PDA

View Full Version : AAP 006: You can count the number of shows on two hands!

brad
06-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Podcast number 6 is available!

http://moi-alizee.us/podcast/audio/006.mp3

>> Transcript (http://moi-alizee.us/podcast/transcripts/006.html)

TheBarrett
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Woot Podcast! Love the Other Musical Interests part, always something new in each podcast, big fan, big fan, don't ever change.

brad
06-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Ciara, these podcasts are just getting better every episode. I feel like after every one I say it was the best, but this one really is the best! lol

thanks for doing these, i can't thank you enough :)

RadioactiveMan
06-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I could not care more about ABBA.

edit/
A Youpidou day is the most fantastic type of day. Imagine vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and an Alizée on top.

TheBarrett
06-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Psychedeclips.com, woot!

I am so not letting Julien have the fun...I am going to bombard that site with everything that i've ever done for/of/and about Alizée.

lefty12357
06-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Ciara, these podcasts are just getting better every episode. I feel like after every one I say it was the best, but this one really is the best! lol

I couldn't agree more...excellent job Ciara ! ! !

heyamigo
06-13-2008, 11:21 PM
yea this one was really fun. i liked how there was more random stuff this time and it was pretty funny. thanks guys!

Renegade
06-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Amelie likes to draw, now I can ask someone for help when it comes to tattoo ideas.
Great Podcast can't wait for the next one.

Respect To All
Peace Out:cool:

TheBarrett
06-14-2008, 01:14 AM
Amelie likes to draw, now I can ask someone for help when it comes to tattoo ideas.
Great Podcast can't wait for the next one.

Respect To All
Peace Out:cool:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/mephistos_march/Dream_theater_majesty.gif

Here's a good one. :p
I have it on both arms.

Okay, now back on topic.

Renegade
06-14-2008, 01:17 AM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/mephistos_march/Dream_theater_majesty.gif

Here's a good one. :p
I have it on both arms.

Okay, now back on topic.

very nice:D

ciarac77
06-14-2008, 01:20 AM

Thanks everyone, you guys are super!

You're welcome as always, Brad, and since you always say that after each one, I'll be my usual self and say I thought it was going to be horrendous :p. But that's only b/c it was seriously "this close" to not even getting made with all the trouble I had this week. I guess it turned out ok then? lol

chazkimies
06-14-2008, 02:02 AM
wow! no 6 already!
nice! nice!

Ben
06-14-2008, 02:45 AM
Thanks guys. Addendum to the news since recording it (if you don't already know): the street date for the Mexican Psychédélices Special Edition is June 25th.

Tchaikovsky
06-14-2008, 03:07 AM
Another great podcast Ciara! Hmm I hate Summer :cool:

Chommpers
06-14-2008, 06:35 AM
You always think the podcast are going to be horrendous Ciara and they are always great, or maybe I am just easy to please? Bah but anyway who cares I enjoy listening to them and thats all that matters right?

On a serious note I really do appreciate all the work you, snatcher, and brad put into these podcast, they always give me a good laugh and I really enjoy them.

It was cool to see a interview from Amelie, I learned a little more about her. I need to stop being lazy and get audacity so I can set my mic up and do a interview, we will see I guess and once I do set it up I will let you know. ;)

and one more thing... about the name Ciara. I have only met one person besides you with that name.. not that I have ever met you but well you know. Anyway I actually had a girl in my class (french class ironic enough) a couple years ago I got to know and since I knew her name was Ciara before I ever seen it spelled I learned it that way. I knew how to say yours when I seen it on the forum so YAY for me. :p

tbailey
06-14-2008, 09:22 AM
good job ciara mist

you get it? "ciara mist" like the soda sierra mist

that's your new nickname ;) just joking

thank you for pointing out that Alizee looked especially good in that white dress. I'll have to say i think Alizee looked soooo good in that dress.

So you did track and field in high school? my best time for the 40 yard dash was a 4.9 sec

I like the Youpidou ending line - i don't think there's an actual meaning to that word but who knows? I just got the En Concert cd (yes the cd by accident - i just assumed i got the dvd online but no i ordered the cd! damn it)

so i've been recently exposed to Youpidou and A Contre Courant songs - i love those songs! They're great - so Alizee is not only extremely good looking but also has a dozen or so really good songs! Cool! For me this is a recent revelation.

marik
06-14-2008, 09:48 AM
1st post to a podcast topic but i already hear the old ones so i'd should say this again

excellent work Ciarac and Ben! :)

tbailey
06-14-2008, 11:45 AM
oh - Amelie wow!

are you like a renaissance girl?
you've written three books already
and you draw and make graphic designs
and you know three languages! ...hmm i'm kinda jealous :p

jeez - i wish i could speak french
i think Europeans learn other languages easier than we Americans :(

Spartan500
06-14-2008, 12:10 PM
man i need to come on this more often i didnt know there were podcasts lol and six man now im gonna have to catch up

Luc
06-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Another great podcast Ciara! I loved the interview with our Lithuanian princess Amelie.

TheBarrett
06-14-2008, 03:13 PM
oh - Amelie wow!

are you like a renaissance girl?
you've written three books already
and you draw and make graphic designs
and you know three languages! ...hmm i'm kinda jealous :p

jeez - i wish i could speak french
i think Europeans learn other languages easier than we Americans :(

That's preferably not true, it's just the fact English is a very simplified language compared to, say the Romance Languages. In a way it is also true, being as European countries are very close and diverse, our exposure to them is quite often. In Spain you's easily catch lots of Portuguese, English, and French, being the close relativity of those countries.

I myself know several asian languages and English, need to work my French and Swedish up. :D

Amelie
06-14-2008, 05:20 PM
hahaha oh my goodness, i'm so excited, it was so strange to hear so much of what i've said! And Ciara you really pronounced my name not correctly but that's ok because probably in this forum i would be the only one who would pronounce it correctly xDD and mainly, without my interview this podcast was very cute and interesting and soooo....home'ish lol and thanks to everybody for the comments! and i know not 3 languages, i know 4-i know Russian a bit too.

lefty12357
06-14-2008, 05:23 PM
I was very happy that you were interviewed, Amélie. I still hope to get your autograph when you become famous !

nurvonic
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
well, apparently i have knockers now.

another great podcast. thanks ciara :)

Amelie
06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
I was very happy that you were interviewed, Amélie. I still hope to get your autograph when you become famous !

you are very sweet, Lefty! the question is will i ever become famous. but i want that very much. eh,if that happens, just remind me yourself (and mention that you are Lefty) and you will surely get an autograph. c'est promis...

RadioactiveMan
06-14-2008, 06:43 PM
well, apparently i have knockers now.
Excellent.

Leaving my store I saw a little girl in a soccer jersey with her name on the back- "Ciara."

tbailey
06-14-2008, 10:52 PM
That's preferably not true, it's just the fact English is a very simplified language compared to, say the Romance Languages. In a way it is also true, being as European countries are very close and diverse, our exposure to them is quite often. In Spain you's easily catch lots of Portuguese, English, and French, being the close relativity of those countries.

I myself know several asian languages and English, need to work my French and Swedish up. :D

yes - you're right English is much simpler than compared to Spanish - i know for that for sure

And yes, geographical proximity to other nations is a definite salient factor in the bilingual composition of a population. This is especially pertinent when considering 16th/c empires such as Spain. In Spain not only geographical proximity but, in addition, maritime trade, i presume, historically has significantly shaped the linguistic demographical composition :D

rcs
06-15-2008, 12:34 AM
well, apparently i have knockers now... :)

Knockers?..:blink:

fsquared
06-15-2008, 01:12 AM
yes - you're right English is much simpler than compared to Spanish - i know for that for sure

And yes, geographical proximity to other nations is a definite salient factor in the bilingual composition of a population. This is especially pertinent when considering 16th/c empires such as Spain. In Spain not only geographical proximity but, in addition, maritime trade, i presume, historically has significantly shaped the linguistic demographical composition :D

Simplicity is in the eye of the beholder :). Spanish is a lot easier to spell, for instance :D. I think "simplicity" all has to be gauged relative to your native language.

Regarding your second paragraph, are you talking about bilingualism within Spain, or people being LanguageX+Spanish bilingual elsewhere in the world?
It seems more like the latter, in which case I guess you're talking about places like Latin America (although Spanish has probably almost displaced all the other native languages in much of Latin America). I guess a similar statement could be made regarding English in North America and lots of other places, but policies regarding ethnic assimilation/etc. need to be taken into account as well.

TheBarrett, which Asian languages do you know, just out of curiosity?

ciarac77
06-15-2008, 01:51 AM
You always think the podcast are going to be horrendous Ciara and they are always great, or maybe I am just easy to please? Bah but anyway who cares I enjoy listening to them and thats all that matters right?

On a serious note I really do appreciate all the work you, snatcher, and brad put into these podcast, they always give me a good laugh and I really enjoy them.

It was cool to see a interview from Amelie, I learned a little more about her. I need to stop being lazy and get audacity so I can set my mic up and do a interview, we will see I guess and once I do set it up I will let you know. ;)

and one more thing... about the name Ciara. I have only met one person besides you with that name.. not that I have ever met you but well you know. Anyway I actually had a girl in my class (french class ironic enough) a couple years ago I got to know and since I knew her name was Ciara before I ever seen it spelled I learned it that way. I knew how to say yours when I seen it on the forum so YAY for me. :p

Ok, that's true...but it was especially true THIS time! Thanks for listening, glad you enjoy them :). Yes, when you stop being lazy we can totally do an interview lol. YAY for you! I was actually at a restaurant tonight and the people behind me kept saying my name, but you know, they didn't mean me.

Amigo!
06-15-2008, 01:58 AM

I don't think you want to know :blink:

nurvonic
06-15-2008, 02:00 AM

yeah, bazoombas, boobies, yabbos, breasteseses, babaloos, billibongs, chesticles, shabba-dos, tatas, ying-yangs, wopbopaloobops, yahoos, rack, jugs, fun bags....

come on rcs!!

ciarac77
06-15-2008, 02:05 AM
good job ciara mist

you get it? "ciara mist" like the soda sierra mist

that's your new nickname ;) just joking

thank you for pointing out that Alizee looked especially good in that white dress. I'll have to say i think Alizee looked soooo good in that dress.

So you did track and field in high school? my best time for the 40 yard dash was a 4.9 sec

Um, yeah, I got it. You didn't even have to explain it! jk But yeah, I used to run track and xc but my shins crapped out on me in college so I just bike now.

ciarac77
06-15-2008, 02:08 AM
hahaha oh my goodness, i'm so excited, it was so strange to hear so much of what i've said! And Ciara you really pronounced my name not correctly but that's ok because probably in this forum i would be the only one who would pronounce it correctly xDD and mainly, without my interview this podcast was very cute and interesting and soooo....home'ish lol and thanks to everybody for the comments! and i know not 3 languages, i know 4-i know Russian a bit too.

Well, sorry about that, I knew I was going to botch it. Even though I did wiki the Lithuanian language to try and attempt to get it correct. I guess I failed lol. I'm glad you go by Amelie instead.

espire
06-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Ciara, your podcasts are just getting better and better! (not that they were ever anything but awesome)

I'm really enjoying these. Don't ever stop.

Edit: And nurvonic, congrats on the operation!

nurvonic
06-15-2008, 02:45 AM
Edit: And nurvonic, congrats on the operation!

im waiting for the next one so the real fun can begin.:cool:

espire
06-15-2008, 02:46 AM

im waiting for the next one so the real fun can begin.:cool:

You are a naughty one, aren't you.

I suppose I should stop, before I get banned... ;)

TheBarrett
06-15-2008, 03:38 AM
Simplicity is in the eye of the beholder :). Spanish is a lot easier to spell, for instance :D. I think "simplicity" all has to be gauged relative to your native language.

Regarding your second paragraph, are you talking about bilingualism within Spain, or people being LanguageX+Spanish bilingual elsewhere in the world?
It seems more like the latter, in which case I guess you're talking about places like Latin America (although Spanish has probably almost displaced all the other native languages in much of Latin America). I guess a similar statement could be made regarding English in North America and lots of other places, but policies regarding ethnic assimilation/etc. need to be taken into account as well.

TheBarrett, which Asian languages do you know, just out of curiosity?

Indonesian, Filipino, and fairly versed in Farsi. Indonesian and Filipino are quite similar, so I guess they don't count as two. :p

rcs
06-15-2008, 05:08 AM
Speaking of music Ciara, I like your intro tunes. :) I think they work for this forum just fine. :)

atra201
06-15-2008, 10:03 AM
excellent job ciara

tbailey
06-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Um, yeah, I got it. You didn't even have to explain it! jk But yeah, I used to run track and xc but my shins crapped out on me in college so I just bike now.

oh - okay you didn't think it was funny :(
nobody has ever called you ciara mist? :p

ok now i have to address the complex issue of linguistic composition in Spain

tbailey
06-15-2008, 11:38 AM

"In Spain you's easily catch lots of Portuguese, English, and French, being the close relativity of those countries."

this was originally stated by The Barrett and i was adressing what he stated. I was working off his knowledge of Spain, which, i presume, is correct and certainly makes sense. I was not talking about Latin America just Spain, which is further indicated by my statement of 16th/c maritime empires and South America did have empires but as for maritime empires i don't think they had any compared to Spain.

As for Spanish displacing the native languages in South America i can only speak of Bolivia with some knowledge

Quechua and Aymara are the two predominant native languages in Bolivia and are mostly spoken in rural areas with approximately 4.5 millions Bolivians speaking them (which is about 1/2 the population)

the current President is seeking to implement mandatory Quechua in the schools, so your statement of state policy influencing bilingulism is certainly true. Furthermore, the native languages are staying strong but having an inverse relationship to urbanization

Bolivia, though, may be an exception to the rest of South America :D

ciarac77
06-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Can you not keep addressing that "issue" here, please? This thread is reserved for podcast comments and/or praise for a certain podcaster that shall remain nameless. Hint: it's not ciara mist. ;)

RadioactiveMan
06-16-2008, 01:56 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9941/mdrdne6.jpg

TheBarrett
06-16-2008, 05:59 AM
I cannot possibly presume waiting the lengthy amounts of time until the distinct and mighty arrival of the majestic podcast, albeit number zero-zero-seven, amongst many from the zero-zeros one through six. I shall joyously immerse myself in podcast zero-zero-six, until the arrival of the next installment is complete, and I shall have much more to do as I thoroughly study the podcast zero-zero-seven and install a worthlessly long and wordy comment such as this on the thread of the podcast being zero-zero-seven.

RadioactiveMan
06-16-2008, 10:56 AM
You've inadvertently brought up an interesting point, Barrett. We've limited ourselves to only 999 podcasts!

brad
06-16-2008, 11:30 AM
You've inadvertently brought up an interesting point, Barrett. We've limited ourselves to only 999 podcasts!

Well, if we continue podcasts every 2 weeks that will work out to about 42 years. If we make it to podcast 999 I will probably be dead, so I'm not that concerned :p

Nicolas
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Keep the good job! Great podcast!
1 - I hope we can get the new version of psychédélices from mexico...
2 - I haven't seen any pics of Amelie...But I would like to! ;P....
3 - An Youpidou day is a day with Lilly!
4 - Anyway, Amelie Rocks!

Amelie
06-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Keep the good job! Great podcast!
1 - I hope we can get the new version of psychédélices from mexico...
2 - I haven't seen any pics of Amelie...But I would like to! ;P....
3 - An Youpidou day is a day with Lilly!
4 - Anyway, Amelie Rocks!

sweetie :D:D:D go to reluctance and cowardice thread in "Off topic"...:D:D:D or just look down to my sig ;DD

nurvonic
06-16-2008, 01:32 PM
I cannot possibly presume waiting the lengthy amounts of time until the distinct and mighty arrival of the majestic podcast, albeit number zero-zero-seven, amongst many from the zero-zeros one through six. I shall joyously immerse myself in podcast zero-zero-six, until the arrival of the next installment is complete, and I shall have much more to do as I thoroughly study the podcast zero-zero-seven and install a worthlessly long and wordy comment such as this on the thread of the podcast being zero-zero-seven.

i couldnt help but read that with an accent in my head.

TheBarrett
06-16-2008, 02:44 PM

I'm glad that worked. :p

espire
06-16-2008, 04:47 PM
By the way, the Alizée America podcast page on iTunes looks really drab, and the podcast names are just "Podcast 001" when the number is listed already. How about some creative titles?

TheBarrett
06-16-2008, 04:48 PM
By the way, the Alizée America podcast page on iTunes looks really drab, and the podcast names are just "Podcast 001" when the number is listed already. How about some creative titles?

The Ever-So-Epic Podcasts Pertaining to Alizée and Whatnot.

-by Ciarac77

ciarac77
06-17-2008, 12:21 AM

Well, iTunes is Brad's department, so whatever is up there is all him. I guess I could start submitting title names or something with each podcast, but I'm not really sure what to even call them. Do you have an example for what to title a previous one so I know what you have in mind?

ciarac77
06-17-2008, 12:24 AM

Lol, me neither. I like how a lot of your posts are in Early Modern English or just generally really British-sounding.

brad
06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
here are a few good examples (imho)

podcast 005 would = "thats what she said" (cause its funny, and the first time you had that part in the show)

podcast 006 would = "Amelie m'a dit ..." (cause u had an interview with amelie, and it is kinda funny cause it is also the name of a song, get it :p)

these are bad examples, but you get the idea. they can be anything you want really, i have a feeling you will be really good at this kind of thing :)

i can also start taking the little pre-hash you do at the beginning of each show and use that as the description for itunes.

TheBarrett
06-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Lol, me neither. I like how a lot of your posts are in Early Modern English or just generally really British-sounding.

It's hereditary. :p

Sir Wood
06-18-2008, 02:59 AM
Hi C :p. Another fine podcast. I can sure relate to the name thing! Going through school there is always a pause when they reach my name. At which point I would know it was me and would just say "here". LOL.

BTW, you might want to reconsider your major and go for broadcasting. :D

ciarac77
06-19-2008, 02:54 PM
here are a few good examples (imho)

podcast 005 would = "thats what she said" (cause its funny, and the first time you had that part in the show)

podcast 006 would = "Amelie m'a dit ..." (cause u had an interview with amelie, and it is kinda funny cause it is also the name of a song, get it :p)

these are bad examples, but you get the idea. they can be anything you want really, i have a feeling you will be really good at this kind of thing :)

i can also start taking the little pre-hash you do at the beginning of each show and use that as the description for itunes.

Oh ok, thanks. Makes sense. If you use the pre-hash in the descriptions, should I get more specific with parts of it, like, should I actually start saying the threads for latest discussions so it's not just like the same description over and over just listing off the name of the segments?

Hi C :p. Another fine podcast. I can sure relate to the name thing! Going through school there is always a pause when they reach my name. At which point I would know it was me and would just say "here". LOL.

BTW, you might want to reconsider your major and go for broadcasting. :D

Lol, yeah, I've had to do that too! :)

And thanks for the advice. I may have to do that. ;)

Roman
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Ciara, I have not listened to 007 yet, but you are definitely getting really good at these - best yet at least as far as your smooth delivery. I liked that first part, very radioesk. I think you're ready for "the real deal" (except maybe now-a-days netcasting is the real deal). Sorry I've been held up in listening to these what with going to Mexico and all. Snatcher, you are also doing a great job. It's a good thing we have you to do the news. It really adds something and your enthusiasm works well too.

Ciara, that was cool you met that other girl Ciara. It's like meeting your identical hand twin!

I wish we had been able to hear Amélie do her interview. I've only ever heard her in that old recording of Vasara - she knows which one.

Yes, that was hilarious about Nurvonic being a female. Gotta watch what you joke about around here. Many people might not get it. Oh, and that glass angel avatar probably doesn't help with that, but don't change now!

I'd like to hear Alizée music in these netcasts, but the lyrics to that intro song are just too perfect. Makes people ready for a British accent though. Maybe you should try one. :p j/k

Sorry tbaily, if Ciara Mist was ever funny I think you just wore it out. :D

About your name Ciara, that reminds me of my niece. My sister and her husband made up her name having never remembered hearing it before then all of a sudden there's all these girls with that name. Not even a year after she was born they moved into a house where a girl next door had that name spelled the same way and they play together all the time now. Weird.

Ciara, you know how you kept saying Yay in your posts? From what I've been told, that's pretty much what Youpidou means, so...

And thanks Nurvonic, TheBarrett's post was definitely more entertaining with a British accent.

No Brad, those were good examples.

Oh, Ciara, regarding Soko, well, personally I don't get that kind of music at all, but since you brought her up I figured you might find it interesting if you haven't already heard that ggin and Aldos114 happened to have run into her by chance while going to the pyramid outside Mexico City. It would be pretty cool to meet a friend of Alizée in any case.

TheBarrett
07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Oh my goodness, Ciara with a British accent! Now that is priceless! :D

Roman
07-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh my goodness, Ciara with a British accent! Now that is priceless! :DOk, yeah, she's so American it just doesn't seem likely.

ciarac77
07-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Ciara, I have not listened to 007 yet, but you are definitely getting really good at these - best yet at least as far as your smooth delivery. I liked that first part, very radioesk. I think you're ready for "the real deal" (except maybe now-a-days netcasting is the real deal). Sorry I've been held up in listening to these what with going to Mexico and all. Snatcher, you are also doing a great job. It's a good thing we have you to do the news. It really adds something and your enthusiasm works well too.

Ciara, that was cool you met that other girl Ciara. It's like meeting your identical hand twin!

I wish we had been able to hear Amélie do her interview. I've only ever heard her in that old recording of Vasara - she knows which one.

Yes, that was hilarious about Nurvonic being a female. Gotta watch what you joke about around here. Many people might not get it. Oh, and that glass angel avatar probably doesn't help with that, but don't change now!

I'd like to hear Alizée music in these netcasts, but the lyrics to that intro song are just too perfect. Makes people ready for a British accent though. Maybe you should try one. :p j/k

About your name Ciara, that reminds me of my niece. My sister and her husband made up her name having never remembered hearing it before then all of a sudden there's all these girls with that name. Not even a year after she was born they moved into a house where a girl next door had that name spelled the same way and they play together all the time now. Weird.

Ciara, you know how you kept saying Yay in your posts? From what I've been told, that's pretty much what Youpidou means, so...

And thanks Nurvonic, TheBarrett's post was definitely more entertaining with a British accent.

No Brad, those were good examples.

Oh, Ciara, regarding Soko, well, personally I don't get that kind of music at all, but since you brought her up I figured you might find it interesting if you haven't already heard that ggin and Aldos114 happened to have run into her by chance while going to the pyramid outside Mexico City. It would be pretty cool to meet a friend of Alizée in any case.

Why, thank you. My only goal is to not suck as much as I thought I did in the one before :cool:

"This hand is your hand, this hand is my hand, no wait that's your hand...no wait that's my hand."

I just met a person at work yesterday that said his niece's name is Ciara, but she's from Ireland and it's actually pronounced different.

ggin did tell me about meeting Soko, and I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely a fan of her and her music too (she plays the ukulele, how cool?!), and the fact that they're friends is like icing on my fandom cake of French singers. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'd love to meet both of them in any case.

Oh, and you think I'm "so American" that I can't pull off a British accent? That's absurd. Since you don't actually know me I'll let that slide, but I have mentioned that I like to do impressions and such. Hello? Christopher Walken? jk

TheBarrett
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Why, thank you. My only goal is to not suck as much as I thought I did in the one before :cool:

"This hand is your hand, this hand is my hand, no wait that's your hand...no wait that's my hand."

I just met a person at work yesterday that said his niece's name is Ciara, but she's from Ireland and it's actually pronounced different.

ggin did tell me about meeting Soko, and I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely a fan of her and her music too (she plays the ukulele, how cool?!), and the fact that they're friends is like icing on my fandom cake of French singers. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'd love to meet both of them in any case.

Oh, and you think I'm "so American" that I can't pull off a British accent? That's absurd. Since you don't actually know me I'll let that slide, but I have mentioned that I like to do impressions and such. Hello? Christopher Walken? jk

Pull off a cockney without sounding weird and i'll never doubt you again. :D

tbailey
07-13-2008, 09:44 PM

if karaoke was ever cool I think you wore it out a long time ago :p

Roman
07-22-2008, 03:12 PM
if karaoke was ever cool I think you wore it out a long time ago :pOk, so I haven't checked these threads in a long time, too busy living it up I guess! But, I just had to say ... zing! yeow! That was a good one.

Don't worry man, as far as karaoke is concerned, I'm bring sexy back!
(sometimes I love these forums... (i.e. one can get away with saying stuff like that)) :D

Oh yes, and Ciara, you still sound American to me. Just find a Brit to hang out with for a few hours and you'll pick it right up. I'm sure.

TheBarrett
07-22-2008, 03:25 PM
(makes like Sir Robin, and bravely runs away) :p:D