PDA

View Full Version : ALizee and my bad day

Alizeeturbo21
08-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Today was a crazzy day .. With it raining non stop and soo hard and work all day I felt like i was in a fishbowl and i was a gold fish swimming in the fish bowl.(soaked) i kept thinking about it.. had a rough day. When i think about her she always makes me have a smile. then i was mad again cause i rememberd she has a baby ha.Anyways wat im saying it she is always with me where ever i am. And her songs always has something to do with life.

Bob
08-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Today was a crazzy day .. With it raining non stop and soo hard and work all day I felt like i was in a fishbowl and i was a gold fish swimming in the fish bowl.(soaked) i kept thinking about it.. had a rough day. When i think about her she always makes me have a smile. then i was mad again cause i rememberd she has a baby ha.Anyways wat im saying it she is always with me where ever i am. And her songs always has something to do with life.

as soon as i read the first sentince, i thought of Jen a marrie.:D . lol...and dont worry you didnt have the only bad day, and you also didnt have to bike home in that rain!! :mad:

General Patton
08-29-2006, 06:14 PM
hahah bob and it was a cool rain hahaha

RadioactiveMan
08-29-2006, 07:13 PM
How come you're mad that she has a baby? I think that it's cute. :)

It's one baby that I wouldn't eat!

Alizeeturbo21
08-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Because She has more things to think about than just one fan who had a bad day . like feeding the baby and playing with it and all that stuff.. anyways yea but totally felt her inside me when it was pouring

dvtq
08-30-2006, 10:14 PM
How come you're mad that she has a baby? I think that it's cute. :)

It's one baby that I wouldn't eat!

agree with you, how cute ^^
but , ...... did you eat baby ^^ ???? dont write your adress in ur profile everybody.

Matrix
08-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Yea Alizee turns a rainy day into a bright sunny day :) Just thinking of her brings a smile to my face

CFHollister
08-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Yea Alizee turns a rainy day into a bright sunny day :) Just thinking of her brings a smile to my face

Wow:eek: Way to dig up an old thread that's a day shy of a year old that almost dates back to the creation of the site. You must be some kind of Indiana Jones to uncover this gem.

mibir
08-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Whatever did happen to dvtq?

rwd716
08-30-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow:eek: Way to dig up an old thread that's a day shy of a year old that almost dates back to the creation of the site. You must be some kind of Indiana Jones to uncover this gem.

FYI, today is the 29th, so it was a year