PDA

View Full Version : Alizée - Commercial Psychedelices

NeverMore
02-23-2008, 09:13 AM
i was searching youtube like i always do i found this alizee commercial, it unofficial. but towards the ending it caught me by surprise. has anyone else seen this video before?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pjVNKOGuBvM

Tchaikovsky
02-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Nope, first time i've seen it. I don't remember seeing that kiss in the mademoiselle juliette video.

fsquared
02-23-2008, 02:59 PM
It's in the "director's cut" version only.

ALS
02-23-2008, 03:01 PM
I was in the directors version of the video.
They call it the directors cut.

NeverMore
02-23-2008, 03:14 PM
i wonder why they decided to leave that part out

Ange
02-23-2008, 10:39 PM
I never seen it.

-MihaiL-
02-23-2008, 11:18 PM
they thought the kiss part is inappropriate in the end. IMO this is too much for a loved and respected girl that makes a return debut. Besides this lesbian allusion could turn off many people, generally women. I know I don't like seeing two guys kissing.

Ben
02-23-2008, 11:22 PM
^ I dunno, they may have just felt it came off awkward. We can't really guess their reasons like that. I doubt it would have bothered many people in France.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-24-2008, 03:21 AM
^ I dunno, they may have just felt it came off awkward. We can't really guess their reasons like that. I doubt it would have bothered many people in France.

Think how mexican public would have reacted with that...

rcs
02-24-2008, 08:00 AM
Nice commercial though. I like it. So is the director's cut actually airing in France?

-MihaiL-
02-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Come on she is not lesbian, what was her message with that kiss(can anyone suggest?) and will people like it? I bet they will not like it outside of gays that are in minority. Think of me as old fashion from a third world country, but I never had the point of view that gay is cool, or anything near that.

Snatcher42, we can ONLY guess the reason(well, if the topic is here already) knowing that kiss didn't made his official debut(or did?) I doubt Alizee will be asked about it ever, in any case maybe it is uncomfortable to ask about something they thought was inappropriate by the end. But yes in Paris ate least I doubt it will shock too many people, If I remember correctly the mayor himself is a gay man.

Ben
02-24-2008, 10:21 PM
what was her message with that kiss(can anyone suggest?)
Imo it's a "kiss of death", not lesbian or erotic. Though if you want to get down to it, there are several homosexual allusions in her music (old and new) that can't be removed by a simple video edit.

Renegade
02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Hey Snatcher I never caught any of those homosexual allusions:confused:
What are they?(not trying to be perverted or anything)

Ben
02-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Here's one:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3274

Julien Doré also famously wanted to make a Moi Lolita line more explicit (je donne ma langue aux chats), but was denied by Mylene.

There are others, I'm sure, especially under Farmer.