PDA

View Full Version : Search Forums Tips?

ggin
03-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Hello. I'm not sure if I am taking full advantage of the Search Forums since I am a newbie. My main purpose at the moment (besides research) is so that I don't make new posts that have already been discussed.

I was wondering if the experts on here could offer me some searching tips?

Thank you.

ggin

garçoncanadien
03-05-2008, 09:38 AM
just type in what you want. make sure its above the minimum length, and you should have the results. Use advanced search for more options, its all done in user friendly language. There is nothing technical there, at least I think jaja

ggin
03-05-2008, 09:40 AM
just type in what you want. make sure its above the minimum length, and you should have the results. Use advanced search for more options, its all done in user friendly language. There is nothing technical there, at least I think jaja

Thank you, garçoncanadien. I thought there might be more to it than that.:o

lilly
03-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Hey! To the admin and all the mods here, can you guys please update the gallery, coz it has only three pics :( . And everytime I need some Alizée pics, I go to the "newest Alizée pics" thread. But the thread is soo long, searching through it is mighty difficult coz its got over 100 pages. Thank you!

garçoncanadien
03-05-2008, 10:16 AM
no the gallery does not only have three pictures, you have to click on those pictures to get more pictures ;) do that, then you can browse through several thousand pictures !

lilly
03-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Damn! I saw the 'page 1' on the side and i thought that was all there was!:o
Thanks You!!:rolleyes: