PDA

View Full Version : Rêver video

garçoncanadien
09-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Hello everybody,

does anyone know where I can download "Rêver" by Mylène Farmer, more specifically the video of the song sung during Les Enfoirés 2002?

thanks

-garçoncanadien

HibyPrime
09-17-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rever+mylene+farmer&search=Search

I don't think any of those are exactly what you are looking for, but they are close :/

garçoncanadien
09-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Ah, but can you actually download youtube stuff?

HibyPrime
09-17-2006, 08:02 PM
not that I am aware of..

did you try limewire/some other gnutella program?

General Patton
09-17-2006, 08:14 PM
What the?
She has some weird looking hair, and very loud and annoying voice...

HibyPrime
09-17-2006, 08:16 PM
What the?

congrats, you just insulted millions of people...

Edit: including myself by the way.. and you probably insulted alizee while you were at it

aditya8617
09-17-2006, 09:37 PM
What the?

Oops! Patton did it again.:D .

Come on everyone, we have another reason to have a go at Patton. Shoot him down!

General Patton
09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Oops! Patton did it again.:D .

Come on everyone, we have another reason to have a go at Patton. Shoot him down!

SHE DOES!
Her voice is weird and her hair is really messed up.
You guys like her??? WTF?

Bob
09-17-2006, 10:11 PM
SHE DOES!
Her voice is weird and her hair is really messed up.

do you see why we make fun of you?

HibyPrime
09-17-2006, 10:24 PM

first of all.. If Mylene never existed the word/name Alizee would just be gibberish to you.

Second, how dare you insult your god's former friend/second mother/sister she never had?

She does have good music btw.. see L'amour n'est rien - its probably my favourite

General Patton
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM
first of all.. If Mylene never existed the word/name Alizee would just be gibberish to you.

Second, how dare you insult your god's former friend/second mother/sister she never had?

She does have good music btw.. see L'amour n'est rien - its probably my favourite

Yea but who cares? She looks like some weirdo.... think god Alizee didn't turn into her....
GOD? That bitc* is not god.

DJ_Greg
09-17-2006, 11:24 PM

Eh...I'm with Patton on this. It's perfectly fine to enjoy Alizée and not think highly of Mylene Farmer's own career. As for her relationship to Alizée's career, lots of people have criticized Alizée for trying too hard to be sexy (which is obviously Farmer's influence) and for singing songs that make no sense (which Farmer wrote).

Myself, I don't keep Laurent Boutonnat in very high regard; I still can't believe he used that old sample in the background of L'Alizé (I think it was a C+C Music Factory song...the "hey! ow!" you can hear right around 2:50). 1980s club music? Hello? I don't mind at all that someone else will be writing the music for Alizée's next album.

People have their tastes... Patton doesn't have to like Farmer because he likes Alizée. And let's be honest...most of us started liking Alizée because she's hot. She's got a nice voice too...which people probably noticed second. As for those of us who actually like her songs, well, that probably came a distant third. :D

DJ_Greg
09-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Yea but who cares? She looks like some weirdo.... think god Alizee didn't turn into her....
GOD? That bitc* is not god.

Hiby was referring to Alizée.

General Patton
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Eh...I'm with Patton on this. It's perfectly fine to enjoy Alizée and not think highly of Mylene Farmar's own career. As for her relationship to Alizée's career, lots of people have criticized Alizée for trying too hard to be sexy (which is obviously Farmar's influence) and for singing songs that make no sense (which Farmar wrote).

Myself, I don't keep Laurent Boutonnat in very high regard; I still can't believe he used that old sample in the background of L'Alizé (I think it was a C+C Music Factory song...the "hey! ow!" you can hear right around 2:50). 1980s club music? Hello? I don't mind at all that someone else will be writing the music for Alizée's next album.

People have their tastes... Patton doesn't have to like Farmar because he likes Alizée. And let's be honest...most of us started liking Alizée because she's hot. She's got a nice voice too...which people probably noticed second. As for those of us who actually like her songs, well, that probably came a distant third. :D

Exactly! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

General Patton
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Hiby was referring to Alizée.
He was??? Oh... I see now.

NANAKI
09-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Eh...I'm with Patton on this. It's perfectly fine to enjoy Alizée and not think highly of Mylene Farmar's own career. As for her relationship to Alizée's career, lots of people have criticized Alizée for trying too hard to be sexy (which is obviously Farmar's influence) and for singing songs that make no sense (which Farmar wrote).

People have their tastes... Patton doesn't have to like Farmar because he likes Alizée. And let's be honest...most of us started liking Alizée because she's hot. She's got a nice voice too...which people probably noticed second. As for those of us who actually like her songs, well, that probably came a distant third. :D

I'd have to agree with this one she doesn't sound as pleasant to the ear as Alizée she isn't good looking and I wouldn't even call her music pop.

Topaz
09-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Hello everybody,

does anyone know where I can download "Rêver" by Mylène Farmer, more specifically the video of the song sung during Les Enfoirés 2002?

thanks

-garçoncanadien

Bonjour

Mylene Farmer - Mylenium Tour - Rever.mpg

http://www.rapidfile.fr/wget.php?id=QGbxGs9x

Bonus Track Recorded live. :D

Mylene-Rever.mp3

http://www.rapidfile.fr/wget.php?id=yTU0wZAE

Enjoy!

garçoncanadien
09-18-2006, 05:48 AM
Bonjour Topaz et merci beaucoup,

but I was looking for a downloadable version of this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alize/video/x1pab_les-enfoires-rever

Does anybody know if such a thing is available?

Thanks everybody!

General Patton
09-18-2006, 07:40 AM
I'd have to agree with this one she doesn't sound as pleasant to the ear as Alizée she isn't good looking and I wouldn't even call her music pop.

Her voice is so high pitched, and annoying. Thanks Nanaki and greg for agreeing with me! :D

aditya8617
09-18-2006, 08:41 AM
I have never listened to her so I don't know about her voice, but come on you cannot go on saying bad about her, I wouldn't even if I did not like her.

NANAKI
09-18-2006, 04:40 PM
I have never listened to her so I don't know about her voice, but come on you cannot go on saying bad about her, I wouldn't even if I did not like her.

She just doesn't suit my time of music to listen to thats all not saying that other people can't like her though.

General Patton
09-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Why not?

(ten words blocker annoying thingy)

garçoncanadien
09-18-2006, 07:57 PM
so, does anybody know where it is? The Enfoirés 2002 version of Rêver, where a whole bunch of artists sing the song?

bt_bird_90
09-21-2006, 06:46 AM
Bonjour Topaz et merci beaucoup,

but I was looking for a downloadable version of this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alize/video/x1pab_les-enfoires-rever

Does anybody know if such a thing is available?

Thanks everybody!

For such a young talent, Alizée puts all the others to shame, her voice is absolute perfection.

Twitch
09-21-2006, 09:09 AM
YouTube as a low quality version of it, and if you want to save it this page explains a couple of ways of saving YouTube videos
http://www.hiphopmusic.com/best_of_youtube/2006/02/how_to_download_and_save_youtu.html
I've used the Greasemonkey plugin a couple of times, you end up with a *.htm (default is get_video.htm) file which if you change the extension to a .flv file will play in VLC media player. Or you might want to try a newer method mentioned on the linked page they might be easier and give you a more common file type. Not the best quality but better than nothing.

garçoncanadien
09-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Many thanks everybody. I really appreciate it.=)

RadioactiveMan
09-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Many thanks everybody. I really appreciate it.=)

What was your avatar before? I don't remember if you even had one. Either way, the current one is incredible.

garçoncanadien
09-30-2006, 10:25 AM
I didn't have one before RadioactiveMan; I noticed she smiled that way to us during the La Isla Bonita Video. Anyway, if I wasn't holding on to something, I probably would have fainted. That is the most knockout smile I have ever seen! :o

BlancZulu
09-30-2006, 12:25 PM
I didn't have one before RadioactiveMan; I noticed she smiled that way to us during the La Isla Bonita Video. Anyway, if I wasn't holding on to something, I probably would have fainted. That is the most knockout smile I have ever seen! :o

Fainted... I almost die! I was standing against my friend's pc screen at a LAN
with a glass of cola in my hand, a truely shocking experience ...:eek: