but I'd rather not as you've by now got the point I'm trying to make. Then again, I probably won't bother to care either, since you might say it's a secret. (Typical women, lol)

Sarah
01-06-2008, 01:50 AM
I won't do anything. I just want to find out more about him, that's all. You don't stalk Alizee either, do you?:p

fsquared
01-06-2008, 02:52 AM
If you happen to find out, what will you then do?

Stalk the dude? Find out if he's available? Go out on a date?

I can go on, but I'd rather not as you've by now got the point I'm trying to make. Then again, I probably won't bother to care either, since you might say it's a secret. (Typical women, lol)

This does not seem like a particularly welcoming post, particularly given the kinds of minute details that are often discussed on this forum. Sarah is a new member and I believe we should be respectful of her request for information. Since this is one of the greatest collective repositories of Alizee information, it is a perfectly reasonable place to ask. I don't know the answer at the moment (though similar things such as the names of her En Concert backup dancers have popped up in the past). It might have been discussed on alizee-forum.com or alizee-fanclub.net or alizeealliance.net at some point (possibly even when the videos came out).

marik
01-06-2008, 03:08 AM
i totally agree to you Fsquared! Sarah needs our help! (Alizée related)

welcome to the forum Sarah! :)

Konata
01-06-2008, 07:12 AM
I won't do anything. I just want to find out more about him, that's all. You don't stalk Alizee either, do you?:p

Haha, maybe.

This does not seem like a particularly welcoming post, particularly given the kinds of minute details that are often discussed on this forum. Sarah is a new member and I believe we should be respectful of her request for information.

I suck at welcoming people, my apologies though if I happen to be rude, Sarah (And/or fsquared).

Anyway, welcome aboard, Sarah. :p

ES3
01-06-2008, 11:33 PM

lol. Not sure about the guitar players, mainly concentrate on lili.

Youpidou1
01-07-2008, 05:37 AM
I second that Fsquared, good looking out.
Welcome to the site Sarah.

SilentFox
01-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Yea I would have to agree with Fsquared as well....

Welcome to the Site though there Sarah! :)

Runner Simon
01-07-2008, 01:07 PM
After 15 minutes rechearch, noting. Sorry.
Hope anyone els got better luck. And welcome to the AA community.

SilentFox
01-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Would be cool though to figure out who they are..almost every J'en ai marre performance that Lili has done they have been there!

Rocket
01-07-2008, 09:58 PM
OMG Sarah! I thought I was the only one. He has the most adorable bedroom eyes. LOL ;)

Sarah
01-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Are we talking about the same guy?;) I wrote "on the right", meaning standing on Alizee's left side. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. But I like both of them.:o

Reuben
01-08-2008, 12:32 AM
anybody got any alizee tabs cause i can only find a couple if so mess. me on myspace plz at www.myspace.com/reubenbob

thanks

Amigo!
01-08-2008, 12:46 AM
OMG Sarah! I thought I was the only one. He has the most adorable bedroom eyes. LOL ;)

OH, that guy on the right?!?

THATS ME! :D

kidding :p