PDA

View Full Version : A new fan

Steve5404
08-31-2006, 04:18 AM
Just stumbled onto Alizee and her music and really like it.

I'm not, ahem......exactly in her age bracket, but I'm already looking into getting her cd's. Which, since I am in the US might be a little difficult. But until then, I'm using the internet to listen to her music and videos.

I'm normally a die hard 70's hard rock fan (Led Zeppelin, KISS, Black Sabbath, etc) but Alizee's music is quite refreshing and I thoroughly enjoy listening to it.

proper
08-31-2006, 04:32 AM
welcome i lisen to metallica and stuff and yes alizee's voice is refreshing...im also a new guy and i have fallen inlove with her voice .. also some other things if u know what i mena :D

Rocket
08-31-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey Steve, just wanted to say welcome. I'm one of the few girls on here. I'm sort of new here myself but in the week I've been here I learned a lot about Alizee. Hope you have fun and take care. - Rocket

C-4
08-31-2006, 07:06 AM
Welcome Steve 5404, Proper, and Rocket to the forum. :)
This site of Brad's is growing and becoming enriched by all the knowledge and help people have offered, such as translations, etc.
Let your friends know about it, if you would, please.

brad
08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the website, I'm glad you found it :)

vctralca
08-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome welcome welcome ;) Have a good time in the forums

Spartan500
08-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome to website steve

DJ_Greg
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the site!

RadioactiveMan
08-31-2006, 02:54 PM
KISS, Black Sabbath, etc)

Oh thank God! Don't ever leave, Steve. All of these KISS-hatin' people are starting to scare me.

neoteny
09-01-2006, 11:44 AM
welcome new alizee fan guy dude named steve. dont let the bastards get you down. remember "better than ezra - good"? not classic but classic enough for me. good old days...

DJ_Greg
09-01-2006, 04:20 PM
welcome new alizee fan guy dude named steve. dont let the bastards get you down. remember "better than ezra - good"? not classic but classic enough for me. good old days...

Haha. Still drunk, buddy?

Topaz
09-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Welcome to all!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/marplot/2006_Aot.jpg

neoteny
09-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Haha. Still drunk, buddy?

i wish. just ran out of bud

mini.mac
09-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to say hello, I'm the newest newbie here I guess.

Just find out Alizée bout a week ago while browsing youtube and found 'J'en ai marre' video in one of the channel. I can't believe I miss out on her all these years.

For the past week I've been love sick about her, couldn't get her out of my head. Spending every waking minute (not like I could get any sleep) soak up every bit of info I could googled. Everything are a bit overwhelming for me right now. All six years worth of pictures, news, etc. are all condensed. It's so unreal, like looking at a fictional character. It's hard to establish a timeline to follow her grow and all.

Than I came across this 'magnifique' website/forum. I really amaze that so many people care about an artist who had never introduce to this country. That's absolutly a phenomenon.

I'm at a dilemma right now. On one hand, I world like to get as much news about Alizée as possible. On the other hand, I world like her (and her family) to live a life free of paparazzi. Beside, I need my life back.

Thank you Brad for putting up the site (hope I got you right). If you need any help running the site (financially?), I am certainly pleased to pitch in.

P.S. How could Alizée managed to escape the media for so long?

Bob
09-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Just find out Alizée bout a week ago while browsing youtube and found 'J'en ai marre' video in one of the channel. I can't believe I miss out on her all these years.

For the past week I've been love sick about her, couldn't get her out of my head. Spending every waking minute (not like I could get any sleep) soak up every bit of info I could googled. Everything are a bit overwhelming for me right now. All six years worth of pictures, news, etc. are all condensed. It's so unreal, like looking at a fictional character. It's hard to establish a timeline to follow her grow and all.

Than I came across this 'magnifique' website/forum. I really amaze that so many people care about an artist who had never introduce to this country. That's absolutly a phenomenon.

I'm at a dilemma right now. On one hand, I world like to get as much news about Alizée as possible. On the other hand, I world like her (and her family) to live a life free of paparazzi. Beside, I need my life back.

Thank you Brad for putting up the site (hope I got you right). If you need any help running the site (financially?), I am certainly pleased to pitch in.

haha this sounds so familiar... =)

mini.mac
09-03-2006, 02:18 PM
haha this sounds so familiar... =)

Why god do this to us? Bring us Alizée and yet make her so unreachable...

*sigh*

rcs
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Why god do this to us? Bring us Alizée and yet make her so unreachable...

*sigh*

She's an angel. She comes and goes. Just wish she could appear out of nowhere on command like Tinkerbell. Welcome aboard Mini.

Urb4n
09-04-2006, 02:24 PM
It's hard to establish a timeline to follow her grow and all.

First, welcome to the site Steve and Mini, I'm sure it'll be fun having you guys around. And second, thats exactly what this site needs (not to say its lacking), a timeline, maybe some sort of Flash plugin that has a timeline of Alizee's career so that we can see what happened when. Just an idea.

brad
09-04-2006, 02:29 PM
First, welcome to the site Steve and Mini, I'm sure it'll be fun having you guys around. And second, thats exactly what this site needs (not to say its lacking), a timeline, maybe some sort of Flash plugin that has a timeline of Alizee's career so that we can see what happened when. Just an idea.

brilliant idea. i will work on this.

DJ_Greg
09-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the site, mini...and to anyone else who joined recently and I forgot to welcome!

Bob
09-04-2006, 05:21 PM
brilliant idea. i will work on this.

thanks brad, and i like your new avatar

mini.mac
09-04-2006, 06:26 PM

That's an excellent idea. Everytime when I watch one of her video, I would have to guess when it was filmed or recorded. Usually, you can sort of tell with her hair style (lolita era or later), but it's just a burr idea.

Thanks for have me here.

General Patton
09-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Hi everyone,

That does sound like what happened to me....but I feel like an outsider here so times.......

DJ_Greg
09-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Aw, GP...don't say that. Did we not have a thread welcoming you to the site? Somebody give this guy a hug!

General Patton
09-05-2006, 07:31 PM
no no no... I don't mean it like something else and saying it here would get me shot...butched...etc...

DJ_Greg
09-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Haha, maybe so...but only from Bob.

Bob
09-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Haha, maybe so...but only from Bob.

Hey...what does that mean?? =)

DJ_Greg
09-05-2006, 07:53 PM
You know. :cool:

brad
09-05-2006, 08:13 PM
That's an excellent idea. Everytime when I watch one of her video, I would have to guess when it was filmed or recorded. Usually, you can sort of tell with her hair style (lolita era or later), but it's just a burr idea.

Thanks for have me here.

you can watch the videos on this website in order of performance. it is by no means everything (not even close) .. but there are quite few now.

http://moi-alizee.us/media.php?sort=3

Bob
09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
You know. :cool:

i know nothing.... you tell me why i would...kill people... for other than obvious reasons

General Patton
09-05-2006, 11:08 PM
i know nothing.... you tell me why i would...kill people... for other than obvious reasons
I think Greg means you would be the one that would kill me.. or butcher me or run me over continueously with your bike, or whatever suits your sick taste for murder... jk

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Welcome new people! can we trade Patton for a newer, more youthful version now? our current model seems to be defective

mini.mac
09-06-2006, 12:23 AM
you can watch the videos on this website in order of performance. it is by no means everything (not even close) .. but there are quite few now.

http://moi-alizee.us/media.php?sort=3

Thanks, Brad. I'll take a look at them.

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Thanks Brad, I want to have your baby.

...wait, what? :confused:

mibir
09-06-2006, 12:32 AM
That's nice but the last page or two seems to be out of order. Hi bird :)

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:37 AM
It's in perfect order, you see, Alizée has the power to travel back in time, what a n00b.

mibir
09-06-2006, 12:37 AM
It's in perfect order, you see, Alizée has the power to travel back in time, what a n00b.

Oh I see, well thank you for explaining that.

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:41 AM
no problem, just don't ask me what's in chicken nuggets... some mysteries are best left unsolved...

dmzitting
09-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Hi Evrybody, I was Just introduced to Alizee's music. I'm a diehard fan now!
I'm just rying to stay updated now

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome! It seems to be quiet on all fronts, an album was rumored to be coming in September, but it's sounding less and less likely, soon though!

mini.mac
09-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Welcome! It seems to be quiet on all fronts, an album was rumored to be coming in September, but it's sounding less and less likely, soon though!

We hope. Let's keep our fingers crossed..

mibir
09-06-2006, 01:01 AM

Welcome to the site :).

RadioactiveMan
09-06-2006, 01:59 AM

How did you find out about Alizée?

newalizeefan
09-06-2006, 02:55 AM

I'm not, ahem......exactly in her age bracket, but I'm already looking into getting her cd's. Which, since I am in the US might be a little difficult. But until then, I'm using the internet to listen to her music and videos.

I'm normally a die hard 70's hard rock fan (Led Zeppelin, KISS, Black Sabbath, etc) but Alizee's music is quite refreshing and I thoroughly enjoy listening to it.

welcome to the website.
dont worry... i was into rap/hiphop/RnB.... now i dont even listen to that anymore. sometimes slow RnB songs that remind me of alizee. but id take alizee's music over any type of music.

newalizeefan
09-06-2006, 03:28 AM
Hi everyone,

cool another new fan on the same thread...welcome minimac.
i found out about a alizee a little less than 2 months ago and she still runs my mind 24/7. ya your obsession will only get bigger as time passes but its not something to regret. its crazy that shes been popular for 6 years and there are still many people finding out about her and falling in love with her. she is just so perfect and there is no reason to not fall in love with her, so feel free to adore/daydream/love her all you want.
just FYI she escaped the media because she was mostly at home taking care of her daughter and she probably only went out when it was paparazzi safe. she was basically silent for all of 2005.
but not to worry, the alizee-delay is seeing an end. ever since after her birthday a lot of news has been popping up and thats definently good news for us fans. a new single is planned for this year (supposedly september?) and a new album is on its way.
so enjoy your stay here, your gonna love it and im sure you can see that im loving it. i just hope that your as excited about her comeback as i am.

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 07:56 AM
I think it would be fun to make an "Alizée Fan Phases" timeline to show some of the new people what they can look forward too. Some of the first posts I've seen on other sites are so routine it's funny.

rcs
09-06-2006, 08:05 AM
There's a bunch of new fans that signed on here. Welcome to all. :)

newalizeefan
09-06-2006, 03:39 PM
the more new fans the better.

Bob
09-06-2006, 05:31 PM
I think it would be fun to make an "Alizée Fan Phases" timeline to show some of the new people what they can look forward too. Some of the first posts I've seen on other sites are so routine it's funny.

haha that would be great, its a really good idea =)

General Patton
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Welcome new people! can we trade Patton for a newer, more youthful version now? our current model seems to be defective
How could you say that....
You seem to be defective seeming that you are very intrested in having Brad's baby which is very very odd...

Urb4n
09-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Whats up Dmzitting? Welcome to the club.

akvagabond
09-07-2006, 05:38 PM

eBay is an excellent source for everything ALIZEE

Try this link >>> http://music.search.ebay.com/ALIZEE_CDs/

I had to order my 2-CD set from Hong Kong; but it arrived in about 5 days, ...well worth the wait.

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 08:27 PM
We have about 177 members which is good but come on we were looking at 10K, were we not? We got to get there by the time her album releases then we can have a small glimmer that she might come here to promote it. So please do more promoting.

DJ_Greg
09-07-2006, 10:38 PM
eBay is an excellent source for everything ALIZEE

Try this link >>> http://music.search.ebay.com/ALIZEE_CDs/

I had to order my 2-CD set from Hong Kong; but it arrived in about 5 days, ...well worth the wait.

I would advise anyone against using eBay. I've already been burned, trying to get the En Concert DVD.

neoteny
09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks Brad, I want to have your baby.

...wait, what? :confused:

i must have your baby as well brad. you're so hot...:cool:

General Patton
09-11-2006, 06:06 PM
i must have your baby as well brad. you're so hot...:cool:

Wow, Brad your popular among the homosexuals...

nurvonic
09-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Stop it, you're scaring the straights:eek:

General Patton
09-11-2006, 06:20 PM
hey it scaring me too! I'm straight! And certainly DO NOT want to have Brad's baby.

RadioactiveMan
09-11-2006, 07:07 PM
I'll take one too if you have extra babies lying around Brad.

Urb4n
09-11-2006, 07:09 PM
I could go for some baby.

aditya8617
09-11-2006, 07:12 PM
why would you want babies??

neoteny
09-12-2006, 11:50 AM
kidding...i want to have my babies instead