PDA

View Full Version : Vivement Dimanche Prochain 2008-02-24

Just a Guest
02-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Appearance of Alizée in Vivement Dimanche Prochain on France2 Television.

http://rapidshare.com/files/94608195/Alizee_2008-02-24_Interview_Vivement-Dimanche-Prochain_by-Rozebud_split.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/94607058/Alizee_2008-02-24_Interview_Vivement-Dimanche-Prochain_by-Rozebud_split.part2.rar
Uploaded by Rozebud.
143GB MPEG2 (720x576)

Way to short but she looks wonderful. :wub:
http://www.imageshadow.com/images/24022008min/08_by_rozebud238670_1e.jpg (http://www.imageshadow.com/view.php?image=08_by_rozebud238670_1.jpg)

Future Raptor Ace
02-24-2008, 04:33 PM
^thanks but ill wait till someone puts the video on youtube, these download site always give me viruses. Can't wait to see it though

Just a Guest
02-24-2008, 04:48 PM
^thanks but ill wait till someone puts the video on youtube, these download site always give me viruses. Can't wait to see it though
You better invest in some anti-virus S.W then! :eek:
Oh, and these files do not contain any virusses. They are uploaded by Lili fans, not by computer criminals.:)
(I wonder how a rarred MPEG2 file could contain a virus anyways...)
And if you prefer to look at some crappy YouYube stuff, instead off the highest available quality, that's also fine by me. :cool:

dreamer
02-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Nice. She seems pretty confident in that one, considering she is still a somewhat reserved person (thank god)...Very beautiful. I had the impression that the audience warmed up to her more and more during the interview. Alizée magic at work:)

heyamigo
02-24-2008, 05:16 PM
i like the new hairstyle, i was kinda getting bored with the old rihanna hairstyle. it makes her look more mature.

Future Raptor Ace
02-24-2008, 05:58 PM
You better invest in some anti-virus S.W then! :eek:
Oh, and these files do not contain any virusses. They are uploaded by Lili fans, not by computer criminals.:)
(I wonder how a rarred MPEG2 file could contain a virus anyways...)
And if you prefer to look at some crappy YouYube stuff, instead off the highest available quality, that's also fine by me. :cool:

lol ok, maybe your right, but I just downloaded part one and it didn't work for me when I extracted it, and now I have to wait 50 min to try again, and than wait another 50 min to get part 2, what is this? :confused:
7:09 pm edit: got it working something was wrong with my extraction kit, thanks for posting the videos, now all I have to do is wait another 50 min for part 2

Just a Guest
02-24-2008, 06:49 PM
lol ok, maybe your right, but I just downloaded part one and it didn't work for me when I extracted it, and now I have to wait 50 min to try again, and than wait another 50 min to get part 2, what is this? :confused: If anyone would be kind enough to email it to me, that would be great appreciated, my e-mail is MCH102690@aim.com Thank you!

Just wait for the second file... That's the limitation of free use of Rapidshare.
Put the 2 rar files in 1 folder. Use WinRar or another program capable to extract .rar files, and extract the first file. It will look for any other rar files which belong to the spanned file.
Voilà, c'est ça. :)

espire
02-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm not going to spoil this one for myself. For the first time ever, I'm going to watch Alizée via cable broadcast! TV5 has been gracious enough to grant me Vivement Dimanche tonight. In forty minutes, for that matter.

Cooney
02-24-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm not going to spoil this one for myself. For the first time ever, I'm going to watch Alizée via cable broadcast! TV5 has been gracious enough to grant me Vivement Dimanche tonight. In forty minutes, for that matter.

Lucky soandso

Just a Guest
02-24-2008, 07:37 PM
I keep the fingers crossed for you. It looks like the afternoon part and not the second "evening part".:blink:

espire
02-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I keep the fingers crossed for you. It looks like the afternoon part and not the second "evening part".:blink:

Hmm... There were two parts? Which one is it that I want? This isn't a live broadcast, that's for sure.

Just a Guest
02-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Hmm... There were two parts? Which one is it that I want? This isn't a live broadcast, that's for sure.

You wanna see the evening part, which was only 55 minutes.
On the TV5 canada page they talk about 90 minutes, which is about the afternoon broadcast.
But maybe they do a compilation, who knows. Open that bottle of wine anyways!:p
I'm heading for my bed....

Ben
02-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah, you want "Vivement Dimanche Prochain" (full name), which in France at least is shown after the regular "Vivement Dimanche".

espire
02-24-2008, 10:17 PM
'Twas the afternoon...

Well, there will be a next time one day.