PDA

View Full Version : OMG Hillary Duff Copies Alizée!!

riva2model64
09-10-2006, 01:20 PM
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,15063,0,-hilary-duff-copies-lilis-style---.html

OMG that disgusting hillary duff oh my gosh
she's so sweating Alizée!
there is only one Alizée

Thanks to rondasx at alizee-forum.com

Shep
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Can't blame her. What "pop-star" wouldn't want to be like Ali?

Urb4n
09-10-2006, 02:04 PM
God forbid she come up with a style of her own.

Bob
09-10-2006, 02:40 PM
i don't know what to say... other than that hillary is pretty special.... shes not french, i hope, yet she wears a shirt that only french pop stars named alizée should wear

aditya8617
09-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Alizee should come to US soon, before other US artists copy her get famous. I can't believe that was exactly like the one Alizee wore, they could have atleast modified it, maybe have a Statue of Libery(that's French enough if they want French style) instead of Eiffel Tower.

Bob
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
i just lost all my respect for hillary....wait i had respect for her??

aditya8617
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
....wait i had respect for her??

That's what I was thinking for a sec when I started reading your post, but you got it right in the end.

Urb4n
09-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm actually kind of embarrassed for the American Entertainment industry. I mean, come on, Hilary has no significant ties to France. It's just a fashion statement for her. That's just... for lack of a better term, shallow. Just another reason for the rest of the world to dislike America/

DJ_Greg
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Guys, I'm sure whoever dresses her just picked out a random shirt. They probably don't even know who Alizée is.

brad
09-10-2006, 05:18 PM
They probably don't even know who Alizée is.

I agree ...

RMJ
09-10-2006, 05:37 PM
The shirt is available for purchase in France, so why should not others than Alizée wear it ? It surely ain't designed for her alone.

When Hillary starts to wear same hairdo, same clothes and acts like Alizée, then she's copying her.

aFrenchie
09-10-2006, 06:11 PM
The shirt is available for purchase in France
Alizée is dressed by André Courrèges (http://www.courreges.fr/). I'm pretty sure it's another item by him. Something from the 60s! :p

DJ_Greg
09-10-2006, 06:27 PM
aFrenchie, you're not fooling anyone! The guy comes onto this site, saying he's not an Alizée fan and just wants to practice his English. Quickly we realize he already speaks fluently and knows countless random details about Alizée. I'm on to you! :D

brad
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM
aFrenchie, you're not fooling anyone! The guy comes onto this site, saying he's not an Alizée fan and just wants to practice his English. Quickly we realize he already speaks fluently and knows countless random details about Alizée. I'm on to you! :D

haha .. i have been thinking the same thing.

*edit: now that i think about it greg .. i am suprised you haven't accused aFrenchie of being Alizee .. how many people are on your list now? lol

DJ_Greg
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Haha! "Accused" is such a harsh word...

So far I think it's been Topaz, Rocket, and myself. Maybe one or two others. ;)

riva2model64
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM
hmm, the evidence is withstanding

it appears that in my ignorance I accused hillary Duff of sweating Alizée

yes, they said on the alizee-forum.com too that the design came from some 1960's shirt. . .
mayber the duff team saw it and thought it looked good

oh the shame

I just want Alizée to have all the glory!!

ps. I thought it was aFrenchie from the start. also I think that Ange is Alizée as well.
Topaz may be too

DJ_Greg
09-10-2006, 08:03 PM
hmm, the evidence is withstanding

it appears that in my ignorance I accused hillary Duff of sweating Alizée

yes, they said on the alizee-forum.com too that the design came from some 1960's shirt. . .
mayber the duff team saw it and thought it looked good

oh the shame

I just want Alizée to have all the glory!!

ps. I thought it was aFrenchie from the start. also I think that Ange is Alizée as well.
Topaz may be too

Ange was evasive when I saw him/her in chat. You could be on to something, riva... :D

RMJ
09-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Alizée is dressed by André Courrèges (http://www.courreges.fr/). I'm pretty sure it's another item by him. Something from the 60s! :p
I don't believe that it's Courrèges' shirt.

Altho, it's not totally impossible either. It has pretty nice design.

I have seen some French celebrities wearing it but don't really know where it originates to.

loveher
09-10-2006, 08:32 PM
its Alizee made the shirt cute,not the shirt made Alizee cute,so i dont care if others copy her style,let alone i dont know if the skirt was customized for Alizee

RadioactiveMan
09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
If I were a chick, I'd wear that shirt too. I don't see why Hilary can't be the same way.

Rocket
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Omg People It's A Blouse! It Looks Nice On Her! Get Over It!

mini.mac
09-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Man, it's all a scam!

No worder Alizée wouldn't come to the States, but to both Canada & Mexico. Cas the record companies made a deal. LOL.

Nitro
09-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Man, it's all a scam!

No worder Alizée wouldn't come to the States, but to both Canada & Mexico. Cas the record companies made a deal. LOL.

Coming to Canada? I wish.:D

RadioactiveMan
09-10-2006, 10:03 PM
You and me both!

DJ_Greg
09-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Omg People It's A Blouse! It Looks Nice On Her! Get Over It!

Rocket, why so jumpy this evening? Bad day?

NANAKI
09-11-2006, 01:04 AM
Alizee should come to US soon, before other US artists copy her get famous. I can't believe that was exactly like the one Alizee wore, they could have atleast modified it, maybe have a Statue of Libery(that's French enough if they want French style) instead of Eiffel Tower.

I don't think she should our media would destroy her image completely because she has different customs were she is from and most people won't take that into consideration.

C-4
09-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Concerning Hilary Duff copying things about Alizée: America's entertainment industry thinks that they are the end-all and be-all of everything beyond what any other country can produce for entertainment. They are back-stabbing thieves. The entire industry is that way in America.

They have people watching all nations for pop culture and trends that catch on in those other countries. If it looks like it might make money and catch on here, they want to convince everyone that it started here and that they thought of it.

I would not put it past anyone who manages a pop star here to steal fashion, style of music or anything else from another country and that country's singers.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that it is just a co-incidence. America's entertainment industry is watching everywhere to see what they can take from another person no matter where that person is from.

Personally, I'm fed up with the "talent" America picks for their public. The people in charge have very little class, and appeal to the lowest common denominator and have for a very long time.

I thank God every day for allowing me to find Alizée. It has opened up an entire new awareness for me and made me very excited about music and talent again...but not from America.

It has allowed me to have a more varied taste in entertainment and a deep appreciation for all things French that I never had before.

rcs
09-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Guys, I'm sure whoever dresses her just picked out a random shirt. They probably don't even know who Alizée is.

Too bad for them, huh? I'm sure someone has emailed Hillary and posted the pic of Lili wearing this shirt. She should fire her dresser (whatever you call them).

aditya8617
09-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't think she should our media would destroy her image completely because she has different customs were she is from and most people won't take that into consideration.

I think I agree with you, never thought about this before. Well the only way to see her I guess is to go to Europe :( .

mini.mac
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM

At least her albums were released in Canada, is it not?

mini.mac
09-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Concerning Hilary Duff copying things about Alizée: America's entertainment industry thinks that they are the end-all and be-all of everything beyond what any other country can produce for entertainment. They are back-stabbing thieves. The entire industry is that way in America.

They have people watching all nations for pop culture and trends that catch on in those other countries. If it looks like it might make money and catch on here, they want to convince everyone that it started here and that they thought of it.

Exactly!

Personally, I'm fed up with the "talent" America picks for their public. The people in charge have very little class, and appeal to the lowest common denominator and have for a very long time.

I thank God every day for allowing me to find Alizée. It has opened up an entire new awareness for me and made me very excited about music and talent again...but not from America.

It has allowed me to have a more varied taste in entertainment and a deep appreciation for all things French that I never had before.

J'en ai marre?

And that's exactly why the world hate us.

Nitro
09-11-2006, 01:39 PM
At least her albums were released in Canada, is it not?

Naw dude, nobody here has ever heard of hear here. Maybe in Quebec though. Is anyone here from Quebec?

Rocket
09-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I've never seen such a commotion over a blouse in my life. There's more rumors of conspiracy here than the JFK assasination. Both girls have ties with Disney. So this may be a blouse that they sell at Euro Disney AND Disneyworld. Think about that.

RadioactiveMan
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Naw dude, nobody here has ever heard of hear here. Maybe in Quebec though. Is anyone here from Quebec?

I'm not from Quebec but I know someone from there. I'll ask him if he can find a CD but they're a few years old and he's probably not interested in doing it since he doesn't like her at all.

DJ_Greg
09-11-2006, 03:35 PM
I've never seen such a commotion over a blouse in my life. There's more rumors of conspiracy here than the JFK assasination. Both girls have ties with Disney. So this may be a blouse that they sell at Euro Disney AND Disneyworld. Think about that.

You've never been to a baby shower? ;)

Rocket
09-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Yes, have you?

Bob
09-11-2006, 06:13 PM

shut up rocket, stop being so smart, your ruining all the fun =)

DJ_Greg
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Yes, have you?

Maaaaybe. :cool:

Nitro
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm not from Quebec but I know someone from there. I'll ask him if he can find a CD but they're a few years old and he's probably not interested in doing it since he doesn't like her at all.

Did your friend from Quebec find out about her from you or is she known over there?

aditya8617
09-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Rocket you are a girl aren't you? and you will never understand.

Bob
09-11-2006, 10:17 PM
lol she will never understand, don't even try rocket, don't even try

RadioactiveMan
09-11-2006, 10:40 PM
I told all of my friends about this and none of them care. My friends suck.

riva2model64
09-11-2006, 10:51 PM
I told all of my friends about this and none of them care.

you could say that again Radio!!
it appears as if we have similar friends

NANAKI
09-11-2006, 10:56 PM
you could say that again Radio!!
it appears as if we have similar friends

I showed her music to one of my friends he didn't mind it except it was in french so he didn't like that part but the music and her voice he likes not to mention her body but what are you going to do you take away her singing french it just isn't the same :(

Rocket
09-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Rocket you are a girl aren't you? and you will never understand.

Let's see....she's adorable, talented and you would jump her bod in a heartbeat. May I remind you I have a husband. He drools over her just as bad as you guys. lol

mini.mac
09-11-2006, 11:40 PM

Quebec is like its own country. But since they are the biggest french speaking sociality outside of France, I think they would released her albums there.

NANAKI
09-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Quebec is like its own country. But since they are the biggest french speaking sociality outside of France, I think they would released her albums there.

Also since Meylene Farmer was born there she would know whether or not to send her albums there.

mini.mac
09-11-2006, 11:45 PM

I find that hard to believe, she is so adorable...

cane17
09-12-2006, 01:19 AM
I showed her music to one of my friends he didn't mind it except it was in french so he didn't like that part but the music and her voice he likes not to mention her body but what are you going to do you take away her singing french it just isn't the same :(

Same Here but my friend said she can't sing :eek: and i lost my mind.:mad:. lol

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Same Here but my friend said she can't sing :eek: and i lost my mind.:mad:. lol

Yeah my friend thought she could sing:D

rwd716
09-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Let's see....she's adorable, talented and you would jump her bod in a heartbeat. May I remind you I have a husband. He drools over her just as bad as you guys. lol

too good! Hey, I don't drool :rolleyes:

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 01:44 AM

doesn't mean litterally

rwd716
09-12-2006, 01:49 AM
doesn't mean litterally

Yeah i caught that ;)

Stay sexy San Diego!

Urb4n
09-12-2006, 01:58 AM

I have a box of Kleenex at my desk.:)

Edit : I know what some of you are thinking already and the answer is "no, not for that reason."

Bob
09-12-2006, 07:08 AM
I have a box of Kleenex at my desk.:)

Edit : I know what some of you are thinking already and the answer is "no, not for that reason."

rofl...do you have a runny nose a lot urb4n?

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 09:56 AM
rofl...do you have a runny nose a lot urb4n?

that is funny

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 10:51 AM
May I remind you I have a husband. He drools over her just as bad as you guys. lol

lol, and you are planning to take him to Alizee's concert. What can I say except that you are an ideal wife!

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 10:53 AM
lol, and you are planning to take him to Alizee's concert. What can I say except that you are an ideal wife!

Yes you are Rocket it is true:D

C-4
09-12-2006, 11:01 AM
I have friends that say Alizée is one of the finest looking women on the planet but she cannot hold a candle to..(name a female singer here).

They just don't get it. It's not just about how well a person sings, but about their entire aura, their persona, their look, their style, their presentation, the "X" Factor.

Sure, there are many great female singers, but they don't do a thing for me personally concerning their music, look, whatever.

Look at all the female American singers and how they try to glam themselves up and do these videos in skimpy clothing. While they think they are being sexy to some, to me they are trying too hard and cannot convince me they are so special. Strip away all the makeup and B.S. and they are plain, ordinary people.

Alizée does not where the skimpy outfits, presents herself as she is with just a great style and manner and sings beautifully. Her eloqution(sp?) is excellent and her natural persona is totally captivating. What you see is what you get...100%. The outfit she wore in J'en A'marre was sexy but in an innocent way, not some peek-a-boo bikini and sexual gyrations like I've seen in Christina Aguelara videos.

They just don't get it!

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 11:03 AM
I have friends that say Alizée is one of the finest looking women on the planet but she cannot hold a candle to..(name a female singer here).

They just don't get it. It's not just about how well a person sings, but about their entire aura, their persona, their look, their style, their presentation, the "X" Factor.

Sure, there are many great female singers, but they don't do a thing for me personally concerning their music, look, whatever.

Look at all the female American singers and how they try to glam themselves up and do these videos in skimpy clothing. While they think they are being sexy to some, to me they are trying too hard and cannot convince me they are so special. Strip away all the makeup and B.S. and they are plain, ordinary people.

Alizée does not where the skimpy outfits, presents herself as she is with just a great style and manner and sings beautifully. Her eloqution(sp?) is excellent and her natural persona is totally captivating. What you see is what you get...100%. The outfit she wore in J'en A'marre was sexy but in an innocent way, not some peek-a-boo bikini and sexual gyrations like I've seen in Christina Aguelara videos.

They just don't get it!

That definately holds true for me

DJ_Greg
09-12-2006, 12:56 PM

Which Alizée are YOU watching?

http://www.stohl.de/images/alizee.jpg

Trade mark

Extremely short skirts

;)

riva2model64
09-12-2006, 01:08 PM
well, C-4 said skimpy oufits

that JPVA skirt is just a little, uh, too short?
its a thick article of clothing though, and what
it covers it covers well

aditya8617
09-12-2006, 02:48 PM
I think C-4 ment that Alizee is classic sexy and not sleazy sexy like the American female singers.

riva2model64
09-12-2006, 02:50 PM
I think C-4 ment that Alizee is classic sexy and not sleazy sexy like the American female singers.

such a true thing ever been said?!

yes, Alizée seems much higher level, class, refinement etc etc than your usual crop of American pop

though that has been said numerous times, it is good to bring up right now

DJ_Greg
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Just playing devil's advocate ;)

NANAKI
09-12-2006, 05:06 PM
yeah all american pop stars are for the most part are glorified strippers

Bob
09-12-2006, 06:19 PM
yeah all american pop stars are for the most part are glorified strippers

haha so true =)