PDA

View Full Version : RCA New Years Card: 50/60 and Tour Info

Ricardo
01-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Some great news for you americans :)

From http://www.rcamusic.fr/carte-RCA/, capture by alizeebest:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1584/cartercazi9ns4.th.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cartercazi9ns4.jpg)

-Fifty Sixty announced as next single.
-Tour: Latin America in March, France at the end of the year.

EDIT: This deserves a new thread, someone create one, I'm off to school xD

heyamigo
01-11-2008, 09:56 AM
latin america? what other countries other than mexico?

CFHollister
01-11-2008, 10:29 AM
From http://www.rcamusic.fr/carte-RCA/, capture by alizeebest:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1584/cartercazi9ns4.th.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cartercazi9ns4.jpg)

-Fifty Sixty announced as next single.
-Tour: Latin America in March, France at the end of the year.

"Tounée: dès le mois de mars en Amérique latine et en fin d'année en France

Well, I think I'll probably set my sights on France toward the end of the year rather than Latin America in March. Gives me time to save up money, and I think I would probably enjoy traveling in France more anyway.

Youpidou1
01-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Nothing on a performance in America/Canada?

heyamigo
01-11-2008, 12:16 PM
i'm gonna try real hard to make the mexico trip! if i can't for some reason, i'll try to get to france for the end of the year.

GianGian
01-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Latin America would be just Mexico? :(

Amigo!
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
i'm gonna try real hard to make the mexico trip! if i can't for some reason, i'll try to get to france for the end of the year.

The one thing I worry about is being able to get tickets to any concert she may do :confused:

It would also be nice if they were good ones too
you know... Like right in front of her when she sings :wub:

espire
01-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Nothing on a performance in America/Canada?

There's no point in announcing a tour in North America until the album is actually released in North America.

nurvonic
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
goddamn, i remember a year ago we were ripping into the deepest corners of the internet to see if we can find any information whatsoever into the new album. now here we are talking about next singles and concert tours in latin america. this is some crazy times.

to be honest, i wont be able to make it to latin america, or especially france. however, if she came to florida, im all for it.

and cool that 50/60 is the next single. i pretty much figured it would be.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Well at least is now more official she is doing a concert over here :)

Fish
01-11-2008, 04:51 PM
"Tounée: dès le mois de mars en Amérique latine et en fin d'année en France

Well, I think I'll probably set my sights on France toward the end of the year rather than Latin America in March. Gives me time to save up money, and I think I would probably enjoy traveling in France more anyway.

Moi aussi.

I would so much rather go to France, and this is plenty of time to plan and save. With March, I'd barely have time to get my passport.

CFHollister
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
goddamn, i remember a year ago we were ripping into the deepest corners of the internet to see if we can find any information whatsoever into the new album. now here we are talking about next singles and concert tours in latin america. this is some crazy times.

Yeah, I think that's especially true for those of us that have been fans for a while and are used to being starved of new Alizée but not long enough to have ever experienced new Alizée before. It the one-two punch of hunger and novelty.

and cool that 50/60 is the next single. i pretty much figured it would be.

Yeah, so did I. I never would have just come out and said it since I didn't have any proof, but there really wasn't ever any real doubt it my mind that in would be Fifty Sixty.

Amigo!
01-11-2008, 06:49 PM

These are GREAT times :)

Roman
01-11-2008, 06:57 PM
So, it looks like a real tour in Latin America, not just a show with a song or two. Yes?

clique
01-11-2008, 07:11 PM
So, it looks like a real tour in Latin America, not just a show with a song or two. Yes?

Don't be too sure about that. First of all, 'Latin America' is very vague. My guess is that she'll probably only visit Mexico, because honestly, does she have enough fans in any other country in that region to hold concerts? (Has she even released her album in any other Latin American country?)

Secondly, 1 month is a very short time period for any 'real' tour, especially if she's gonna travel in a country the size of Mexico (and it will be even worse if she's visiting other countries as well).

So, what I think will happen is that her Latin American visit will work as promotion for her new album as well as a minor tour all rolled up in one. She might visit some television shows, do a couple of interviews and have a concert or two at the end. That way she'll also get to rehearse and try out some of her new songs live before the grand tour later in the fall.

This is all of course wild speculation, but I think it makes sense.

Roman
01-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Don't be too sure about that. First of all, 'Latin America' is very vague. My guess is that she'll probably only visit Mexico, because honestly, does she have enough fans in any other country in that region to hold concerts? (Has she even released her album in any other Latin American country?)

Secondly, 1 month is a very short time period for any 'real' tour, especially if she's gonna travel in a country the size of Mexico (and it will be even worse if she's visiting other countries as well).

So, what I think will happen is that her Latin American visit will work as promotion for her new album as well as a minor tour all rolled up in one. She might visit some television shows, do a couple of interviews and have a concert or two at the end. That way she'll also get to rehearse and try out some of her new songs live before the grand tour later in the fall.

Well, I guess that makes sense. Maybe just multiple appearances is what they mean. Still, that could be really good. Yeah, it does make sense to do that rather than a full concert with all her songs before doing such concert even in France, but as you say, we'll see.

GianGian
01-11-2008, 08:27 PM

Actually, most bands that tour on Latin America spend less than a month here. But she will probably visit only Mexico really.

clique
01-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Actually, most bands that tour on Latin America spend less than a month here. But she will probably visit only Mexico really.

That might be true, but keep in mind that those artists are only doing concerts. When Alizée travels to Mexico I bet she wants time to promote her album as well, and that will surely take at least a week or so.

Her last tour lasted roughly four months, and that consisted of France and Switzerland(?). So by that standard, one month is a short timeframe for any significant tour.

GianGian
01-11-2008, 08:52 PM
That might be true, but keep in mind that those artists are only doing concerts. When Alizée travels to Mexico I bet she wants time to promote her album as well, and that will surely take at least a week or so.

Her last tour lasted roughly four months, and that consisted of France and Switzerland(?). So by that standard, one month is a short timeframe for any significant tour.

Great point about the promotion. I think that the Latin America thing would be more of a leg, not a proper tour. Nobody really makes a whole tour here, except artists that are from here.

cocoroa
01-11-2008, 09:07 PM
i want her to come to chileeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
01-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Yeah, I think that's especially true for those of us that have been fans for a while and are used to being starved of new Alizée but not long enough to have ever experienced new Alizée before. It the one-two punch of hunger and novelty.
Yeah. I got involved right after things ended in 2004. So after 3 years, the last few months have been downright surreal.

Cooney
01-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Yeah. I got involved right after things ended in 2004. So after 3 years, the last few months have been downright surreal.

Indeed they have! I'm at around 2 and a half years, and I certainly understand the deluge-after-the-drought thing! Every little scrap, every mention of her name, every whisper elicited a flurry of "Ahhhh! Is this it!?" followed by silence. Then suddenly things just happened one day, and life went from ok to great :-)

If I had the money, I'd go be a Lilly-head. Like a deadhead, but for Alizée... following her tours and TV appearances as she travels around :-P

nurvonic
01-12-2008, 02:23 PM
the day after i got home from the Alizee birthday party, i got on the site and found out that a slice of 50/60 had been leaked. thats where it all started and it hasnt stopped since and im enjoying every moment of it.

rcs
01-12-2008, 02:47 PM
...If I had the money, I'd go be a Lilly-head. Like a deadhead, but for Alizée... following her tours and TV appearances as she travels around :-P

Now there's an idea. Sounds like a peaceful event...:D

Moi-aimes-Alizée
01-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Ye 50/60 is clearly my favourite from her latest Album, I am happy she choosed it to be her next single, not a big suprice, had to be that one I guess:D