PDA

View Full Version : Missing member

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
What happened to cybersoil? I knew he was on exile but now I don't even see his name in the member's list? Does the account get deleted if u don't sign in or something for sometime?

mibir
09-08-2006, 05:26 PM
He was banned for being an ass towards people, mainly frenchie. He started way too much drama anyways.

nurvonic
09-08-2006, 05:27 PM
cybersoil was banned, after the spat with aFrenchie

RMJ
09-08-2006, 05:39 PM
It's incredible how long he was allowed to go on with those stories. :rolleyes:

Oh well, he gave good laughs... :lol:

Totally reminded me of one person who got seriously busted in the past (in another forum)...

General Patton
09-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Thank god the guy was an ahole anyway.
The way he acted as if he the best person the face of the earth, and the way he treated frenchie really pissed me off...

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 07:59 PM
ok, so am I supposed to believe in his stories or not? I mean I think he sent Brad some personal pic or something that Alizee had given him.

Urb4n
09-08-2006, 08:03 PM
http://www.ppowgallery.com/artists/JennyDubnau/images/Self%20Portrait%20as%20Liar.jpg
Cybersoil.

riva2model64
09-08-2006, 08:26 PM
ok, so am I supposed to believe in his stories or not? I mean I think he sent Brad some personal pic or something that Alizee had given him.

yeah aditya. . .he did once say he was sending a personal Alizée photo to brad. . .can brad confirm?

RMJ
09-08-2006, 08:54 PM
ok, so am I supposed to believe in his stories or not?
If you believe in fairy tales then why not in this too. ;)

The story is so obvious fake up that it makes me cry...

aditya8617
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I didn't quite believe the stories(I knew it was a total make up when he said she flashed at him) but when he said he sent Brad some pic of hers it made me wonder, so Brad can u please confirm.

btw, nice pic Urban suits him.

Shep
09-09-2006, 12:19 AM
I dunno if the guy was lying or not. I asked him to see the picture of Ali he had taken when they met. He showed it to me in a PM and I have to say... I don't believe I've seen it anywhere else. He's not in it but this is the only time I've ever seen it.

I really want to post it but I'd be breaking a promise to Ali secondhandidly if I did...

Edited: Also, it's a picture that one would take if they were in a more intimate position near her and not just a paparrazzi(sp) photo.

newalizeefan
09-09-2006, 01:47 AM
i believed his story up to the point where he started saying that alizee started to become very naughty. i dont think she would do that to a random person.
i could be wrong but unless someone reveals the pix that he supposedly took and sent out to certain people, it will be straight fiction to us.

brad
09-09-2006, 01:59 AM
I dunno if the guy was lying or not. I asked him to see the picture of Ali he had taken when they met. He showed it to me in a PM and I have to say... I don't believe I've seen it anywhere else. He's not in it but this is the only time I've ever seen it.

I really want to post it but I'd be breaking a promise to Ali secondhandidly if I did...

Edited: Also, it's a picture that one would take if they were in a more intimate position near her and not just a paparrazzi(sp) photo.

if the picture was posted here .. about 90% of you would say it isn't alizee.

that said, after careful study .. i believe it is her (88% sure). in my opinion, you could never be 'sure' it is alizee in the picture. she just looks to different.

Shep
09-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Looks like her and everything, but it isn't an EXACT image of her. Then again, she is very good at hiding who she is so... I dunno.

I believe it is her, though.

I should add, the image I have in my posession isn't in cybersoil's user gallery. Infact, with the exception of this PM, I have never seen this image before.

Nitro
09-09-2006, 05:10 AM
It makes me doubt his story 'cause he's not in the picture with Lili.

If you were fortunate enough to meet her, wouldn't you want to get a pic
with her AND you in it? I sure would.

I suppose he could have gotten the pic from anywhere.
There is really no way to tell.

aFrenchie
09-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Maybe you should re-read this:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=5973#post5973

As a French person, I can tell you that ALL his story in Paris is absolutely invented. Nothing made sense or sounded real in the details... Not only about Alizée but even her friends (Monique and Corrine) or even the French-bitch-"Brigitte" story (are you seriously believing in this one as well??) are 100% fake.
Now just imagine me telling you a story where I'd met Britney Spears in New York, with girlfriends of her, and nothing would sound American, maybe French, or "exotic USA cliches" from foreigners, but mostly things that certainly can't happen, like the forenames thing that I explained in the link above. Again, with forenames like those, they all should be around 50 years old!

Also the fact that he never tried to prove anything to me in those topics, but was only treating me as a gay (how smart!), or worse, he was trying to change/correct what he said so it can still pass for real (sportcar thing). You wouldn't react like that if your story was right and if you had to defend it!!! Insults were his only possibility!

I haven't seen the photo, but it could be a "double" (not sure about the English word, I mean people who ressemble a lot), especially if you're not absolutely 100% sure that it's her, chances are that it's not!!

aditya8617
09-09-2006, 11:13 AM
If his story even the non-Alizee version is wrong then he probably didn't even meet her or he didn't even go to Paris. So he either got a pic from someone or it is a fake. Either way, let's forget it, I shouldn't have brought this up but I didn't know that he was banned. Thanks a lot for clearing things everyone.

DJ_Greg
09-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Maybe you should re-read this:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=5973#post5973

As a French person, I can tell you that ALL his story in Paris is absolutely invented. Nothing made sense or sounded real in the details... Not only about Alizée but even her friends (Monique and Corrine) or even the French-bitch-"Brigitte" story (are you seriously believing in this one as well??) are 100% fake.
Now just imagine me telling you a story where I'd met Britney Spears in New York, with girlfriends of her, and nothing would sound American, maybe French, or "exotic USA cliches" from foreigners, but mostly things that certainly can't happen, like the forenames thing that I explained in the link above. Again, with forenames like those, they all should be around 50 years old!

Two of Alizée's backup singers were named Brigitte and Corrine. Just saying... ;)

Reposting the link aFrenchie provided, because it's so compelling (http://www.prenoms.com/v2/services-prenom/prenom.asp). Everybody should check it out.

riva2model64
09-09-2006, 11:35 AM
there may be one way find out if he took the picture

if he took the photo with a digital camera and just resized it,
the photo would still have inforamtion attatached (ie date
the photo was taken, the camera model, etc etc)

if there is no information on the photo than it is likely a photo
was taken by a pro or cyber just removed it for one reason or another

can someone check this information, who has the photo?

DJ_Greg
09-09-2006, 11:46 AM
there may be one way find out if he took the picture

if he took the photo with a digital camera and just resized it,
the photo would still have inforamtion attatached (ie date
the photo was taken, the camera model, etc etc)

if there is no information on the photo than it is likely a photo
was taken by a pro or cyber just removed it for one reason or another

can someone check this information, who has the photo?

Can't you edit that info, if you wanted to?

RMJ
09-09-2006, 01:15 PM
if the picture was posted here .. about 90% of you would say it isn't alizee.

that said, after careful study .. i believe it is her (88% sure). in my opinion, you could never be 'sure' it is alizee in the picture. she just looks to different.
So, it isn't her. As expected.

You see, it comes to details. Cybersoil refused to give any details. And this photo proves it, too. It does not show 100% sure that it's Alizée. Again partial prove. Which means that he does not have anything that could ever prove his story. He has nothing to show that anything he said had ever happened. He has no details. Just a basic story, which was obviously written while staying here. You can see it from the delays in story. And how the story goes forward. It's just a story. Nothing more.

Internet is full of these stories and storytellers. It's one way to spend time. To fight against the boredom.

Shep
09-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Never said I believed Cybersoil 100%. Near the end I think he was BSing everyone to piss people off. That being said, I've been trying to find another copy of this photo and I can't. It's definately not a paparazzi photo. If he wasn't there, he must have gotten the photo from some one who was.

Shep
09-09-2006, 01:23 PM
What thread was the photo posted? I wanted to see if it's the same as the one he sent to me.

brad
09-09-2006, 01:40 PM
What thread was the photo posted? I wanted to see if it's the same as the one he sent to me.

it wasn't posted anywhere .. as far as i know.

vctralca
09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
I believed this guy, until a month ago when i discovered one of his older posts when he commented that he thinks that Alizée was not aware she had such an impact over men, later in his " i met Alizée" thread he told us that she was completely aware of this, even flirting with him and all that BS .. so ?? -.- -.- i put cybersoil in the blacklist

nurvonic
09-09-2006, 06:22 PM
ok, i guess we all need alizee herself to come up behind each and every one of us, tap us on the shoulder and whisper in our ears, "i met cybersoil" untill then, cybersoil has no way of proving that its true, except maybe the photo that he cant show

DJ_Greg
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Honestly, I don't even care if the guy met Alizée. It simply doesn't matter to me.

What bothers me, though, is when posters get belligerent and start throwing around derogatory terms. This forum doesn't need that. Furthermore, he insulted ALL of us, saying we were "duped" by aFrenchie because we weren't joining him (cybersoil) in trying to chase aFrenchie off the forum. Before that, I had no problem with the guy, but there's just no excuse for that.

Anyway, he's not here to answer for it, so I'm probably not going to post about it anymore.

aFrenchie
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
ok, i guess we all need alizee herself to come up behind each and every one of us, tap us on the shoulder and whisper in our ears, "i met cybersoil" untill then, cybersoil has no way of proving that its true, except maybe the photo that he cant show
If he has balls, let him go on the French section of alizee-forum.com and tell his "story" there. Exactly the same, with the same stupid French cliches, the same forenames and so on... Poor guy, he won't live long! :D

RMJ
09-09-2006, 06:45 PM
He could have proven it easily if it really happened. But he refused to prove anything. Refusal to give any detail that might prove anything of his story is obvious cover up. He knew that if he gives even one (meaningful, not made up) detail of his meeting, it will turn out to be fake right away. So, he really think it through before even trying this.

But unfortunately, he didn't take in account that giving no details also proves his story false. As said, it all comes to details. Without them, story has no credibility at all. And with the details, it's easy to prove it right or wrong, or if not really that black and white, then atleast it would give some credibility and reason to wonder if the story might be true.

He simply chose wrong approach. If he really wanted to make someone believe in his story, he would have thrown certain details in the story so it could be checked to be true. Now, it's simply made up story. It's not first time this happens, that's why it's easy to tell that it's not true. All the fake stories has these common factors.

General Patton
09-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Looks like her and everything, but it isn't an EXACT image of her. Then again, she is very good at hiding who she is so... I dunno.

I believe it is her, though.

I should add, the image I have in my posession isn't in cybersoil's user gallery. Infact, with the exception of this PM, I have never seen this image before.

Wait when did cyber talk about meeting Alizee???

And Shep why can't you show us the picture?

Urb4n
09-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Thats really dissapointing that someone is so quick to make up stories like that. I'm sorry about all that aFrenchie, luckily he managed to make it blatently obvious for you to tell he was lying. When Bird asked how he knew she had that tattoo and he responds "Don't ask...", thats just inviting suspiscion. I see through it all now.

Sadly, its a well known fact that the internet makes a liar out of alot of people. They can say what they want, free from scrutiny.

Edit : Makes you wonder if Cyber would still be around if aFrenchie wasn't here.

Bob
09-10-2006, 02:41 PM
urb4n, don't worry, im pretty sure he wouldnt be here

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Damn it
I wanna see that pic >.<
Any1 has it?