PDA

View Full Version : Some New news?

Brianh
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Hey guys found this on www.alizee-forum.com thanx for rondasx for posting it there.

READY FOR MEXICO

this sexy french chic of 22 years, her mix of sensuality, innocence and talent have converted her in a star and sex simbol in a huge grown ascent, it could act in our country in the middle of October.

If sometimes when you have gone away of reventón to the most popular discotheque of your city and are in state of shock when seeing the girl of your dreams to dance to your side, of one more a form than suggestive, you tenémos one notifies; this beautiful girl with face of angel and body of temptation is in talks to come to give us her sensuality in Mexico in the middle of October, That is the French singer of pop Alizée surely will cause great commotion, since it is considered like culprit to stop the traffic and to hypnotize the glances of the gentlemen in the nocturnal clubs that visit.

Alizée occurred to know in 2000 thanks to the program Graines de Star of M6, in which it competed with the song Ma Priere. Account with three discográph productions in her account: in November of that year it recorded its first disc, Gourmandises (candys) which sold, in two years, sort of 4 million copies and creditor to the prizes like the NRJ Music Awards did, world music awards and the M6 awards.

Mes Courants Electriques (My Electrical currents) on sale left the 18 March of 2003 in France, of which simple one was extracted its first, J'en Ai Marre! (I'm fed up). En concert it is the third album of sent Alizée the 18 of October of 2004 and which contains a compilation of its two previous albums in completely live recorded versions during its tours. At the moment one is enjoying brief receso in its race because is changing of descográph company, but while its visit to our country takes shape, you can enjoy its videos and their beauty in its OFFICIAL SITE OF INTERNET IN MEXICO, IN THE DIRECTION WWW.ALIZEE-MEXICO.COM

well as some of you known I'm a foundator member of this web (Ali-mex) and I want to share with you guys this because it's the first time since we born (arround april) that a magazine mentions us I really hope that's she is comming to mexico, there are a LOT of rumors talking about it another magazines said it so...

and another one...

this is for the official magazine of the satellital tv service sky...

and this says:

YOU HAVE AN EMAIL!

In Mexico already we have our first phenomenon of the Internet. Surely or you know or you listened to speak of Alizée. This tiny singer enjoys a medium fame in the French pop community; if lolita image of nouvelle and the grace with which it interprets his subjects has made it famous. In our country at level of offices and schools a video of certain presentation has spread by email hers in the French television.The video has been as much successful that the disc of Alizée (to three years of its relase) has been placed in the lists of popularity of the disc stores of our country, creating a base of fans and followers. And that is not everything, STRONG RUMORS OF HER VISIT EXIST VISITS OUR COUNTRY TO MAKE SOME PRESENTATION IN THE LAST THIRD OF THE YEAR. THE TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT HAVE LIMITS.

here are the links to the images
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alirecordim8.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7016/skyviewagostopn4.jpg

Bob
08-30-2006, 09:09 PM
lol nice... if she tours in mexico.... HOLA AMIGOS!! DONDE ESTA ALIZEE?

riva2model64
08-30-2006, 09:27 PM
wow, i can actually understand at least a little of the stuff on that site

vctralca
08-31-2006, 09:53 AM
I cant tell you that Alizée will make presentations in Mexico, but it is for sure that she is quite a phenomenon there.

rcs
08-31-2006, 10:18 AM
Ah man! I should have stayed in Tucson, AZ. :mad: Cool link though. That one site looks like it has great pics and vids with clean imagery. Good find. Hope she comes to Mexico.

Rocket
08-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Viva Alizee!!

Spartan500
08-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I read this yesterday and if it's true i'm goin on a roadtrip with my friends.

Alizeeturbo21
08-31-2006, 11:23 PM
wut the hell she goes to MEXICO but not the US?

Nitro
09-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Looks like both Gourmandises and MCE went to #1 in Mexico.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e#Discography

Nobody in Canada has heard of her and from reading these threads it appears to be the same in the US. Since she already has a fan base in Mexico it would be much easier to promote a tour.

It's all good though, I want to visit Mexico anyway :D

Bob
09-01-2006, 12:39 AM
maybe i should be happy for taking spanish in school instead of french??...wait no, french woulda been better

Spartan500
09-01-2006, 12:59 AM
maybe i should be happy for taking spanish in school instead of french??...wait no, french woulda been better

lol thats how i feel i tried to change my class to french but the stupid lady who was incharge is a b***h but i will be happy to go to mexico

Impurator
09-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Mexico is a shorter trip than France - crossing my fingers :D

rcs
09-01-2006, 04:46 AM
Mexico is a shorter trip than France - crossing my fingers :D

And way cheaper!!!

proper
09-01-2006, 07:19 AM
HA i live 2 hours from mexico if she goes there im def going there 4 sure ROFL thats GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

aFrenchie
09-01-2006, 07:50 AM
That's strange info. Never heard of a reason for her to go there, but why not...

aditya8617
09-01-2006, 01:08 PM
If she can go to Mexico, then US is a better choice with a bigger market.

RadioactiveMan
09-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I think that she'd go to Mexico because she's already popular there. There would be no point in trying to have a concert somewhere where almost nobody knows her.

nurvonic
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
true radio. the hope is to get her over here so that people will start to know her and will grow in popularity so that she can do a concert here

vctralca
09-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Actually Mexico is a country with a huge music market, many singers and musicians choose Mexico first as an "entry" for their next big target like USA, so lets hope she actually can do all of this, its up to you guys too, i mean the guys from alizee-mexico make lots of effort into make Alizée known there, i think u guys must promote Alizée in your cities in anyway its possible

rwd716
09-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Yeah, hurry up and get her on this side of the pond! Woot!

mini.mac
09-03-2006, 02:16 PM
I think that she'd go to Mexico because she's already popular there. There would be no point in trying to have a concert somewhere where almost nobody knows her.

Exactly. Beside she has a family. How could she go on a three months tour in a undetermined market?

you wouldn't want to stress her out, would you?:)

Bob
09-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Exactly. Beside she has a family. How could she go on a three months tour in a undetermined market?

you wouldn't want to stress her out, would you?:)

if she needs someone to help keep the stress off, she can always hang out with me, cause im so cool =)

mini.mac
09-03-2006, 09:27 PM
if she needs someone to help keep the stress off, she can always hang out with me, cause im so cool =)

Sure you do... :)

General Patton
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM

Ok bob keep dreaming...

mini.mac
09-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Ok bob keep dreaming...

We all are!

Bob
09-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Ok bob keep dreaming...

lol you have a problem with me dreaming? are you saying you've never drempt? your a sad, sad child

newalizeefan
09-04-2006, 11:40 PM
i dont care if she tours in mexico, europe, canada, blah blah...
thats going to be good news for us, were gonna have more content to talk about and more stuff to look forward to. but i wouldnt mind if she toured in the US, it will give me a chance to see her in real life.
ever since her birthday, she's been in the media a lot now and news of her just keeps popping up, it seems like the alizee-delay is finally ending and she will be back before we know it. i cant wait!!!

DJ_Greg
09-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Ok bob keep dreaming...

Speaking of dreams...I actually had one involving Alizée. It's strange, though...normally I check this site before I go to bed, so you'd think it would have happened before. Now, when I was away from a computer for a few days, that's when I have one. It's like I was going through Alizée withdrawal and it showed up in my dream. Crazy, right?

Oh, and by the way...

I'm back. :cool:

General Patton
09-05-2006, 07:29 PM
lol you have a problem with me dreaming? are you saying you've never drempt? your a sad, sad child
Of course I have drempt!
How I am a sad child, your a vampire who sleeps during the day and is up during the night, and drinks only smoothies..just messing with you bob...

Bob
09-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Of course I have drempt!
How I am a sad child, your a vampire who sleeps during the day and is up during the night, and drinks only smoothies..just messing with you bob...

hey don't be racist?.... is vampire a race?...

General Patton
09-05-2006, 11:10 PM
hey don't be racist?.... is vampire a race?...
I was messing around with you bob, and for one vampires don't exist so they can't be a race. Even if they did exist they wouldn't be consider a race, because Vampires (in a fantasy world) exist in all races.

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Vampires suck.

RadioactiveMan
09-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Vampires suck.

Haha, good one Bird. You're a hoot!

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Haha, good one Bird. You're a hoot!

You thought I was funny and I didn't even have to make you a signature! WTF have I been wasting my time on all those other goons for!?