PDA

View Full Version : Lala

brad
09-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Any of you guys watch Tiki Bar TV?

There is a girl on there named 'Lala' .. she is cute as hell. She has nothing on Alizee .. but she is fun to watch :) The show itself is kinda dumb .. but it is fun to just watch Lala .. she has a pretty unique personality. The way she delivers her lines is pretty cute.

here is the most recent episode

http://www.tikibartv.com/tikibar_display.php?pver=qh&vid=25

the others are pretty good too .. (but the ones with Lala are the only ones worth watching)

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 03:03 PM
You were right about one thing she is nowhere close to Alizee.

brad
09-07-2006, 03:09 PM

lol .. maybe she is an aquired taste :p

DJ_Greg
09-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Haha, the whole show is an acquired taste. She's cute though. Can't stop herself from laughing, but maybe that's part of it.

Moe
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM

hehe...we only want LILI!!:D

Gatchaman
09-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Any of you guys watch Tiki Bar TV?

There is a girl on there named 'Lala' .. she is cute as hell. She has nothing on Alizee .. but she is fun to watch :) The show itself is kinda dumb .. but it is fun to just watch Lala .. she has a pretty unique personality. The way she delivers her lines is pretty cute.

here is the most recent episode

http://www.tikibartv.com/tikibar_display.php?pver=qh&vid=25

the others are pretty good too .. (but the ones with Lala are the only ones worth watching)

Yup love that podcast Brad. Been watching since episode 1, and Lala is a babe. :D

General Patton
09-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Wait when I try to watch the video, I get sound but then a bunch of black lines, with white in between...darn...

Bob
09-07-2006, 08:04 PM
lol that show is.... strange.... shes alright, but true that lala has nothing on lili

aditya8617
09-07-2006, 08:29 PM
General u need to switch ur command to a newer tank, u always seem to have problems with patton.

rwd716
09-08-2006, 01:12 AM
This is great brad--Classic! Thanks for introducing it to us. Lala is pretty hot to (in a crazy sort of way). :cool:

aFrenchie
09-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Wait when I try to watch the video, I get sound but then a bunch of black lines, with white in between...darn...
Weird, I only hear the sound too, no video. Quicktime tells me there's no plugin for this format on its servers!

General Patton
09-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Weird, I only hear the sound too, no video. Quicktime tells me there's no plugin for this format on its servers!

Same thing for me too! I wonder why I can't watch it...I can heard her voice...

DJ_Greg
09-09-2006, 11:27 AM
You guys need to download new video codecs, probably. Either for your browser, or just your computer. I'll see if I can dig up a link for a good one...