PDA

View Full Version : Alizee on a Plane!

aditya8617
09-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Imagine you are flyin g from Paris to Ajaccio and co-incidently it turns out that Alizee is in the seat right next to you. How would you react and what will you do?

For Patton and Bob: You guys don't have a privilege to be alone with her, Both of you are together, on either side of Alizee:D .

I am still thinking about my reaction, but most probably I will be too shy and stunned to talk :o !

dvtq
09-15-2006, 10:39 AM
dont worry, i will be there between you and Alizée to help you http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4348/6838ul5.gif
nice dream hehehe, let me help you, friend, hehehehehe, wow, Alizée seat next to me, omg

brad
09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
i would pretend to fall asleep .. and snuggle up real close to her, hopefully she will be too polite to wake me up :)

O Rly
09-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I dunno what i'd do, probably ask her her autograph or something, if she'd look like she's in a mood to give one. Then regret not taking my Camera with my on board. After that, i'd order her a drink (even though the drinks on planes are expensive as hell, i wouldn't care, i would just want to see her happy) :rolleyes:

Shep
09-15-2006, 11:15 AM
I'd try to be as dashing and charismatic as possible to her... but in reality I'd probably spill something on her and accidentally insult her mother...

Rocket
09-15-2006, 11:19 AM
It would depend on if I'm traveling alone or with my husband. Alone, I would introduce myself and tell her that I am a fan of her music and art (dance). Being a dancer myself I guess we would talk about that and her daughter. With my husband, I would find my butt sitting in the asile while my husband makes a total idiot out of himself. LOL I guess all would be good. I speak some french but my husband speaks it fluently.

brad
09-15-2006, 01:04 PM
but in reality I'd probably spill something on her and accidentally insult her mother...

haha .. yes this is very true

riva2model64
09-15-2006, 03:05 PM
hello dvtq welcome back

thiss isss very hard question. . .

if things work out the way I want them to, then:

first I'd introduce myself as a fan,
tell her that her music rocks and that she does good job,
tell her that I love her beyond death,
then I'd definitely ask for autograph,
then photo,
then I'd ask her what kind of music she likes,
then ask her what food she likes,
if she likes coffee,
what "Gourmandises" she enjoys,
ask her what Corsica is like,
then I tell her what USA is like,
ask her if she needs anything,
I'd ask her what kind of athletics she likes,
ask her what kind of audio equipment she has (she works in studio),
then we'd compare our cameras,
then I'd cry when she leaves,
and scream rampantly that I met Alizée when I get back home and I would ultimately be transferred to a mental facility

of course this is just my fantasy

Rocket
09-15-2006, 03:19 PM
In reality most of you guys would A) Sit there and cry. B) Stare at her and drool or C) Try and say something like "Uhhh err hmm ahh I GOT LEGS!!"

I am impressed that (so far) no of you would hit on her. That gives me a good feeling to know that I am among gentlemen. Well some anyway. You know who you are. LOL

snowowle
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
I'd wish I could buy her some flowers.

I'd want to talk to her and it would be awesome to get her autograph, but I also feel that just being next to her and allowing her to enjoy the flight could be the best gift for her.

:)

DJ_Greg
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
I'd play it cool. :cool:

Moe
09-15-2006, 03:22 PM
hello dvtq welcome back

thiss isss very hard question. . .

if things work out the way I want them to, then:

first I'd introduce myself as a fan,
tell her that her music rocks and that she does good job,
tell her that I love her beyond death,
then I'd definitely ask for autograph,
then photo,
then I'd ask her what kind of music she likes,
then ask her what food she likes,
if she likes coffee,
what "Gourmandises" she enjoys,
ask her what Corsica is like,
then I tell her what USA is like,
ask her if she needs anything,
I'd ask her what kind of athletics she likes,
ask her what kind of audio equipment she has (she works in studio),
then we'd compare our cameras,
then I'd cry when she leaves,
and scream rampantly that I met Alizée when I get back home and I would ultimately be transferred to a mental facility

of course this is just my fantasy

No hair...sniffing ??or at least what hair products...:D lol

riva2model64
09-15-2006, 03:27 PM
that's a great idea Moe. . .when' she's not peeking, I mean,
I'll ask her why her hair is so beautiful, and I'd also ask her to explain the magic color-changing hair phenomenon to me. I'll also request a sample

Shep
09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
In reality most of you guys would A) Sit there and cry. B) Stare at her and drool or C) Try and say something like "Uhhh err hmm ahh I GOT LEGS!!"

I am impressed that (so far) no of you would hit on her. That gives me a good feeling to know that I am among gentlemen. Well some anyway. You know who you are. LOL

I don't really hit on women. It just seems so shallow and dishonest and really goes nowhere...

aditya8617
09-15-2006, 04:29 PM

Allthose types of people don't get hooked to any single women, and we all are to Alizee, so the possibility of finding one on Alizee America is very low.

And why do you think boys would cry when sitting next to Alizee:mad:. crying is girls business no wonder it was a girl who mentioned crying as an option.

newalizeefan
09-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Imagine you are flyin g from Paris to Ajaccio and co-incidently it turns out that Alizee is in the seat right next to you. How would you react and what will you do?

For Patton and Bob: You guys don't have a privilege to be alone with her, Both of you are together, on either side of Alizee:D .

I am still thinking about my reaction, but most probably I will be too shy and stunned to talk :o !

id be nervous as hell thats for sure.. but i would definently try to spark up a conversation with her.
i mean thats a once in a lifetime chance to make friends with her and passing it up would definently result in great regret.

NANAKI
09-15-2006, 05:19 PM
I would probably just say high to be friendly then just act relaxed and not freak out and start rambling on cause honestly what person wants to hear that. I would ask her if she would like anythiong to drink when they come by. Then I would tell her that I know who she is and that I am a fan and that she has an amazing voice. Also that she is way better than any American singer. Ask her how has she been not singing for a while and if she liked the calmer side of life. Then I'd ask if she would be willing to give me an autograph. Then when the plane landed i'd say bye and have fun.

p.s. We're trying to convinve our French teacher to let us go to France during Spring Break if we pay for it. Hopefully that works. I would definately save money for some tickets to Ajaccio.

NANAKI
09-15-2006, 06:20 PM
At the end of the flight, I'd thank her for the conversation and her company. I wouldn't pull away if she'd offer the traditional 2-cheek Euro-kiss (pleasantly friendly gesture without being vulgar ... that's very cool).
(Rocket!), but I'm not a typical guy. So there. :p

its called a la beize

Shep
09-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Actually, Dotty, from what I hear questions about ones family from an aquaintence is considered rather bad manners in France, usually asked by relatively close friends. Dunno about Corsica though.

Then again, that's what Cybersoil told me, so if aFrenchie wants to correct me, go ahead. :)

aditya8617
09-15-2006, 06:43 PM
I would probably just say high to be friendly then just act relaxed and not freak out and start rambling on cause honestly what person wants to hear that. .

:eek: why and how would you say 'High', by giving her cocaine or something.

Shep
09-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Well, for one thing, I could guarantee that this plane wouldn't be leaving from or headed to France, because France would be on my travel itinerary right after I wrapped up my week in Hell. :eek: So, maybe I could be forgiven since we wouldn't actually be in France, and if this custom of asking about family isn't some sort of horrific social sin wherever we happened to be, then taking offense would be out of place.

Just my usual luck ... trying to be polite, nice and civil ... only to have some woman think I'm a lower life form. And people wonder why I don't "try". :mad:

Fine. She can sit there and read a book the entire flight for all I care. And if that's rude, well, I learned it from the inventors of rude : the French.

But I'm not bitter. :(

Ali's been to many different countries, so I'm sure she'd understand. Just saying your chances of becoming a friend of hers is better if you... appeased*... her cultures rules of ettiquette.

*Yes, a dangerous word when describing the French.

rcs
09-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Hey Aditya, I really like these senario type of threads. It gives us practice to see how we should conduct ourselves if we ever have the chance to meet Alizee.

I personally would try to calm myself down if she sat next to me; that's assuming that she's flying coach, not first class. You all know your heart would be beating so hard you could feel it in your throat! :o

I'd ask for an autograph probably after the flight. I wouldn't want her to think that she sat next to a crazy fan, which we all are. I'd try to get a feel (no not that kind) to see if she's sleepy or in the mood for sparking up a conversation. Who knows, maybe she might end up sleeping against my shoulder . :D

Conversation has to be spontaneous, no repeat questions the paparrazi asks. It's interesting what Shep stated, about not talking about her family. I'll have to remember that.

Shep
09-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Conversation has to be spontaneous, no repeat questions the paparrazi asks. It's interesting what Shep stated, about not talking about her family. I'll have to remember that.

Yes, but it's also unconfirmed. My source for that information is Cybersoil and I'd be interested in getting it confirmed through aFrenchie or... a Frenchie... :o

Oh, and what you said about her on your shoulder? Yeesssss...

aFrenchie
09-15-2006, 09:22 PM
from what I hear questions about ones family from an aquaintence is considered rather bad manners in FranceI never heard of that cliche about us yet. It's a new one for me! Oh well, if cybersoil told you that, then it must be true... :D

Dunno about Corsica though.
Eh? Corsica is French, it's not another country!

the inventors of rude : the French.
This one I know it very well though. A die hard cliche for sure. But we all know that the French are also dirty, lazy, cowards, arrogant, pretentious, losers... And I surely forget a lot more.
I really really wonder how such an evil country can only exist! :(

Shep
09-15-2006, 09:31 PM

I know it's not another country, but it is a different region. Like Alaska's culture and Hawaii's culture isn't exactly like mainland US, I believe Corsica is kinda the same.

Oh, and I didn't say I believed Cybersoil, hence why I said it's unconfirmed. I dunno about anyone else, but I never take unconfirmed as fact.

aFrenchie
09-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Like Alaska's culture and Hawaii's culture isn't exactly like mainland US, I believe Corsica is kinda the same.
No, Corsica is very close to mainland France and its culture is nearly the same! You could compare Alaska and Hawaii for the USA with Guadeloupe, Réunion or Martinique for France (sorry, I don't know if those also have a different name in English, like Corsica is actually Corse in French)

Shep
09-15-2006, 09:59 PM
No, Corsica is very close to mainland France and its culture is nearly the same! You could compare Alaska and Hawaii for the USA with Guadeloupe, Réunion or Martinique for France (sorry, I don't know if those also have a different name in English, like Corsica is actually Corse in French)

Interesting. I was under the impression that it was rather heavily influenced by Italian culture as well. I should consider my sources more carefully it seems.

rwd716
09-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Does anyone know if Alizée kept taking english lessons? That would pretty much dictate how/if this whole scenario would take place.

RadioactiveMan
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Guadeloupe and Martinique are the same in English, but I've never heard of the other region.

NANAKI
09-15-2006, 11:20 PM
:eek: why and how would you say 'High', by giving her cocaine or something.

I ment hi and because would you want to be harrased by an obsessed fan

nurvonic
09-15-2006, 11:23 PM
I would save her from those damn snakes. hopefully samuel l. jackson would help me out, but i would still get the girl:cool:

the name of this thread reminded me of that movie lol

aditya8617
09-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Does anyone know if Alizée kept taking english lessons? That would pretty much dictate how/if this whole scenario would take place.

lol, never thought about that. But I always imagine her as if she can talk enough English:rolleyes: . And I am sure if ever I come across her(highly unlikely event) I will be able to get atleast her autograph!

aditya8617
09-15-2006, 11:34 PM
I would save her from those damn snakes. hopefully samuel l. jackson would help me out, but i would still get the girl:cool:

the name of this thread reminded me of that movie lol

That's where I got the idea for this post:D . It would be funny to shout "let's get rid of MF snakes on this MF plane" and then her asking "what does MF mean". And then you can go on thinking as to what that means in french.

btw, I get the girl not you!

newalizeefan
09-16-2006, 07:00 AM
making her laugh would be nice... since i dont know french id probably try to speak to her in french just so she can do her cute laugh. then i wouldnt be as nervous anymore. and then maybe well become good friends from there and we'll start hanging out and calling each other =)

the chances of something like that happening are like .01% but OMG id do anything for an oppurtunity like that.

riva2model64
09-16-2006, 09:18 AM
.01% is a highly likely chance;
1/10000

edit whoa the the heck I just mistook Radio for Moe. . .
because he's using his avatar and sig

oh yeah Moe your sig rally rocks! is so cute!!

nurvonic
09-16-2006, 03:01 PM

btw, I get the girl not you!

not if i beat you over the head with one of those snakes. yes, i will go to those lengths to get the girl, especially if its alizee:p

aditya8617
09-16-2006, 03:36 PM
not if i beat you over the head with one of those snakes. yes, i will go to those lengths to get the girl, especially if its alizee:p

In that case I don't even have to bother about fighting you, you will surely die trying to pick a snake:p .

Matrix
09-17-2006, 12:26 AM

(

Corsica is fiercely independent. What you see on the surface is only ARTIFICIAL. Corsica is artificial in every way. Yeah, keep thinking you french have assimilated Corsica...lol

Of course I could be wrong, I just go by what I read. I don't live there.

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Corsica is fiercely independent. What you see on the surface is only ARTIFICIAL. Corsica is artificial in every way. Yeah, keep thinking you french have assimilated Corsica...lol

Of course I could be wrong, I just go by what I read. I don't live there.

It is still part of France but they have been trying to gain more independence from France. Even though they have more independence that most other areas in France.

DownSouth
09-17-2006, 01:19 AM
I would ask Alizee if she has ever heard of the mile high club.Then offer her a Mentos and then tell her how I'm a big fan of hers. :)

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
I would ask Alizee if she has ever heard of the mile high club.Then offer her a Mentos and then tell her how I'm a big fan of hers. :)

you do know whe is married with a daughter so she most likely won't be alone :mad:

dvtq
09-17-2006, 01:31 AM
you do know whe is married with a daughter so she most likely won't be alone :mad:

let he dream, dont be so strict :D
i'm not wonder if he got her cold eyes :D

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 01:34 AM
i'm not wonder if he got her cold eyes :D

what does this mean? :confused: :confused:

Shep
09-17-2006, 01:44 AM

She could be. I haven't seen many parazzi photos with her and Jeremy together. She'd probably have her daughter with her though.

nurvonic
09-17-2006, 01:46 AM
In that case I don't even have to bother about fighting you, you will surely die trying to pick a snake:p .

did i say snake? i meant baseball bat;)

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 01:47 AM
She could be. I haven't seen many parazzi photos with her and Jeremy together. She'd probably have her daughter with her though.

that is true she is never seen ith him that often maybe maretal problems that gives us guys hope that she good go out with us one day but until then just fantasy

newalizeefan
09-17-2006, 02:20 AM
as long as there is hope, there is a chance!
but i dont wish anything bad with her and jeremy.

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 02:22 AM
as long as there is hope, there is a chance!
but i dont wish anything bad with her and jeremy.

neither do I but if it happens it happens I wouldn't want to break up a family

Shep
09-17-2006, 02:23 AM
neither do I but if it happens it happens I wouldn't want to break up a family

I was once the cause of a break up in a relationship. Not only did I not get the girl but I also lost two good friends and I felt like horse feces for a long time afterward. I couldn't do that to Ali. :(

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 02:25 AM
I was once the cause of a break up in a relationship. Not only did I not get the girl but I also lost two good friends and I felt like horse feces for a long time afterward. I couldn't do that to Ali. :(

this is why i wouldn't want to do that you feel like shit afterwards

Shep
09-17-2006, 03:15 AM
this is why i wouldn't want to do that you feel like shit afterwards

Plus the idea of Ali hating me? *shiver* Wouldn't be the same for me, listening to her music and whatnot.:(

mini.mac
09-17-2006, 05:22 AM
Man! My heart will be pounding so hard, that I think I couldn't even talk to her. Maybe even fainted.

aditya8617
09-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Why are we talking about Alizee's break up, that too in my post:mad:.

NANAKI
09-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Why are we talking about Alizee's break up, that too in my post:mad:.

Idon't know it is just one of those types of conversations that just develop into a different one

bt_bird_90
09-21-2006, 07:46 AM
To the original topic - I'm not big on fantasies anymore, but I'll indulge a little just for you guys :D

......If I were sitting next to her on a plane I would forget everything I've ever heard about her and try to talk to her as any other person. It's not fair to start a conversation with her when I know all her answers, but she doesn't know a thing about me. I suppose what a famous person desires most of all is to be approached and talked to like a normal person. Some people think she deserves to be somehow put above everyone else, but if you think that everyone deserves a chance to be treated nicely, it works out fine and wouldn't matter anyway.
......For all I know, not much sets her apart from anyone else, of course she is beautiful, but I can't focus on that for reason to spark up a conversation, I don't want her to think I'm some shallow dweeb. I want to get a chance to know this girl sitting next to me, not the "Alizée" image I see in videos. I won't particularly hide that I am a fan, if I were ever to lie or be decietful towards Alizée, it would most certainly be the last thing I would do in this world. Somewhere I'd let it out that I am hugely a fan, and tell her thanks for all the wonderful occasions she has enriched my life. When she figures "Oh, so you DID know who I am", I can reply with "Yes, I have been head over heels in love with you every day of my life, but I wanted to know for myself who this person really is."
......I won't ask for an autograph, what's the point? If I met her, I would know I met her, I should be able to live on with the memory, who do I need proof for?
......In any conversation, the listener is always more important than the speaker, I would not talking to suit my own needs or "get in" with this wonder woman, I would genuinely want her to feel at ease and enjoy the company. Hopefully, she will be getting some bit of happiness from the conversation too.
......Most of all, I would try not to bore her or just be an attention whore talking for myself, I'd want to perk her up. I can talk to a girl for days about deep feelings and about all about the mysteries of the universe, but what really metters is that she feels up and happy by the end of the whole ordeal, then the deeper messages will have no trouble to show themselves. She is there, I am here, just by making a small connection in some way, we establish a bond that cannot be denied through any amount of science or over any length of time. I affect her life, and she affects mine, one can only hope it is a positive one. I can talk deep for days, but in life it's important to laugh. If she leaves that plane with a smile, my mission is accomplished. :)

In short, I reeely want to meet tha MF Alizée on tha MF plane!

NANAKI
09-21-2006, 06:33 PM
To the original topic - I'm not big on fantasies anymore, but I'll indulge a little just for you guys :D

......If I were sitting next to her on a plane I would forget everything I've ever heard about her and try to talk to her as any other person. It's not fair to start a conversation with her when I know all her answers, but she doesn't know a thing about me. I suppose what a famous person desires most of all is to be approached and talked to like a normal person. Some people think she deserves to be somehow put above everyone else, but if you think that everyone deserves a chance to be treated nicely, it works out fine and wouldn't matter anyway.
......For all I know, not much sets her apart from anyone else, of course she is beautiful, but I can't focus on that for reason to spark up a conversation, I don't want her to think I'm some shallow dweeb. I want to get a chance to know this girl sitting next to me, not the "Alizée" image I see in videos. I won't particularly hide that I am a fan, if I were ever to lie or be decietful towards Alizée, it would most certainly be the last thing I would do in this world. Somewhere I'd let it out that I am hugely a fan, and tell her thanks for all the wonderful occasions she has enriched my life. When she figures "Oh, so you DID know who I am", I can reply with "Yes, I have been head over heels in love with you every day of my life, but I wanted to know for myself who this person really is."
......I won't ask for an autograph, what's the point? If I met her, I would know I met her, I should be able to live on with the memory, who do I need proof for?
......In any conversation, the listener is always more important than the speaker, I would not talking to suit my own needs or "get in" with this wonder woman, I would genuinely want her to feel at ease and enjoy the company. Hopefully, she will be getting some bit of happiness from the conversation too.
......Most of all, I would try not to bore her or just be an attention whore talking for myself, I'd want to perk her up. I can talk to a girl for days about deep feelings and about all about the mysteries of the universe, but what really metters is that she feels up and happy by the end of the whole ordeal, then the deeper messages will have no trouble to show themselves. She is there, I am here, just by making a small connection in some way, we establish a bond that cannot be denied through any amount of science or over any length of time. I affect her life, and she affects mine, one can only hope it is a positive one. I can talk deep for days, but in life it's important to laugh. If she leaves that plane with a smile, my mission is accomplished. :)

In short, I reeely want to meet tha MF Alizée on tha MF plane!
oh yeah just a little I can see that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Urb4n
09-21-2006, 06:43 PM
i would pretend to fall asleep .. and snuggle up real close to her, hopefully she will be too polite to wake me up :)

haha, forget introductions, lets snuggle.

I have no idea what I'd do... Probably try my best not to make a complete fool of myself.

Bob
09-21-2006, 07:27 PM
i would..shove her in my carry-on baggage, while being gentle of course, sneak off the plane w/ her and we would become best friends while she lived in my house(willingly of course) and she would wake me up in the morning, singing l'important....i'm not gonna go much farther with this because im sure you all don't wanna hear about alizee making a smoothie =)

aditya8617
09-21-2006, 08:41 PM
i would..shove her in my carry-on baggage, while being gentle of course, sneak off the plane w/ her and we would become best friends while she lived in my house(willingly of course) and she would wake me up in the morning, singing l'important....i'm not gonna go much farther with this because im sure you all don't wanna hear about alizee making a smoothie =)

And then we find out that Alizee has gone missing and trace her to your house. Then you will find the whole army of Alizee America infront of your house with Patton still inside his tank ready to bomb your front house door and rest ready with all the weapons they can find to beat you up( who knows JC might might be right at the front):D!

General Patton
09-21-2006, 09:28 PM
And then we find out that Alizee has gone missing and trace her to your house. Then you will find the whole army of Alizee America infront of your house with Patton still inside his tank ready to bomb your front house door and rest ready with all the weapons they can find to beat you up( who knows JC might might be right at the front):D!
We would use the tank more for demoralizing purposes... that would scary the shit out of anyone. We would use flashbangs or something. Or try to snipe bob (tranquilize him of course) then destroy the front door, come rushing in grab Alizee, and duck tape bob up. Sounds like a plan...

Urb4n
09-21-2006, 10:17 PM
I'd happily duct-tape Bob up anyhow. You know, just for the hell of it.

orange2289
11-27-2006, 10:25 PM
I actually had a dream that a friend of mine and i were on our way to France for vacation and I am afraide to fly so I was sitting in my seat with my eyes clothes and not wanting to open them till we were in the air. Turns out Alizee sat next to me, somehow she new I was a big fan, and could tell that I was scared, so she gestured to my friend to switch places, and when they did, I grabed her hand thinking it was my friends, holding it for comfort, once we took off I opend my eyes saw that it was her, she said "Hi " and I woke up. I was so mad that I woke up, I tried to go back to sleep and have the same dream but it didn't work. But it was a great dream.

zemasterzzz
11-27-2006, 10:39 PM

And I'd be standing there wondering how we got our hands on so many guns. Then alizee would come out and probably tell us to put the guns away and stop being so cynical.

wow orange what an awsome dream. I'd want to go back to sleep to if I was holding her hand in my dream =).

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
the title was " Alizee on a Plane " !! i thot u really saw her or something.

Well first i would wait till jeremy goes to the bathroom, then i would lock him in there politely. Then i would turn on my ipod really loud with her music, and see if she responds to it. Of course she will smile and look at me then i would be like, would you like to listen with me? She would say oh, i am quite familiar with the song. Then i would say no way.... no one is more familiar than i am. Then... i will use my super conversating skills to talk to her.

NANAKI
11-28-2006, 12:34 AM
the title was " Alizee on a Plane " !! i thot u really saw her or something.

Well first i would wait till jeremy goes to the bathroom, then i would lock him in there politely. Then i would turn on my ipod really loud with her music, and see if she responds to it. Of course she will smile and look at me then i would be like, would you like to listen with me? She would say oh, i am quite familiar with the song. Then i would say no way.... no one is more familiar than i am. Then... i will use my super conversating skills to talk to her.

first of all she might slap you for saying that you are more familiar with her songs than she is. That is a huge insult to her so saying that isn't a good idea.

nate714
11-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Alizee's bodyguard Sam Jackson would jump out of his seat and yell "I have had it with these **** crazy fans on this ***** plane!"

srry, after seeing the subject line I just had to say it :)

xaypock
11-28-2006, 05:25 AM

You'll indulge a little? Gawd I'm glad you didnt give us the extended version :eek: hehehehe.

I'd probably call over the hostess and go:

Excuse me, can I please have some strong alcohol? I see Alizée sitting just there and I must be hallucinating.

aditya8617
11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Alizee's bodyguard Sam Jackson would jump out of his seat and yell "I have had it with these **** crazy fans on this ***** plane!"

srry, after seeing the subject line I just had to say it :)

The movie was the inspiration behind the thread so near perfect response I must say.;)

Senshi87
11-28-2006, 10:02 AM
id scream :D

Quentin
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I would probably just ignore her, pop my mp3 player's earphones in, and listen to Mon maquis, whispering the lyrics as I sing along, loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough not to draw too much attention around me.

If she talked to me? I don't think I would reply. I think that those actions would be the best compliment anyone could give her.

You clearly display that you are a fan, while respecting her privacy and at the same time... treating her like a normal person.

zemasterzzz
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
well if u she took the time to talk to u and u ignored it I'd say that's pretty insulting. Well atleast I would if I talked to some1.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-28-2006, 04:36 PM
first of all she might slap you for saying that you are more familiar with her songs than she is. That is a huge insult to her so saying that isn't a good idea.

no she wouldn't slap me, because i would pretend as if i did not know who she was in the first place

zemasterzzz
11-28-2006, 04:54 PM
But that would be lying about ur devotion as a fan. Not noticing Alizee, what a crime.

nate714
11-28-2006, 05:32 PM
The movie was the inspiration behind the thread so near perfect response I must say.;)

oh. cool. btw that was a terrible movie IMO.

nate714
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM

I think a more accurate description would be

A) Sit and ponder what to do for the entire ride
B) Admire from a distance(sounds less offensive, but its the same lol)
C) Point out random objects in the room and start babbling "I Love Lamp... I love lamp!!"
D) Something too stupid to be imagined at the moment.

chrelion
03-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need a MySpace account to view photos on MySpace? (Not a fan of the site.)

Krey317
03-14-2007, 01:58 AM
Lets see. if Alizee sat down next to me.... well im not afraid to say it. I would look left, cry silently for 20 seconds, thank the divines, then you know tell her my name, introduce myself, say im a huge fan. shake her hand or greet her however she wants. maybe ask her about the upcoming album. after that, i would just let her talk about whatever she wants. maybe try to shoot the breeze. about movies music, etc. try to be as laid back as possible. remain composed. i have to admit though, she might be freaked out when i have a giant smile i cant get rid of and id probably laugh too. after the plane ride, i would say it was an honor to meet you. maybe something along the lines of "youve made my life" lol well probably not thats a little strange. I wouldn't ask for an autograph because i mean... just meeting her is enough and the autograph wouldnt be needed. I guess what im saying is the meeting would be a better replacement for the autograph. However, i might take a picture with her, so people believe i actually met her. Long live the alizee america army!! btw this forum and everyone on it rules.:D

Deepwaters
03-15-2007, 02:00 AM
I would greet her with a smile as she sat down, say, "Hello, Alizee," and not pursue the conversation further unless she did. Just letting her know that I know who she is should be enough in the way of permission. I want to be a friend, not a pest.

If she did, then I would just talk to her, ask how the new album is coming, ask what kind of music is on it, if she's going in new directions, and just let her talk. If there's something else she wants to talk about, let it go that way. Just center, be comfortable, and enjoy the company of this person I've admired so from a distance.

Hopefully, we hit it off well enough to exchange contact information and stay in touch. But if not, hey, she has a right to her privacy, although she probably seldom gets it. The curse of being a celebrity is that in so many people's eyes you cease being a person.

BTW: Don't assume that a lack of photos in Jeremy's company means there's something wrong in their marriage. Some of the best relationships I've ever been in were ones where we were secure enough to spend time apart, which really everyone needs, right? Maybe they're like that, too.

Zarose
03-15-2007, 02:19 AM
I'd give her my contact information and let her know that I have 2 stores very close to me that stock lots of great Tinkerbell products that might be very hard for her to get in Corseica and I would be more then willing to purchase/forword any of them to somewhere where she could anonomosly pick them up. ...in fact I wish there WAS a place we could send fan mail/gifts.

I'd love to send her a Tinkerbell bag as a birthday gift. I wonder if they have any Disney stores in France?

OGRE
03-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I would think "Wow, that's Alizée". Then I would think "Dammit to hell, I'm functionally illiterate in French".

kdn
03-15-2007, 09:52 AM
I'd wish i had taken my french class more serious.

rcs
03-15-2007, 10:16 AM
I'd give her my contact information and let her know that I have 2 stores very close to me that stock lots of great Tinkerbell products that might be very hard for her to get in Corseica and I would be more then willing to purchase/forword any of them to somewhere where she could anonomosly pick them up. ...in fact I wish there WAS a place we could send fan mail/gifts.

I'd love to send her a Tinkerbell bag as a birthday gift. I wonder if they have any Disney stores in France?

I think they've got Disney World in France, don't they?

RMJ
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
in fact I wish there WAS a place we could send fan mail/gifts.
Her fan address is in the FAQ.

Yes there is. At Champs-Élysées, for example. It's filled with fée clochette stuff.

And she already has a bag...

Hubba44
03-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I would do nothing, say nothing, and regret it forever. I would be so terrified as coming across as insane that I would not be able to even consider opening my mouth. I would sit there and read a book. And i would post here that I sat next her, and you all would laugh forever at me because I said nothing. That is wat would likely happen. What I wish would happen is different.

I wish I would be able to tell her how I admire her without sounding creepy, and maybe I could score tix to a show.

garçoncanadien
03-15-2007, 09:38 PM
she is a very famous lady, successful married mother of 1, and many other things

but she is also a 22 year old girl

so she may want to be treated like one from time to time

so maybe I will just talk to her like classmates from old times :)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Her fan address is in the FAQ.

Yes there is. At Champs-Élysées, for example. It's filled with fée clochette stuff.

And she already has a bag...

isnt it Polydor address? :confused:

RMJ
03-16-2007, 12:31 AM
isnt it Polydor address? :confused:

Yes it is.

CFHollister
03-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Yes it is.

As has been noted before, since we're not sure Alizée is still working with Polydor, how o we know that this address is still works for Alizée? If she no longer has an active business relationship with her, will they really forward her fan mail?

bt_bird_90
03-16-2007, 04:11 AM
I think the question to be asked is: if there is the slightest chance she might get a hold of it someday, is it worth the trouble to send it?

Uméesha
03-16-2007, 04:40 AM
"if i see Alizee is sitting next to me in the plane i would say alizee bonjour!:

Nice to meet u here alizee... i was not expecting u here.. i was amazed when i saw her setting next to me alizee. I will introduce myself to her..... am your fan from india, am the only indian to sit next to her and we both conversate with each other discussing something about life..... and ill ask some question related to alizee's life....
1. How is your life alizee?
2. Enjoying your life?
3. Which one is your favorite song that u have done?
4. How is your Daughter Anny - Lee?

And ill invite her to my country and ask her to visit to my sweet home:) when she is leasure..... they are many more to say about alizee in the plane but no time... plane has landed to the designation....:(

RMJ
03-16-2007, 05:33 AM
As has been noted before, since we're not sure Alizée is still working with Polydor, how o we know that this address is still works for Alizée? If she no longer has an active business relationship with her, will they really forward her fan mail?
Who knows... but it's her only fan mail address, so you got not choices.

I think the question to be asked is: if there is the slightest chance she might get a hold of it someday, is it worth the trouble to send it?
There's always hope.

Don't send anything expensive if you are afraid to lose it. :)