PDA

View Full Version : New Alizée Myspace Fanpage

Señor Villa
09-04-2006, 12:23 PM
There is another Alizée fanpage on myspace it looks pretty cool especially they plug this site and the other Alizée site. :) It's called USA for Alizée

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=106437670

Bob
09-04-2006, 04:09 PM
nice, but under her hometown it says "
Hometown: Ajaccio, Corse"

brad
09-04-2006, 04:12 PM
nice, but under her hometown it says "
Hometown: Ajaccio, Corse"

in france .. corsica = corse

Bob
09-04-2006, 05:22 PM
in france .. corsica = corse

aah, i didn't know

rcs
09-04-2006, 09:31 PM
I learn something new everyday here. I thought it was a typo...read it like that somewhere else.

C-4
09-05-2006, 08:51 AM
No American site is going to beat this one that Brad has worked so hard to run.
Stephen

brad
09-05-2006, 09:03 AM
the more websites the better (especially american ones)

Spartan500
09-05-2006, 01:02 PM
yeah with more american websites we have a better chance of alizee coming across one when she is on the internet and yeah c4 ur right its gonna be hard for other american sites to copme close to this site

Señor Villa
09-05-2006, 01:37 PM
If this Alizée fanpage Myspace was going to compete why would they mention and advertise moi-alizee.us and alizee-fanpage.com. I think they are trying to expose Alizée to the American audience who may not know of Alizée which is a good thing maybe album sales will generate in the U.S. causing a chance to open her record company's eyes and say let's try America. Well that's what I think but I'm only 6 years old.

Spartan500
09-05-2006, 04:35 PM
hey did you guys see the bulletin from the new alizee myspace fanpage mentioned above it said:

I got news from the tinkalizee site that Alizée's rock album is ready which was written by Nicolas Sirkis (from the group Indochine) and her husband Jeremy Chatelain. The catch is that Alizée is looking for a major label to sign her since it did not work out with Warner which means her new single that was to be released in September and the new album released in early 2007 will more likely be pushed to a later date. Keep our fingers crossed.

DJ_Greg
09-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Niiice!

Alizée is getting ready to rock the world!

General Patton
09-05-2006, 07:34 PM
If this Alizée fanpage Myspace was going to compete why would they mention and advertise moi-alizee.us and alizee-fanpage.com. I think they are trying to expose Alizée to the American audience who may not know of Alizée which is a good thing maybe album sales will generate in the U.S. causing a chance to open her record company's eyes and say let's try America. Well that's what I think but I'm only 6 years old.

Ok you don't have to act like your six ok we can see right though it.

Bob
09-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Ok you don't have to act like your six ok we can see right though it.

what? you dont think senor is 6? well your stupid, of course hes 6!:cool:

General Patton
09-05-2006, 11:15 PM
ok bob he's six...

Impurator
09-05-2006, 11:22 PM
hey did you guys see the bulletin from the new alizee myspace fanpage mentioned above it said:

I got news from the tinkalizee site that Alizée's rock album is ready which was written by Nicolas Sirkis (from the group Indochine) and her husband Jeremy Chatelain. The catch is that Alizée is looking for a major label to sign her since it did not work out with Warner which means her new single that was to be released in September and the new album released in early 2007 will more likely be pushed to a later date. Keep our fingers crossed.

Boo delay. Yay rock!
I am hoping for more guitar playing from Alizée in coming concerts... and perhaps drums as well ;)

bt_bird_90
09-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Boo delay. Yay rock!
I am hoping for more guitar playing from Alizée in coming concerts... and perhaps drums as well ;)

I am hoping for more Alizée in coming concerts... and perhaps more Alizée. :D

NANAKI
09-11-2006, 11:11 PM
That s*ucks her album is going to be delayed. So I suppose is all we can do is just wait for it now.

RMJ
09-11-2006, 11:25 PM

Sorry didn't notice this copy paste until now...

But Nicola Sirkis is NOT working with Alizée.

There was rumour long ago that they were planning collaboration but it did not work out. Recent interview with Jérémy confirms this.

Rocket
09-11-2006, 11:32 PM
If you happen to notice, I'm on USA for Alize'e friend's list. And if you go to my profile you'll see where she sent me a message. :D

iolaus_uk
09-12-2006, 06:40 AM
If you happen to notice, I'm on USA for Alize'e friend's list. And if you go to my profile you'll see where she sent me a message. :D

Went and looked at the USA for Alizee site to see the message,only got as far as your pics ,damn Rocket didnt know you were hot :D

Rocket
09-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Went and looked at the USA for Alizee site to see the message,only got as far as your pics ,damn Rocket didnt know you were hot :D

Well the message welcomed me to the site. Not sure who's running it but they did send a message to all the USA for Alize'e friends that they are going (in fact they are there) to France.

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Thats awesome can't wait to see what they bring back

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 11:05 AM

Read your profile, in your section, people you would like to meet you don't have Alizee in there:mad: not good enough.

btw you are hot too.

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Read your profile, in your section, people you would like to meet you don't have Alizee in there:mad: not good enough.

btw you are hot too.

yah why isn't Alizée on there

cane17
09-12-2006, 01:10 PM

btw you are hot too.

Man you guys should see mine.:D

http://www.myspace.com/kight17

riva2model64
09-12-2006, 01:33 PM
oh sveet cane!

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 02:52 PM

omg, I can barely read whatever you have written, but from the pics I get that you are big into Football, soccer and a little less into Alizee:p . But nice pics!

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 05:01 PM

yah nice cane17

cane17
09-12-2006, 06:58 PM
omg, I can barely read whatever you have written, but from the pics I get that you are big into Football, soccer and a little less into Alizee:p . But nice pics!

lol you guys should have seen it when i first saw Alizee,it was alot of her but i had to make it kind of a guys page but Alizee will always have a place on my page.;)

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 07:18 PM
I believe you Cane, else you would not have been in Alizee America for sure!