PDA

View Full Version : No you're not cured!

rwd716
09-07-2006, 01:43 AM
O.K. I figured this out tonight as I was watching the Alizée "Shake" video.

Some of us thought that we were cured of Alizée. Nay, I tell you. We have merely sunk into a Alizée coma.

coma -noun: a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.

Ailzée coma -noun: a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli from other hot singers/models/movie stars/etc, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.

There you have it. If you're new to Alizée, you are just in the early stages. Some common symptoms to watch for are:

-Spending hours browsing for Alizée downloads
-After spending hours downloading you buy the cd's and dvd's anyway in an attempt at better quality and maybe some extras
-Spending extra for rush delivery on Alizée material even though you have never once paid for rush delivery on anything else
-Spending hours watching Alizée videos and interviews (even though you have no clue what she's saying)
-Spending hours posting to and reading Alizée forums in a desperate attempt to get even closer to Alizée
-Spending hours listening to Alizée music since you've read all the new posts on the forums (You also may find your self listening to Alizée music while reading said forums, only stopping the music to watch a video someone has posted)
-Having friends tell you numerous times that you must be in love with Alizée
-Introducing Alizée to friends and strangers alike by showing them her dancing
-Finding yourself daydreaming of when Alizée's new album will come out and what image will she bring with it
-Gambling on the date of Alizée's album release
-Planning a trip to France, but then trying to decide if Paris or Ajaccio will give you a better chance to spot her

Any attempts to cure are futile/unheard of. There are "of corse" many more symptoms to this disease, but I'm tired of thinking of my *cough* our symptoms--time to get back to "Mon Ange." :cool:

brad
09-07-2006, 01:48 AM
who is this 'alizee' you speak of?

mini.mac
09-07-2006, 01:50 AM
I currently have 6 of the said symptoms. Which is petty much uncurable already.

RadioactiveMan
09-07-2006, 01:51 AM
I've got 8. I'm ashamed to not have more. What kind of a fan am I?

mini.mac
09-07-2006, 02:03 AM
I've got 8. I'm ashamed to not have more. What kind of a fan am I?

I'm sure I will have more. Just want to take it slow. Maybe when the new album come out, I'll be a dead on fan.

Right now I'm at the collecting-different-version-CD/DVD/single stage. When I can't find any more of those, then I'll move on to the next.

cane17
09-07-2006, 02:15 AM
I got 7 but its true,just when i thought i was over her and the next day the CD and DVD comes in.

mini.mac
09-07-2006, 02:20 AM
I got 7 but its true,just when i thought i was over her and the next day the CD and DVD comes in.

I don't think I'll ever over her.

rwd716
09-07-2006, 02:27 AM
I don't think I'll ever over her.

Muuuuahahahahahahaha.....you never will be!

mini.mac
09-07-2006, 02:48 AM
I have one more symptom: trying to learn french.

newalizeefan
09-07-2006, 03:31 AM
-Spending hours watching Alizée videos and interviews (even though you have no clue what she's saying)
-Spending hours posting to and reading Alizée forums in a desperate attempt to get even closer to Alizée
-Spending hours listening to Alizée music since you've read all the new posts on the forums (You also may find your self listening to Alizée music while reading said forums, only stopping the music to watch a video someone has posted)
-Finding yourself daydreaming of when Alizée's new album will come out and what image will she bring with it
-Planning a trip to France, but then trying to decide if Paris or Ajaccio will give you a better chance to spot her

i currently have those... although lately ive just been listening to her music all day and not much watching her videos. hopefully im not losing interest. well i dont think i am considering i still think of her 24/7..
sadly theres not much new posts, so im not hitting "pause" on my iPod a lot. especially on the alizee-fanpage.com forums, its seems kinda dead in there.
but good job rwd, youve hit accurate points hehe.

but i dont want a cure. i wanna love her forever and ever and ever

Bob
09-07-2006, 07:29 AM
haha i count 10 for me =)

rcs
09-07-2006, 07:32 AM
There's no cure, don't want one. But, I'm in need of her new release. Not that I'm bored with her Gourmandises or MCE CDs, but to see the new current Alizee...just so I know she's real. She's been a fantasy ever since I discovered her 3 months ago (June) on this site. I'm sure when the first single comes out, the illness will progress to the next level...wanting to see her live in concert. Add that illness to your list.

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 11:07 AM
I have all the mentioned ones except the downloads unless they are fast enough and I haven't bought any of her stuff yet! But I think I am in control of myself as to when to think about her so I am able to do all my stuff but I do spent a big chunk of my spare time on her.

vctralca
09-07-2006, 01:39 PM
:o :o I dont want to be cured PLZ!!!:rolleyes: This is a wonderful disease-illness :D

riva2model64
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
i currently have those... although lately ive just been listening to her music all day and not much watching her videos. hopefully im not losing interest. well i dont think i am considering i still think of her 24/7..
sadly theres not much new posts, so im not hitting "pause" on my iPod a lot. especially on the alizee-fanpage.com forums, its seems kinda dead in there.
but good job rwd, youve hit accurate points hehe.

but i dont want a cure. i wanna love her forever and ever and ever

I'm a proud carrier of 8 of the above symptoms, soon to be 9:)

yes, I want to and am going to love her for as long as live, longer even

Moe
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
lets see...

-spending time watching vids....check
-got the albums and the dvd...check
-Spending extra for rush delivery on Alizée material...check
-Spending hours posting to and reading Alizée forums...check
-Spending hours listening to Alizée music ...check
-Introducing Alizée to friends ...check
-Finding yourself daydreaming of when Alizée's
new album will come out ...check
-Gambling on the date of Alizée's album release...kinda
-Planning a trip to France...check!
-learning french...check!

oh well I dont want to be cured too!!

mini.mac
09-07-2006, 04:54 PM
There's no cure, don't want one. But, I'm in need of her new release. Not that I'm bored with her Gourmandises or MCE CDs, but to see the new current Alizee...just so I know she's real. She's been a fantasy ever since I discovered her 3 months ago (June) on this site. I'm sure when the first single comes out, the illness will progress to the next level...wanting to see her live in concert. Add that illness to your list.

Agree. Everything about her occur in the past, which make her a bit unreal.

General Patton
09-07-2006, 05:16 PM
I really did have much of the symptoms.....

RadioactiveMan
09-07-2006, 06:28 PM
I really did have much of the symptoms.....

Pathetic! ;)

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
I have one more symptom: trying to learn french.

This is my only "symptom". Honestly, what the hell. Am I the "fan" or are you guys?

General Patton
09-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Pathetic! ;)
Pathetic?
How is that pathetic, hey I lest I have a life, and just don't sit around all day watching and listen to Alizee.

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Patton, you and I are like rocks in a river.

General Patton
09-07-2006, 08:02 PM
yea someone here agrees with me!

Bob
09-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Patton, you and I are like rocks in a river.

lol i hope this river is good for at least a class 3+ rapid, cause thats what part of the river i am!

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I am the third rock I guess.

Bob
09-07-2006, 09:03 PM
I am the third rock I guess.

are you sure you what they mean by "rock"

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 09:06 PM
No, Aditya sorry, but... I'll have to disagree this time.

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
ok, what do u mean by the rock? looks like I misunderstood.

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 09:14 PM
It's just a big analogy about everyone on this site compared to Patton and I, you'd probably get it if you didn't miss my post at the end of page 2.

DJ_Greg
09-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Rocks are very common in riverbeds...

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, they are, but they're the same rocks that were there 50 years ago.

DJ_Greg
09-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Haha, yes. I'm afraid if I keep going with this analogy, I'll expose myself for the closet geology nerd I am (minored in it in college...almost majored, before I decided to switch to sociology).

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Geek! Just kidding, you all get the point (I hope). And for future reference Greg, don't ever question my authority again.

DJ_Greg
09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Ha!

Bring it. :cool:

Urb4n
09-07-2006, 11:11 PM
http://lefant.net/files/fotos/gangster.jpg
Done!

bt_bird_90
09-07-2006, 11:25 PM
OMG Urb4n, where'd you get my picture from!?

mibir
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Pathetic?
How is that pathetic, hey I lest I have a life, and just don't sit around all day watching and listen to Alizee.

Your posts per day amount and total post count don't support this very well :).

Urb4n
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Your posts per day amount and total post count don't support this very well :).

Patton is a smaller, less significant rock.

rwd716
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
When her new album comes out, I'm very certain that we will absolutely have no hope of ever coming out of Alizée coma.

Bob
09-08-2006, 07:30 AM
lol urb4n.. nice pic..and greg, Respect his authoritaw!!

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 08:23 AM
When her new album comes out, I'm very certain that we will absolutely have no hope of ever coming out of Alizée coma.

At the moment do u see any hope of coming out of coma :eek: ? I don't and maybe won't for several yrs atleast.

DJ_Greg
09-08-2006, 11:55 AM
lol urb4n.. nice pic..and greg, Respect his authoritaw!!

Oh, silly Bob. The day will come when I will have to beat the sh!t out of you. For your own sake, don't make that day come any faster...

vctralca
09-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Brace yourself guys, she ll come soon with her new album and our illness will get complicated, u wont sleep(thats for sure), u ll try to get every promotion video, performance ,etc, etc, etc ( i mean ull have your head stuck with Alizée :P). . . .. . . I cant wait!!!

newalizeefan
09-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Brace yourself guys, she ll come soon with her new album and our illness will get complicated, u wont sleep(thats for sure), u ll try to get every promotion video, performance ,etc, etc, etc ( i mean ull have your head stuck with Alizée :P). . . .. . . I cant wait!!!

hey........... im not complaining :)

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 04:53 PM

I thought Brad and Co were gonna do that(finding the videos and posting them or links for them). I am totally dependent on this website for all her info. I am one super lazy person. Not that I didn't do enough research on Alizee but since I have come across this website I haven't found any need to do extra research.

Thanks again Brad for making such an amazing website.

RMJ
09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
I thought Brad and Co were gonna do that(finding the videos and posting them or links for them). I am totally dependent on this website for all her info. I am one super lazy person. Not that I didn't do enough research on Alizee but since I have come across this website I haven't found any need to do extra research.

Thanks again Brad for making such an amazing website.
Well, you should keep looking. Nothing is more enjoyable than looking for new Alizée content. I do not regret at all using time to search for her. It has taken years to get my collection (over 250GB, with almost 1500 video files, hundreds audio files, and tens of thousands of photos and other images) but it's been worth every second that I have looked for them. The feeling is amazing when you find something new.

I'm lazy person, too, by nature. But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

edit:
Just to clarify... since someone is going to ask it anyways... all those files aren't unique. There's duplicates with different quality. Unique files would combine roughly 60 to 80GB at highest quality.

Bob
09-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Oh, silly Bob. The day will come when I will have to beat the sh!t out of you. For your own sake, don't make that day come any faster...

i could make it come soo much faster... =) the question is.... should i?

General Patton
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Patton is a smaller, less significant rock.

WHAT?

(can't post more less then 10 words)

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Well, you should keep looking. Nothing is more enjoyable than looking for new Alizée content. I do not regret at all using time to search for her. It has taken years to get my collection (over 250GB, with almost 1500 video files, hundreds audio files, and tens of thousands of photos and other images) but it's been worth every second that I have looked for them. The feeling is amazing when you find something new.

I'm lazy person, too, by nature. But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

edit:
Just to clarify... since someone is going to ask it anyways... all those files aren't unique. There's duplicates with different quality. Unique files would combine roughly 60 to 80GB at highest quality.

Unfortunately I just have money enough for my laptop that has a capacity of 60 GB and has about 2 GB of Alizee on it. But I envy your collection hopefully in years to come and i think if I had a bigger hard drive space I would have saved all her videos that I laid my hands on(only one copy though) . Currently I am doing that with her pics fits in my lower capacity HD comfortably.

RMJ
09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Yea, well, it's not option for everyone (especially if one has only laptop to keep them on). But even if you don't have space to keep everything, you shouldn't keep searching her stuff. :)

I have dedicated hard drive for her stuff and another hard drive to back it up. :) Altho, they are bit too small, since they are 250GB drives (having roughly 200GB filled). Rest of the collection is located on other hard drive (and backed up on DVDs).

All my own made Alizée stuff (~50GB) is located on whole another drive, which is then backed up on another HD and regulary on DVDs, to make sure that nothing gets lost.

riva2model64
09-08-2006, 08:40 PM
But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

ye same, same with most of us I guess
Alizée also is the only driving force capable of allowing me to learn french
had i taken french previously in school i probably would not have paid much attention

and aditya, new large hard drives are fairly cheap these days
250GB can only run you $78 shipped
320GB around $110

RMJ
09-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Yea, HD space is pretty cheap nowadays.

But it's not so easy to add one to laptop. You'd need to get external drive and they are always bit risky, since they can easily get damaged (by overheat and physical hits). And carrying one with you all the time isn't that practical either.

Having desktop comps has advantages. :)

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 09:20 PM
You should make DVD's and sell them I am sure lots of people will buy them, and u know where to advertise.

RMJ
09-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Well, I will not make money with her name. That's for sure.

If I'd sell the DVDs, they would cost only the price of DVD plus shipping, at most. But since it's lots of trouble, I may not do that.

Altho, Snatcher has done that.. and for free ! He sent like 50 DVDs all around the world ! Which is amazing effort from him.

But since most of the stuff that I have is available online anyways, it's not even necessary to "sell" the DVDs (except to those who has slow connections or otherwise unable to download).

mini.mac
09-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I have another symptom now - want to learn how to play guitar. Just so I could play her songs. BTW, anyone know where to get her songs in sheet music?

RadioactiveMan
09-08-2006, 10:19 PM
A friend of mine found that for J'en Ai Marre, I think. I'll ask him and then edit with the location if he still knows it.

Edit: http://guitarresources.net/artist_a/alizee_guitar_tabs/j_en_ai_marre_guitar_tabs.html

Edit2: The friend also said that olga.net (online guitar archive) is a good place.

mini.mac
09-09-2006, 02:36 AM
A friend of mine found that for J'en Ai Marre, I think. I'll ask him and then edit with the location if he still knows it.

Edit: http://guitarresources.net/artist_a/alizee_guitar_tabs/j_en_ai_marre_guitar_tabs.html

Edit2: The friend also said that olga.net (online guitar archive) is a good place.

Gees, thanks! Now I have to go get myself some guitar lesson.

aditya8617
09-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Well, I will not make money with her name. That's for sure.

If I'd sell the DVDs, they would cost only the price of DVD plus shipping, at most..

Too noble, Alizee will definitely like you.

Bob
09-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Too noble, Alizee will definitely like you.

lol so true.... why can't i be like RMJ =)

RMJ
09-09-2006, 09:59 PM
It's not about being noble, it's about respect.

She changed my life and I respect her more than anything else in this world for that. I would never use or hurt her any way. She's not just an object to me. She's a person who I love so very much.

NANAKI
09-11-2006, 01:01 AM
-Being inspired to learn French
-Moving there to try to see her
-Only birthday wish was to meet her

My Syptoms

General Patton
09-12-2006, 06:26 PM
-Being inspired to learn French
-Moving there to try to see her
-Only birthday wish was to meet her

My Syptoms

*coughs has no life*

Bob
09-12-2006, 06:27 PM
*coughs has no life*

*coughs* has no friends*cough*

RadioactiveMan
09-12-2006, 06:28 PM
*coughs has no life*
He has a life. Alizée is the centre of that life, but is that so wrong?

Moe
09-12-2006, 06:30 PM
*coughs...coughs ..um coughs* phew...*coughs*

General Patton
09-12-2006, 06:31 PM
*coughs* has no friends*cough*

Of course I have friends! What are you talking about??

Bob
09-12-2006, 06:32 PM
*cough* but he has...no symptoms*cough*

General Patton
09-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Yes I do!
I have symptoms SO AHHAHAHAH

Bob
09-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes I do!
I have symptoms SO AHHAHAHAH
*cough* then name them*cough*

General Patton
09-12-2006, 06:46 PM
um...I'm too lazy...

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
*cough* then name them*cough*

wtf, seriously *cough* does not need to name any symptoms, come on every one pretty much has the same symptoms, so unless *cough* has any different do not waste space by naming them. Only intrested in new symptoms(so that we can have them too:D ) and no cures.

riva2model64
09-12-2006, 06:49 PM
It's not about being noble, it's about respect.

She changed my life and I respect her more than anything else in this world for that. I would never use or hurt her any way. She's not just an object to me. She's a person who I love so very much.

that nearly brought me tears RMJ!!

Bob
09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
wtf, seriously *cough* does not need to name any symptoms, come on every one pretty much has the same symptoms, so unless *cough* has any different do not waste space by naming them. Only intrested in new symptoms(so that we can have them too:D ) and no cures.

well how about waking up at 4:25 A.M. just to watch alizee, and post about her?

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
*coughs has no life*

I do have a life I hang out with my friends work and prepare for my sport, and obviously go to school. :p

DJ_Greg
09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
I do have a life I hang out with my friends work and prepare for my sport, and obviously go to school. :p

Nanaki, first thing you need to learn about posting here: don't pay any attention to General Patton or Bob.

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Nanaki, first thing you need to learn about posting here: don't pay any attention to General Patton or Bob.

yeah I know things just get to me very easily

Bob
09-12-2006, 08:16 PM

hey... =) :p

Spartan500
09-12-2006, 09:58 PM
lol bob and patton are just trouble makers lol jk

General Patton
09-12-2006, 10:42 PM
I AM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER!
Don't listen to them Nanaki they tell lies, there enemies to the state kill them
jk
Anyway I have a new symptom when you take a crap you take your laptop with you in order to read the forums, and listen to Alizee music everyday to and from school everyday.

Nitro
09-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Anyway I have a new symptom when you take a crap you take your laptop with you in order to read the forums, and listen to Alizee music everyday to and from school everyday.

lol... Were you sitting on the john when you posted that?

General Patton
09-12-2006, 10:48 PM
No, no I wasn't but when I'm in the chatroom yea I am taking a shit.

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 11:05 PM
No, no I wasn't but when I'm in the chatroom yea I am taking a shit.

That is so wierd you know that :eek:

General Patton
09-13-2006, 09:43 PM
That is so wierd you know that :eek:

Why? Why is that wierd?
For all those who shit with there laptops proudly in hand, please post below me:

Bob
09-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Why? Why is that wierd?
For all those who shit with there laptops proudly in hand, please post below me:

umm could brad move this post above pattons? i kinda don't take my laptop into the bathroom... im just not that special

NANAKI
09-13-2006, 10:22 PM
umm could brad move this post above pattons? i kinda don't take my laptop into the bathroom... im just not that special

yeah special...

General Patton
09-13-2006, 11:00 PM
I am not special, but see thats what laptops are for. I need something to do when I'm shitting! I listen to Alizee, while I check the forums, or play a on of numerous online games I play or whatever. I don't waste my time that's all. I mean your not special I mean there has to be SOMEONE in here that shits with there laptop proudly in hand right?
Maybe I am special but in a good way. Of course the only problem is that laptop gets hot, on your lap, and once I burnt my legs.... I hope the dell laptop doesn't burst into flames like in that recall when I am shitting....that wouldn't be good... If you hear about someone that got sereve burns from a laptop when he was in the bathroom its me.

NANAKI
09-14-2006, 12:12 AM
I am not special, but see thats what laptops are for. I need something to do when I'm shitting! I listen to Alizee, while I check the forums, or play a on of numerous online games I play or whatever. I don't waste my time that's all. I mean your not special I mean there has to be SOMEONE in here that shits with there laptop proudly in hand right?
Maybe I am special but in a good way. Of course the only problem is that laptop gets hot, on your lap, and once I burnt my legs.... I hope the dell laptop doesn't burst into flames like in that recall when I am shitting....that wouldn't be good... If you hear about someone that got sereve burns from a laptop when he was in the bathroom its me.

the is so disturbing

Urb4n
09-14-2006, 12:21 AM
I am not special, but see thats what laptops are for.
I hope the dell laptop doesn't burst into flames like in that recall when I am shitting.

No Patton, you are special in that way.

NANAKI
09-14-2006, 12:27 AM
No Patton, you are special in that way.

yeah becareful or you'll get burned.... :eek:

newalizeefan
09-14-2006, 03:20 AM

you need to get a laptop cooler. it helps you in the long run and it will keep your battery from overheating and keep your laptop from breaking.
my cousins laptop got so hot once it melted the part of the power chord that connects to the laptop. he wasnt able to charge his laptop anymore and had to get a new one.
i just recently got one for my laptop and it works great when spending hours watching alizee videos. plus the bottom never gets hot.

RMJ
09-14-2006, 06:49 AM
Laptops does not get hot like that. They are ment to be operated on lap. And having on them lap if they are hot is impossible.

You must mix laptop and desktop replacement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_replacement).

General Patton
09-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Yea I do have a laptop desktop replacement laptop. I do need to get a cooler thingy...

O Rly
09-14-2006, 01:15 PM
This has gone a bit off topic now...

Merci Alizée
05-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Some of us thought that we were cured of Alizée. Nay, I tell you. We have merely sunk into a Alizée coma.

coma -noun: a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.

Ailzée coma -noun: a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli from other hot singers/models/movie stars/etc, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.

There you have it. If you're new to Alizée, you are just in the early stages. Some common symptoms to watch for are:

-After spending hours downloading you buy the cd's and dvd's anyway in an attempt at better quality and maybe some extras
-Spending extra for rush delivery on Alizée material even though you have never once paid for rush delivery on anything else

Any attempts to cure are futile/unheard of. There are "of corse" many more symptoms to this disease, but I'm tired of thinking of my *cough* our symptoms--time to get back to "Mon Ange." :cool:

Nice, I too have been experiencing this since I became a fan. I guess most of us here are also not in any better situation.

In the beginning these symptoms are very severe, but as time passes everything eases off.

paintballpdh19
05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Nice, I too have been experiencing this since I became a fan. I guess most of us here are also not in any better situation.

In the beginning these symptoms are very severe, but as time passes everything eases off.

YES! omg the first week i would stay up untill like 4 in the morning when i'd have to get up at 6... it was not healthy... but it was worth it:wub: it has gotten a little bit better, but i still enjoy watching, commenting, and listening to Alizee stuff all the time!

MYGOGT
05-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Now here is the thread that says it all! Thanks for attempting to wake me but it didn't work, still in the coma. Now I just know why.

babyblue558
05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
O.K. I figured this out tonight as I was watching the Alizée "Shake" video.

Ohh I actually do all of these and have done ever since I discovered Alizée... except that I spend slightly less time on each one than I did when I was a new fan.
Another thing that I certainly do living in the UK is that whenever I go to France I have a strange desire to talk to French people simply so I can find out whether they are a fan or have heard of Alizée. This is despite barely being able to hold a conversation in French myself :rolleyes:

Tchaikovsky
05-04-2010, 02:05 PM
as I was watching the Alizée "Shake" video.

What's that?

RobandSandy
05-07-2010, 05:54 PM
I counted only 6. The true sign of a progressive chronic state which I shall fall into all the deeper as time goes on. I heard Alizee the first time mabey one week ago and Im hooked.

Edit:

I counted only 6. The true sign of a progressive chronic state which I shall fall into all the deeper as time goes on. I heard Alizee the first time mabey one week ago and Im hooked. But I dont want to be cured either.

RobandSandy
01-15-2011, 11:20 PM
who is this 'alizee' you speak of?

Alizée??????? Who's That Girl!!!!!!!