PDA

View Full Version : Video of emotional Alizee in Mexico

fatman
06-05-2008, 09:11 PM
I keep reading about this video of Alizee crying after having to cancel the Mexico autograph session and about some losers who were burning Lilly's pictures.

Anyone have a download link for it?

thanks

Tchaikovsky
06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Well, she doesn't really cry. She's just a little teary-eyed when she's apologizing to the Mexican fans.

alizee lover
06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Yes thats all i saw too:o
If u have not seen the vid here it is
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGfOxoIAIg8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGfOxoIAIg8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gatchaman
06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
That sucked. She had nothing to apologize about. Especially after the burning of her posters.

alizee lover
06-06-2008, 04:49 PM
That sucked. She had nothing to apologize about. Especially after some the burning of her posters.

Thats exactly how i feel dissaponted in those peoplesz who burned the posters:mad::mad:

fatman
06-06-2008, 10:17 PM
great. Thanks guys. Anyone have a translation of it?

TheBarrett
06-06-2008, 11:15 PM
What kind of fans are that!
Who burns her posters just because she cancelled the autograph session, she obviously had to do something or some sort, but she's only human and as fans, they should understand that.

Rather they go berserk, and burn precious Lily posters I would have loved to have! :D

Nicolas
06-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Stupid f#ck3r$... They should have their asses kicked because of this stupid action.

TheBarrett
06-07-2008, 04:05 AM
Stupid f#ck3r$... They should have their asses kicked because of this stupid action.

I sure hope not literally, I wear pretty expensive shoes. :D

NoHandleBars
06-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Some were waiting there from the day before...... I think you would be pissed too.

TheBarrett
06-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Some were waiting there from the day before...... I think you would be pissed too.

Yeah I would, but I would have my emotions intact unlike them, I would shrug it off and just go on, considering she is willing to make it up, which she IS.

lefty12357
06-08-2008, 04:26 PM
What I heard is that the poster burners were not real Alizée fans. The event attracted a lot of people, some of which were not necessarily fans. I feel sorry for the real fans, but they have a concert tour to look forward to.

TheBarrett
06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
What I heard is that the poster burners were not real Alizée fans. The event attracted a lot of people, some of which were not necessarily fans. I feel sorry for the real fans, but they have a concert tour to look forward to.

That explains things. I would just question a real fan would have probably looked into his thoughts and consider the events and probabilities, similar experiences in his or her life, and considering he/she is a good fan of this beautiful muse, they would understand, be a little bit disheartened, but look forward with head held high. :D

espire
06-08-2008, 06:20 PM
You can tell that she's really distressed by the way that she's jittering to the left and right. Really nasty thing that those people did...