04-26-2008, 04:24 AM
Current Tour Dates:

18 May: Operetta Theatre, Moscow Russia
17 June: Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City
18 June: Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City
20 June: Auditorio Telmex, Guadalajara Mexico
21 June: Complejo Siglo XXI, Puebla Mexico
25 June: Arena Monterrey, Mexico

<strike>28 March: Le grand rex, Paris France</strike> (Cancelled)
18 April: Feria de San Marcos, Aguascalientes Mexico

Buying Tickets:

Russia:
http://web.ticketstream.cz/ruts/presentation.event.jsp?event=17444

Mexico:
http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/artist/1220877/

France:
http://www.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/ficheartiste/-Alizee-7913edcec0a8850a00ced4797b95613a.htm

heyamigo
04-26-2008, 04:46 AM
wow that's a lot of dates in mexico. makes you wonder if 1 date in a US city is a remote possibility.

rcs
04-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Well, there is a gap in time showing. But, if not, Viva Mexico! ;)

Ben
04-26-2008, 05:14 AM
Oh yeah, I don't think the list is complete yet. But I doubt there will be many (or any) added between Mexico in June and the start of things in Europe in October.

heyamigo
04-26-2008, 06:09 AM
while back i would have been interested in going to mexico for a concert, but after the mob event down there i'm not too sure. would it be over reacting if i was a bit scared to go down there?

lefty12357
04-26-2008, 12:02 PM
She now has the list of dates posted on her Myspace page.

Par mon paupieres
04-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Great find , Snatcher42.:cool:

I think you're right that the European dates will probably be expanded in the not too distant future.I certainly hope so because , if my Russian odyssey comes to nothing , I don't fancy my chances in a ticket scramble for just TWO domestic dates.

The Belgian atlernative is quite appealing , it's about time something exciting happened in Belgium :rolleyes: (Just kidding for any Belgians on the forum , I've spent quite a bit of time there myself !)

rcs
04-26-2008, 12:15 PM
while back i would have been interested in going to mexico for a concert, but after the mob event down there i'm not too sure.* would it be over reacting if i was a bit scared to go down there?

Not if we stick together. Safety in numbers. Looks like Alizee wants to make sure that Mexico gets ample opportunity to see her. I don't know where all those other places are besides Mexico City. I need to look at a map. :blink:

chazkimies
04-26-2008, 12:55 PM
arghhh...i'm so jealous!:(

brad
04-26-2008, 01:15 PM
wow that is a lot of Mexico dates. smart on their part though. i am sure they will all sell out down there, and it might help to keep the "mob" smaller and more manageable.

she needs to slip up to vegas for a one night performance... you can get plane tickets to vegas cheap from anywhere in the US..

penguinluvr91
04-26-2008, 01:47 PM
:mad: :mad: oh my gosh.....im so frustrated one of the dates is right in my home town (León) and i dont think i can go.....:mad: :mad:

and its not just cuz i'll be startin summer school around that time, i mean i dont really care if i miss summer school if i do it doesnt affect me but the problem is that who will go with me and the $.....:mad:

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
:mad: :mad: oh my gosh.....im so frustrated one of the dates is right in my home town (León) and i dont think i can go.....:mad: :mad:

and its not just cuz i'll be startin summer school around that time, i mean i dont really care if i miss summer school if i do it doesnt affect me but the problem is that who will go with me and the $.....:mad:
i will i will

hmmm....... maybe just maybe go to all the november concerts...... i think i can do that anyone else with me

lowbeam
04-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Penguinluvr91,

Is León in Baja? Can you give me more information about the area (airports, hotels, etc.) and where the concert might be? I want to go and that week would be better for my schedule. I'll need a lot of help in Mexico - don't speak Spanish and know very little about Mexico - except they have very good taste in music :D If I can figure out the logistics and get there I'll pay for your ticket and time as translator/guide. León or Monterrey looks like my best chance - and hopefully Europe in October/November.

penguinluvr91
04-26-2008, 08:40 PM
If you mean Baja California like where Tijuana or Mexicali is then no its not there its more south almost in the center of Mexico.....about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......the only airport that I know is in León is the Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX)......and if I did go then we would probably need a professional tour guide because well I could be some help of a translator but I'm no good with directions and such........I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go even if it's by myself or if I could bring my sister along then that would be perfect......so I'm not sure yet......for right now it's a maybe that I'm going.....but anyways thanks for your offer and I hope some of my info helped you.

lowbeam
04-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Yes, that did help. The León in Baja looks like the middle of nowhere, I didn't understand why Alizée was having a concert there :blink: Unless I get some help from Mexican or at least Spanish speaking fans I'm going to look at professional tour guides. I'm won't wait till the last minute, I kick myself every day for not going to the signing in Paris.

I'll try to find a better map - good luck to both of us.

Edit: Is the city actually named León de Los Aldama?

If you mean Baja California like where Tijuana or Mexicali is then no its not there its more south almost in the center of Mexico.....about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......the only airport that I know is in León is the Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX)......and if I did go then we would probably need a professional tour guide because well I could be some help of a translator but I'm no good with directions and such........I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go even if it's by myself or if I could bring my sister along then that would be perfect......so I'm not sure yet......for right now it's a maybe that I'm going.....but anyways thanks for your offer and I hope some of my info helped you.

penguinluvr91
04-26-2008, 09:31 PM
about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......

I've made a mistake the Auditorio Ciudad de León that I thought was in Mexico is not in Mexico it's in Spain......apparently my mom gave me wrong info.....sorry about that...:(

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh lala
i wonder if i have exams those days... if they are then im totaly screwed.

rehochipe
04-26-2008, 11:42 PM
hi everybody!!!

well here we o!!! again jajajaja

well I'm impresioned, alizee will have many presentations inmexico, not only in mexico city like all we spected, in leon in puebla in guadalajara and many others places

I don't know if in puebla or leon alizee will be meeted but anyway this is sony's problem

well ...., I want to say that if you have a question about places or anything else if you want you can ask me ok, I'm from mexico as many people of here know an I can give you a hand if you want it

well that's all I wanted to say

viva mexico jajajaja

bye!

Fish
04-26-2008, 11:53 PM
i will i will

hmmm....... maybe just maybe go to all the november concerts...... i think i can do that anyone else with me

Currently, my intent is to do everything in my power to make one of the France dates. They're both about the same difficulty to schedule as far as school goes, but when we get into the summer I think we need to start seriously figure out who is going and coordinate ourselves.

Roman
04-27-2008, 04:12 AM
Right! So, now it's time to cut all the crap. Who's going to brave the heat and the dangers of a strange land to see Alizée in a gigantic arena for a full on rock concert!
We'll see who are fans now!

By the way, if someone has an inside tip on how to get a ride from one city to the next and/or a place to stay, let me know eh? :D

Oh, and maybe where to get some customized clothing. This is ridiculous that I've gone this long and not gotten some proper attire. Can't wait much longer to order that. I hope the people of this web site who spent all that time trying to figure out what to put on a shirt actually ordered something. I never saw what happened with that. I'm just ordering my own. Maybe I'll put moi-alizee.us, alizee-forum.com, alizee-officiel.com on it along with her logo name. I think that would do it. Also thinking about (if not too difficult to get) pants with a huge Alizée down the leg. How about a jacket? No, too expensive and I don't need a jacket (least not for Mexico I think, in June :eek:). Shoes - sneakers? I want to meet Alizée some day and show her some sweet customized Alizée sneakers, yes?

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Currently, my intent is to do everything in my power to make one of the France dates. They're both about the same difficulty to schedule as far as school goes, but when we get into the summer I think we need to start seriously figure out who is going and coordinate ourselves.
well i tell you what i think i would go to all 3 off the November dates beings they are nice and close in time frame and i could get all of them in say 2 weeks off anyone who wants to meet me there would be awesome we could hang out have a few ummmm......"cokes" i got one buddy who will probably go with and maybe his brother i could maybe even get an extra week and a half off and go to all 4!!!! but i don't know i got too much stuff as of now going on in june so that is probably out of the question for me but who knows?

and on a side when anyone finds out where to get tickets i would love to know cause i will get front row seats if they are availible yet (money is no object for Alizee ticket)

also where is the best place to get a passport?

i can also get shirts made by then if people want some i was thinking logo on breast with name below and logo in large print on back either that or no logo on the back and it could be embroidered and if anyone likes that for an idea or has a better one just send me a message and i could get them made and just bring them with over to Europe or send them to you if you are going to a different concert (or can't go at all) we need to get something done as far as that goes

lowbeam
04-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Roman,

I'm an old guy who's never been out of the U.S., I'm a little frightened of strange places and being where I can't understand the language. After the Mexico City signing debacle I'm even more scared - but Alizée is coming to North America and I will do everything in my power to see her.

I have to wait until the second week to go (Leon and Monterrey), I'd be unemployed if I leave the first week and then I can't afford the European dates. I'm working on logistics as best I can but I need some help, so please keep me in mind. I am 53 but I won't slow you down, I run 5 to 7 miles almost every day. PM me if you want to work on the pilgrimage together (that goes for anyone, not just Roman).

I agree on the customized clothing, if you have a pattern you like let me know, I'll try to match if that's OK, otherwise I'll order my own.

Right! So, now it's time to cut all the crap. Who's going to brave the heat and the dangers of a strange land to see Alizée in a gigantic arena for a full on rock concert!
We'll see who are fans now!

By the way, if someone has an inside tip on how to get a ride from one city to the next and/or a place to stay, let me know eh? :D

Oh, and maybe where to get some customized clothing. This is ridiculous that I've gone this long and not gotten some proper attire. Can't wait much longer to order that. I hope the people of this web site who spent all that time trying to figure out what to put on a shirt actually ordered something. I never saw what happened with that. I'm just ordering my own. Maybe I'll put moi-alizee.us, alizee-forum.com, alizee-officiel.com on it along with her logo name. I think that would do it. Also thinking about (if not too difficult to get) pants with a huge Alizée down the leg. How about a jacket? No, too expensive and I don't need a jacket (least not for Mexico I think, in June :eek:). Shoes - sneakers? I want to meet Alizée some day and show her some sweet customized Alizée sneakers, yes?

Roman
04-27-2008, 12:25 PM
well i tell you what i think i would go to all 3 off the November dates beings they are nice and close in time frame and i could get all of them in say 2 weeks off anyone who wants to meet me there would be awesome we could hang out have a few ummmm......"cokes" i got one buddy who will probably go with and maybe his brother i could maybe even get an extra week and a half off and go to all 4!!!! but i don't know i got too much stuff as of now going on in june so that is probably out of the question for me but who knows?

and on a side when anyone finds out where to get tickets i would love to know cause i will get front row seats if they are availible yet (money is no object for Alizee ticket)

also where is the best place to get a passport?

i can also get shirts made by then if people want some i was thinking logo on breast with name below and logo in large print on back either that or no logo on the back and it could be embroidered and if anyone likes that for an idea or has a better one just send me a message and i could get them made and just bring them with over to Europe or send them to you if you are going to a different concert (or can't go at all) we need to get something done as far as that goes
Well, so far all I know about tickets is:http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/
though it seems none are available yet.
Passport: there's this: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
and you can take your applications to the post office. Anyway, it will say here or ask them. You might get your photo taken at the post office or somewhere else like Walmart.
I'll think about the shirts. I'll have to figure out how to get a good design together in a file for one thing.

And lowbeam, ok, I'm getting a bit scared sometimes too, but I had to say something. After all the talk people had about going, last time there were only a few of us. But, this should be a different situation - more time to prepare, more dates, it's a concert. I just hope people actually like Alizée enough to go see her. I know not everybody is as available as I am or has much money, but maybe just some "encouragement" will help.

lowbeam
04-27-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm glad you're speaking up, hopefully it will encourage others (and me). I know you're not trying to be a "leader" but you are - no one can doubt your dedication.

And lowbeam, ok, I'm getting a bit scared sometimes too, but I had to say something. After all the talk people had about going, last time there were only a few of us. But, this should be a different situation - more time to prepare, more dates, it's a concert. I just hope people actually like Alizée enough to go see her. I know not everybody is as available as I am or has much money, but maybe just some "encouragement" will help.

lefty12357
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I envy you guys. Many of us will have (at least for a short time) a window of opportunity open up in our lives that allow us the freedom to fly off on an adventure such as this. Unfortunately for me, even though I can afford to go, certain responsibilities have closed that window for me at this time. If the window is open for you, set aside your concerns and go for it. You will have a great experience that you will remember for the rest of your lives.

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-27-2008, 02:40 PM
thanks for the info roman

sorry you can't make it lefty i will take pictures for you

lefty12357
04-27-2008, 03:41 PM
sorry you can't make it lefty i will take pictures for you

Thanks, man. I'm hoping I'll have a shot later in the year when she tours France, but I have no way of knowing at this point.

fsquared
04-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Well, so far all I know about tickets is:http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/
though it seems none are available yet.
Passport: there's this: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
and you can take your applications to the post office. Anyway, it will say here or ask them. You might get your photo taken at the post office or somewhere else like Walmart.
I'll think about the shirts. I'll have to figure out how to get a good design together in a file for one thing.

By the way, last I heard there was a big back-up on the passport apps. Better get those in right away, maybe pay the extra $$ for "expedited" service.

Nicolas
04-27-2008, 10:47 PM
She won't make concerts in Brazil....
:( :( :( :(
I'm going to suicide....I was really thinking of going to Mexico or Paris but I don't have money to spend in expensive vacations now...

:( :( :( :(

Buauaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yaceman
04-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Wow, im kinda glad im in Arizona now. I wonder which show(s) will be the least crowded? Im guessing Mexico City dates will be borderline chaos. Its nice to see her following through after what happened last month.

Yea passports take about a month+ to get back so keep that in mind Jung.

Roman
04-28-2008, 02:57 AM
It amazes me how people month after month keep saying how they are going to get a passport and then don't. Maybe they are new people, but ... I didn't think there were people who procrastinated worse then me. :P You're not going to be laughing though if you can't go see Alizée cause you waited to long on that.

@Nicholas :( I hope you find some help in Mexico and find some money to go. Mexico is the least expensive place to ever see Alizée I think.

Yaceman
04-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Yea, if you dont have a passport now try to get the app. in asap, and dont count on going to mexico to see her. Well you can always jump the border but thats your ass!

Roman, Procratination is the way of the nation. LAZE

rcs
04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Roman, hook it up bro. Lili, I'm coming! I wonder how much the tix will cost. Let's hop from city to city. :)

Nicolas
04-28-2008, 11:08 AM
It amazes me how people month after month keep saying how they are going to get a passport and then don't. Maybe they are new people, but ... I didn't think there were people who procrastinated worse then me. :P You're not going to be laughing though if you can't go see Alizée cause you waited to long on that.

@Nicholas :( I hope you find some help in Mexico and find some money to go. Mexico is the least expensive place to ever see Alizée I think.

Yeah man I know.... But I can't go alone remember?? I'm just 14! I have to take somebody with me and if I take just my mother or just my father, the other will be sad! Here in Brazil, the last thing to worry about is the passport because we can take the passport in a few minutes...
I have already seen airplanes tickets prices and dates but they are over
R$ 2500,00...something about US$ 1500... Just 1 ticket! Without counting with hotel, food, concert tickets, taxi...

:( :( :(

I have been saving money for a period of time and I have a nice amout of it but I don't think I could pay 2 airplane tickets...

nurvonic
04-28-2008, 12:41 PM
whoa! thanks for the info. keep alizee away from the emo hate riots!

Roman
04-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Roman, hook it up bro. Lili, I'm coming! I wonder how much the tix will cost. Let's hop from city to city. :)
Working on it. Actually someone else is supposedly working on it for me (I hope).

Nick - Wow! That's spendy to get there. Look for better prices. You need a friend who lives in Mexico to chaperon you. But you know, 14 years old - that's pretty rough for going to something like this. Yeah, maybe you'll just have to live with it and find more interesting things to do in the wide future ahead of you. Well, I certainly never did go to any concerts until at least 15 or 16. When people don't have their age listed, it's easy to overlook that little factor. Anyway, we all need to decide what we can do anyway.

mal
04-29-2008, 11:41 PM
how do you buy tickets????? Shes playing in monterrey which is just outside of U.S.!! Why the hell doesnt she play in Austin?? nonetheless, how do you buy tix

Roman
04-30-2008, 12:30 AM
http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx
when they become available - let me know if they do.

rehochipe
04-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Yea, if you dont have a passport now try to get the app. in asap, and dont count on going to mexico to see her. Well you can always jump the border but thats your ass!

Roman, Procratination is the way of the nation. LAZE

yeah, like yaceman said, you can jump the border like a "mojado man", jajajaja,

a bird told me that the tickets will cost since 300 to 1500 pesos, somethintg like 30 to 150 dolars

but if someone ask who said this to you, wasn't me ok??? jajajajajajajaja

bye!!

remember

tickets since 30 to 150 dollars

outlaw
04-30-2008, 07:25 PM
hes right. its now or never

Nicolas
04-30-2008, 09:13 PM
I went to Iron Maiden with 11! I've never had problems in getting in concerts, the problem is to travel to see her....

rcs
04-30-2008, 10:52 PM
I calculated Monterey, Mexico to be 165 miles from the tip of Texas. So, those folks living in Brownsville are hella lucky. C'mon people, we need safety in numbers. Any closer and Lili will be performing in your living room. Get those passports expedited! Lili's not gonna wait around forever. :)

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I calculated Monterey, Mexico to be 165 miles from the tip of Texas. So, those folks living in Brownsville are hella lucky. C'mon people, we need safety in numbers. Any closer and Lili will be performing in your living room. Get those passports expedited! Lili's not gonna wait around forever. :)
i plan on expediting mine

rcs
04-30-2008, 11:25 PM
JAA, you speak spanish BTW?

jung_adore_ALIZEE
04-30-2008, 11:33 PM
JAA, you speak spanish BTW?
nope
i do know a few people who do
and am willing to learn

lowbeam
05-01-2008, 12:02 AM
a bird told me that the tickets will cost since 300 to 1500 pesos, somethintg like 30 to 150 dolars

Did the bird give a day when tickets would start selling? I'm obsessively checking ticketmaster.com.mx. I can get to her last two concerts but it will break my heart if I can't get tickets - and if 150 dollars (or more) gets me closer I'll ruin my bank account, no problem :wub:

rcs
05-01-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm ready to cash in my piggybank as well. Speak Spanish?

Roman
05-01-2008, 12:58 AM
7th may for people with banamex card, 10 may general (I think)
http://sonybmg.mdenlinea.com/alizee/

rehochipe
05-01-2008, 02:04 AM
7th may for people with banamex card, 10 may general (I think)
http://sonybmg.mdenlinea.com/alizee/

exactli like roman said

Ben
05-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Rehochipe, could you or someone else help us with this May 7th pre-sale? Obviously none of us have Banamex cards here, but we could foward the money on to someone who does. If I am going to travel, I want to make sure I have good tickets!

rehochipe
05-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Rehochipe, could you or someone else help us with this May 7th pre-sale? Obviously none of us have Banamex cards here, but we could foward the money on to someone who does. If I am going to travel, I want to make sure I have good tickets!

exactly in this moment we are searching who have some banamex credit card, we as students or unemployed, don't have a credit card,

but let me see what can I do,

where do you go?? all of you will come to mexico city??? or another places,

Ben
05-01-2008, 03:34 AM
Mexico City and Guadalajara pour moi, though I know there are others who want to see all the shows. Thanks man, keep us updated on how it goes!

rcs
05-01-2008, 04:01 AM
Mexico City and Guadalajara pour moi, though I know there are others who want to see all the shows. Thanks man, keep us updated on how it goes!
Guadalajara or Monterey? Is one better than the other or closer? :confused:

ggin
05-01-2008, 10:01 AM
All the shows are in central Mexico except Monterey, which is by Texas.

lowbeam
05-01-2008, 10:39 AM
exactly in this moment we are searching who have some banamex credit card, we as students or unemployed, don't have a credit card,

but let me see what can I do,

I need Leon, June 23 and Monterrey, June 25. Rehochipe, is there anything I can do to help? Do you need some cash to make this happen? I do not want to insult you, I know you want to help us but I've been a student and unemployed and know how difficult it can be. Also, I am trying to find out if I can get a Banamex card in the short time left - if you have any information on that please let me know.

ggin
05-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Is Banamex the same as CitiBank in the US?

It appears to be connected on their websites.

Sir Wood
05-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Thank you lads (to Roman and RCS for letting me know whilst I've been away, and Snatcher for posting the dates)! :D

Hmmmm, a lot to consider these next couple of days. Since I'll probably attend a summer semester and forego the fall semester (in anticipation of the Europe tour if the dollar does not sink anymore), I think I can quite possibly pull off the weekend tours in Mexico (say something like 20 - 22 June). Of course this would depend most importantly on the availability and procurement of tickets for those venues, and then the what-nots. A lot to ponder over...

(Since my Birthday is in June, it might be a good Birthday present to myself.)

Also, thanks to our Mexican members for any and all assistances. :cool:

Alizee=Czech-Princess!
05-01-2008, 06:49 PM
when do the Liege tickets go on sale?

olympia
05-02-2008, 12:31 AM
If my financial situation permits, I might consider going to the concert in Monterrey!!!! ;)

rehochipe
05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Guadalajara or Monterey? Is one better than the other or closer? :confused:

monterey is nearest than guadalajara, monterrey is under texas in the border

rehochipe
05-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I need Leon, June 23 and Monterrey, June 25. Rehochipe, is there anything I can do to help? Do you need some cash to make this happen? I do not want to insult you, I know you want to help us but I've been a student and unemployed and know how difficult it can be. Also, I am trying to find out if I can get a Banamex card in the short time left - if you have any information on that please let me know.

of course not, I know that you are worried about concerts but I want to tell you that is not about money, really really alizee mexico fourm users dont have credit card

let me see if a budy have c.c and I'll tell you ok?

Rachelizee
05-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Is there any word on when the French and Belgian date tickets go on sale ? thanks.

Roman
05-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Is there any word on when the French and Belgian date tickets go on sale ? thanks.That's a good question.

Alizee=Czech-Princess!
05-05-2008, 05:25 PM
i just looked on the website for "Le Forum" (the venue for the Belgium concert) and there's nothing about Lili on there! There are tickets on sale for shows on the 4th & 11th of November, and some for 2009 but no sign of Alizee =S I hope there is still going to be a Belgium date as thats the 1 i intend on going to!!
Any more news/info on this?
xx

Amigo!
05-06-2008, 11:09 AM
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-66293.html

Go figure :blink:

Nicolas
05-06-2008, 11:10 AM
I would like to see her at The Grand Rex in Paris, it will be awesome anyway!

Ben
05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-66293.html

Go figure :blink:
No wai. :blink: Chartsinfrance isn't the most reliable source, but weird that they would make something like that up. I'll be keeping my eye on that new myspace they link to, see if it turns out to be legit.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-06-2008, 12:15 PM
La chanteuse dont le dernier album "Psychédélices" est en bacs, partira ce mois de mai sur les routes pour une tournée internationale dont une date aux Etats-Unis, et proposera de nombreux remixes inédits de son nouveau single, "Fifty-Sixty".

Any translations? i dont want cheap google translations

Fish
05-06-2008, 01:27 PM
It says the international tour has a date in the United States?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8430/nowaion5.png

heyamigo
05-06-2008, 01:34 PM
During this round of many countries of Latin America, of Europe and Asia will be visited. New dates in concert will be announced soon for the re-entry of September in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Bielorussia, Ouzbékistan, Mexico, Asia, France, Belgium, Switzerland and... The USA!

well the way they have USA at the end of the list may mean maybe they are considering it at the very end? i doubt it, but then they do have a couple obscure countries listed there. if they plan to come to US, it would make sense to do it on the same trip as mexicok, no?

Just a Guest
05-06-2008, 04:10 PM
No wai. :blink: Chartsinfrance isn't the most reliable source, but weird that they would make something like that up. I'll be keeping my eye on that new myspace they link to, see if it turns out to be legit.
That myspace link is questionable but this link http://www.psychedeclips.com (under construction)
sounds reliable since Jeremy is paying the bill for that domain name. ;)

Toc De Mac
05-06-2008, 04:13 PM
La chanteuse dont le dernier album "Psychédélices" est en bacs, partira ce mois de mai sur les routes pour une tournée internationale dont une date aux Etats-Unis, et proposera de nombreux remixes inédits de son nouveau single, "Fifty-Sixty".

Any translations? i dont want cheap google translations

The singer, whose latest album Psychédélices is in stores, will hit the roads this May for an international tour with one date in the US, and will offer numerous never released remixes of her new single Fifty Sixty.

:eek::eek:

EDIT: This article also mentions that Psychédélices has sold over 200,000 worldwide! :eek:

Ben
05-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Well it seems the news comes from here:
http://www.rcamusic.fr/news/138

So it is official! Though also possibly hyperbole on RCA's part.

Just a Guest
05-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Check this out...
http://www.rcamusic.fr/news/138 :)

nvm You pooped on the doormat.

Roman
05-07-2008, 02:31 AM
I like the sound of it, but we see how things can change around.
And, if she's coming here, we have a lot of house cleaning to do. Frankly, we don't even have a real fan club (I don't think we organize well enough for this to count) and certainly not official fan club recognition. Maybe they're trying to encourage us to get something together over here.

rcs
05-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah really, wouldn't want Lili to feel let down. I think it's still cool we're mentioned though.

Amigo!
05-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Kinda off topic but didn't really know where else to put it so...

SonyBMG Argentina

http://www.sonybmg.com.ar/Musica.asp?Op=12&p=42344&Circ=&frm=1

Ok :D

Roman
05-08-2008, 03:42 AM
So the concert on the 20th is actually in:
Auditorio Telmex

Obreros de Cananea # 747, Col. Villas de los Belenes, Zapopan, JALISCO 45192

type into Google Earth: Auditorio Telmex, Zapopan, JALISCO
to go right to it. Hey, this place looks new too.

Sir Wood
05-08-2008, 10:46 PM
So the concert on the 20th is actually in:
Auditorio Telmex

Obreros de Cananea # 747, Col. Villas de los Belenes, Zapopan, JALISCO 45192

type into Google Earth: Auditorio Telmex, Zapopan, JALISCO
to go right to it. Hey, this place looks new too.
Yup, from what I read it's supposed to be the newest and most modern. On the same campus of Centro Cultural Universitario (CCU).

tbailey
05-08-2008, 10:57 PM
wow

Alizee is playing in Paris on my birthday Oct. 23!!!

what a great present!!!:D

Tical 808
05-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Haha cool, same date as my birthday.

Fish
05-09-2008, 04:07 PM
6 days after mine. I'm hoping to be able to go to that one.

As far as where she's playing in the US? Doesn't matter to me. The price and requirements are insignificant compared to traveling out of country, so I will, beyond a shadow of a doubt, be there.

Roman
05-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Actually, I think this Mexico stuff might cost me less than doing the same in the US - a trip to New York, for example could be rather expensive, but the logistics of traveling to a show in the US with all the advertisement and everthing else in English would be much easier I think. But, I'm not holding my breath. I still think we and our country (of fans) needs to change to make it happen.

Ben
05-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Yeah, a direct flight to Mexico City is actually cheaper and easier for me than many US destinations. Though of course not if she played locally in the New York area!

Anyway, the first post of this thread will be kept up to date with the most important information: confirmed dates, ticket purchase links, etc.

Edcognito
05-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Ok - I've been busy/afk/sick and taking care of my wife who has been sick. Nothing major, just major pains in the tuchus!

Does anyone have actuall confirmation of a US date or Locations?

Thanks.

Ed:cool:

Amigo!
05-13-2008, 08:40 PM

Thanks.

Errr.. Uh, at this point thats just an idea that's floating around out there.

And it is WAY out there :blink:

Toc De Mac
05-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Ok - I've been busy/afk/sick and taking care of my wife who has been sick. Nothing major, just major pains in the tuchus!

Thanks.

Hope you guys are doing alright! :)

As of now, there is no official confirmation of a US date.

Edcognito
05-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Hope you guys are doing alright! :)

As of now, there is no official confirmation of a US date.

We're fine - My mom-in-law, my son, my wife and I all cought or came down with colds, one after another this spring.....

Yeah, we're fine, just all recovering..

:)

Edcognito
05-14-2008, 12:48 AM
One other note - Thanks Snatcher for keeping this stuff up to date for us.

It is MUCH appreciated!

Edcognito
06-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Any "new" news?

I've been REALLY busy for the last 6 weeks, between classes on Haz-Mat Decon, and writing a course of instruction (4 day) for Decon, and coming up with a class on "Radiological Awareness for Decon Team Members"...

Roman
06-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Any "new" news?

I've been REALLY busy for the last 6 weeks, between classes on Haz-Mat Decon, and writing a course of instruction (4 day) for Decon, and coming up with a class on "Radiological Awareness for Decon Team Members"...

Ed:cool:Well, let's see Alizée is about to have some concerts in Mexico ... :p Check out the news forum at AF. La Chanson de l'Année, the concert in Genève, there's the new FS videos, many photos from Moscow and videos, promo videos from Mexico, Alizée speaking Spanish on the radio etc.

TheBarrett
06-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Alizée speaking Spanish on the radio etc.

NOWAI! :D:cool:

Ben
06-24-2008, 10:20 PM
According to Julien, tickets will go on sale for the Grand Rex before the end of this week at the usual outlets (fnacspectacles.com, ticketnet.fr, francebillet.com). There will be two catagories of tickets - cat.1: orchestre + mezzanine, cat.2: balcon - and within each "placement libre", i.e. no assigned seats. I hope that's true, because it's more democratic and actually gives us a shot at first row! And nothing to stop everyone from standing together even with their own purchased tickets.

Anyway, here are her listings on Fnac and FB:
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/ficheartiste/-Alizee-7913edcec0a8850a00ced4797b95613a.htm
http://www.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/ficheartiste/-Alizee-7913edcec0a8850a00ced4797b95613a.htm

Amigo!
06-24-2008, 11:25 PM
More dates haven't been added... I don't know what to think about this one, I really wish I knew if there where going to be more paris dates. :confused:

Ben
06-24-2008, 11:56 PM
On the plus side tickets are 35-40 euros, which isn't too much. So you could buy one and worry about travel plans later.

Amigo!
06-25-2008, 12:01 AM
On the plus side tickets are 35-40 euros, which isn't too much. So you could buy one and worry about travel plans later.

That is a nice plus especially the way the dollar is looking today :o

rcs
06-25-2008, 03:05 AM
So, when is a good time to start "The Paris Thread?"

Amigo!
06-25-2008, 11:27 AM
So, when is a good time to start "The Paris Thread?"

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3822

:p

Sir Wood
06-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Any idea where in Nantes the venue will be held? I'm currently mapping out the logistics. Thanks!

Amigo!
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Any idea where in Nantes the venue will be held? I'm currently mapping out the logistics. Thanks!

One of these maybe? :confused:

http://www.last.fm/place/France/Nantes

oO°TiNkErBeLL°Oo
06-29-2008, 08:57 PM
It's cute to see people who want to go in the Paris concert :)
I'm surprised to see what could do some people to see someone they like, it's so cute :wub:

Amigo!
06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm surprised to see what could do some people to see someone they like, it's so cute :wub:

Well... We try http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif

TheBarrett
06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't try :p
I take an underwater train ride.

oO°TiNkErBeLL°Oo
06-29-2008, 09:31 PM

Oh so you are from UK :)
You are not so far from France ;)
Good to see everyone is friendly here even with people with english not as a native language :)

TheBarrett
06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh so you are from UK :)
You are not so far from France ;)
Good to see everyone is friendly here even with people with english not as a native language :)

It isn't my native language either, I sort of learned 3 languages at the same time when growing up. :D
I am of French/Indonesian descent, no English blood, sadly, but at least born here. My teeth are clean! :p

Amigo!
06-29-2008, 09:40 PM

I don't have that luxury unfortunately :(, but I don't like taking train rides underwater, especially where I live.

lefty12357
06-29-2008, 09:43 PM

I think everyone here is very happy to have members from many different countries. And I am happy to see you visiting here again, Tinkerbell...:)

rcs
06-29-2008, 09:51 PM

Paris is a special show for Alizee. I would like to see this concert. It's her home. :wub:

Ruroshen
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM

Grrr. Rub it in a lil' more, whydontcha? :mad:

Yeah, it's a really friendly bunch here. They even tolerate us rowdy Canadians! :D

jung_adore_ALIZEE
06-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah, it's a really friendly bunch here. They even tolerate us rowdy Canadians! :D

WHAT!!!!! I didn't know you were canadian :D:cool:

Fish
06-29-2008, 10:32 PM

I'm willing to go to the end of the earth...

Able, yet to be seen.

Ben
06-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Well, traverser l'hémisphère...

I added a ticketnet.fr link to the first post. You now have three options for buying tickets.

Edit: Oh and look what just arrived. Talk about fast service! :)

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7626/0000446zk1.jpg

mal
07-01-2008, 02:03 AM
so her last show in MEx was in monterrey which is just outside of US. Any reports of her in NY or Austin or LA or Vegas?? I cant imagine she would not stop by US. she got married here and she would be right next door. Any siteings?

TheBarrett
07-01-2008, 02:07 AM
so her last show in MEx was in monterrey which is just outside of US. Any reports of her in NY or Austin or LA or Vegas?? I cant imagine she would not stop by US. she got married here and she would be right next door. Any siteings?

Maybe when you guys start going Alizée Advertisement mode. You gotta stop the underground thing, it is time to rise and flood the United States of America with Lili-fervor! :D

If she comes there and holds a concert, she won't hit it big like Mexico, Mexico has a huge concentrate of enough fans, or fans crazy enough to drive halfway across their country to see her, to supply her stage audience. USA doesn't have too much of that, I mean I don't think that many people have heard of her or even considered looking beyond her in her JEAM jumpsuit. That's where you, the USA fans, come in! ;)

mal
07-19-2008, 12:33 AM
18 May: Operetta Theatre, Moscow Russia
17 June: Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City
18 June: Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City
20 June: Auditorio Telmex, Guadalajara Mexico
21 June: Complejo Siglo XXI, Puebla Mexico
25 June: Arena Monterrey, Mexico

I think shes here. July, aug sept all open. Shes on vacation......

23 October: Le grand rex, Paris France
09 November: Nantes, France
12 November: Cirque royal, Brussels Belgium
13 November: Le forum, Liège Belgium

tbailey
07-19-2008, 12:36 AM
how come on myspace they only list the Paris Oct 23 concert?

what happen to the others

Sir Wood
08-09-2008, 01:05 PM
how come on myspace they only list the Paris Oct 23 concert?

what happen to the others

Take this for what it is -- an unofficial news. :(
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showpost.php?p=722351&postcount=34

Looks like Paris maybe the only show going forward in France and the two in Belgium may have also been canceled or at least rescheduled. Note: Snatcher has mentioned that Belgium is considered "international" too.

Roman
08-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Take this for what it is -- an unofficial news. :(
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showpost.php?p=722351&postcount=34

Looks like Paris maybe the only show going forward in France and the two in Belgium may have also been canceled or at least rescheduled. Note: Snatcher has mentioned that Belgium is considered "international" too.

Well, I think it would be more accurate to say that he was just commenting that Belgium is not France and therefore could be considered an "international/world tour" location as well. The email is pretty clear I think if one wants to take this source for they're information. Alizée may be having concerts in other locations, but for now, le Grand Rex is it. I think it most likely that she will be in South/Central America at the end of the year or beginning of next year. So, I consider the Grand Rex show to be the one and only French show that everyone has been waiting for the last 4-5 years. I guess I don't need to tell serious/hard core fans that though. It's the culmination of a career of being an Alizée fan.

I imagine that there will be other shows and other things in the future, but it seems like the final closing of an era. I can hope the closing of one era launches into a new and even better era, but I can't really know what those other things will be. There is fortunately the possibility of things like Les Enfoirés again and maybe those other concerts, but I don't work for Alizée; so I don't know. Well, I've already missed her the last month and a half or so that I've seen nothing of her. At least I'll always have Paris (ok, and Mexico).

mjmyo11
08-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Me and a few of my friends are planning our senior week and instead of the typical Jersey shore thing we may do a Euro-trip and our final destination will be the Alizee concert!!!!!!!

zefox
04-17-2009, 06:07 AM
i search photo of poster of psychédélices tour ?

Roman
04-26-2009, 06:56 PM
i search photo of poster of psychédélices tour ?
These are all I could find right now, from Russia: (http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5k3uit6vj1.jpg)
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1649/5k3uit6vj1.th.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5k3uit6vj1.jpg)http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2104/dscf0048nl7.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2104/dscf0048nl7.jpg)
(http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5k3uit6vj1.jpg)

Weiss
01-07-2010, 08:58 AM
She will come to the U.S. sooner or later. Who knows she probably Silently works here in the U.S. making her music maybe al the time or sometimes, but to not build up fans quite yet. Then tours other countries. Heck, she made a song with Americans not to long ago. When she sings with Madonna or when or if she ever does, that right there will build her popularity in the U.S. Cause Madonna cant get anymore American, lol, she has tons of American fans.