PDA

View Full Version : One thing

AA-1
09-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Alizée, Alizée, Alizée and also Alizée... Always Alizée.:confused: Fed up! In France no more good artists, right?

nurvonic
09-13-2006, 06:58 AM
whoa whoa whoa...i think u signed up on the wrong website AA-1

C-4
09-13-2006, 07:42 AM
I would love to be able to listen to other French artists and I like what I have heard of Jenifer Bartoli, but it was Alizée who sparked my total interest in all things French, and so far just from viewing what little I could of other French artists, Alizée is and always will be my number one interest in France.

Keep in mind that people from other countries and especially America don't get to share the many things that we would like too about other artists and countries due to our country hammering us all the time with American artists or artists signed up by American companies.

Alizée has been the best ambassador of France that I have witnessed in my lifetime by the number of people she has inspired to become so interested in France and it's culture.

rcs
09-13-2006, 08:28 AM
First post and already stirring the pot? Identify yourself. Mylene, is that you?

O Rly
09-13-2006, 10:28 AM
"Move along people, there's nothing to see here!"

Just let the thread die, don't reply to it, k?

Although, not everyone's a fan... and i agree with C-4.

*looks at what i just did...*
*oops?*

aditya8617
09-13-2006, 10:40 AM
First post and already stirring the pot? Identify yourself. Mylene, is that you?

haha! Could be Britney Spears too, you never know:D .

RadioactiveMan
09-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Now look, AA, you've made me cry!

christelle
09-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Najoua Belyzel!!!!

http://www.najouabelyzel.com/

Listen "Gabriel" and "Je ferme les yeux"....very good...

BlancZulu
09-13-2006, 11:48 AM
C-4 you're speaking for most of us! And Anti-Alizee that is a real waste of pixels 'poepol' as we would say in Afrikaans!

cane17
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I would love to be able to listen to other French artists and I like what I have heard of Jenifer Bartoli, but it was Alizée who sparked my total interest in all things French, and so far just from viewing what little I could of other French artists, Alizée is and alway will be my number one interest in France.

Keep in mind that people from other countries and especially America don't get to share the many things that we would like too about other artists and countries due to our country hammering us all the time with American artists or artists signed up by American companies.

Alizée has been the best ambassador of France that I have witnessed in my lifetime by the number of people she has inspired to become so interested in France and it's culture.

Alizée has also open up to Jenifer Bartoli music for me too.

nurvonic
09-13-2006, 02:11 PM
AA = Anti-Alizee? w/e dude like i said u signed up on the wrong site because is a pro-Alizee website. brad, do something with this fool before i verbally bash him and youd have to ban me for it

AA-1
09-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Ha-ha! It's be joke.:D Ofcourse I very love Alizée, I'm biggest fan for her. I interested for psychology and simply want to see your reaction.
AA-1 doesn't means anti-Alizee.
I hope what I haven't offended anybody.:)

Moe
09-13-2006, 02:55 PM
...nice sig btw lol

riva2model64
09-13-2006, 02:55 PM
oh I got up this morning, saw your post,

was going to try to post over other topics so it drowned yours out (cause I knew people were gonna respond like they did),

but unfortunately had to leave for school got dang it!

I thought you were a troll and the best way to deal with them is to completely ignore their posts. . .not reply in anger, that is generally what trolls are looking for!

but the good people on these forums proved me wrong, cause even though they replied to your thread, they replied with logic

by the way welcome to moi-alizee.us AA-1!
and plz don't play any more mean experiments like that!

ps. I took psychology in school too

AA-1
09-13-2006, 03:08 PM
by the way welcome to moi-alizee.us AA-1!
and plz don't play any more mean experiments like that!

ps. I took psychology in school too

Ok, I try.:)

O Rly
09-13-2006, 03:29 PM
You know you kinda scared me with that post of yours...
Welcome to the site, i guess. And don't do that again plz, TY!

Btw your sig is awesome!

aditya8617
09-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Ha-ha! It's be joke.:D Ofcourse I very love Alizée, I'm biggest fan for her. I interested for psychology and simply want to see your reaction.

I knew that was coming:p, Nice joke I would say:)

nurvonic
09-13-2006, 05:02 PM
actually that was the worst joke in the long sad history of bad jokes. but welcome to the site anyway;)

NANAKI
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM

then what does it stnad for :confused:

RMJ
09-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Alizée, Alizée, Alizée and also Alizée... Always Alizée.:confused: Fed up! In France no more good artists, right?

There's lots of great artist in France and who sings in French. But none of them are like Alizée. That's the difference.

Some French music (not all from France but also from Quebec or Belgium, etc...) I listen to:

Andrée Watters, Celine Dion, Elsa Lunghini, Emilie Simon ,France Gall, Indochine, Jenifer Bartoli, Jérémy Chatelain, Kate Ryan, Lara Fabian, Mylène Farmer, Natasha St-Pier, Pascal Obispo...

But none of them are like Alizée... She's always unique.

RadioactiveMan
09-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Ha-ha! It's be joke.
:eek: Not cool!

NANAKI
09-13-2006, 07:37 PM
:eek: Not cool!

I agree :mad:

General Patton
09-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Wow...man you guys were about to stone him or something...
I mean its ok not to like Alizee...right?
*gets stoned by the memebers of the forums*

NANAKI
09-13-2006, 10:21 PM

I guess that could be okay but not in a forum dedicated to [B]liking[B]her

rwd716
09-14-2006, 01:55 AM

Let's just stone Patton. How dare you insinuate that...it's "ok" to not like Alizée :mad: !

Haha! But seriously, no it isn't ok to not like Alizée. What are you thinking?

newalizeefan
09-14-2006, 03:13 AM
why would someone not like her? like geez... if you dont like alizee you probably need glasses.
it should be a sin to not like alizee.

General Patton
09-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Let's just stone Patton. How dare you insinuate that...it's "ok" to not like Alizée :mad: !

Haha! But seriously, no it isn't ok to not like Alizée. What are you thinking?

I DO like Alizee but we also have to know that some people don't like her music, and that's fine.

aditya8617
09-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Let's just stone Patton.

Let's do it, where's Bob, he should make a start it will be auspicious:D .

O Rly
09-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Let's do it, where's Bob, he should make a start it will be auspicious:D .

Yea, let's get the popcorn ready so we're back before it starts ;)

General Patton
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
You people are evil.

Urb4n
09-14-2006, 07:10 PM

Jesus, I actually agree with patton on this one. It's not like he actually said anything bad about Alizee. Looked to me like he was just asking if we thought she was the only good one.

dvtq
09-15-2006, 05:05 AM

wow, how cute is this guy
if you just want to ask about girk i can calm down, but if you mean all of singer, wth you throw my garou, fabian, Chimène, Roch, CARLA (guess that nobody know them :| )